Hi The Name is Chi :) Chidoriissocool's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Anti gives Chi a new pet

*Waiting for Anti while sitting under the cherry blossom tree* Cherry blossoms are awesome this time of year, man i wonder where is Anti?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Anti gives Chi a new pet

Quote Originally Posted by Chidoriissocool View Post
    *Waiting for Anti while sitting under the cherry blossom tree* Cherry blossoms are awesome this time of year, man i wonder where is Anti?
    *Appears infornt of Chidori, with my Squirrel contract in my left hand*
    -First I need you to tell me everything you know about squirrels (please no copy,past from wikipedia. You can use it just put it in your own words).

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiHero View Post
    *Appears infornt of Chidori, with my Squirrel contract in my left hand*
    -First I need you to tell me everything you know about squirrels (please no copy,past from wikipedia. You can use it just put it in your own words).
    Squirrels are a very common rodent. They're front teeth never stop growing and they are small creatures. There are three type of squirrels: ground, flying, and tree. A female squrriel can give up to eight baby squirrels. Most importantly that they like nuts

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Squirrels are a very common rodent. They're front teeth never stop growing and they are small creatures. There are three type of squirrels: ground, flying, and tree. A female squrriel can give up to eight baby squirrels. Most importantly that they like nuts
    -Good job... Chi... now for my next question...
    -Name four diffrent types of Squirrels
    -What is the lagerest living squirrel species???

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-Good job... Chi... now for my next question...
    -Name four diffrent types of Squirrels
    -What is the lagerest living squirrel species???
    Squirrels
    1.Red Squirrels
    2.Gray Squirrels
    3.Fox Squirrels
    4.Californian Ground Squirrels

The largest living squirrel species is the fox squirrel :D

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Squirrels
    1.Red Squirrels
    2.Gray Squirrels
    3.Fox Squirrels
    4.Californian Ground Squirrels

The largest living squirrel species is the fox squirrel :D
    -Okay, lets get down to bussiness...
    *I unroll the Squirrel contract on the ground, then I pull out a kunai from my ninja-tool pouch.*

(Squirrel Scroll)
    Summoning Animal: Squirrels
    Scroll Owner: Antihero
    Other Users who have signed contract: ShikamarUchiha10
    Summoning Boss if existing: Zalog, the Don
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Mina, the Thorn... Click, the Yellow... Roc, the Swift... Ogar, the Strong
    Description and Background:
    Squirrels typically have slender bodies with bushy tails and large eyes. Their fur is generally soft and silky, although much thicker in some species than others. The color of squirrels is highly variable between—and often even within—species. The hind limbs are generally longer than the fore limbs, and they have four or five toes on each foot. Their paws on their fore feet include a thumb. The feet also have soft pads on the undersides.Squirrels live in almost every habitat from tropical rainforest to semiarid desert, avoiding only the high polar regions and the driest of deserts. Their large eyes indicate, have an excellent sense of vision. They also have very versatile and sturdy claws for grasping and climbing. Many also have a good sense of touch, with vibrissae on their heads and limbs. The teeth of squirrel follow the typical rodent pattern, with large gnawing incisors that grow throughout life.

Apporved:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...82#post6328682

-Take this kunai and slice your domante hand (Right or Left) across the plam. Then place your plam here (points at the scroll) and focus your donmante chakra (the element you use most) into the scroll.
    *Hands Chidoriissocool the kunai*

-After signning this contract you will be bound a speices of squirrel. All Squirrel summons you create must be of that speices and they will be yours. You cannot create a boss as Zalog, the Don is the Boss of all squirrels and only I can summon him.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-Okay, lets get down to bussiness...
    *I unroll the Squirrel contract on the ground, then I pull out a kunai from my ninja-tool pouch.*

(Squirrel Scroll)
    Other Users who have signed contract: ShikamarUchiha10
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Mina, the Thorn... Click, the Yellow... Roc, the Swift... Ogar, the Strong
    Squirrels typically have slender bodies with bushy tails and large eyes. Their fur is generally soft and silky, although much thicker in some species than others. The color of squirrels is highly variable between—and often even within—species. The hind limbs are generally longer than the fore limbs, and they have four or five toes on each foot. Their paws on their fore feet include a thumb. The feet also have soft pads on the undersides.Squirrels live in almost every habitat from tropical rainforest to semiarid desert, avoiding only the high polar regions and the driest of deserts. Their large eyes indicate, have an excellent sense of vision. They also have very versatile and sturdy claws for grasping and climbing. Many also have a good sense of touch, with vibrissae on their heads and limbs. The teeth of squirrel follow the typical rodent pattern, with large gnawing incisors that grow throughout life.

