Status
    Oct 2010
    i think i love you more than
    you love yourself tbh

[Bio Test - Mei Terumi] - Coyote

Greetings, Coyote

I will be administrating your Mei Terumi Biography Test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    ~ Terrain: Outside of the kage Summit building, in a field covered in snow.
    ~ You may use Mei Terumi's abilities up to your current rank.
    ~ We start mid range from each other.
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Standard Sasuke Uchiha (With MS) biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that you're testing and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Back.

Re: [Bio Test - Mei Terumi] - Coyote

照美メイ, Terumī Mei
    Thank you for conducting my test, Wesobi-sensei.
    Hope it's worth while
    ^_^

-----------------------------------

Mizukage: I've heard the reports about you Sasuke Uchiha. It always hurts my heart to melt a good-looking guy… But you're going to have to die.
    *Mei removes her kage headgear and doesn't look directly into Sasuke's eyes, chin and below. Mei gets ready for the assault*

Note: Talking doesn't effect time frame, just for rp-swag.

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    照美メイ, Terumī Mei
    Thank you for conducting my test, Wesobi-sensei.
    Hope it's worth while
    ^_^

-----------------------------------

Mizukage: I've heard the reports about you Sasuke Uchiha. It always hurts my heart to melt a good-looking guy… But you're going to have to die.
    *Mei removes her kage headgear and doesn't look directly into Sasuke's eyes, chin and below. Mei gets ready for the assault*

Note: Talking doesn't effect time frame, just for rp-swag.
    Sasuke: You are too confident in your petty abilities. Why would an old, ugly woman like you be able to kill someone from the Uchiha Clan? Pathetic...

*activates Mangekyou Sharingan*

Sasuke starts by causing the the earth under you to drop at a swift movement. The earth drops about 2 meter. The point of this is merely to catch you off guard and make you loose focus, and balance for that matter.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

As sudden as the ground has dropped, he creates a orb of water to form start forming under you and rapidly encase you, trapping you inside the orb. Notice that this second jutsu doesn't require a lot of chakra nor any hand seals, so it happens in quite a rapid succession on the first technique.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

He then follows up by making two clones. Lefty and Righty. Lefty starts to run towards you while righty stays at my right side.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Back.

Mizukage: Ugly?! You're testing my patience. I have quite the hot temper if you insult my beauty.

As Mei stands ready she suddenly feels the earth below her begin to rumble and sink quickly. Mei bends her knees to keep balance while Mei creates a precise pillar of water under her feet to launch her out of the hole and back slightly avoiding the gushing water in time. Since it takes no handseals it can be done very quickly as well.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

As Mei is launches out and she keeps her eyes on you (not in your eyes but Sasuke's nose and yourself as a being since we have some distance between us) , Mei quickly spews out 4 sizable globs of lava towards Sasuke, two directed at you, then mid-way Mei spewing out globs of lava, Sasuke creates 2 clones as Mei is about to let her 3rd lava glob out so she aims the 3rd glob at one clone and the 4th at the other clone, this is done in the one motion with no pauses. The globs of lava are spewed quickly and move quickly towards you. This is done slightly in mid-air.

(Yoton: Kazangan no Kyuu) - Lava Release: Lava Globes

Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will release several varied sized lava globes at their target. The technique can also be used to cover doors and narrow exits preventing their targets escape. The lava globes take 1 turn to cool down and become solid.

Mei lands as her last glob is spewed out (she wasn't that far off the gorund since she thrusted out of a 6 foot hole), then immediately Mei creates a large amount of water above you that falls upon your head while the globs also hit you so they harden on you faster then them cooling down on themselves. First the globs hit you then the water hardens them on you.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Last edited by Coyote; 05-22-2012 at 05:22 PM. Reason: I make my move more clear when it came to the clones.

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

Mizukage: Ugly?! You're testing my patience. I have quite the hot temper if you insult my beauty.

As Mei stands ready she suddenly feels the earth below her begin to rumble and sink quickly. Mei bends her knees to keep balance while Mei creates a precise pillar of water under her feet to launch her out of the hole and back slightly avoiding the gushing water in time. Since it takes no handseals it can be done very quickly as well.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

As Mei is launches out and she keeps her eyes on you (not in your eyes but Sasuke's nose and yourself as a being since we have some distance between us) , Mei quickly spews out 4 sizable globs of lava towards Sasuke, two directed at you, then mid-way Mei spewing out globs of lava, Sasuke creates 2 clones as Mei is about to let her 3rd lava glob out so she aims the 3rd glob at one clone and the 4th at the other clone, this is done in the one motion with no pauses. The globs of lava are spewed quickly and move quickly towards you. This is done slightly in mid-air.

(Yoton: Kazangan no Kyuu) - Lava Release: Lava Globes

Description: The user will release several varied sized lava globes at their target. The technique can also be used to cover doors and narrow exits preventing their targets escape. The lava globes take 1 turn to cool down and become solid.

Mei lands as her last glob is spewed out (she wasn't that far off the gorund since she thrusted out of a 6 foot hole), then immediately Mei creates a large amount of water above you that falls upon your head while the globs also hit you so they harden on you faster then them cooling down on themselves. First the globs hit you then the water hardens them on you.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.
    As the blobs are spewed out towards me, I finish my clones and smirk. At the last second before those blobs hit me, and the second volley is sent as my clones (you would thus be busy with your water technique), I activate an incomplete susannoo and let it take the full hit of the lava blobs (on his arms). They won't harm me, and the water will fall on susannoo as well, dripping off of it. It then deactivate it and the hardened lava falls around me and my clones.

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) – Eye Technique: God of the Storm
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a gigantic humanoid spirit to emerge around the user that has three hands and can wield a chakra blade for attack. He also has in one the hands a black orb of chakra used to create arrows for the spiritual bow that he carries to shoot arrows at a deadly force for attacking enemies at a distance.
    Note: This version can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha and must have MS

While I'm busy with this, my clones start to ready their attacks. Lefty creates two spikes where you stand. At the same time, Righty throws 4 kunais at you, and clones them, sending a torrent of kunais at you.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile

Last edited by Wesobi; 05-22-2012 at 06:17 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Back.

Mizukage: So that's Susanoo. I'll be sure to watch you closely.

As some of my water begins to fall on your Susanoo, I feel the ground cracking and rumble slightly around me while kunai are headed towards me. Since my water tech can stop in a instant I do so while preforming the snake seal and making my skin like steel. By doing this the two spikes rise up and break against my skin while the kunai hit me as well and bounce off.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Immediately following that I see my lava drying around you so I release my chakra into the ground and cause vapor to rise up around you from the ground and cause corrosive explosions hitting all three of you, to destroy your clones and make you handicap.

(Futton: Tsumibukai Renge) - Boil Release: Sinful Lotus Technique

Damage points: 60
    Description: Mei manipulates her chakra to create vapour to be released from the ground that she then causes them to create corrosive explosions. the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.
    Note: Can only be used by Mei Terumi.

Then as Mei's vapor is exploding around you and burning you severely and more than likely causing you to be thrown you off, Mei by sticking with her Boil chakra preforms the tiger seal and spews out a large amount of vapor to cover the whole area to begin and melt everything, this is done as a precaution because she's seen your Susanoo and hoping to melt it with you along with it, done with the fullest PH level possible since no allies are around and I'm immune to the effects as stated in the description.

(Futton: Kōmu no Jutsu) - Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique

Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a cloud of mist from their mouth. This mist has corrosive properties that is capable of even melting the exposed bones of Susanoo. The technique has an inherent disadvantage in that its effects are indiscriminate, limiting its usage to areas that do not presently contain allies until the attack is completed. Though the mist is corrosive to all around it, the user seems to be immune to it, but the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.

Mizukage: Sometimes it's fun to melt those who cause me distress.

Last edited by Coyote; 05-23-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

Mizukage: So that's Susanoo. I'll be sure to watch you closely.

As some of my water begins to fall on your Susanoo, I feel the ground cracking and rumble slightly around me while kunai are headed towards me. Since my water tech can stop in a instant I do so while preforming the snake seal and making my skin like steel. By doing this the two spikes rise up and break against my skin while the kunai hit me as well and bounce off.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Immediately following that I see my lava drying around you so I release my chakra into the ground and cause vapor to rise up around you from the ground and cause corrosive explosions hitting all three of you, to destroy your clones and make you handicap.

(Futton: Tsumibukai Renge) - Boil Release: Sinful Lotus Technique

Description: Mei manipulates her chakra to create vapour to be released from the ground that she then causes them to create corrosive explosions. the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.

Then as Mei's vapor is exploding around you and burning you severely and more than likely causing you to be thrown you off, Mei by sticking with her Boil chakra preforms the tiger seal and spews out a large amount of vapor to cover the whole area to begin and melt everything, this is done as a precaution because she's seen your Susanoo and hoping to melt it with you along with it, done with the fullest PH level possible since no allies are around and I'm immune to the effects as stated in the description.

(Futton: Kōmu no Jutsu) - Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique

Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a cloud of mist from their mouth. This mist has corrosive properties that is capable of even melting the exposed bones of Susanoo. The technique has an inherent disadvantage in that its effects are indiscriminate, limiting its usage to areas that do not presently contain allies until the attack is completed. Though the mist is corrosive to all around it, the user seems to be immune to it, but the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.

Mizukage: Sometimes it's fun to melt those who cause me distress.
    As we see you do the hand seal, and see your body color change, we smirk.

Righty creates a manipulated chidori, sending out little needles of chidoris at you. It would easily penetrate your skin, and at the same time, numb you.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

At the same time, Lefty kneads a large amount of chakra, and sends out a large fireball at you. Once it comes into range of you, it explodes, causing a huge maelstrom of fire to hit you.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Sasuke at the same time causes the ground under you to tremble, making you loose balance as you are about to defend from these jutsus.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Note: all my attacks happen in perfect combination to one another, and right after you use the iron skin (or whatever it's called these days) technique.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Back.

While my skin changes to stop your kunai and spikes I still watch you. After Righty sasuke preforms the shadow shuriken, he along with the rest of you seem up to know good. I watch him preform chidori while the other clones shoots a fireball and the ground under me begins to shake a bit. Keeping with my earth chakra I create a pillar from the ground (after the last kunai hits) at such an angle in which it pushes me back about 3 feet off the ground but with enough force to get me into long range, thus avoiding your other 2 attacks since world shaking would be the first to effect me and they only go up to mid - range.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Immediately after the pillar pushes Mei back, she preforms one handseal and launches a molten lava fireball directed at you slightly in a arc so it rises up and then drops down on you in arc formation.

(Yoton: Yōyū Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Lava Release: Molten Fireball technique

Description: The user will perform the Horse hand seal and then they will release from their mouth a medium quantity of lava that is manipulated into the shape of a medium sized fireball that is then short at the target.

Less than a second after the fireball is released I land on the ground, while preforming yet another handseal and spewing out a massive fire wall that is very high as well at wide directed at you.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

Closed for grading. One of the mods will come here and post their judgement.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Test Failed
    That D-rank technique, while the earth was shaking due to the World Shaking, wouldn't work.

Last edited by Alucard; 05-27-2012 at 10:47 PM.