Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Bio test - Nagato] Hellsbadass

Greetings, Hellsbadass

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Open field
    ~ You may use Nagato's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Cannon Kage Rank Uzumaki Naruto (sage mode and kyuubi mode) and Itachi Uchiha (with MS) for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man

Re: [Bio test - Nagato] Hellsbadass

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As soon as you come into view at mid range Itachi activates his sharingan.

Itachi: Naruto, i'll go in first while you get ready for sage mode...

Naruto: Ok, but be careful, he can absorb almost anything and push stuff away too...

Itachi begins to run at you, as he does he pulls out 8 shuriken, with wires attached to them. He then throws them all at you while infusing fire chakra into them using:

( Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

As Itachi does this, at the exact same time, Naruto performs a few handseals using a summoning jutsu:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

To summon: Ma, Pa, Gamaken, Gamabunto, Gamahiro, Gamakichi and Gamatatsu.

This replicates the scene of when he arrived to fight Pein:

As soon as all the toads appear, Naruto gathers his chakra placing his hand on his toad using:

(Futon: Gamayudan) – Wind Release: Toad Oil Bullet
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Wind Release: Toad Oil Bullet is a synchronized elemental combination technique with the user and Gamatatsu. It is a wind natured upgrade to Toad Oil Bullet technique. To set up for this technique the user must stand behind or atop Gamatatsu and focus their wind chakra whilst Gamatatsu focuses his chakra with oil in his mouth and then releases the oil combined with the user channelling the wind chakra through Gamatatsu, creating a powerful and fast stream of toad oil, which then spreads to cover a larger area but maintaining a powerful striking force due to the wind chakra.
    Note: Can only be used with Gamatatsu and know toad-summoning contract.

Placing his hand on Gamatatsu from the top of gamabunta's head, releasing an oil/wing blast diagonally downwards upon you as you're being hit by the fire shuriken.

Summary:
    Itachi runs at you while naruto summons toads
    Itachi thows the fire shuriken at you while Naruto releases a wind/oil blast from the top of the toad.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man

*i see itachi charging towards me (not staring at his eyes/face) and notices him pulling out some items from his cloack/ pouch(?). I also notice a cloud of smoke appear where naruto was and three huge toads appear*

Using our sensei's toads?

*i reach my hand out and suddenly itachi and his attacks gets blasted towards naruto at great force
    (Tendō) - Deva Path
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated

(Shinra Tensei) - Divine Punishment
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Chakra: 40 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Damage: 80 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
    Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life
    Note: Useable up to 4 times per battle.

using a mid scale version of the attack (the same force used by pein to blast away those three toads you summoned) to blast itachi back by doing so it creates a small crater around me

to defend against your toad oil i use
    (Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

with a few explosive tags in it. The water tornado collides with your oil and the tags explodes, creating a tornado of water and fire*

Last edited by Hellsbadass; 06-19-2012 at 10:22 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    *i see itachi charging towards me (not staring at his eyes/face) and notices him pulling out some items from his cloack/ pouch(?). I also notice a cloud of smoke appear where naruto was and three huge toads appear*

Using our sensei's toads?

*i reach my hand out and suddenly itachi and his attacks gets blasted towards naruto at great force
    (Tendō) - Deva Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated

(Shinra Tensei) - Divine Punishment
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Chakra: 40 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Damage: 80 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
    Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life
    Note: Useable up to 4 times per battle.

using a mid scale version of the attack (the same force used by pein to blast away those three toads you summoned) to blast itachi back by doing so it creates a small crater around me

to defend against your toad oil i use
    (Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

with a few explosive tags in it. The water tornado collides with your oil and the tags explodes, creating a tornado of water and fire*
    Sorry for the really late reply, like i said i been taking a break and just got busy with other things.

As itachi is running at you, he sees you release the chakra from your body with great speed. In that instant, he activates his susanoo with his special shield on it:

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) - Eye Technique: God Of The Storm
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage Points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a spirit that is equipped with the Sword Of Totsuka which seals anything it cuts in a dream -like genjutsu for eternity. Its also is equipped with Yata`s Mirror another supernatural item that can repel all attacks. The real power of Susanoo is to suck anything into another dimension but sucking it into its gourd. If hit but the sword your opponent is unable to move for three turns.
    Note: This Version can only be used by Itachi Uchiha and must have MS.

Holding up the shield infront of him. Seeing as the shield can repel anything i guess it would block your shinra tensei that was going to hit Itachi. That means that Naruto, who would be directly behind him on gamabunta would be protected too. But Gamaken and Gamahiro would be hit flying, as they are Naruto disperses them. Due to Susanoo being infront of Naruto, he couldn't use his oil because he could see you, so that doesn't happen, and if your water does happen it would be blocked by Itachi's shield. As you shinra tensei ends, Itachi swings his susanoo sword horrizontally to hit you in the side, sealing you. At the same time Naruto gives his scroll to ma and as he focuses his chakra into his feet and leeps off gama bunta's head going to Itachi's right. As he's doing this pa opens the scroll, reverse summoning one of naruto's clones, who disperses and Naruto enters sage mode:

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique

Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with. This technique can also be used to summon shadow clones like fukasaku did with naruto’s clones.

(Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

Note: I did make a mistake in my first turn. There is a rule saying i can only do 4 summons in a match.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-Test Failed-

Over the 5 day limit and too short to be graded