Status
    Jul 2009
    Avoiding responsibilities.

[Bio Test - Uzumaki Nagato] ★Sasuke Uchiha...

Greetings, ★Sasuke Uchiha...

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Where Itachi and Naruto fought Nagato (Forest with a river on my right, your left)
    ~ You may use Nagato's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a pair of Kage Ranked Uchiha Itachi (with MS) and Uzumaki Naruto (with SM and 9 Tails Mode) biographies for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck

Last edited by Passion; 05-12-2012 at 05:38 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Re: [Bio Test - Uzumaki Nagato] ★Sasuke Uchiha...

Thank you Passion for doing my Test it means a lot to me Sir

Nagato Uzumaki

Again thank you and Let's have fun

Also what's the Terrian

Status
    Jul 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha... View Post
    Thank you Passion for doing my Test it means a lot to me Sir

Nagato Uzumaki

Again thank you and Let's have fun

Also what's the Terrian
    Fixed the terrain. I also hope that we'll have fun fighting.

Naruto: Nagato?! I thought you were dead.

Itachi: Be careful, Naruto. He isn't the man he once was.

Itachi has his sharingan (3T) activated and is walked on right side of Naruto as the two approach Nagato. Itachi and Naruto gaze each other in eyes for a second before Itachi jumps right, towards the forest and performs two hand seals mid-air before exhaling a huge fireball that heads towards Nagato.

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Meanwhile Naruto has created two clones besides him that charge towards Nagato, trying to engage him in close combat if the Blaze Ball wasn't enough to kill him.

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Nagato: Itachi is right I am no longer the man I once was and now I shall kill both of you

Note: Talking and thoughs do not effect the time line

*as Nagato appears mid Range from Itachi and Naruto wearing a Black Hooded cloak with the Hood on his head covering his face he Makes sure not to make eye contact with Itachi what so ever as he's Standing there Nagato notices Itachi do two handseal while jumping to his right releasing a Huge Fireball at Nagato Quickly Creates and Rasengan in one hand and a water Vortex in the other and slams the two together creating a huge Wind and Water Vortex that covers a large area of the field putting out the Fireball and continues at a lower rank towards both Naruto and Itachi in a way thoe it probly won't Hit Itachi the Vortex will still reach atleast nArutos clones taking them out

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) -Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Nagato: Time to get Serious little Nine Tails Brat and you Uchiha Punk

*Right after Releasing the Powerful Wind and Water Vortex Nagato dashes to his right headed towards the Forest as he is Running while keeping Mid range from Naruto he Archs towards naruto to where he is on Narutos side as he Reaches Narutos side he quickly does the following three Handsigns Rat → Rabbit → Dog as he does these three handsigns Nagato quickly takes a Deep breath in and Releases several small blast of wind chakra in such a manner that it it covers a large area and its completely Hard to advoid all of them without taking any damage what so ever the bullets are aimed at both Itachi and Naruto assuming that Itachi is Still Mid range and is Behind Naruto

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) –Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over anexpansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Nagato: Hmmm let's see how you handle that.........

Status
    Jul 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha... View Post
    Nagato: Itachi is right I am no longer the man I once was and now I shall kill both of you

Note: Talking and thoughs do not effect the time line

*as Nagato appears mid Range from Itachi and Naruto wearing a Black Hooded cloak with the Hood on his head covering his face he Makes sure not to make eye contact with Itachi what so ever as he's Standing there Nagato notices Itachi do two handseal while jumping to his right releasing a Huge Fireball at Nagato Quickly Creates and Rasengan in one hand and a water Vortex in the other and slams the two together creating a huge Wind and Water Vortex that covers a large area of the field putting out the Fireball and continues at a lower rank towards both Naruto and Itachi in a way thoe it probly won't Hit Itachi the Vortex will still reach atleast nArutos clones taking them out

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) -Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Nagato: Time to get Serious little Nine Tails Brat and you Uchiha Punk

