-Sits and waits-

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Baldy teaches Nafan customs.

Can I learn too? o_o

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|

Quote Originally Posted by Nafan View Post
    -Sits and waits-
    Good Evening Nafan. So you'll be learning my custom? :3

For reference, this is the technique:

Type: Offensive/Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: By focusing the users chakra into an existing fire source, with no chakra infused or your own chakra infused, the user manipulates the current existing fire source, preferably rather large, and changes its shape. Wherever he wishes, the user can cause a huge amount of fire tentacles and whips to spring forth from the fire source, like Water Dragon Whip, that are sharp, and fiery, and they then race towards the opponent. Despite their sharpness, it would usually be used to impale the opponent, but the intense heat of the whip does not necessarily need to pierce through, impaling your opponent, but its heat can cause burns also. However, the whips are still strong enough to pierce through flesh, burning a hole through and skewering through. The whips can be controlled individually.
    Restrictions:
    Can only be taught by Baldy..
    Only usable 3 times per battle
    There must be a pre-existing fire source to create these technique, the tentacles and whips cannot be created out of nowhere
    Flaming tentacles and whips travel at a fairly fast pace
    This technique cannot be created with the opponent's fire, since the opponent's fire has his own chakra in it. Can only manipulate regular fire. The fire source used must either be created by the user, or is naturally created, with no chakra within.

Simple as that. First things first, I want you to encircle us in blazing flames, let's test your basic jutsu knowledge and usage. Basically, just create a ring of fire or something that will light the area around us aflame, which would thus form the foundation and basis for this technique, it's fire source. Once done, I would like you to manipulate the pre-existing chakra you have inside the fire already, and use shape manipulation to turn that 'volume' of fire into multiple whips and tentacles that are fairly sharp. Afterwards, using your chakra, manipulate and control the movements of the multiple whips, making them go wherever you may wish :3 Try it
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy.. View Post
    Can I learn too? o_o
    I'm afraid I have to disappoint you Izzy this time, I don't have any spots for this technique :3

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy.. View Post
    Good Evening Nafan. So you'll be learning my custom? :3
    Looks like I am. :3

-I start by gathering up a large amount of my katon chakra, from there. I gather all the chakra into my lungs, to breath out the chakra from my lungs, I blow the fire out, and spin in a 360 degrees angle to encircle us in flames. Once doing that, I start to manipulate the pre-existing chakra that I have in the fire already, I use shape manipulation to turn the volume of fire into multiple whips and tentacles, that are in a fairly sharp. Now I use my chakra to manipulate and control the movements of the whips, making them go left, right and all over-

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

(Katon: Kushizashi No Za Moeru Shokushu & Muchi)-Impalement of the Flaming Tentacles & Whips
    Description: By focusing the users chakra into an existing fire source, with no chakra infused or your own chakra infused, the user manipulates the current existing fire source, preferably rather large, and changes its shape. Wherever he wishes, the user can cause a huge amount of fire tentacles and whips to spring forth from the fire source, like Water Dragon Whip, that are sharp, and fiery, and they then race towards the opponent. Despite their sharpness, it would usually be used to impale the opponent, but the intense heat of the whip does not necessarily need to pierce through, impaling your opponent, but its heat can cause burns also. However, the whips are still strong enough to pierce through flesh, burning a hole through and skewering through. The whips can be controlled individually.
    Restrictions:
    There must be a pre-existing fire source to create these technique, the tentacles and whips cannot be created out of nowhere
    This technique cannot be created with the opponent's fire, since the opponent's fire has his own chakra in it. Can only manipulate regular fire. The fire source used must either be created by the user, or is naturally created, with no chakra within.

How was that?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|

Quote Originally Posted by Nafan View Post

Looks like I am. :3

-I start by gathering up a large amount of my katon chakra, from there. I gather all the chakra into my lungs, to breath out the chakra from my lungs, I blow the fire out, and spin in a 360 degrees angle to encircle us in flames. Once doing that, I start to manipulate the pre-existing chakra that I have in the fire already, I use shape manipulation to turn the volume of fire into multiple whips and tentacles, that are in a fairly sharp. Now I use my chakra to manipulate and control the movements of the whips, making them go left, right and all over-

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

(Katon: Kushizashi No Za Moeru Shokushu & Muchi)-Impalement of the Flaming Tentacles & Whips
    Restrictions:

How was that?
    -Applause- Well done Nafan ^^ You've just learnt: (Katon: Kushizashi No Za Moeru Shokushu & Muchi)-Impalement of the Flaming Tentacles & Whips

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy.. View Post
    -Applause- Well done Nafan ^^ You've just learnt: (Katon: Kushizashi No Za Moeru Shokushu & Muchi)-Impalement of the Flaming Tentacles & Whips
    Yay. Thanks mate. ^_^