Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

[Sensei test] - Dr. house

Greetings, Dr house.

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:
    - Reis Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You are allowed to use your KG.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are no allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain
    - Range Mid

I will be using my Ichigo Uchiha biography in sig.

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck!

Status
    Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

Re: [Sensei test] - Dr. house

Dante Alighieri

Thank you for the opportunity. ^_^

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. House View Post
    Dante Alighieri

Thank you for the opportunity. ^_^
    As soon as you come into view Ichigo activates his 3 tomoe sharingan. As he does he begins to run at you with chakra infused in his legs moving at great speed. As he's running at you, he quickly uses

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Throwing you off balance in an instant, as this happens before you recover from the shakin water shoots up binding you with great speed:

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Shooting the water up binding you as you fall

As you're bound by the water thrown off balance, Ichigo holds out his hand, not in short range of you using:

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Releasing hundreds of chidori senbon infront of him with great speed hitting all around, so if you try to go into the air you'd be hit too.

Status
    Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    As soon as you come into view Ichigo activates his 3 tomoe sharingan. As he does he begins to run at you with chakra infused in his legs moving at great speed. As he's running at you, he quickly uses

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Throwing you off balance in an instant, as this happens before you recover from the shakin water shoots up binding you with great speed:

Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Shooting the water up binding you as you fall

As you're bound by the water thrown off balance, Ichigo holds out his hand, not in short range of you using:

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Releasing hundreds of chidori senbon infront of him with great speed hitting all around, so if you try to go into the air you'd be hit too.
    *As I come in with my byakugan activated, I will always look away in order to avoid to look in your eyes. As I see that you're charging in the direction of me, in the same time, the earth starts shaking, I begin to gather wind chakra around my right arm, simply punching towards the ground releasing a vortex of wind in order to propel myself to the right on a 25 degree angle, meaning I'd stay airborne, but close to the ground, avoiding the affects of the tremor.*

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

*As I'm in mid-air, (I guess you won't be performing your water technique, but proceeding with your lighting justu) I notice that you're releasing countless senbons from your hand into the direction of me, and I proceed with exhaling a great whirlwind from my mouth, covering the senbons which would potentially hurt me, cancelling your move.*

(Fūton: Dai Kamaitachi) - Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

*As I have landed still mid-range from you, but to your right, I make a Ram handseal, turning the ground underneath you inwards, thus causing the ground and everything on and around to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, sucking you in.*

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

*As I come in with my byakugan activated, I will always look away in order to avoid to look in your eyes. As I see that you're charging in the direction of me, in the same time, the earth starts shaking, I begin to gather wind chakra around my right arm, simply punching towards the ground releasing a vortex of wind in order to propel myself to the right on a 25 degree angle, meaning I'd stay airborne, but close to the ground, avoiding the affects of the tremor.*

Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

*As I'm in mid-air, (I guess you won't be performing your water technique, but proceeding with your lighting justu) I notice that you're releasing countless senbons from your hand into the direction of me, and I proceed with exhaling a great whirlwind from my mouth, covering the senbons which would potentially hurt me, cancelling your move.*

*As I have landed still mid-range from you, but to your right, I make a Ram handseal, turning the ground underneath you inwards, thus causing the ground and everything on and around to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, sucking you in.*

Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.
    For future reference. If i skipped my water jutsu and continued with my lightning, i'd have to repost the lightning jutsu as the timeframe would be reset.

__________________________________________________ ____________

As the ground shakes you'd lose your balance and fall down. Due to you losing your balance you wouldn't have full control off where you are punching the wind and could miss your target, but anyway... As you punch the ground, i shoot up giant earth pillars from all around you as you go into the air using:

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Impailing you from all directions all around you while from above, water drops on you within a second or two as i use:

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

So that if you try to use lightning as the pillars hit you, you will shock yourself leaving yourself unable to move. As you deal with this i make two clones:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As they appear within a second, we continue to run at you. C1 throws 3 kunai at you with explosive tags while c2 sends his chakra to the sky.

Status
    Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

For future reference. If i skipped my water jutsu and continued with my lightning, i'd have to repost the lightning jutsu as the timeframe would be reset.

