Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Kaguya Battle Exam] - Heister

Greetings, Heister

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using my Goro Kaguya biography (Pride) for this bio test against you (ignore the seals, and custom jutsu.)

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Kaguya Battle Exam] - Heister

First we're talking about GoT and now we're fighting

Also, I can't VM you >_>
    ____

Kimimaro Kaguya

Last edited by Heister; 05-19-2012 at 07:46 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Night is dark and full of terrors...

*Goro comes running dead straight at you. Closing ground fast he strikes the earth with his foot, causing jaws of earth to rise up from beneath you chopping you up.

As the jaws rise up, Goro Jumps above you and spits out a black cloud of ash that blankets the area (below him, around you). Quickly he clicks his teeth and a massive explosion takes place blowing both you and the jaws up to pieces*

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs five handseals and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

(Katon: Haisekishou) - Fire Style: Burning Ash Accumulation
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60 (+10 damage if the opponet escapes before explotion do not calculate the 60 if he/she escape just the 10)
    Description: User utilizing his fire chakra, inhales and spits out a cloud of ash which begins to envelope his opponent and explodes when the user clicks his teeth.
    However, this jutsu will cause major damage to his skin and lungs if the user doesn't escape before it explodes.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kimimaro: I figured we'd be talking about death and other emotional things before the battle started, I thought wrong

I take into account that you are performing 5 handseals while running towards me and expect an incoming jutsu. As you slam your palm into the ground I am able to deduct that it cannot be anything coming from immediately in front of me so I take note of my immediate surroundings. Not hearing anything I begin to notice the earth shift below as it rises up next to me. In defense I extend my spine out of my body and hold it in my hand creating a long vine for me to use. I then extend the vine above me and wrap it around the edge of one of the pieces of earth, and gripping tightly, I swing myself away from the jaws before they close.

Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

As I'm swinging away from the earth I effectively dodge the ash that you spewed over the top of it. And, as I'm swinging, I look towards you in the air, and extending an arm outwards as I'm swinging to release 10 bone bullets from the tips of my fingers towards you in the air

(Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

I then finish my swing by landing on the ground a few meters in front of the demolished earth, watching as you have to deal with the bone bullets. I take my vine/spine and place it back into my body. I await a response.

Kimimaro: I some-how expected more of this self-proclaimed "leader" of the Kaguya.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    Kimimaro: I figured we'd be talking about death and other emotional things before the battle started, I thought wrong

I take into account that you are performing 5 handseals while running towards me and expect an incoming jutsu. As you slam your palm into the ground I am able to deduct that it cannot be anything coming from immediately in front of me so I take note of my immediate surroundings. Not hearing anything I begin to notice the earth shift below as it rises up next to me. In defense I extend my spine out of my body and hold it in my hand creating a long vine for me to use. I then extend the vine above me and wrap it around the edge of one of the pieces of earth, and gripping tightly, I swing myself away from the jaws before they close.

Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

As I'm swinging away from the earth I effectively dodge the ash that you spewed over the top of it. And, as I'm swinging, I look towards you in the air, and extending an arm outwards as I'm swinging to release 10 bone bullets from the tips of my fingers towards you in the air

(Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

I then finish my swing by landing on the ground a few meters in front of the demolished earth, watching as you have to deal with the bone bullets. I take my vine/spine and place it back into my body. I await a response.

Kimimaro: I some-how expected more of this self-proclaimed "leader" of the Kaguya.

I take it you decided to skip reading my bio, if you did read it you'd know that i can preform earth jutsu in one handseal.

Also in the time you would be attempting to swing (where to idk, and hanging unto what idk.) i'd be releasing the ash that you'd be now entering blowing you up. Thus killing you.

I'm calling the test here. I'll continue to post on the orders of RP Mod or Admin.

ONE MORE THING: With the kaguya one cannot proclaim leadership, it is earned through blood. as person familiar with GoT you should understand this concept.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If I was able to Vm or PM you, or talk at all, then maybe we could have discussed what happened. I wrapped my vine around a tip of the devouring earht, which there are many as seen in this picture:

I have trouble believing that even with being able to perform this with one handseal (which I clearly screwed up) I should be able to create a vine and swing away before you have enough time to switch chakra transformations, and create a cloud of ash and explode it before I can vine whip away.

If I could, I'd like to bring another Senior Sensei's opinion in on this.

and the kaguya remark was a joke, not to be taken seriously

Last edited by Heister; 05-19-2012 at 10:42 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've posted this on your page, but i'll post it here as well.

You are welcome to another's opinion. and i took no offense at the kaguya remark, it's role-play banter and nothing more.

as for your move, the image you used is when Hiruko made multiple mouths out of the many plateau peaks featured in that image.

in our battle i've created one singular mouth that envelops you straight upwards (vertically) thus giving you no place to swing to, especially with my ash now then covering your immediate area.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

±± Test Failed ±±

Heister, when in test environment you should never ever use such things as "assumptions" unless in situations that clearly need you to (Genjutsu for example or losing sight of your enemy, etc etc). When you write this:

I take into account that you are performing 5 handseals while running towards me and expect an incoming jutsu. As you slam your palm into the ground I am able to deduct that it cannot be anything coming from immediately in front of me so I take note of my immediate surroundings. Not hearing anything I begin to notice the earth shift below as it rises up next to me.
    How do you know all of that which you are assuming? Its all flawed. In terms with the reality rule you have no way of know what technique he is using until it starts happening. Also, Kaguyas aren't known for their brains and reasoning skills. They are known for their enduring strong bodies and Taijutsu skills.

Using simple Kaguya techniques you could have easily overcame that move. The moment you started all the assuming it derailed. Severely. And from that it can't be salvaged.

You can take the test again in one month.