*Right after Releasing the Powerful Wind and Water Vortex Nagato dashes to his right headed towards the Forest as he is Running while keeping Mid range from Naruto he Archs towards naruto to where he is on Narutos side as he Reaches Narutos side he quickly does the following three Handsigns Rat → Rabbit → Dog as he does these three handsigns Nagato quickly takes a Deep breath in and Releases several small blast of wind chakra in such a manner that it it covers a large area and its completely Hard to advoid all of them without taking any damage what so ever the bullets are aimed at both Itachi and Naruto assuming that Itachi is Still Mid range and is Behind Naruto

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) –Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over anexpansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Nagato: Hmmm let's see how you handle that.........
    To clarify a few things:

1. The forest was on your left, my right

2. Itachi wasn't behind Naruto but rather on the right side of him (unless you meant that they were in line as you use your 2nd technique).

Itachi sees you through the steam which is left by our techniques clashing and notices you running through it towards Naruto. To prevent you from running towards him, he inhales and blows out a massive stream of fire that hits you from your side and stops you from making any further progress towards him.

Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Naruto notices the fire being sent from Itachi's direction towards the running you and decides to jump backwards a few meters to maintain his distance from you.

Timing:

I: You complete your technique and start running
    II: Itachi spots you and uses his technique before you reach Naruto's side.
    III: Fire coming from your side, Naruto jumps backwards to maintain his range from you and the flames.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

To your thing I know it went the wrong way so I guess I'm heading away from the Forest and yes I meant when I released my Second Technique they were in a line

And also you failed to defend againist the Left over of the Wind Water Vortex which was heading toward naruto if I'm wrong about this I'm sorry

Nagato: More Fire you got to change ot up Itachi

As Nagato takes off running he makes sure to keep his head turned at a angel and his eyes at a spot on the field to where he can see both Itachi and Naruto as he is running the Steam from the Two Techniques clashing he is still able to see as the Steam lightins up he sees Itachi Releasing a giant Stream of Intense Flames at Nagato he stop and does the Ram handseal and expells a very large amount of water from his mouth that turn into giant massives waves that collide with the giant intense flames stream he also see out of the corner of his eye Naruto jumping backwards to advoide the Flames

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) -Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short -Long
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Nagato:Time to get Serious

As Nagato quickly Releases the Massive amount of water that turns into Massives waves and takes out the fire Nagato thinking to himself that he has to end it quickly before something goes completely wrong he quickly and basically Instantly activates the Deva Path Using his Rinnegan abilities Due to activating this path he is grant the Ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities

(Tendō) -Deva Path
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, BanshoTennin and Chibaku Tensei. Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

Nagato: Time to end this Boys

As Nagato activates the Deva Path almost instantly and Remebers Seeing naruto jumping up Using the power of the Deva. Path he uses the power of his Gravitational Technique he pulls a large chunk of Earth from ground before him and he then with great force pushes it forward at great speeds at naruto Uzumaki as he hurls the large chunk of earth he then Jumps Backwards and throws 4 Explosive Kunia into the air to where 2 fall onto Itachi and two fall onto Naruto and explode

(Shinra tensei: Chikyū Undō no Jutsu) -Almighty Push: Earth Motion Technique
    Range: Short -Mid
    Chakra cost:20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Deva Path or Nagato using the power of their gravitational technique will pull a large chunk of earthfrom the ground before them and then push it forwards thrusting the chunk of earth at their opponents.

Timing:
    1. Nagato sees you starting to release the Stream of Fire
    2.Nagato releases the Giant wave which collides with the water canceling it out and sees naruto jumping backwards while releasing it
    3. Nagato Activates the Deva path and hurls the chunk of earth at you

Last edited by Ryuko; 05-13-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

±± Test Failed ±±

I asked 2 opinions before posting this. You should be mindful of the time frame yes, but mostly of your descriptions. You lacked the ability to keep your bearing in the terrain and you lacked the ability to describe your counter correctly. Itachi exhales the fire once he sees you...meaning AFTER the steam dissipates and reveals you running. By saying you see the fire stream from behind the mist you are basically misreading a move. And that is a basic mistake that can't be ignored in a battle test for a special bio. You can try again in one month.