__________________________________________________ ____________

As the ground shakes you'd lose your balance and fall down. Due to you losing your balance you wouldn't have full control off where you are punching the wind and could miss your target, but anyway... As you punch the ground, i shoot up giant earth pillars from all around you as you go into the air using:

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Impailing you from all directions all around you while from above, water drops on you within a second or two as i use:

Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

So that if you try to use lightning as the pillars hit you, you will shock yourself leaving yourself unable to move. As you deal with this i make two clones:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As they appear within a second, we continue to run at you. C1 throws 3 kunai at you with explosive tags while c2 sends his chakra to the sky.
    *As I am moving to the right within mid-air, I hear and notice with my byakugan that giant pillars of rocks are coming out from the ground. Without any hesitation, I encase my body with a hard armor, and as I'm moving through the air with a great weight on me, I crush through one of the pillars which you used to surround me, landing on the ground.*

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

*As I have landed on my feet, I drop the armor as I know that I am out of danger. I notice that massive amounts of water being summoned from the skies. Without any hesitation, I release an immense blast of wind that pushes the falling water, having water droplets all around the field.*

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

*Afterwards, I make two handsigns and I channel my doton chakra all around the field you're standing on having to turn the field into a swamp. Of course having me not affected by my own justu, as the swamp wouldn't reach me. This swamp is extremelly deep, meaning you wouldn't have enough time to make a rampant so that you could be saved. It is wide enough, reaching onto mid-range of you being the axis. Of course, the swamp would not affect me.*

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Note: The kunais that c3 had thrown will probably collide with your pillar.

Last edited by House; 04-05-2012 at 01:25 AM. Reason: added the note

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

*As I am moving to the right within mid-air, I hear and notice with my byakugan that giant pillars of rocks are coming out from the ground. Without any hesitation, I encase my body with a hard armor, and as I'm moving through the air with a great weight on me, I crush through one of the pillars which you used to surround me, landing on the ground.*

Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

*As I have landed on my feet, I drop the armor as I know that I am out of danger. I notice that massive amounts of water being summoned from the skies. Without any hesitation, I release an immense blast of wind that pushes the falling water, having water droplets all around the field.*

Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

*Afterwards, I make two handsigns and I channel my doton chakra all around the field you're standing on having to turn the field into a swamp. Of course having me not affected by my own justu, as the swamp wouldn't reach me. This swamp is extremelly deep, meaning you wouldn't have enough time to make a rampant so that you could be saved. It is wide enough, reaching onto mid-range of you being the axis. Of course, the swamp would not affect me.*

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Sorry i've been busy and had to check a few things. Anyway, the first part to you move is invalid. You were flying through the air, and to use the S rank earth technique you need to be touching the earth and so it wouldn't work. If you were refering to using the spikes as an earth source, it would be too late. But i've been asked to continue.

__________________________________________________ ___________

As you cover yourself with the rocks you'd have the water dropping on you from above, as it does, Ichigo sends his chakra to the sky in preparation, before you land. As you land, Ichigo uses:

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Releasing the blast of lightning at you, as you're looking up releasing your wind. Due to the rock armour itself, you'd be moving alot slower and be hit by the lighting as you've just blown the water away. This would easily tear through your earth armour hitting you. As this hits you, water shoots up around you with great speed binding you in place:

So that the second after the lightning as hit you, your bound by water as Ichigo calls down a bolt of lightning on you, hitting you where ever you were the second after the water has formed. Due to the water you'd take even more damage:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Summary:
    You fly back, the second you land and release the wind, you're hit by lightning.
    As you're hit by lightning, water forms around you
    The second the water forms you're hit by a bolt of lightning

Status
    Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

Sorry i've been busy and had to check a few things. Anyway, the first part to you move is invalid. You were flying through the air, and to use the S rank earth technique you need to be touching the earth and so it wouldn't work. If you were refering to using the spikes as an earth source, it would be too late. But i've been asked to continue.

As you cover yourself with the rocks you'd have the water dropping on you from above, as it does, Ichigo sends his chakra to the sky in preparation, before you land. As you land, Ichigo uses:

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Releasing the blast of lightning at you, as you're looking up releasing your wind. Due to the rock armour itself, you'd be moving alot slower and be hit by the lighting as you've just blown the water away. This would easily tear through your earth armour hitting you. As this hits you, water shoots up around you with great speed binding you in place:

So that the second after the lightning as hit you, your bound by water as Ichigo calls down a bolt of lightning on you, hitting you where ever you were the second after the water has formed. Due to the water you'd take even more damage:

Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Summary:
    You fly back, the second you land and release the wind, you're hit by lightning.
    As you're hit by lightning, water forms around you
    The second the water forms you're hit by a bolt of lightning
    Btw. you do notice that there are some giant A-ranked pillars between us right? ._.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Like I said, I'd be dropping the armor as I hit the ground. As I notice that your lighting is about to hit me as I had exerted my wind blast in order to blow your water upheaval away, I make a raikiri in my hand, and I'll deflect your lighting with my raikiri. Raimei is a wide spread attack, while Raikiri is a concentrated strike so it would easily cut through the lightning focused at me, as I there is no more lightning that could potentailly hurt me, I stop my raikiri technique so i'll save more chakra for the rest of the battle.*

Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

*As I notice water is coming around me in order to capture me, as being a hyuuga, I know that by exerting chakra from my 361 points, I can get out of this trap, so I perform one blow body instantly, having me out of the bubble.*

(Jūkenpō: Ichigekimi) - Gentle Fist Style: One blow Body
    Description: Using their ability to expel chakra from every chakra point on their body, a member of the Hyūga clan can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. It was also shown when Kisame's Water Prison Technique trapped Neji that the user can use it to target weak point in the technique that they see with their Byakugan in order to dispel it.

*As I notice with my byakugan the crackling lightning in the air, and as your lightning bolt comes down, I quickly react by un-sheathing a normal katana with my right hand, releasing my Fuuton chakra through it, and creating a protective barrier of wind around myself. The barrier serves to protect against your incoming blot of lightning.*

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Summary:
    You had released your thunderstorm, I stopped it with raikiri
    You had released a water sphere around me, I used one body blow which is an almost instant move.
    You had released lighting fang, so I used a barrier to protect me.

Last edited by House; 04-06-2012 at 10:52 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Btw. you do notice that there are some giant A-ranked pillars between us right? ._.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Like I said, I'd be dropping the armor as I hit the ground. As I notice that your lighting is about to hit me as I had exerted my wind blast in order to blow your water upheaval away, I make a raikiri in my hand, and I'll deflect your lighting with my raikiri. Raimei is a wide spread attack, while Raikiri is a concentrated strike so it would easily cut through the lightning focused at me, as I there is no more lightning that could potentailly hurt me, I stop my raikiri technique so i'll save more chakra for the rest of the battle.*

*As I notice water is coming around me in order to capture me, as being a hyuuga, I know that by exerting chakra from my 361 points, I can get out of this trap, so I perform one blow body instantly, having me out of the bubble.*

Description: Using their ability to expel chakra from every chakra point on their body, a member of the Hyūga clan can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. It was also shown when Kisame's Water Prison Technique trapped Neji that the user can use it to target weak point in the technique that they see with their Byakugan in order to dispel it.

*As I notice with my byakugan the crackling lightning in the air, and as your lightning bolt comes down, I quickly react by un-sheathing a normal katana with my right hand, releasing my Fuuton chakra through it, and creating a protective barrier of wind around myself. The barrier serves to protect against your incoming blot of lightning.*

Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Summary:
    You had released a water sphere around me, I used one body blow which is an almost instant move.
    1. There may have been spikes in the way but S rank lightning blasts through it with no problem

2. I bound you in water as the lightning hit you so really when you made the raikiri you would of been bound in the water...

But anyway...

As i see the water being repelled from your body, i don't call down the lightning bolt, though i can still do it at any time. Instead, i continue to control the water that you just repelled from your body to use:

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.

I form the shark out of the water that is being repelled behind you. I could do this as Ichigo was running forwards all the while from the start. This wouldn't take long, and Ichigo would have read your movements with his sharingan seeing you repelling the water and reacted to it instantly. Though with your byakugan you will obviously see this coming though you will have little time to react. As the shark forms the ground under you turns to mud as ichigo uses:

Turning the ground under you to mud. Ichigo knows all too well about the Hyuga's rotation technique so if you try to spin to stop the shark from behind you, you'll just sink further into the mud and fail. As the swamp forms, Ichigo finishes up with a bolt of lightning as you sink into the swamp:

Status
    Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

1. There may have been spikes in the way but S rank lightning blasts through it with no problem

2. I bound you in water as the lightning hit you so really when you made the raikiri you would of been bound in the water...

But anyway...

As i see the water being repelled from your body, i don't call down the lightning bolt, though i can still do it at any time. Instead, i continue to control the water that you just repelled from your body to use:

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.

