Too many FTs

Re: Kerrah, Y U NO Oynx?

-Waits along side him-

Status
    Oct 2011
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Why hello there, how are you two gentlemen on this fine evening... O___O

Let's get straight to the point. I want you both to separate from each other. Then, stomp on the ground with either feet, or both if you like, and once you've done that, release your Doton chakra throughout the ground. I want you to then, break apart pieces of the ground surrounding you and lift them into the air. Make sure that these are all the same size, about the size of a coconut. Then perform the snake hand sign and shoot these stones towards wherever the hell you want >_>

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    Why hello there, how are you two gentlemen on this fine evening... O___O

Let's get straight to the point. I want you both to separate from each other. Then, stomp on the ground with either feet, or both if you like, and once you've done that, release your Doton chakra throughout the ground. I want you to then, break apart pieces of the ground surrounding you, and make sure that these are all the same size, about the size of a coconut. Then perform the snake hand sign and shoot these stones towards wherever the hell you want >_>
    Right. No wall of texts scaze! >_>

*I separate from scaze as instructed (and also because he smells) and being to concentrate on my Doton chakra. Once I've gathered a substantial amount of it I channel it all towards my feet and stomp the ground, releasing my chakra as I do so. This causes break the pieces of ground apart to the same size as they rise upwards. Once this happens I perform the snake hand seal and shoot them all towards scaze hoping to hit his head and knock him down unconscious*

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Okay

Tsunayoshi arbuptly raises his right leg before stomping on the ground, building up his doton chakra in his body as he raises his leg, and releasing it tumultously through the ground as he stomps cracking the earth in several places with his chakra. Then with his chakra in the ground, he uses it to manipulate the earth, causing several coconut sized rocks to rise up, some of the rocks being more jagged than the others, he then preforms the snake handseal, resulting in the rocks flying towards erzo, countering his own rocks.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Right. No wall of texts scaze! >_>

*I separate from scaze as instructed (and also because he smells) and being to concentrate on my Doton chakra. Once I've gathered a substantial amount of it I channel it all towards my feet and stomp the ground, releasing my chakra as I do so. This causes break the pieces of ground apart to the same size as they rise upwards. Once this happens I perform the snake hand seal and shoot them all towards scaze hoping to hit his head and knock him down unconscious*
    Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post
    Okay

Tsunayoshi arbuptly raises his right leg before stomping on the ground, building up his doton chakra in his body as he raises his leg, and releasing it tumultously through the ground as he stomps cracking the earth in several places with his chakra. Then with his chakra in the ground, he uses it to manipulate the earth, causing several coconut sized rocks to rise up, some of the rocks being more jagged than the others, he then preforms the snake handseal, resulting in the rocks flying towards erzo, countering his own rocks.
    Goooooooooood..... O______O
    (Doton: Ishi Kiwa) Earth Release: Stone Edge
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user stomps the ground and lifts up a number of stones the size of a coconut, the stones will be lifted and aligned in front of the user. Then the user performs a single hand seal and sends them off with a great force.
    Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns.
    Note: Can only be used by Kerrah and those who he allows.
    Image of how it looks: ]