Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 32
  1. #1
    Member NarutoUchia's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUchia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    A little help with my computer?

    ok so i have two minor problems, hopefully you guys can help

    1. The start buttons wont work on my keyboard, i dont think its the keyboard because its somewhat new and they both stopped working at the same time. The keyboard is a g510 logitech keyboard

    problem #2. when i full screen a video from anywhere it opens in a new window and it really bothers me for some reason, it just started happening about a hour ago.
     
         

  2. #2
    Rockstar From Mars. mcchikeneater's Avatar
    Status
    mcchikeneater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Jump up and down on your computer 10 times, then go buy a new one. Problem solved.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member NarutoUchia's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUchia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by mcchikeneater View Post
    Jump up and down on your computer 10 times, then go buy a new one. Problem solved.
    my computer is super new and cost me 1,300 dollars hahha
     
         

  4. #4
    Kevin Flynn HotShot's Avatar
    Status
    HotShot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Village Hidden in the Oro
    Posts
    659
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by mcchikeneater View Post
    Jump up and down on your computer 10 times, then go buy a new one. Problem solved.
    lol :sy:
     
         

  5. #5
    Rockstar From Mars. mcchikeneater's Avatar
    Status
    mcchikeneater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUchia View Post
    my computer is super new and cost me 1,300 dollars hahha
    See thats where you went wrong. My computer is super old and cost me 85 dollars. It never gives me any problems. Of course I can't do any gaming on it, but I could get a computer for 600 that can do anything yours could do for 1300. The max I would ever spend if I could afford it would be around 800 or 900 because beyond that your just wasting money to show off that you have the money to waste, or got fooled into buying a computer worth way less than it costs.

    and if you can afford to spend 1300 on it once you could afford it twice.
     
         

  6. #6
    Kevin Flynn HotShot's Avatar
    Status
    HotShot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Village Hidden in the Oro
    Posts
    659
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by mcchikeneater View Post
    See thats where you went wrong. My computer is super old and cost me 85 dollars. It never gives me any problems. Of course I can't do any gaming on it, but I could get a computer for 600 that can do anything yours could do for 1300. The max I would ever spend if I could afford it would be around 800 or 900 because beyond that your just wasting money to show off that you have the money to waste, or got fooled into buying a computer worth way less than it costs.

    and if you can afford to spend 1300 on it once you could afford it twice.
    lol
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member KyoshiroSenju's Avatar
    Status
    KyoshiroSenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    kyoto japan
    Posts
    1,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Anonymous is in ur computer
     
         

  8. #8
    Member NarutoUchia's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUchia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by mcchikeneater View Post
    See thats where you went wrong. My computer is super old and cost me 85 dollars. It never gives me any problems. Of course I can't do any gaming on it, but I could get a computer for 600 that can do anything yours could do for 1300. The max I would ever spend if I could afford it would be around 800 or 900 because beyond that your just wasting money to show off that you have the money to waste, or got fooled into buying a computer worth way less than it costs.

    and if you can afford to spend 1300 on it once you could afford it twice.
    It's not the computer thats the problem, its the software of somsort not sure what though. I game my on pc and i plan on keeping it for 4-5years so i did pretty good for 1,300. I don't need another one. Also why focus on my comment and not my question about software, if i want to spend 1,300 on a computer its m money.
     
         

  9. #9
    Sith Lord of the Lawyers Darthlawsuit's Avatar
    Status
    Darthlawsuit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need additional Phylons
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUchia View Post
    ok so i have two minor problems, hopefully you guys can help

    1. The start buttons wont work on my keyboard, i dont think its the keyboard because its somewhat new and they both stopped working at the same time. The keyboard is a g510 logitech keyboard

    problem #2. when i full screen a video from anywhere it opens in a new window and it really bothers me for some reason, it just started happening about a hour ago.
    Keyboard buttons are defined via software from the keyboard. Uninstall and reinstall drivers. If problem persists check keyboard for malfunctioning keys or bang head against keyboard.

    Full screen videos are suppose to open up in a new task in the taskbar. It allows the full screen to crash without crashing the browser. Also what browser are you using?
     