I form the shark out of the water that is being repelled behind you. I could do this as Ichigo was running forwards all the while from the start. This wouldn't take long, and Ichigo would have read your movements with his sharingan seeing you repelling the water and reacted to it instantly. Though with your byakugan you will obviously see this coming though you will have little time to react. As the shark forms the ground under you turns to mud as ichigo uses:

Turning the ground under you to mud. Ichigo knows all too well about the Hyuga's rotation technique so if you try to spin to stop the shark from behind you, you'll just sink further into the mud and fail. As the swamp forms, Ichigo finishes up with a bolt of lightning as you sink into the swamp:

*As I see you got into a range of 10 meters by running and a shark forming behind me, I look this as an advantage of me being born to be a short fighter, and I charge chakra into my feet and I jump towards you with using this speed boost, giving me an extra momentum of flying through the air towards you. As I am flying this 5 meters towards you at great speeds I notice there are water sharks behind me but they won't affect me since I had discharged chakra from my feet for extra boost of speed, having your shark to miss me. Without any hesitation, I got into a status where I'll be able to land a strike, I make a right hook into your higher stomach with my lightning charged fist, followed up with my left, thrusting my left charged fist into your lower neck. My right charged fist will punch the area of your heart, my left will punch the side of your neck, the jugular. Each time I'm striking you, it will throw you back a little with a feeling of burns on your skin as I am punching you. As I had finished my strikes, I see you're paralized so I use this to my advantage to exert a massive chakra burst at your paralized body, blowing your body away with great internal pain, skin burns.*

(Ikazuchi Raikou Hirameki Dageki) � Thunder Lightning Flash Strike
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This is taken form a form of Chinese martial arts southern style. The user chargers their body with chakra and discharges it through their feet to give them a speed boost towards the enemy and then the user charges their fists with lightning chakra and hits the enemy 8 times around the shoulders, chest and stomach and discharges the electrical chakra to numb the points of contact. This causes temporary paralysis and makes the enemies movements slow from the electrical currents retracting the muscles.
    Note: Affect lasts for 1 turn
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

(Hakke Hazan Hogeki) – Eight Trigrams Crumbling Mountain Crusher
    Description: The user strikes the enemies vital area whiles discharging chakra within the enemies body until it bursts from his back into the form of a small thin beam that rapidly enlarges into a massive mountain-destroying wave of chakra.

Notes:
    ~I'll be evading your sharks by a chakra discharge from my feet, giving me a boost as I had jumped off from the ground, evading your sharks/ towards you, and since you're made a small swamp, it wouldn't harm me in any way as I got into combat range, since you didn't really describe this swamp, living me to believe that it is a small swamp as you're 10 meters away from me. Lighting fang wouldn't happen since you'd be occupied by my punches.

Last edited by House; 04-11-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

~Closed. Need to either grade it or find a conductor to continue it~

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

This test is still technically incomplete, as it is not 6 full turns. I'd like Jinbei to either find someone to finish it or give me the okay to grade it.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

*As I see you got into a range of 10 meters by running and a shark forming behind me, I look this as an advantage of me being born to be a short fighter, and I charge chakra into my feet and I jump towards you with using this speed boost, giving me an extra momentum of flying through the air towards you. As I am flying this 5 meters towards you at great speeds I notice there are water sharks behind me but they won't affect me since I had discharged chakra from my feet for extra boost of speed, having your shark to miss me. Without any hesitation, I got into a status where I'll be able to land a strike, I make a right hook into your higher stomach with my lightning charged fist, followed up with my left, thrusting my left charged fist into your lower neck. My right charged fist will punch the area of your heart, my left will punch the side of your neck, the jugular. Each time I'm striking you, it will throw you back a little with a feeling of burns on your skin as I am punching you. As I had finished my strikes, I see you're paralized so I use this to my advantage to exert a massive chakra burst at your paralized body, blowing your body away with great internal pain, skin burns.*

Description: This is taken form a form of Chinese martial arts southern style. The user chargers their body with chakra and discharges it through their feet to give them a speed boost towards the enemy and then the user charges their fists with lightning chakra and hits the enemy 8 times around the shoulders, chest and stomach and discharges the electrical chakra to numb the points of contact. This causes temporary paralysis and makes the enemies movements slow from the electrical currents retracting the muscles.

Description: The user strikes the enemies vital area whiles discharging chakra within the enemies body until it bursts from his back into the form of a small thin beam that rapidly enlarges into a massive mountain-destroying wave of chakra.

