Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I'm back but please
    refrain from showering me with
    VMS/PMS if you can...

[Bio Test - Uzumaki Nagato] Kaziname

Greetings, Kaziname
    I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: open clearing near a forest.
    ~ You may use Nagato's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a pair of Kage Ranked Uchiha Itachi (with MS) and Uzumaki Naruto (with SM and 9 Tails Mode) biographies for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Good Luck ^^

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Bio Test - Uzumaki Nagato] Kaziname

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...94#post6313594

Ty for administrating the test! I hope we will both have fun :D

Note - Pls don't RP with me like I'm Nagato from manga/anime as I'm not really all into that emo thing. I ought to change personality description if I pass the test

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    VMS/PMS if you can...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziname View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...94#post6313594

Ty for administrating the test! I hope we will both have fun :D

Note - Pls don't RP with me like I'm Nagato from manga/anime as I'm not really all into that emo thing. I ought to change personality description if I pass the test
    Np its my pleasure ^^ I also have tons of fun doing this

±±±±±±±

Itachi: I dare you for an EMO FACE OFF!!! No one is more emo than the original emo of the naruto series!!! ME!!!! UCHIHA ITACHI!!!! Now i'm feeling so gloomy i can't even be bothered by the likes you... wannabe emo! Kill your parents and then we'll talk

Naruto: Oh i'm so oblivious. I'll just Rasengan something and get this over with!

Itachi appears on the battle field with his 3T active. He does one simple hand seal and spews a large wall of flames towards you while at the same time naruto helps by exhaling a large wind projectile, combining both into a large Wind/Fire combo of epic proportions that ravages the battlefield and races towards you. As soon as the combo is done, naruto makes 3 clones (Coco, Ranheta e Facada). Facada behind naruto starts gathering natural energy while Coco and Ranheta take into running, Ranheta Left, Coco Right, encircling you but still keeping mid-range from you. Itachi keeps his eyes on you, pissed as hell that you are trying to usurp his ultimate Emo title.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What's up with the RP trolling
    --------------------------------------------------

Nagato: I won't be pulled down on your level! I won't... be pulled... down argh! Emo inside me is too strong! Noooooooooooooooooo! *Nagato's face suddenly goes blank of expression* You will know my pain! @_@

As soon as I see your combo going towards me I create 2 shadow clones (named Pero and Mato) of which you don't know about as your vision is obscured by your own attack. Then I activate preta path and extend blocking technique absorption seal in spherical barrier around us (note that barrier also extends below the ground).

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Gakidō) - Preta Path
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Nagato activates the Preta Path which grants Nagato the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
    Type: Defensive
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a target)
    Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path.

sry for boring move - I promise it'll get better :D

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    VMS/PMS if you can...

What's up with the RP trolling
    --------------------------------------------------

Nagato: I won't be pulled down on your level! I won't... be pulled... down argh! Emo inside me is too strong! Noooooooooooooooooo! *Nagato's face suddenly goes blank of expression* You will know my pain! @_@

As soon as I see your combo going towards me I create 2 shadow clones (named Pero and Mato) of which you don't know about as your vision is obscured by your own attack. Then I activate preta path and extend blocking technique absorption seal in spherical barrier around us (note that barrier also extends below the ground).

(Gakidō) - Preta Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Preta Path which grants Nagato the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
    Type: Defensive
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a target)
    Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path.

sry for boring move - I promise it'll get better :D
    its weird to role-play with itachi and naruto vs nagato since you'd have to be an edo to make it have any sense. This is much funner ^^

±±±±±±±±

Itachi: Trying to out Emo me!? Oh no you didn't! *snap snap*

Naruto: Ramen.... hummmm....

Facada, having gathered natural energy enters sage mode (becoming aware of your clones through the sensing) and races towards you at full speed in the wake of the aftermath of the omega combo to keep his promise and "rasengan you good", using the omega sized version of rasengan to do so. To keep you busy, Ranheta e Facada start throwing explosive kunais at your direction, directly at your clones (each targets the clone in their side), while this all happened itachi activated his MS and puts you under a deep powerful genjutsu, making it impossible for you to move, leaving you defenseless against Facada's attack.

(Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

(Senpō: Chō Ōdama Rasengan) – Sage Art Super Great Ball Spiralling Sphere
    Description: Senpō: Chō Ōdama Rasengan is a bigger enhanced version of Chō Ōdama Rasengan by adding sage chakra to enhance the size of the technique and the power causing a devastating force.
    Note: Can only be used whilst user is in sage mode.

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
    Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nagato: Oh yes I did! I will bring peace to the world! My pain is so big that it dwarfs mountains so high and seas so vast! My pain is so painful that it is stupid to compare different pains with my pain! My pain cries out for the vengeance of my people's pain, which can only be repaid with twice as much pain! Or maybe three times as much pain! Like, if you went to hell and it was full of pain, and that pain was on fire, and it was raining pain, then maybe THAT would be enough pain. But, uh... probably not.

