Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    This user has no status.

CJ Lesson: The Blue Demon and a Poetic Genius.

*Waits for Zero*

Status
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

Re: CJ Lesson: The Blue Demon and a Poetic Genius.

Since when have I ever been blue!? And I take offense to being called a demon! >_<
    Why am I still in detention? o_O

Oh! Hello there!

It is an honor to learn and teach, sir. Shall we get to it, then?

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    Since when have I ever been blue!? And I take offense to being called a demon! >_<
    Why am I still in detention? o_O

Oh! Hello there!

It is an honor to learn and teach, sir. Shall we get to it, then?
    o-o

Indeed we shall. So tell me my friend, if you could create anything from your elemental chaka right now, what would it be? Focus hard on the image of that object, and get the concept in mind. Describe to me what you're visualizing so that I may know what to be expecting.

(The construct must be within reason, so no creating grass and stuff).

Status
    Heard!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Moore View Post
    o-o

Indeed we shall. So tell me my friend, if you could create anything from your elemental chaka right now, what would it be? Focus hard on the image of that object, and get the concept in mind. Describe to me what you're visualizing so that I may know what to be expecting.

(The construct must be within reason, so no creating grass and stuff).
    Let us attempt a simple wall, shall we?
    I see a wall of fire, everchanging in both color and form. It's flat, yet not. I see a square of fire, the construct bearing the red and yellow colors of fire, yet always changing, like a thousand snakes trying to escape their cage.
    A simple, yet unpredictable construction.

Status
    This user has no status.

Let us attempt a simple wall, shall we?
    I see a wall of fire, everchanging in both color and form. It's flat, yet not. I see a square of fire, the construct bearing the red and yellow colors of fire, yet always changing, like a thousand snakes trying to escape their cage.
    A simple, yet unpredictable construction.
    Very well said, now take that thought and bring it to life. Using your chakra, spell out a word(s) that describe that wall of fire, prior to infusing your fire chakra into those words and having them take on the desired form.

It is ideal to keep the amount of words short and sweet, however-these words take from at one time, so the length of the words don't matter.

Status
    Heard!

Very well said, now take that thought and bring it to life. Using your chakra, spell out a word(s) that describe that wall of fire, prior to infusing your fire chakra into those words and having them take on the desired form.

It is ideal to keep the amount of words short and sweet, however-these words take from at one time, so the length of the words don't matter.

"Alright, sounds pretty advanced, but alright."
    I lift my left indext finger up and close my eyes as I infuse it with chakra. I do my very best to regulate and control the flow to the very best of my ability, in order to achieve the exact right level of 'presence' and 'pressure'. As I find that sweet-spot, I open my eyes and testingly expells a small pulse of chakra through my body, as to test the stability of the pressurized 'ball' of chakra present on the tip of my index-finger. Judging it to be stable and useable, I quickly do an elegant swirl with my finger, attempting to make the word 'firewall' appear in the air before me using the stored chakra.

Status
    This user has no status.

"Alright, sounds pretty advanced, but alright."
    I lift my left indext finger up and close my eyes as I infuse it with chakra. I do my very best to regulate and control the flow to the very best of my ability, in order to achieve the exact right level of 'presence' and 'pressure'. As I find that sweet-spot, I open my eyes and testingly expells a small pulse of chakra through my body, as to test the stability of the pressurized 'ball' of chakra present on the tip of my index-finger. Judging it to be stable and useable, I quickly do an elegant swirl with my finger, attempting to make the word 'firewall' appear in the air before me using the stored chakra.
    I watch patiently as you undergo a light meditation, and proceed to execute the technique, successfully creating the words "FireWall" out of your chakra, and forming the desired wall of fire.