Notes:
    ~I'll be evading your sharks by a chakra discharge from my feet, giving me a boost as I had jumped off from the ground, evading your sharks/ towards you, and since you're made a small swamp, it wouldn't harm me in any way as I got into combat range, since you didn't really describe this swamp, living me to believe that it is a small swamp as you're 10 meters away from me. Lighting fang wouldn't happen since you'd be occupied by my punches.
    I've been asked to get this finished as everyone else seems to be to busy.

With my 3 tomoe sharingan active, even with your boost in speed it's rather easy for me to track your movements. Watching your movements predicting your motions, to make it so i can keep up with it, i activate my sixth sense to give me better reactions without even thinking:

(Sempai Oshie: Roku sacchi) Elder teachings: sixth sense
    Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the six senses which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret and allows the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming taijutsu attacks and not fear death making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.
    Note: Can only be used 2 times
    Note: lasts 4 turns.
    (final jutsu to be restricted)

As i do, i release mass amount of energy through my body so that a red aura forms around my arms. In that instant, i move with such great speed i appear infront of you slamming both my fists into your chest using:

(Korai Oshie Tenrai Shiden: Yatsuatari Ryuuza) – Ancient Teachings of the Divine Masters: Outburst of Draco Constellation.
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: 90 (- 30 damage to user)
    Description: This is a technique in which the user concentrates a massive amount of energy throughout their entire body and then they release it creating a red aura that surrounds the users arms. The user will then burst at the enemy appearing like a red flash and then strike the target with a dual fist strike that uses the pressure of the aura to act as a weight that crashes down on the enemy and with the motion of the physical attack to crush the enemy into the ground. As the target smashes onto the ground the red aura of chakra erupts into a large dragons head that roars with fury and deals a devastating attack.
    Note: must activate sixth sense before use.
    Note: Using this technique relinquishes the effects of sixth sense and leaves the user tired restricting their next turn to two techniques.

Smashing you into the ground as the full force of my attack is released, leaving me standing over you out of breath.

Status
    Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

I've been asked to get this finished as everyone else seems to be to busy.

With my 3 tomoe sharingan active, even with your boost in speed it's rather easy for me to track your movements. Watching your movements predicting your motions, to make it so i can keep up with it, i activate my sixth sense to give me better reactions without even thinking:

(Sempai Oshie: Roku sacchi) Elder teachings: sixth sense
    Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the six senses which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret and allows the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming taijutsu attacks and not fear death making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.
    Note: Can only be used 2 times
    Note: lasts 4 turns.
    (final jutsu to be restricted)

As i do, i release mass amount of energy through my body so that a red aura forms around my arms. In that instant, i move with such great speed i appear infront of you slamming both my fists into your chest using:

(Korai Oshie Tenrai Shiden: Yatsuatari Ryuuza) – Ancient Teachings of the Divine Masters: Outburst of Draco Constellation.
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: 90 (- 30 damage to user)
    Description: This is a technique in which the user concentrates a massive amount of energy throughout their entire body and then they release it creating a red aura that surrounds the users arms. The user will then burst at the enemy appearing like a red flash and then strike the target with a dual fist strike that uses the pressure of the aura to act as a weight that crashes down on the enemy and with the motion of the physical attack to crush the enemy into the ground. As the target smashes onto the ground the red aura of chakra erupts into a large dragons head that roars with fury and deals a devastating attack.
    Note: must activate sixth sense before use.
    Note: Using this technique relinquishes the effects of sixth sense and leaves the user tired restricting their next turn to two techniques.

Smashing you into the ground as the full force of my attack is released, leaving me standing over you out of breath.
    *As I am able to follow your quick movements with my byakugan, at the very last second without any hesitation on mind, I quickly emit raw chakra from 361 chakra points on my body while beginning to rotate at immerse speeds, having you not being able to land a punch on my body and throwing you backwards with possible injuries*

(Hakke Irounaku Kaiten) – Eight Trigrams Absolute Heavenly Spin
    Type: Offensive, Defense
    Description: This jutsu is a larger more powerful version of the Eight Trigrams Palm Heavenly Spin.

*As you're thrown back cause of my rotation, I exert a massive chakra burst from my palm, having your body to be thrown back at even more further distance, leaving minor injuries on your body.*

(Hakke Shinten Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams 4 Heavenly empty palm
    Range: Close-MId
    Damage Points: 40(+8 if opponent hits an object)
    Description: A burst fire of empty palms that do more damage.