         

  10. #10
    Sith Lord of the Lawyers Darthlawsuit's Avatar
    Status
    Darthlawsuit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need additional Phylons
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by mcchikeneater View Post
    See thats where you went wrong. My computer is super old and cost me 85 dollars. It never gives me any problems. Of course I can't do any gaming on it, but I could get a computer for 600 that can do anything yours could do for 1300. The max I would ever spend if I could afford it would be around 800 or 900 because beyond that your just wasting money to show off that you have the money to waste, or got fooled into buying a computer worth way less than it costs.

    and if you can afford to spend 1300 on it once you could afford it twice.
    Buy shogun 2 total war, turn all settings to max, then try to say that. Your computer will suffer a heart attack... Don't forget 40,000 troops on the battlefield.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member NarutoUchia's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUchia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthlawsuit View Post
    Keyboard buttons are defined via software from the keyboard. Uninstall and reinstall drivers. If problem persists check keyboard for malfunctioning keys or bang head against keyboard.

    Full screen videos are suppose to open up in a new task in the taskbar. It allows the full screen to crash without crashing the browser. Also what browser are you using?
    thanks about the keyboard thing and as for the browser it just started doing it and im using google chrome
     
         

  12. #12
    ________________________ OhReary's Avatar
    Status
    OhReary is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,666
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by mcchikeneater View Post
    See thats where you went wrong. My computer is super old and cost me 85 dollars. It never gives me any problems. Of course I can't do any gaming on it, but I could get a computer for 600 that can do anything yours could do for 1300. The max I would ever spend if I could afford it would be around 800 or 900 because beyond that your just wasting money to show off that you have the money to waste, or got fooled into buying a computer worth way less than it costs.

    and if you can afford to spend 1300 on it once you could afford it twice.

    I don't see how this is fixing his problem.
    Way to go...
    My parent's bought a computer on sale around 1 grand because
    that was convenient to have , you saying that's showing
    off?
     
         

  13. #13
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUchia View Post
    ok so i have two minor problems, hopefully you guys can help

    1. The start buttons wont work on my keyboard, i dont think its the keyboard because its somewhat new and they both stopped working at the same time. The keyboard is a g510 logitech keyboard

    problem #2. when i full screen a video from anywhere it opens in a new window and it really bothers me for some reason, it just started happening about a hour ago.

    check your driver for problem 1....as the guy above said uninstall and re install the keyborad driver..

    Now for problem 2...i think you messed up with the customization....so set the player's option to default...or you could uninstall then reinstall the player as well.....
     
         

  14. #14
    Rockstar From Mars. mcchikeneater's Avatar
    Status
    mcchikeneater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by OhReary View Post
    I don't see how this is fixing his problem.
    Way to go...
    My parent's bought a computer on sale around 1 grand because
    that was convenient to have , you saying that's showing
    off?
    I wasn't trying to fix his problem, I was trying to lol at someone elses expense. Stop getting butthurt over it.

    It is kind of a waste of money, unless its a laptop as they are pretty expensive. A store bought computer I expect to cost that much, but you can custom build, or get a custom built one off ebay, that performs just as good for hundreds of dollars less.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member NarutoUchia's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUchia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by mcchikeneater View Post
    I wasn't trying to fix his problem, I was trying to lol at someone elses expense. Stop getting butthurt over it.

    It is kind of a waste of money, unless its a laptop as they are pretty expensive. A store bought computer I expect to cost that much, but you can custom build, or get a custom built one off ebay, that performs just as good for hundreds of dollars less.
    mine is custom built, its not a waste of money in my eyes. Spending 1,300 on a laptop is a waste of money. Actually i got it becuase my moms computer broke so i gave her my laptop and bought my new computer. And thanks for the help.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member NarutoUchia's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUchia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    check your driver for problem 1....as the guy above said uninstall and re install the keyborad driver..

    Now for problem 2...i think you messed up with the customization....so set the player's option to default...or you could uninstall then reinstall the player as well.....
    How do i find the location of adobe and as for the driver i think i did im not sure though.
     