"Very Nicely Done, you've got it. For practice to increase your proficiency with the formation of the words and constructs, I would create more complicated things that require the use of Shape Transformation ^_^"

(Soriddo Sukuriputo)-Solid Script
    Type: Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost:25
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The user makes words in solid form out of their own elemental chakra that changes to take on the form of what the word was (i.e. writing “fire” would create fire, writing “Mud” would create Mud, etc.) For an expansion on the explanation, by creating the words out of chakra and infusing them with one type of elemental chakra, the word can actually take on the form of what it spelled out. So by writing out “hole” on the ground, and infusing one’s earth chakra into it, one could create a pitfall trap in order to confine an opponent. By writing out “wind” in the air, and infusing one’s wind element chakra into the word, a protective barrier of wind could be formed capable of defending against Ninja Tools, and other weaker attacks. By writing out “Fire” in the air or on the ground, and infusing one’s fire element chakra into the word, one could create a protective wall of fire to defend against taijutsu, and so on like this. The words can take form either as English words or as Kanji, either way it is the same result.
    ~This technique cannot be used to materialize offensive techniques, but only serves for supplementary or defensive use.
    ~This technique can only be used to materialize one type of defensive or supplementary medium per use.
    ~Can only be used in the basic 5 elements.

Status
    Heard!

I shall definitely practise this technique till I achieve perfection with every use.
    Now, do you still wish to learn the Madness Fist?

Status
    This user has no status.

I shall definitely practise this technique till I achieve perfection with every use.
    Now, do you still wish to learn the Madness Fist?
    Very Good ^^
    And Yes, I would.

Status
    Heard!

Kyōkiken | Madness Fist
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Kyōkiken is a Taijutsu style, based loosely on the principles of Drunken Fist. To enter the Kyōkiken-state, the user must either be insane, or have many experiences with insane beings to draw upon for guidance. Where Drunken Fist revolves around relaxed and fluid movements, the Kyōkiken is the exact opposite. While in the Kyōkiken-state, the user will constantly tense up and seemingly spasm uncontrollably, but like the Drunken Fist, every movement in the Kyōkiken has a purpose. The seemingly heaving and rattling breaths of the user will make it easier for him/her to find a rhythm and flow in their attack and defense. The constant tensions and incoherent rambling of the user will serve to distract the target. Seemingly harmless and slow movements will change their trajectory and speed up considerably. Generally, the user will seem slow and menacing to the target, but the slow and rigid movements can turn into deadly and decapitating strikes with a single, convulsive motion.

This is the style.
    So, Jacob, tell me how this differs from the Drunken Fist it's based on.
    In what way is this style more useful?
    How would one learn such a style?
    When would this style be useful compared to the Drunken Style?

Status
    This user has no status.

Kyōkiken | Madness Fist
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Kyōkiken is a Taijutsu style, based loosely on the principles of Drunken Fist. To enter the Kyōkiken-state, the user must either be insane, or have many experiences with insane beings to draw upon for guidance. Where Drunken Fist revolves around relaxed and fluid movements, the Kyōkiken is the exact opposite. While in the Kyōkiken-state, the user will constantly tense up and seemingly spasm uncontrollably, but like the Drunken Fist, every movement in the Kyōkiken has a purpose. The seemingly heaving and rattling breaths of the user will make it easier for him/her to find a rhythm and flow in their attack and defense. The constant tensions and incoherent rambling of the user will serve to distract the target. Seemingly harmless and slow movements will change their trajectory and speed up considerably. Generally, the user will seem slow and menacing to the target, but the slow and rigid movements can turn into deadly and decapitating strikes with a single, convulsive motion.

This is the style.
    So, Jacob, tell me how this differs from the Drunken Fist it's based on.
    In what way is this style more useful?
    How would one learn such a style?
    When would this style be useful compared to the Drunken Style?
    Well, where as the Drunken Fist involves more relaxed and unpredictable motions influenced by the loss of inhibitions that follows from second level intoxication-The Madness fist seems to be a bit more controlled, allowing one to flow through their movements in a rhythm that coincides with the current pace of a battle. Utilizing the inner madness and allowing it to boil over to the surface, one can control their movements, slowing them down, or altering their course, to fit certain circumstances in combat.

The Kyōkiken can be useful in that one has an apparent level of control over their movements, while still being able to utilize the power induces from under taking this perilous journey to embracing insanity. With this style, one can perform several movements, changing directions, and trajectories mid way making it increasingly hard for an enemy to avoid or defend against.