*As I have exerted a chakra burst from my palm to throw your body back at a even further range, I make a horse handseal and inhale air, mold my katon chakra with it and exhale a giant fire wall, taking up everything in its path. This massive wall of intense flames has the potentials of reaching onto great ranges cause if its expansive range and it is truly extremely difficult to avoid.*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

*As I am able to follow your quick movements with my byakugan, at the very last second without any hesitation on mind, I quickly emit raw chakra from 361 chakra points on my body while beginning to rotate at immerse speeds, having you not being able to land a punch on my body and throwing you backwards with possible injuries*

Description: This jutsu is a larger more powerful version of the Eight Trigrams Palm Heavenly Spin.

*As you're thrown back cause of my rotation, I exert a massive chakra burst from my palm, having your body to be thrown back at even more further distance, leaving minor injuries on your body.*

*As I have exerted a chakra burst from my palm to throw your body back at a even further range, I make a horse handseal and inhale air, mold my katon chakra with it and exhale a giant fire wall, taking up everything in its path. This massive wall of intense flames has the potentials of reaching onto great ranges cause if its expansive range and it is truly extremely difficult to avoid.*

Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
    Dr House asked me if the rotation would work, and i said yes, as i can't actually land the hit. So if this is wrong, it's my fault.

__________________________________________________ ________

As i'm about to hit you with my fists, you burst into a spin emiting pure chakra. As you do, i'd hit the chakra you're exerting as you rotate, trying to force my fists to hit you creating a blast in the surrounding area from the pressure of the collision, in the last second i'd be repelled backwards unable to land the hit, as you're pushed backwards too, though you take little damage. As i'm pushed backwards, i hold my arms up forming a cross over my face to protect it from damage. After a few seconds i land on the ground, seeing you release the giant fire blast. As i do i slam my hands on the ground quickly using:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

As the forbidden rank jutsu wore me out, i had to use something that took little efford such as lowering the ground. I lower the ground below me going 10 meters down to avoid the fire blast. At the same time i drop the ground below you instantly causing you to fall, before you can react to me going down. As i drop the ground below both of us i use:

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
    Description: After Performing chidori in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra within the chidori to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

Shooting the lightning bolt through the earth, at you, while you fall.

Status
    Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

Dr House asked me if the rotation would work, and i said yes, as i can't actually land the hit. So if this is wrong, it's my fault.

__________________________________________________ ________

As i'm about to hit you with my fists, you burst into a spin emiting pure chakra. As you do, i'd hit the chakra you're exerting as you rotate, trying to force my fists to hit you creating a blast in the surrounding area from the pressure of the collision, in the last second i'd be repelled backwards unable to land the hit, as you're pushed backwards too, though you take little damage. As i'm pushed backwards, i hold my arms up forming a cross over my face to protect it from damage. After a few seconds i land on the ground, seeing you release the giant fire blast. As i do i slam my hands on the ground quickly using:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

As the forbidden rank jutsu wore me out, i had to use something that took little efford such as lowering the ground. I lower the ground below me going 10 meters down to avoid the fire blast. At the same time i drop the ground below you instantly causing you to fall, before you can react to me going down. As i drop the ground below both of us i use:

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
    Description: After Performing chidori in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra within the chidori to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

Shooting the lightning bolt through the earth, at you, while you fall.
    *From the blast, I'm still a little dizzy and I feel that the ground underneath me lowers at high speeds, I take a look around and I see an immerse chakra racing through the ground towards me and I act quickly and I exhale a wind stream from my mouth as mid-air, having me to evade from dropping into the pit and in order to evade the lighting bolt, shooting me upwards, above ground.

Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

*As I am above ground, I'll see that you have used the moving earth core to move yourself below the ground to evade the fire blast, I'll take advantage of this situation and I make the Boar → Tiger handseals and I slam my hands on the ground, creating an immerse size of swamp. As the swamp forms around you, it turns the walls of your hole into loose light mud, engulfing you within this light mud within no time. As the walls turning into light mud, the ground might as well too.*

*As I have completed my swamp I summon high amounts of water right 10m above you, having massive water fill the hole while the walls are turning into mud, having the filling up of the hole process complete in a faster rate and also, blocking you from going upwards. If you were to go upwards, the downcoming of the water will just throw you back right into the swamp with force.*

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

-Closed for grading-

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Ok, time for grading this. As you might have seen, I grade senseis tests from E-Rank (lowest score) to S-Rank (highest), grading each move individuality and giving you my opinions on each. To pass you need a final grade of A-Rank.

