Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Minato test] - ~Crow~

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Same forest where Minato encountered the 4th Raikage and Killer Bee
    ~ You may use your Minato Namikaze bio's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a cannon Kage Ranked 4th Raikage biography and a cannon Kage Ranked Killer Bee biography (without Samehada) for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Re: [Minato test] - ~Crow~

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Same forest where Minato encountered the 4th Raikage and Killer Bee
    ~ You may use your Minato Namikaze bio's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a cannon Kage Ranked 4th Raikage biography and a cannon Kage Ranked Killer Bee biography (without Samehada) for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.
    波風ミナト Namikaze Minato

*Enters the battlefield to find two mysterious ninja waiting for Minato's arrival*

Minato: What business do you have with me?

May this be a glorious fight ^^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    波風ミナト Namikaze Minato

*Enters the battlefield to find two mysterious ninja waiting for Minato's arrival*

Minato: What business do you have with me?

May this be a glorious fight ^^

You enter on the opposite side of the clearing. The clearing is mid range around and we are stood on opposite sides to one another.

A: It's time to take your punk ass down...

Bee: Lets do it bro... make him cry like a crow...

As soon as you come into view, the bee clasps his hands together using:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

He uses this to change the area around us:
    • He raises a wall all around the clearing blocking the entire view on the forest. This earth wall that was raised is Mid range up, and 3 meters thick.
    • he drops the earth below you 2 meters in an instant causing you to lose your balance as soon as he sees you.

Due to his mass amount of chakra, this would be easy for him.

At the exact same time, A slams his hand on the ground using:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Sending bolts of lightning chakra through the ground all the way to where the wall is being raised at mid range, but not hitting the wall. This way if you go into the ground you'd be hit by the lightning. Due to the brothers having being working together for so long the way this is timed, that as soo as the ground drops below you and you fall, the lightning that was shooting through the ground would hit you. Being a lightning master, the timing of the lightning hitting should be perfect.

*Knows exactly how you will counter*

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

You enter on the opposite side of the clearing. The clearing is mid range around and we are stood on opposite sides to one another.

A: It's time to take your punk ass down...

Bee: Lets do it bro... make him cry like a crow...

As soon as you come into view, the bee clasps his hands together using:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

He uses this to change the area around us:
    • He raises a wall all around the clearing blocking the entire view on the forest. This earth wall that was raised is Mid range up, and 3 meters thick.
    • he drops the earth below you 2 meters in an instant causing you to lose your balance as soon as he sees you.

Due to his mass amount of chakra, this would be easy for him.

At the exact same time, A slams his hand on the ground using:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Sending bolts of lightning chakra through the ground all the way to where the wall is being raised at mid range, but not hitting the wall. This way if you go into the ground you'd be hit by the lightning. Due to the brothers having being working together for so long the way this is timed, that as soo as the ground drops below you and you fall, the lightning that was shooting through the ground would hit you. Being a lightning master, the timing of the lightning hitting should be perfect.

*Knows exactly how you will counter*

Minato: You are A if i'm not mistaken, but who is the other guy?

As Kirabi causes the walls to rise about the time the Raikage puts his hands together while they crackle with lightning energy, as Minato sees the lightning energy crackling around the Raikage's hands, he forms 2 handseals right about the time the Raikage places his hands onto the ground releasing the lightning, Minato turns the ground into a non flammable mud, the ground initially turns into Mud two meters away from Minato in front of him and extends 4 meters behind you and about 10 meters deep catching both the Raikage and Bee within it's radius, This happens as the ground underneath Minato begins descending from underneath him, casing him to lose his balance and fall into a small pit of 2 meters height, though he quickly regains his balance back, the swamp intercepts the Lightning energy canceling it off as well as the sticky proprieties of the swamp are nullified, however when the swamp forms Kirabi and the Raikage both loses their balance and descend down to the Mud, without the mud pulling them down due to the stickiness of the swamp being nullified.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Minato: *Thinking* They outnumber me, i have to act fast.

Minato quickly jumps backwards in the air to land onto the surface out of the 2 meters pit after he regains his balance, while he's jumping he takes 3 FTG kunais, 2 kunais are thrown at a high arc to hit the circular wall latching onto it upon descending each kunai is behind one of you but on the circular wall, while the other Kunai is thrown directly at Kirabi parallel to the swamp, as Minato forms seals after throwing the last Kunai, Minato multiplies the kunai thrown at Kirabi into about 100 kunais thrown directly at them, covering the area in front of Kirabi and the Raikage.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

After multiplying the Kunais, Minato forms a single handseal masked with the mass number of approaching kunais, forming a single shadow clone into the pit that was made underneath him previously, unknown to Kirabi and the Raikage.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Minato: You are A if i'm not mistaken, but who is the other guy?