-Take this kunai and slice your domante hand (Right or Left) across the plam. Then place your plam here (points at the scroll) and focus your donmante chakra (the element you use most) into the scroll.
    *Hands Chidoriissocool the kunai*

-After signning this contract you will be bound a speices of squirrel. All Squirrel summons you create must be of that speices and they will be yours. You cannot create a boss as Zalog, the Don is the Boss of all squirrels and only I can summon him.
    *Takes the kunai and slices open my right hand. My hand starts to bleed instantly. I place my hand on the contract and starts focusing my earth chakra into the contract.After a while i open my eyes.* So now what Anti?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Takes the kunai and slices open my right hand. My hand starts to bleed instantly. I place my hand on the contract and starts focusing my earth chakra into the contract.After a while i open my eyes.* So now what Anti?
    (Squirrel Scroll)
    Other Users who have signed contract: ShikamarUchiha10, Chidoriissocool

-Doton chakara, I knew that's what you would use......
    -Now that thats done remove your hand from the scroll... By infussing your doton chakra you have chosen Red Squirrels as your summoning speices...

*I roll the scroll up and put it back in my pocket*
    -Now I will show you how to summon: Mina, the Thorn...
    *I bite my right thumb and lets a small drop of blood fall to the ground then I step on it to summon Mina, the Thorn*

(Kinezumi Kuchiyose: Ibara no Mina)- Squirrel Summoning: Mina, the Thorn
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra: 40 Chakra (+10 every turn Mina stays summoned)
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The summoner must bite his/her right thumb and let the blood drawn from the bite hit the ground, then step on it to summon Mina, the Thorn. Mina, the Thorn is a Red Squirrel (4ft and 30lbs). She has thick black fur and a reddish-brown tail (2.5ft), which helps her balance and steer when jumping and running. She can wrap her tail around her to use as a shield and also to keep her warm during sleep or swimming.
    Mina has sharp quill-like vibrissae above her eyes, below her chin, on her forelegs, and on her hind-legs which she can use as weapons (ie. needles, swords, etc). The vibrissae also act as a sensor allowing Mina to feel vibrations in the air as well as on the ground.
    Mina has sharp, curved claws which enables her to climb and descend broad tree trunks, thick branches and even house walls. Her strong hind legs enable it to leap gaps between trees.
    Mina has an affinity for Doton chakra which allows her to perform Earth style jutsu with relative ease using squirrel hand-seals (3 fingers and a thumb on each forefoot). She can use ninja tools with her hands and create them using doton chakra.

Note: Can be only summoned twice in battle.
    Note: Can only be summoned for up to 3 turns.
    Note: Any jutsu done by Mina count towards the 3 jutsu per turn.
    Note: Can only perform B-rank or lower doton jutsus.
    Note: Must be a signer of the Squirrel contract or owner to summon.
    Apporved:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...92#post6403292

*Mina pops up from under the earth inbetween both of us.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Aww hi mina , thanks Anti :D

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Aww hi mina , thanks Anti :D
    *Mina looks at Chidori and smiles, before being relased and sent back to the Squirrel land in a cloud of dust*

-Looks like she likes you, Chi... now I want you to summon her...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Mina looks at Chidori and smiles, before being relased and sent back to the Squirrel land in a cloud of dust*

-Looks like she likes you, Chi... now I want you to summon her...
    *I bite my right thumb and lets a small drop of blood fall to the ground then I step on it to summon Mina, the Thorn*

Description: The summoner must bite his/her right thumb and let the blood drawn from the bite hit the ground, then step on it to summon Mina, the Thorn. Mina, the Thorn is a Red Squirrel (4ft and 30lbs). She has thick black fur and a reddish-brown tail (2.5ft), which helps her balance and steer when jumping and running. She can wrap her tail around her to use as a shield and also to keep her warm during sleep or swimming.
    Mina has sharp quill-like vibrissae above her eyes, below her chin, on her forelegs, and on her hind-legs which she can use as weapons (ie. needles, swords, etc). The vibrissae also act as a sensor allowing Mina to feel vibrations in the air as well as on the ground.
    Mina has sharp, curved claws which enables her to climb and descend broad tree trunks, thick branches and even house walls. Her strong hind legs enable it to leap gaps between trees.
    Mina has an affinity for Doton chakra which allows her to perform Earth style jutsu with relative ease using squirrel hand-seals (3 fingers and a thumb on each forefoot). She can use ninja tools with her hands and create them using doton chakra.

*Mina pops up from under the earth inbetween both of us. and walks over and sits by me* Omg she is sooo cute i totally her already. *Walk over to Anti, Hugs him and kisses him the forehead* Thanks sooo much :D

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Mina pops up from under the earth inbetween both of us. and walks over and sits by me* Omg she is sooo cute i totally her already. *Walk over to Anti, Hugs him and kisses him the forehead* Thanks sooo much :D
    -No problem Chi, you deserve her... I do have some rules to go over with you though...
    You can summon Mina, the Thorn as long as your not fighting me or I dont already have her summoned.
    You can now create your own custom squirrel summonings but all of them have to be Red Squrriels.