         

  17. #17
    Sith Lord of the Lawyers Darthlawsuit's Avatar
    Status
    Darthlawsuit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need additional Phylons
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUchia View Post
    mine is custom built, its not a waste of money in my eyes. Spending 1,300 on a laptop is a waste of money. Actually i got it becuase my moms computer broke so i gave her my laptop and bought my new computer. And thanks for the help.
    Try the Asus gaming laptops. I have one and they are surprising well built. It can compete with my desktop in terms of power thanks to it having one of the best cooling systems I have ever seen in a laptop.

    Also custom build PC's are the best :D I built my first in 2001. You learn so much from keeping them up. Did you remember to spray you computer for dust to keep it running at 100%
     
         

  18. #18
    Sith Lord of the Lawyers Darthlawsuit's Avatar
    Status
    Darthlawsuit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need additional Phylons
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUchia View Post
    How do i find the location of adobe and as for the driver i think i did im not sure though.
    Control Panel -> programs and features -> Adobe flash player

    http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

    However I am not sure an uninstall will work. Most programs save custom setting separate from the main program nowadays.

    ---------------------------

    Driver:

    Right click on my computer -> manage -> Device Manager -> keyboard
     
         

  19. #19
    Member NarutoUchia's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUchia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthlawsuit View Post
    Try the Asus gaming laptops. I have one and they are surprising well built. It can compete with my desktop in terms of power thanks to it having one of the best cooling systems I have ever seen in a laptop.

    Also custom build PC's are the best :D I built my first in 2001. You learn so much from keeping them up. Did you remember to spray you computer for dust to keep it running at 100%
    im only 14 hahha but i saved up money to buy this thing so of course i dust it hahhahaa
     
         

  20. #20
    Member NarutoUchia's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUchia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthlawsuit View Post
    Control Panel -> programs and features -> Adobe flash player

    http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

    However I am not sure an uninstall will work. Most programs save custom setting separate from the main program nowadays.

    ---------------------------

    Driver:

    Right click on my computer -> manage -> Device Manager -> keyboard
    I checked my keyboard no option about changing and for the flash player there is no programs and feutures its just programs and there is nothing there.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member NarutoUchia's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUchia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    as soon i uninstalled adobe everything worked my keyboard and all, it still opens up in a seperate window though
     
         

  22. #22
    Sith Lord of the Lawyers Darthlawsuit's Avatar
    Status
    Darthlawsuit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need additional Phylons
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUchia View Post
    im only 14 hahha but i saved up money to buy this thing so of course i dust it hahhahaa
    I had to tell some Computer Science Majors in my college about dusting computers. So you are currently smarter than some college freshmen in Computer Science congrats.

    They didn't even know what memory looks like <_<:;
    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUchia View Post
    as soon i uninstalled adobe everything worked my keyboard and all, it still opens up in a seperate window though
    Do you mean a separate browser window or a separate task on the task bar?
     
         

  23. #23
    Member NarutoUchia's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUchia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthlawsuit View Post
    I had to tell some Computer Science Majors in my college about dusting computers. So you are currently smarter than some college freshmen in Computer Science congrats.

    They didn't even know what memory looks like <_<:;


    Do you mean a separate browser window or a separate task on the task bar?
    hahah thanks actually when i got it was a little loose on some connections andi had to call them and they walked me through putting some parts together :P

    separate task on the task bar
     
         

  24. #24
    Sith Lord of the Lawyers Darthlawsuit's Avatar
    Status
    Darthlawsuit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need additional Phylons
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUchia View Post
    hahah thanks actually when i got it was a little loose on some connections andi had to call them and they walked me through putting some parts together :P

    separate task on the task bar
    Thats normal and is defined by the browser. Nothing unusual there. I have no idea how or why you would want to change it. When it didn't used to do that it crashed my browser MANY MANY times.
     
         

  25. #25
    Bloodlust rikankhaos's Avatar
    Status
    rikankhaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Eris
    Posts
    318
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A little help with my computer?

    Stop looking at site you shouldnt be in. They do tend to mess your settings up. And unfortunately even if it is a new PC it is prone to go bad at any given time. Specially if
    you in those sites that tent to stimulate your mind if you get my drift.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •