Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Haku Yuki [Sandaime Raikage Bio Test]

Greetings, Haku Yuki

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: (desert terrain with multiple rock outcrops)
    ~ You may use Sandaime Raikage abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Cannon Kage Rank Uzumaki Naruto (with Sage Mode and 9 Tails Mode) and a Cannon Kage Rank Gaara (non Jinchuuriki) for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Re: Haku Yuki [Sandaime Raikage Bio Test]

third raikage: the kazekage and the nine tails jinchuriki...

thanks for doing my test sorry for taking so long just got to a computer

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Right lets get this show on the road shall we?

Naruto will kick things off by using his all time favourite technique:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

creating 2 clones, one on each side of him and 5 feet behind him. both appear in a meditative state sat on the floor.

Gaara takes to the air on his sand, giving him the overveiw of the battlefield and removing him from the danger of close range attack:

(Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.

Your move.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post
    Right lets get this show on the road shall we?

Naruto will kick things off by using his all time favourite technique:

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

creating 2 clones, one on each side of him and 5 feet behind him. both appear in a meditative state sat on the floor.

Gaara takes to the air on his sand, giving him the overveiw of the battlefield and removing him from the danger of close range attack:

(Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.

Your move.
    Third raikage: shadow clones, and sand manipulation this won't be an easy fight.

The raikage goes runnign forward towards naruto while preforming the ram hand seal making black lighting appear around his body as he reachs close to teh end of shrt range he releases that lighting towards garra in the sky.

Raiton: Kuropansa) - Lightning Release: Black Panther Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand seal Ram the user creates a black panther like creature composed of electricity that seems to emanate from the users body. It can be used to attack multiple targets by extending from its body tendrils of lightning to electrocute the targets.
    Note: Can only be used by the Third Raikage or Darui

( when i say as i reach the end of mid range i mean the lighting is formed by that point not i wait until i get there to use it and still in mid range just close to the end of it like the broder between short and mid)

Then as i see naruto ahead of me i make the horse hand seal releaseing a large blast of fire at naruto.

[SPOILER]
    Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

as teh fire blocks your vision of me i release two lighting blasts aimed at the location of the clones the lighting passes safely though teh fire and strikes your clones as you deal with the fire.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

sorry for teh s rank spam will tone it down next attack its just i had this planned out and the jutsu for my plan happened to be s ranks

time frame:

i run at naruto while keeping an eye on gaara i form black panther and throw it at gaara mean time i use fire to attack main naruto and lighting to attack clone narutos.

note: i keep my attention on both of you not letting my guard down. and i stop running as i release the fire jutsu

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    Third raikage: shadow clones, and sand manipulation this won't be an easy fight.

The raikage goes runnign forward towards naruto while preforming the ram hand seal making black lighting appear around his body as he reachs close to teh end of shrt range he releases that lighting towards garra in the sky.

Raiton: Kuropansa) - Lightning Release: Black Panther Technique
    Range: Long
    Description: After performing a single hand seal Ram the user creates a black panther like creature composed of electricity that seems to emanate from the users body. It can be used to attack multiple targets by extending from its body tendrils of lightning to electrocute the targets.
    Note: Can only be used by the Third Raikage or Darui

( when i say as i reach the end of mid range i mean the lighting is formed by that point not i wait until i get there to use it and still in mid range just close to the end of it like the broder between short and mid)

Then as i see naruto ahead of me i make the horse hand seal releaseing a large blast of fire at naruto.

[SPOILER]
    Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

as teh fire blocks your vision of me i release two lighting blasts aimed at the location of the clones the lighting passes safely though teh fire and strikes your clones as you deal with the fire.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

sorry for teh s rank spam will tone it down next attack its just i had this planned out and the jutsu for my plan happened to be s ranks

time frame:

i run at naruto while keeping an eye on gaara i form black panther and throw it at gaara mean time i use fire to attack main naruto and lighting to attack clone narutos.

note: i keep my attention on both of you not letting my guard down. and i stop running as i release the fire jutsu
    oh how I love moves like this, thanks for giving me a timeframe opening before you attack

As the raikage dashes towards naruto( which is the first hostile act of your move, meaning this is the point at which I am allowed to start responding to you) the sand beneath the raikage begins to shift, seeking to drag him down and trap him:

(Gokuamaisou) - Sand Prison Burial
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user loosens the dirt around the targets feet causing the target to sink deep in to the ground.The pressure at the targets depth immobilizes the target.

~ the clones now show clear red rings forming around their closed eyes~

naruto, while you are being dragged down forms a rasengan in his hand and runs at your location, after 5 feet he jumps in a parabolic arc, aiming to bring the rasengan down on your head as you are dragged into the floor:

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

~The clones both display full red rings around their eyes as they have sat still for a full turn, in my next move, the fun will begin for real~

Your Turn

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

oh how I love moves like this, thanks for giving me a timeframe opening before you attack

As the raikage dashes towards naruto( which is the first hostile act of your move, meaning this is the point at which I am allowed to start responding to you) the sand beneath the raikage begins to shift, seeking to drag him down and trap him:

(Gokuamaisou) - Sand Prison Burial
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user loosens the dirt around the targets feet causing the target to sink deep in to the ground.The pressure at the targets depth immobilizes the target.

~ the clones now show clear red rings forming around their closed eyes~

naruto, while you are being dragged down forms a rasengan in his hand and runs at your location, after 5 feet he jumps in a parabolic arc, aiming to bring the rasengan down on your head as you are dragged into the floor:

Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

~The clones both display full red rings around their eyes as they have sat still for a full turn, in my next move, the fun will begin for real~

Your Turn
    well i was hopeing you woulndt take advange of it but i really dont like to make it impossbale to fight me but i am trying to win i better step it up myself btw wont be online to fight till sunday going somehwere
    but i stated as i ran i made the black lighting panther and thew it at garra i did int run for like 3 minutes then attack i ran and made it at trhe same time but yours doesn't require hand seals so i'm not sure but shouldn't you still have to reply to that?

As i begin to notice the sand under me begin to cave in i automatically remember that your a sand user knowing this i can tell your using one of your jutsu i quickly begint o form a tornado of lighting around myself tearing teh sand aprt and protecting me your naruto clone slams his rasnegan right into the lighting tornado the result would be the same as chidori vs rasenagn and yoru clone goes flying backwards.

[SPOILER]
    Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

the tornado destroys the sand around me allowing me to move free and knocks you backwards from teh rasengan vs lighting clash ( like chidori vs rasengan) i then quickly activeate lighting armor ( the exact second after the lighting has stopped your rasengan and sent you flying since you were using it from above you'll go upwards) i jump up to your location inthe air as your pushed away using my speed from the lighting armor to get there of course

[SPOILER]
    Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

having appeared behind you at great speeds before you could react ( as the lighting vs rasengan hit send you back up into the air only seconds ago) at the excat moment i get there using the lighting armor i bash my elbow into the beack of your head sending you to teh ground at great speeds as you fall i jump down after you landing on your back with my feet as i get there.

[SPOILER]
    (Erubō) - Elbow
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio

not leaving a second to chance i go as fast as i can leaving no opening but keeping on eye on gaara.

Last edited by -Haku Yuki-; 08-02-2012 at 06:11 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

well i was hopeing you woulndt take advange of it but i really dont like to make it impossbale to fight me but i am trying to win i better step it up myself btw wont be online to fight till sunday going somehwere
    but i stated as i ran i made the black lighting panther and thew it at garra i did int run for like 3 minutes then attack i ran and made it at trhe same time but yours doesn't require hand seals so i'm not sure but shouldn't you still have to reply to that?

As i begin to notice the sand under me begin to cave in i automatically remember that your a sand user knowing this i can tell your using one of your jutsu i quickly begint o form a tornado of lighting around myself tearing teh sand aprt and protecting me your naruto clone slams his rasnegan right into the lighting tornado the result would be the same as chidori vs rasenagn and yoru clone goes flying backwards.

[SPOILER]
    Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

the tornado destroys the sand around me allowing me to move free and knocks you backwards from teh rasengan vs lighting clash ( like chidori vs rasengan) i then quickly activeate lighting armor ( the exact second after the lighting has stopped your rasengan and sent you flying since you were using it from above you'll go upwards) i jump up to your location inthe air as your pushed away using my speed from the lighting armor to get there of course

[SPOILER]
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.

having appeared behind you at great speeds before you could react ( as the lighting vs rasengan hit send you back up into the air only seconds ago) at the excat moment i get there using the lighting armor i bash my elbow into the beack of your head sending you to teh ground at great speeds as you fall i jump down after you landing on your back with my feet as i get there.

[SPOILER]
    (Erubō) - Elbow
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio

not leaving a second to chance i go as fast as i can leaving no opening but keeping on eye on gaara.
    as for the panther, keep forming the seals as your sinking? or defend from the sand swallowing you, your choice

As you form the vortex and overpower gaaras move, one of the clones dissapates and naruto enters sage mode, and the rasengan he is carrying swells in size rapidly, overcoming your vortex and continuing at you:

(Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

(Senpō: Chō Ōdama Rasengan) – Sage Art Super Great Ball Spiralling Sphere
    Description: Senpō: Chō Ōdama Rasengan is a bigger enhanced version of Chō Ōdama Rasengan by adding sage chakra to enhance the size of the technique and the power causing a devastating force.
    Note: Can only be used whilst user is in sage mode.

Note: the rasengan will still be incredibly powerful even after getting through your vortex and it is not only stronger by nature, but as it is senjutsu, its also has a further strength advantage.

while naruto comes down at you with the rasengan, sand begins creeping up you limbs as gaara positions himself to line up a clear shot with a spear of sand in his hands:

(Sarō Sōgeki) - Sand Prison Spear Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Gaara binds his opponent with sand and pierces them with a sand spear.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

as for the panther, keep forming the seals as your sinking? or defend from the sand swallowing you, your choice

As you form the vortex and overpower gaaras move, one of the clones dissapates and naruto enters sage mode, and the rasengan he is carrying swells in size rapidly, overcoming your vortex and continuing at you:

(Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

(Senpō: Chō Ōdama Rasengan) – Sage Art Super Great Ball Spiralling Sphere
    Description: Senpō: Chō Ōdama Rasengan is a bigger enhanced version of Chō Ōdama Rasengan by adding sage chakra to enhance the size of the technique and the power causing a devastating force.
    Note: Can only be used whilst user is in sage mode.

Note: the rasengan will still be incredibly powerful even after getting through your vortex and it is not only stronger by nature, but as it is senjutsu, its also has a further strength advantage.

while naruto comes down at you with the rasengan, sand begins creeping up you limbs as gaara positions himself to line up a clear shot with a spear of sand in his hands:

(Sarō Sōgeki) - Sand Prison Spear Attack
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Gaara binds his opponent with sand and pierces them with a sand spear.
    As the top me my vortex begins to cave in i can tell your using a more powerful jutsu then i am, at the same time i can feel sand creeping up my legs knowing this i can tell your trying to bind me again while attacking me from above. ( you said my legs are binded so i assume my hands are free) I quickly make one hand seal and spit out 2 lighting blasts one infront of the other. the clash will be teh same result as rasengan vs chidori with you being sent back into the air.

Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness

I then use chidori nasghi to break the sand that is preventing me from moving my legs. While i do that i make a single hand seal having freed my self from the sand i make a raikiri and blast though teh spear with it. i however keep my eyes on both garra and naruto i jump forward at the spear with the raikiri jumping out of the hole I've "dug myself into " slamming it into the spear.

[SPOILER]
    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

having broke though the spear i look back at Naruto while not ignoring garra i remain alert and ready for their next attack.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

As the top me my vortex begins to cave in i can tell your using a more powerful jutsu then i am, at the same time i can feel sand creeping up my legs knowing this i can tell your trying to bind me again while attacking me from above. ( you said my legs are binded so i assume my hands are free) I quickly make one hand seal and spit out 2 lighting blasts one infront of the other. the clash will be teh same result as rasengan vs chidori with you being sent back into the air.

Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness

I then use chidori nasghi to break the sand that is preventing me from moving my legs. While i do that i make a single hand seal having freed my self from the sand i make a raikiri and blast though teh spear with it. i however keep my eyes on both garra and naruto i jump forward at the spear with the raikiri jumping out of the hole I've "dug myself into " slamming it into the spear.