Pervy's observation is right one this one. If you alter the time frame your opponent is not likely to continue with his initial move. You avoid the initial attack correctly and your following attack is a normal one. Also, your Byakugan means you are always looking at everywhere at the same time. However, for a Sharingan user to put you under genjutsu he needs to make eye contact between his eyest to yours. Since byakugan can see pass matter and chakra, you could for example, simply close your eye lids. Its a minor detail but the way you word it makes it seem you aren't looking at anything above his neck, which you can't do. But that little time frame detail sets it a bit back for me. C-Rank

This counter for me works bad for you. You make your body strong and let the pillars crash into you. That is like a last resort option. Why? The moment you collide with the pillars you'd lose control of your trajectory and crash down incontrolably towards the ground. While it might seem meaningless, it also means that your opponent has time to make a counter and get you as you're falling down without control. A good option would be for example, wind blades, cutting the pillars and rendering them useless or a lightning attack. Your wind counter to the water is ok and actually inteligent as it camouflages you a bit from your enemy's point of view. The swamp is ok...except how you describe you did it. You say you use it to cover all the field and but you aren't affected by it because its your technique. Not true. While many techniques can't harm the user, many can. Chidori damages Sasuke's arm the first times he used it, same with his fire ball technique. Such a technique as swamp would without a doubt get you if you perform it beneath you. Because of these things, i grade this at a C-Rank

Note: because of an issue on a fight i had, i checked the movie were that hardening technique is done and its done in Mid-Air, without contact with the ground.

Summary:
    Tbh, your counter to the lightning for me doesn't work and you yourself gave the reason. Raimei is a very wide spread attack while Raikiri covers a bit more than your hand. Its like a Rasengan VS Earth Pillars. Even if the rank is similar, you'd still only be able to counter a small portion of the attack. Even if the rest of the move is ok, such a mistake makes your grade drop a bit. D-Rank

Notes:
    Even if the description on the begining of your move isnt well conceived and written, the move itself is quite good. Nothing wrong with it and it would serve as a counter to the move Pervy did. A-Rank

I have nothing serious to say about this move. The only difference between this and an S-Rank move would be your chain of thought. It would be much better if you sent your opponent flying backwards with the rotation, then moving earth core behind him, making him collide with a wall and then S-rank fire from the front, pinning him against the wall. That would have been more advantageous and would further pin your enemy down while also blocking most of his options of escape and counter. This for me is an A-Rank

*From the blast, I'm still a little dizzy and I feel that the ground underneath me lowers at high speeds, I take a look around and I see an immerse chakra racing through the ground towards me and I act quickly and I exhale a wind stream from my mouth as mid-air, having me to evade from dropping into the pit and in order to evade the lighting bolt, shooting me upwards, above ground.

Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

*As I am above ground, I'll see that you have used the moving earth core to move yourself below the ground to evade the fire blast, I'll take advantage of this situation and I make the Boar → Tiger handseals and I slam my hands on the ground, creating an immerse size of swamp. As the swamp forms around you, it turns the walls of your hole into loose light mud, engulfing you within this light mud within no time. As the walls turning into light mud, the ground might as well too.*

*As I have completed my swamp I summon high amounts of water right 10m above you, having massive water fill the hole while the walls are turning into mud, having the filling up of the hole process complete in a faster rate and also, blocking you from going upwards. If you were to go upwards, the downcoming of the water will just throw you back right into the swamp with force.*

Ok, this will sound weird but, for me, this counter fails on the first move. When you use moving earth core and drop the earth, it doesn't drop fast enough to leave you airbourne. And if you are not in the air, you can't use wind stream as it can only move you while you are in mid air. However, the reasoning behing your use of the Swamp to counter the Moving Core is a good idea and actually one of the best counters to it, specially when followed by the storm upheaval. Because of this, i grade this at a B-Rank

So, final score is B-Rank. Almost a pass but still a fail. You can try again in one month.

For all those who are wondering about the scores and how i average them i do it like this:

E=1
    D=2
    C=3
    B=4
    A=5
    S=6

I then sum it up and divide by the number of moves. In this case, it was (3+3+2+5+5+4)/6=22/6=3,7= B-Rank