In order to learn such a style, one must start at the very base-Accepting and Embracing inner madness. Usually we focus our mind to contain our madness; By altering our mind set to emit the ordinarily contained power inducing attribute, we can augment our own performance in battle.

For your last question, do you mean when in Battle would be the right time to use it?

Status
    Heard!

Well, where as the Drunken Fist involves more relaxed and unpredictable motions influenced by the loss of inhibitions that follows from second level intoxication-The Madness fist seems to be a bit more controlled, allowing one to flow through their movements in a rhythm that coincides with the current pace of a battle. Utilizing the inner madness and allowing it to boil over to the surface, one can control their movements, slowing them down, or altering their course, to fit certain circumstances in combat.

The Kyōkiken can be useful in that one has an apparent level of control over their movements, while still being able to utilize the power induces from under taking this perilous journey to embracing insanity. With this style, one can perform several movements, changing directions, and trajectories mid way making it increasingly hard for an enemy to avoid or defend against.

In order to learn such a style, one must start at the very base-Accepting and Embracing inner madness. Usually we focus our mind to contain our madness; By altering our mind set to emit the ordinarily contained power inducing attribute, we can augment our own performance in battle.

For your last question, do you mean when in Battle would be the right time to use it?
    Ah, do not mind such trivialities.
    Anyway, you're very much right. I need you to embrace your inner madman.
    Now, as a matter of etiquette I will ask you whether or not you know of a way to induce insanity... Do share if you do.

Status
    This user has no status.

Ah, do not mind such trivialities.
    Anyway, you're very much right. I need you to embrace your inner madman.
    Now, as a matter of etiquette I will ask you whether or not you know of a way to induce insanity... Do share if you do.
    Well, I am not completely aware of how to embrace such madness, however in the anime Soul Eater, certain characters simply embraced their most basic and primal desires. One character had Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and was completely obsessed with everything being symmetrical, and he would throw a fit if anything was 'out of order' or un-equal. After embracing this earnest desire, the character became mad and bent on making the entire world symmetrical by literally destroying everyone ans everything-this way the entire plain of the earth would be leveled and symmetrical. A simple but truly insane desire that drove him to the depths of madness itself.

Another character had desired power his entire life, wishing to surpass and even become a god in terms of strength. What ever happened, he would do anything to avoid losing. After honing up to his madness he admitted that the only "power" he wanted was "power." He wanted to defeat everyone and everything no matter what, and this was his madness.

It was these, their most primal and basic desires that washed them against the craggy shores of there own inner madman. Though, with an intense conviction they were able to harness this madness and utilize it.

I'm guessing this is some where along the lines of how it would be done o-o

Status
    Heard!

Well, I am not completely aware of how to embrace such madness, however in the anime Soul Eater, certain characters simply embraced their most basic and primal desires. One character had Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and was completely obsessed with everything being symmetrical, and he would throw a fit if anything was 'out of order' or un-equal. After embracing this earnest desire, the character became mad and bent on making the entire world symmetrical by literally destroying everyone ans everything-this way the entire plain of the earth would be leveled and symmetrical. A simple but truly insane desire that drove him to the depths of madness itself.

Another character had desired power his entire life, wishing to surpass and even become a god in terms of strength. What ever happened, he would do anything to avoid losing. After honing up to his madness he admitted that the only "power" he wanted was "power." He wanted to defeat everyone and everything no matter what, and this was his madness.

It was these, their most primal and basic desires that washed them against the craggy shores of there own inner madman. Though, with an intense conviction they were able to harness this madness and utilize it.

I'm guessing this is some where along the lines of how it would be done o-o
    Well, I would've just used my special Genjutsu on you till you went crazy, but taking a simple desire to extreme lengths works for me.
    Now, there isn't much to say other than; practise. The more focused you are in your madness, the easier it'll be for you to utilize this style.
    Now, I think that'll be all, no?

Status
    This user has no status.

Well, I would've just used my special Genjutsu on you till you went crazy, but taking a simple desire to extreme lengths works for me.
    Now, there isn't much to say other than; practise. The more focused you are in your madness, the easier it'll be for you to utilize this style.
    Now, I think that'll be all, no?
    , Oh.

