Status
    Oct 2010
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Axle passing down his Treasure to... to.. umm. to.. ME!!!

*waits for Axle under a tree while playing with some snakes*

Status
    May 2008
    I, Axle will help bring about
    a New Age of RP

Re: Axle passing down his Treasure to... to.. umm. to.. ME!!!

*appears a couple of yards in front of you*

>_> that's just down right disgusting

Status
    Oct 2010
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

*Dispels the Snakes*

Yo Axle.. Whats up.. Are you teaching me first or vice versa ? whichever you prefer....

Last edited by Enzup; 05-21-2012 at 06:13 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    a New Age of RP

Quote Originally Posted by Enzup View Post
    *Dispels the Snakes*

Yo Axle.. Whats up.. Are you teaching me first or vice versa ? whichever you prefer....
    @_@ I'll teach you first

show me your snake contract and we'll begin

Last edited by Axle; 05-27-2012 at 08:57 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Status
    May 2008
    a New Age of RP

okay well today you'll be learning

Summoning Technique (Kuchiyose no Jutsu)

Typeefense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage points:N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

7 Head Giant Snake
    A giant black 7 headed snake, with extremely deadly poison. Every head you cut off 2 more grow in its place, it can be defeated be B-rank and above jutsus. It can use C rank Fire techniques.
    Notes: may only be taught be Sasuke08

Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Venom
    Venom is the king demon snake with as many heads as the users elements (including custom elements) each head must be destroyed by S-rank moves. Each head must use only one element and once one head is destroyed the snake can't use that element the rest of that battle. The user can't use jutsus as long as Venom is on the battle ground. If used it must the only attack you used that turn.

these jutsus got approved way back in the day, when their was no such thing as OP and everyone had to survive against wars

Status
    Oct 2010
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Axle View Post
    okay well today you'll be learning

Typeefense/Attack/Suplementary

7 Head Giant Snake
    A giant black 7 headed snake, with extremely deadly poison. Every head you cut off 2 more grow in its place, it can be defeated be B-rank and above jutsus. It can use C rank Fire techniques.
    Notes: may only be taught be Sasuke08

this jutsu is one I got approved way back in the day
    Performs Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram handseals and slams my hands and summons the 7 Head Giant Snake summon.

Status
    May 2008
    a New Age of RP

it's going to be way more difficult than that

*whenever you try to summon the snake, nothing happens*

this snake is a demon....a monster there's no way it can be summoned as easy as 1,2,3

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

this snake is a demon....a monster there's no way it can be summoned as easy as 1,2,3
    I very much agree with your point of view.The snake is really evil beasts

Status
    Oct 2010
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

I start concentrating on my chakra, and then I send my chakra to my tattoo on my right hand.. and then performs Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram handseals and slams my hands on the ground and summons the 7 Head Giant Snake summon.

Status
    May 2008
    a New Age of RP

I start concentrating on my chakra, and then I send my chakra to my tattoo on my right hand.. and then performs Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram handseals and slams my hands on the ground and summons the 7 Head Giant Snake summon.
    *when you try it again nothing happens*

to summon this snake you need to have hate.....vengence, think about the one person you want to kill @_@ then you will be able to summon him

Status
    Oct 2010
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

I start thinking of a person whom I hate the most.. I want to kill the most.. and when I becomes quite angry, I start concentrating on my chakra, and then I send my chakra to my tattoo on my right hand.. and then performs Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram handseals and slams my hands on the ground and summons the 7 Head Giant Snake summon.

Status
    May 2008
    a New Age of RP

I start thinking of a person whom I hate the most.. I want to kill the most.. and when I becomes quite angry, I start concentrating on my chakra, and then I send my chakra to my tattoo on my right hand.. and then performs Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram handseals and slams my hands on the ground and summons the 7 Head Giant Snake summon.
    *when you summon the terrible beast I run behind you*

s.....s....see, this is th....the mighty 7 Head

it's a terrible creature >_> it's not friendly at all, now for starters, I'll do battle with it while you control it so you can get the hang of it okay?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

*when you summon the terrible beast I run behind you*

s.....s....see, this is th....the mighty 7 Head

it's a terrible creature >_> it's not friendly at all, now for starters, I'll do battle with it while you control it so you can get the hang of it okay?
    okay lets begin..
    make your move..

Status
    May 2008
    a New Age of RP

Goku Bio

I start by dropping my wrist band weights so I'm able to make handseals faster, then I place my hands on the ground, causing a swamp to form under you and the snake, the depth of the swamp is a story taller than the snake. While you all are sinking, I make one quick hand seal causing water to drop an inch from your snakes head, ontop of you and the snake catching you both off guard and sink faster. As soon as I activate my water, I throw 5 shurikens infused with lightning chakra at your snake

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Goku Bio

I start by dropping my wrist band weights so I'm able to make handseals faster, then I place my hands on the ground, causing a swamp to form under you and the snake, the depth of the swamp is a story taller than the snake. While you all are sinking, I make one quick hand seal causing water to drop an inch from your snakes head, ontop of you and the snake catching you both off guard and sink faster. As soon as I activate my water, I throw 5 shurikens infused with lightning chakra at your snake

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Sasuke bio in sig. 3T activated.
    I am standing in front of my snake. You are mid range from us in front of us.

As the moment I see you performing those handseals, I quickly come to know that you're going to use the swamp of the underworld technique. So I quickly start focusing on my lightning chakra. And as the moment you slams your hands on the ground, I quickly channels my lightning chakra into my sword and stabs it in the ground, as your earth chakra meets with my lightning chakra, my lightning overpowers it and moves in your direction. And if you still plan on using the water technique then you'll get shocked by my lightning move.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current

While I perform my lighning move, my snake's one head quickly releases small steam of fire, and as I finish with my lightning move, I uses the wind technique, and since wind is faster than fire so it catches up with it and combines to make a bigger fire (A-Rank)

(Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with a suitable wind technique to release a massive inferno.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Last edited by Enzup; 05-29-2012 at 09:56 AM.