As I fall into genjutsu, Pero immediately stabs me in the leg with kunai in order to get me out of your gen, but uses his knowledge of human anatomy to miss anything that would impede me greatly. As I come back to myself, I immediately activate Asura path with which I grow 2 additional sets of arms and 2 additional faces. As the stuff is still growing (it's pretty instantaneous, but still... :D) I launch a lot of missiles on all three of your clones (two sets of them detonate right in front of your explosive kunais) and then, once they are away, proceed with shooting a laser aimed at your charging clone's legs.

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows Nagato to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities except the chakra explosion technique from his head but instead is used through the cannon in his arm.

(Reza Bakuhatsu no Jutsu ) - Laser Explosion Technique
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The Asura Path opens the top of its head, revealing a cannon of sorts. The cannon then releases a massive blast of chakra in the form of a laser, causing a powerful explosion that devastates the surrounding area. Nagato can use this technique through the activation of the Asura Path by revealing a cannon in one of his arms.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato activating the Asura Path.

(Kaiwan Misairu no Jutsu) - Flaming Arrow Missiles Technique
    Description: The Asura Path pulls out its hand, which is revealed to be connected to the arm by a thick cord with missiles attached to it. The missiles then can be launched, causing massive explosions. These missiles can also come out of the Asura Path's body, and launched at the opponents directly with a homing effect. Nagato can use this ability throught the activation of the Asura path and using in the same fashion as the Asura Path body used by the 6 paths of pein.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato through activating the Asura Path.

Also - I take great care to never look into Itachi's eyes

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    VMS/PMS if you can...

Nagato: Oh yes I did! I will bring peace to the world! My pain is so big that it dwarfs mountains so high and seas so vast! My pain is so painful that it is stupid to compare different pains with my pain! My pain cries out for the vengeance of my people's pain, which can only be repaid with twice as much pain! Or maybe three times as much pain! Like, if you went to hell and it was full of pain, and that pain was on fire, and it was raining pain, then maybe THAT would be enough pain. But, uh... probably not.

As I fall into genjutsu, Pero immediately stabs me in the leg with kunai in order to get me out of your gen, but uses his knowledge of human anatomy to miss anything that would impede me greatly. As I come back to myself, I immediately activate Asura path with which I grow 2 additional sets of arms and 2 additional faces. As the stuff is still growing (it's pretty instantaneous, but still... :D) I launch a lot of missiles on all three of your clones (two sets of them detonate right in front of your explosive kunais) and then, once they are away, proceed with shooting a laser aimed at your charging clone's legs.

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows Nagato to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities except the chakra explosion technique from his head but instead is used through the cannon in his arm.

(Reza Bakuhatsu no Jutsu ) - Laser Explosion Technique
    Description: The Asura Path opens the top of its head, revealing a cannon of sorts. The cannon then releases a massive blast of chakra in the form of a laser, causing a powerful explosion that devastates the surrounding area. Nagato can use this technique through the activation of the Asura Path by revealing a cannon in one of his arms.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato activating the Asura Path.

(Kaiwan Misairu no Jutsu) - Flaming Arrow Missiles Technique
    Description: The Asura Path pulls out its hand, which is revealed to be connected to the arm by a thick cord with missiles attached to it. The missiles then can be launched, causing massive explosions. These missiles can also come out of the Asura Path's body, and launched at the opponents directly with a homing effect. Nagato can use this ability throught the activation of the Asura path and using in the same fashion as the Asura Path body used by the 6 paths of pein.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato through activating the Asura Path.

Also - I take great care to never look into Itachi's eyes
    Be carefull when countering genjutsu. Read the updated rules of releasing from genjutsu to understand fully what you are required to explain when doing so

««««««»»»»»»

Coco and Ranheta notice the missils on their way,to both them and Facada, so Coco unleashes a volley of lightning senbons that hit the missils and detonate them on impact, deactivating them and leaving a smoke screen that blocks your view of their actions. As Facada keeps on his path rampaging towards you with the ubber rasengan in hand, he senses the chakra in the missils as well as the build up in chakra that preceeds the chakra cannon thing. Because of the ubber size and strenght of the rasengan he keeps in his path, using it as a shield, by putting it in front of him. As the laser collides with the rasengan, it becomes weaker, but still enough to kill you. Facada slams the rasengan in you (basically, your defense was not effective). Itachi on the other hand at the same time as this is happening releases a giant stream of fire at the sky, quickly heating up the surrounding atmosphere.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Note: Because you failed to counter and stop the rasengan clone, the time window you have to defend from the rasengan is now mininum.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-Test Failed-
    Dropped test