[SPOILER]
    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

having broke though the spear i look back at Naruto while not ignoring garra i remain alert and ready for their next attack.
    As your raiton clashes with the rasengan and naruto feels the shockwave, he immediately makes a clone, and then throws him at you:

At this point you are making the nagashi to disrupt the sand, and as it dissapates naruto comes into short range above your head and swings his right arm rapidly, missing your head my approximately 5 inches, appearing to adopt a battle stance, however, you immediately feel an incredibly powerful backhand blow to your temple:

(Senjutsu: Kawazu Kumite) – Sage Art: Frog Kata
    Chakra cost: 40 (doesn’t use normal chakra)
    Description: The Frog Katas is a fighting style available exclusively to those who have mastered the art of Sage mode. The natural chakra used for sage mode activates the users body in many ways, enhancing speed, power, stamina and durability. The user uses the sage chakra in frog katas to enhance their taijutsu skills and also to surround and encapsulates the user with an aura of natural energy. The user can use this aura as an extension of their body giving them longer reach within their taijutsu even if they do not directly connect. Punches that appear to have missed actually strike using the aura and sending the opponents flying.

Meanwhile in his left hand he charges a rasengan, bringing it around to hit you in the side of your head, with your skull being vulnerable to attack by the impact of the frog kata:

note: while this is occurring, gaara takes aim with the spear you didnt have time to disrupt and throws it to hit you in the lower back just as the rasengan slams home

Last edited by Vincent; 08-03-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

As your raiton clashes with the rasengan and naruto feels the shockwave, he immediately makes a clone, and then throws him at you:

At this point you are making the nagashi to disrupt the sand, and as it dissapates naruto comes into short range above your head and swings his right arm rapidly, missing your head my approximately 5 inches, appearing to adopt a battle stance, however, you immediately feel an incredibly powerful backhand blow to your temple:

(Senjutsu: Kawazu Kumite) – Sage Art: Frog Kata
    Chakra cost: 40 (doesn’t use normal chakra)
    Description: The Frog Katas is a fighting style available exclusively to those who have mastered the art of Sage mode. The natural chakra used for sage mode activates the users body in many ways, enhancing speed, power, stamina and durability. The user uses the sage chakra in frog katas to enhance their taijutsu skills and also to surround and encapsulates the user with an aura of natural energy. The user can use this aura as an extension of their body giving them longer reach within their taijutsu even if they do not directly connect. Punches that appear to have missed actually strike using the aura and sending the opponents flying.

Meanwhile in his left hand he charges a rasengan, bringing it around to hit you in the side of your head, with your skull being vulnerable to attack by the impact of the frog kata:

note: while this is occurring, gaara takes aim with the spear you didnt have time to disrupt and throws it to hit you in the lower back just as the rasengan slams home
    As naruto makes a shadow clone i know that i better be careful as i see him throw at me and my nasghi finishing up i duck as if to make it look like i were only dodging your fist and rasengan but at that moment with my hands on the ground i rise the ground up from short to long range expect for the areas around the clones you and teh sand spear ( the jutsu was used slow in the anime but its first use was fast enough to dodge and explosion and surprise madara who currently had his sharingan active) the ground raising up has your clone go smashing into the wall of earth were i once was and smash into garras sand cloud tripping him ( like what happened to deidara) leaving him on his but on the ground. by doing this i have raised my self up dodging the clone and the sand spear at the bottom where it was because i didn't move that part of the ground nor the ground around you or your clones so i have raised the ground to garras level in the sky leaving you guys at the bottom of a drench

Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

not watseing one second i activate lighting armor and rush at the now down garra appears right in front of him kneeing him in the gut and punching him in the face the speed i use it at plus teh force of the hit is enough to send garra flying backwards.

then as he's send forward i rush forward and go around him appearing behind him, as i do i chop the back of his neck.

[SPOILER]

(Raigyaku Suihei) - Lightning Oppression Horizontal
    Description: After the user covers their selves with the lightning armour, they perform a simple backhand chop against the enemy target. This backhand chop was powerful enough to snap one of Susanoo's ribcage bones, as well as cut off one of the Eight - Tailed Giant Ox's horns.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio.

Third raikage: Don't under estimate the raikage.

time frame
    ducks down to dodge the arsengan but really is also making the ground raise expect the area under your clones and where you are and except for teh sand spear which are now all on the ground all un riased. ground is riased up to garras location in seconds

activates lighting armor as soon as earth moving core as tripped garra punch him rush around him and chops his neck.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

Closed for Grading

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

±± Test Failed ±±

Sorry but your moves are not that good overall. You failed to showcase the overwhelming speed and precision known to Raikage bios as well as the "overpowering" fighting style known to the bio. Although you used many Lightning techniques, there was not enough real above average moves or uses of them. That coupled with minor and not so minor mistakes made for a fail. You can try again in one month.