As Kirabi causes the walls to rise about the time the Raikage puts his hands together while they crackle with lightning energy, as Minato sees the lightning energy crackling around the Raikage's hands, he forms 2 handseals right about the time the Raikage places his hands onto the ground releasing the lightning, Minato turns the ground into a non flammable mud, the ground initially turns into Mud two meters away from Minato in front of him and extends 4 meters behind you and about 10 meters deep catching both the Raikage and Bee within it's radius, This happens as the ground underneath Minato begins descending from underneath him, casing him to lose his balance and fall into a small pit of 2 meters height, though he quickly regains his balance back, the swamp intercepts the Lightning energy canceling it off as well as the sticky proprieties of the swamp are nullified, however when the swamp forms Kirabi and the Raikage both loses their balance and descend down to the Mud, without the mud pulling them down due to the stickiness of the swamp being nullified.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Minato: *Thinking* They outnumber me, i have to act fast.

Minato quickly jumps backwards in the air to land onto the surface out of the 2 meters pit after he regains his balance, while he's jumping he takes 3 FTG kunais, 2 kunais are thrown at a high arc to hit the circular wall latching onto it upon descending each kunai is behind one of you but on the circular wall, while the other Kunai is thrown directly at Kirabi parallel to the swamp, as Minato forms seals after throwing the last Kunai, Minato multiplies the kunai thrown at Kirabi into about 100 kunais thrown directly at them, covering the area in front of Kirabi and the Raikage.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

After multiplying the Kunais, Minato forms a single handseal masked with the mass number of approaching kunais, forming a single shadow clone into the pit that was made underneath him previously, unknown to Kirabi and the Raikage.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
    I was asked to post my opinion so here it is:

The two bolded events occur at the same time and constitute The Pervy Sages first technique, however, in the red highlighted text ~Crow~ claims to fully form swamp of the underworld in the space of The Pervy Sage's technique, this means that ~Crow~ is breaking the established timeframe.

In conclusion, ~Crow~ Claims to start his technique as kirabi raises the wall, but he finishes the technique before the floor beneath him is lowered, but these events occur at the same time, so either ~Crow~'s move is invalidated and he is killed by the techniques used by The Pervy Sage, or he has broken the timeframe.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

This way if you go into the ground you'd be hit by the lightning. Due to the brothers having being working together for so long the way this is timed, that as soo as the ground drops below you and you fall, the lightning that was shooting through the ground would hit you. Being a lightning master, the timing of the lightning hitting should be perfect.
    This basically means that the ground was raised first and it what happens first making it the first move, and the Raikage is putting his hands onto the ground generating the lightning as the ground is raised, and when it's lowered "second part of the technique" the lightning hits me, in Pervy's wording to his move the timeframe would be

1. walls are risen.
    2. lightning banquet
    3. the ground is lowered.

How would i be breaking the timeframe?, if the wall is already risen, i made the swamp as the lightning is released as i stated in my move, i don't have to wait for ALL the move to finish to make the swamp lol, the swamp would form about the time the earth beneath me drops, as the lightning is heading through the ground, no matter how much you put it, the wall is going to rise before the lightning is going to be released into the ground, as it affects the ground at "high speeds" while the raikage needs to bring his hands together crackling with lightning then slam it on the ground lol, not all techniques have the same timing.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 02-22-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This basically means that the ground was raised first and it what happens first making it the first move, and the Raikage is putting his hands onto the ground generating the lightning as the ground is raised, and when it's lowered "second part of the technique" the lightning hits me, in Pervy's wording to his move the timeframe would be

1. walls are risen.
    2. lightning banquet
    3. the ground is lowered.

How would i be breaking the timeframe?, if the wall is already risen, i made the swamp as the lightning is released as i stated in my move, i don't have to wait for ALL the move to finish to make the swamp lol, the swamp would form about the time the earth beneath me drops, as the lightning is heading through the ground.
    They all happen at the same time, you drop as wall rises as lightning is shot through the ground.

Now don't post here. You know better than to argue in a test. I asked for Minato's opinion and i also asked for Rufus's opinion who agreed with Minato.

Now wait.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

±±Test Failed±±