And I believe so, though do you mean I should move onto some sort of meditation to embrace my madness, or have I learned the basic principles of the style-Which could be enough for me to practice in solitude?

Status
    Heard!

There is no style other than Madness.
    The whole point of the style is that you use your taijutsu alongside your madness.
    Basically, this is not actually a fighting-style, merely a supplementary technique. You can use your madness any way you want to, alongside anything you want to.

Status
    This user has no status.

There is no style other than Madness.
    The whole point of the style is that you use your taijutsu alongside your madness.
    Basically, this is not actually a fighting-style, merely a supplementary technique. You can use your madness any way you want to, alongside anything you want to.
    Oh, Well thank you, I believe I understand now ^_^

Status
    Heard!

So! Ready for some Sealing?

Status
    This user has no status.

Ayup

Status
    Heard!

First of all, I need you to practise creating two seal at once.

Status
    This user has no status.

First of all, I need you to practise creating two seal at once.
    I'm not sure if this is what you mean but . .

*I take out two scrolls and begin writing on them simultaneously. My attempts are, at first, sloppy and incorrect, but after a few trial and errors, I get it down right. On the first scroll I draw the kanji: "水" on top of "学" and on the second scroll I draw the kanji: "メス" on top of "学." When I knead the necessary amount of chakra into the tags, I'll be able to summon a bottle of water and a scalpel - Both sterilized. Before actually performing the summoning though, I wait for further instructions.*

2x Kuchiose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu (Summoning technique: Medical tools)
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
    Note: Tools can be summoned only one at a time. This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.

Status
    Heard!

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    I'm not sure if this is what you mean but . .

*I take out two scrolls and begin writing on them simultaneously. My attempts are, at first, sloppy and incorrect, but after a few trial and errors, I get it down right. On the first scroll I draw the kanji: "水" on top of "学" and on the second scroll I draw the kanji: "メス" on top of "学." When I knead the necessary amount of chakra into the tags, I'll be able to summon a bottle of water and a scalpel - Both sterilized. Before actually performing the summoning though, I wait for further instructions.*

2x Kuchiose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu (Summoning technique: Medical tools)
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
    Note: Tools can be summoned only one at a time. This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.
    Caligraphy!? Awesome!
    However - I want you to exude a great amount of chakra and shape it into two sealing arrays. One below your target, small and nimble. One above it, big and bossy.

Status
    This user has no status.

Caligraphy!? Awesome!
    However - I want you to exude a great amount of chakra and shape it into two sealing arrays. One below your target, small and nimble. One above it, big and bossy.
    Aye Aye, sir!

*I set my sights on a messy tuft of grass 10 meters out in the distance on this rough terrain, making that my target. I follow by releasing ample amounts of chakra, and imbuing it into that same general area. With precision and control, I proportionally divide up my chakra to form each of the seals - More chakra to form the larger seal above the target, and less for the smaller one below. With a little more effort, I complete the designated seals simultaneously and await further instructions.*

Status
    Heard!

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    Aye Aye, sir!

*I set my sights on a messy tuft of grass 10 meters out in the distance on this rough terrain, making that my target. I follow by releasing ample amounts of chakra, and imbuing it into that same general area. With precision and control, I proportionally divide up my chakra to form each of the seals - More chakra to form the larger seal above the target, and less for the smaller one below. With a little more effort, I complete the designated seals simultaneously and await further instructions.*
    Now, create the seals again, this time with the Kanji for 'halt' in the bottom one and a portal in the upper one.
    That should do it <.<

Status
    This user has no status.

Now, create the seals again, this time with the Kanji for 'halt' in the bottom one and a portal in the upper one.
    That should do it <.<
    *I repeat the process and channel my chakra a second time over, dividing my chakra up to form the seals a second time over. The process this second time over is much quicker, but my actions are not rushed. I complete the smaller seal underneath my target, creating the kanji for "halt" as instructed, while simultaneously completing the larger seal above, which forms into an open portal, similar to the portals used by the Nekura clansmen.*

Like that? o-o

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»