Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 33
  1. #1
    Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    Posts
    14,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M BAAAAAACK!
     



    Naruto CAN beat Pein

    Firstly, consider Naruto's Rasenshuriken ( RS )
    The RS was analysed by Tsunade after it was used on Kakuzu, and she discovered that it destroys the opponent on a cellular level.
    Now, consider Pein's abilities
    He controls dead bodies via a series of chakra receivers implanted on them. These receivers are obviously not just stuck on, but dig deep into the face of said body.

    So, what do we have? If Naruto uses his RS on a Pein body, its cells near the chakra receiver will be destroyed, leading to the dead body becoming - a normal dead body.

    Sorry if ive duplicated a thread.
     
         

  2. #2
    Student of TsunadeHime KenshinXXX's Avatar
    Status
    KenshinXXX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Wouldn't he need to do the Rasenshuriken multiple times ? When he defeated Kakuzu he did the jutsu once and broke his arm.. I don't think his body can handle using the jutsu more then twice , maybe if he was in 1 of his tail modes he could.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Ady's Avatar
    Status
    Ady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Brasov,Romania
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    no

    Quote Originally Posted by KenshinXXX View Post
    Wouldn't he need to do the Rasenshuriken multiple times ? When he defeated Kakuzu he did the jutsu once and broke his arm.. I don't think his body can handle using the jutsu more then twice , maybe if he was in 1 of his tail modes he could.
    I think he can do it now..cause he mastered sage mode....remember "that technique" that he can use it now!....it's probably rs:D....and maybe he can throw it too
     
         

  4. #4
    The Professor Hiruzen Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    6,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by KenshinXXX View Post
    Wouldn't he need to do the Rasenshuriken multiple times ? When he defeated Kakuzu he did the jutsu once and broke his arm.. I don't think his body can handle using the jutsu more then twice , maybe if he was in 1 of his tail modes he could.
    Consider the fact that maybe he can throw it now.

    That would keep him away from the blast, and no self-damage.
     
         

  5. #5
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    I think he can do it now..cause he mastered sage mode....remember "that technique" that he can use it now!....it's probably rs:D....and maybe he can throw it too
    I agree with this statement
     
         

  6. #6
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
    Consider the fact that maybe he can throw it now.

    That would keep him away from the blast, and no self-damage.
    The blast itself isnt what hurt naruto the actual jutsu is what hurt him
     
         

  7. #7
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Water View Post
    Firstly, consider Naruto's Rasenshuriken ( RS )
    The RS was analysed by Tsunade after it was used on Kakuzu, and she discovered that it destroys the opponent on a cellular level.
    Now, consider Pein's abilities
    He controls dead bodies via a series of chakra receivers implanted on them. These receivers are obviously not just stuck on, but dig deep into the face of said body.

    So, what do we have? If Naruto uses his RS on a Pein body, its cells near the chakra receiver will be destroyed, leading to the dead body becoming - a normal dead body.

    Sorry if ive duplicated a thread.
    This is all truth. Only it's not the whole truth! We don't know exactly what these two are capable of.. so that say that Naruto CAN beat Pein is a pretty bold statement, though honestly I think you're right.

    tl;dr Nobody knows for sure atm.. ^ ^
     
         

  8. #8
    The Professor Hiruzen Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    6,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    The blast itself isnt what hurt naruto the actual jutsu is what hurt him
    Then everytime he would hold it, he would be damaged by it. We would've seen it in his training and everytime he held a FRS.

    Yet, he only received damage when he used it on Kakuzu.
     
         

  9. #9
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
    Then everytime he would hold it, he would be damaged by it. We would've seen it in his training and everytime he held a FRS.

    Yet, he only received damage when he used it on Kakuzu.
    He must take the damage from the jutsu as it is being released, and recoiling slightly as it engulfs his entire arm before being able to properly release it.
     
         

  10. #10
    Sexy <=> Love SKTupac's Avatar
    Status
    SKTupac is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    The damage on naruto's arm is when he smash his RS in to the opponent, there is where he gets that damage. If he managed to throw it (fast, so the enemy cant dodge that easily) he wont take damage. Cause like there is said, if he would take damage while holding and making the RS, he would have a broken/damaged arm before fighting kakuzu, so that aint it. Besides RS wasnt completed, it was half a way, so if naruto managed to complete this, it gotta be awsome, did u see in manga 421 on page 10, those big mountains were cut to half.
     
         

  11. #11
    Trust
    Status
    altleader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Tsunade told him not to use that anymore, because it gives a huge amount of damage to the user to
     
         

  12. #12
    Lord Evil Azaghast's Avatar
    Status
    Azaghast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the civilisation of Darkness.........
    Posts
    2,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    anyways it is a good theory and RS is a good jutsu
     
         

  13. #13
    Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    Posts
    14,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M BAAAAAACK!
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    Tsunade told him not to use that anymore, because it gives a huge amount of damage to the user to
    and you think naruto is gonna listen?
     
         

  14. #14
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Water View Post
    and you think naruto is gonna listen?
    For the most part yeah, he gets how dangerous it is.. but you're right Emperor. He'll not hesitate to use RS 1,000 times for the sake of saving Konoha, and nobody will scold him for that. lol
     
         

  15. #15
    Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    Posts
    14,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M BAAAAAACK!
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    For the most part yeah, he gets how dangerous it is.. but you're right Emperor. He'll not hesitate to use RS 1,000 times for the sake of saving Konoha, and nobody will scold him for that. lol
    they can only scold him if theyre still alive, lol.
     
         

  16. #16
    Sage106
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Water View Post
    Firstly, consider Naruto's Rasenshuriken ( RS )
    The RS was analysed by Tsunade after it was used on Kakuzu, and she discovered that it destroys the opponent on a cellular level.
    Now, consider Pein's abilities
    He controls dead bodies via a series of chakra receivers implanted on them. These receivers are obviously not just stuck on, but dig deep into the face of said body.

    So, what do we have? If Naruto uses his RS on a Pein body, its cells near the chakra receiver will be destroyed, leading to the dead body becoming - a normal dead body.

    Sorry if ive duplicated a thread.

    so what if he defeats pain's bodies ,he still got to deal with nagato the real rinnegan user who i bet is way stronger than we think.
    im not antinaruto just think pain is stronger
    sorry naruto:D
     
         

  • #17
    Garra Of The Desert meercy's Avatar
    Status
    meercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In The South Surronded By Sand
    Posts
    621
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage106 View Post
    so what if he defeats pain's bodies ,he still got to deal with nagato the real rinnegan user who i bet is way stronger than we think.
    im not antinaruto just think pain is stronger
    sorry naruto:D
    i hope negato can fight.... cuz it looks like he hasnt been on the battlefield in decades...lol.
    AS far as narutos RS....He had been usin it up untill the fight wit kakuza....Proly why his arm was broke..
     
         

  • #18
    Sage106
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by meercy View Post
    i hope negato can fight.... cuz it looks like he hasnt been on the battlefield in decades...lol.
    AS far as narutos RS....He had been usin it up untill the fight wit kakuza....Proly why his arm was broke..
    RS is a useless technique as far im concerned. Its totally avoidable. I rate sasuke's kirin over RS cuz sasuke could easily avoid being hist with rasengan while naruto cant. The great techniques arent neccesarily the superstrong ones theyre the unavoidable precise ones
     
         

  • #19
    Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    Posts
    14,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M BAAAAAACK!
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Sage106 View Post
    RS is a useless technique as far im concerned. Its totally avoidable. I rate sasuke's kirin over RS cuz sasuke could easily avoid being hist with rasengan while naruto cant. The great techniques arent neccesarily the superstrong ones theyre the unavoidable precise ones
    the point of this thread is NOT whose attack isbetter, its that FRS can kick Peins butt.
     
         

  • #20
    Sage106
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Water View Post
    the point of this thread is NOT whose attack isbetter, its that FRS can kick Peins butt.
    no it cant , its avoidable. All pain needs to do is push naruto away with his gravity control or put naruto in a genjustu. Theyre many ways to avoid the attack unlike kirin or amaterasu
     
         

  • #21
    Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    Posts
    14,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M BAAAAAACK!
     



    naruto has so many shadow clones by the time pein repels them he has to recharge then FRS will kill him.....

    dont underestimate the guy...Naruto can beat pein easy......
     
         

  • #22
    Sage106
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Water View Post
    naruto has so many shadow clones by the time pein repels them he has to recharge then FRS will kill him.....

    dont underestimate the guy...Naruto can beat pein easy......
    ur the one is underestimating pain. Look at what he did
    - beat hanzu(the guy who beat 3 sanin combined)
    -took over a country singlehandely
    -beat jiraiya
    -beat the lliving crap out of konoha
    -nuked konoha
    -has the rinngegan( most powerful dojustu which has the power to destroy the world)

    Naruto is strong but cant beat pain atm.
     
         

  • #23
    Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    Posts
    14,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M BAAAAAACK!
     



    ill tell you why he CAN beat pein....

    a) he uses FRS like i said
    b) the kyuubi kicks Peins butt
    c) Seeiing Konoha like this will make him more angry and determined to win
    d) he never gives up
    e) his clones can take care of the gravity thing

    and the last reason......

    he is the hero !!!
     
         

  • #24
    Riku..'s Avatar
    Status
    Riku.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Crap, I'm lost again. >.<
    Posts
    11,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead
     



    i don't think that he'll be able to use rasen shuriken that many times... he only used it twice when fighting kakuzu and his arm got all screwed up... sage mode maybe but still even though naruto's stamina is very good i don't think he can handle sage mode+shadow clones+rasen shuriken (maybe 5-6 times) plus we haven't even seen nagato himselves ability besides controling the dead
     
         

  • #25
    Sage106
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Water View Post
    ill tell you why he CAN beat pein....

    a) he uses FRS like i said
    b) the kyuubi kicks Peins butt
    c) Seeiing Konoha like this will make him more angry and determined to win
    d) he never gives up
    e) his clones can take care of the gravity thing

    and the last reason......

    he is the hero !!!
    he cant control the kyuubi past 4 tails , and 4 tails wasnt enough to beat oro and wont be against pain. And anger, determination or being the hero doesnt make you win, strength does

    Quote Originally Posted by SharinganMaster View Post
    i don't think that he'll be able to use rasen shuriken that many times... he only used it twice when fighting kakuzu and his arm got all screwed up... sage mode maybe but still even though naruto's stamina is very good i don't think he can handle sage mode+shadow clones+rasen shuriken (maybe 5-6 times) plus we haven't even seen nagato himselves ability besides controling the dead
    totally agree
     
         
    Last edited by Sage106; 12-26-2008 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  • Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •