Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 46
  1. #1
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Thank you Lili-Chwan Sensei! x
     
         

  2. #2
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    No problem. Is this your first training?
     
         

  3. #3
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    yes it is
     
         

  4. #4
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Ah then we have to start with the basics!

    What is chakra? How can you use it? How does it work?
     
         

  5. #5
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Chakra is the source to all ninja's power, without it we are useless. Just like the regular curculatory system that carries the blood around our bodies, we also have another circulatory system which carries chakra around the body and too the 361 chakra points positioned in various places around our bodies.
    In order to perform any techniques around the 5 basic chakra elements: water, wind, fire, earth and lightning we must perform hand seals that build our chakra in certain lpaces in our bodies and start to move in in certain ways.
    although it is not possible for some, there are lots of ninja who can use two or more of the elements together by moulding two different chakra elements together in different ratio's creating new chakra natures such as my goal, to merge the water and wind chakra natures in order to create Ice.

    Chakra control does however take a lot of time to get right and to proportion correctly in order to be used to form attacks as it is possible to put too much or too little chakra into using a jutsu which would result in us wasting our energy and given that we only get limited amounts of chakra is a very bad thing, as if we run out of chakra in a battle we are as good as dead.
     
         
    Last edited by The Mockingjay; 08-16-2012 at 10:36 AM.

  6. #6
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Yes great! Now, especially as a Genin, it seems impossible to fight unless you have jutsus or even elements. That is not the case. In my Genin days, I used simple description, my fists and weapons to win battles, and I managed to bring down opponent's much higher ranked than me.

    The basic premise is, people underestimate you, and you must strike fast and deadly. Play with your enemies, speak with them, engage in RP. Don't be afraid to make a RP persona. Mine is a *****, but you can easily get away with a sweet persona too xD
    Now, after you play the psychological part, you have to think about what you have, what your opponent has and how you can use the environment to your advantage.

    Something as simple as throwing sand on your opponent's eyes, by kicking it, or by grabbing it and throw it. Or use rocks and water to improve your taijutsu and weapon play. Later you can improve these tactics by using elements. For example, you can pick up large debris of rocks and sharp wood branches with a water jutsu, and throw them onto your opponent, giving more tangibility to the water jutsu, or use a Wind jutsu to lift up dust and sand and cover your tracks.

    Another thing you can do with chakra is use it to make yourself faster, or throw stuff at a higher distance. Basically, chakra can be used to attract or repel things. I'm sure you're familiar with the Tree Climbing method Sasuke and Naruto employed in the Manga/Anime. You charge chakra on your feet and you can attach yourself to things. If you charge too much, you can crush it. Sasuke used it grab a kunai and throw it, using only his foot.

    Sakure used the opposite method, instead of attracting, she used chakra to repel. By repelling the ground on each step, she managed to get a slight boost in speed. If you repel a kunai, for example, you'd be able to get it faster and to a higher distance.

    These are all things you can and should employ during battle, as they give you an egde. And most people tend to forget about it.

    Questions?
     
         

  7. #7
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    No questions... but that was amazing xD
     
         

  8. #8
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Why thank you.

    Now, let's talk about Water. What is it? How does it do against other elements? How can you use it with other elements? (I don't need to hear about advanced elements like Wood, even if they are a combination of Water and Earth. I want combos you can achieve in battle )
     
         

  9. #9
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    To have water natured chakra means that one can control existing water in their vicinity or if skilled enough they can create there own water by turning there chakra into liquid (water) form, Water is the most flexible of all the elements, in the ways that it can not only be moved but it can also be shaped and gain in solidity to suit the users need.
    In an elemental cycle Water is strong against Fire but weak to Earth.

    In conjunction with the other elements Water comes in very handy as it can be used equally as effectively as an offensive and a defensive nature.
    Possible ways of using water with other elements could be, heating your water with a fire type technique and using an offensive water attack not only to inflict blunt damage but also to burn the target.
    With wind, water could be set on the floor of the arena slowing your opponents movements whilst you use wind chakra to give yourself or your tools a speed boost thus giving you a significant speed advantage over your opponent.
    If the opponent is trapped inside water or is standing on water then lightning could be used in conjunction to electrecute the opponent as lightning travels and spread through water.
    As water is found under the ground whereever one may be then if the arena puts the user at a disadvantage due to lack of water to use then you could use the earth nature to make a small whole in the ground behind the opponent which in turn would be filled with water from under the ground then at a advantagous point in the battle you could use that small deposit of water to launch a sneak attack on the opponent in there blind spot.

    hows that sensei?

    p.s. off topic: If I have an Iuzuka bio do i have to find a sensei you teaches inuzuka techniwues or can anyone teach them?
    and also if i learn a jutsu here with you do i add it to both my characters or do I have to do the training twice, one for each bio?
     
         
    Last edited by The Mockingjay; 08-17-2012 at 12:01 AM.

  10. #10
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Quote Originally Posted by InoPwned View Post
    To have water natured chakra means that one can control existing water in their vicinity or if skilled enough they can create there own water by turning there chakra into liquid (water) form, Water is the most flexible of all the elements, in the ways that it can not only be moved but it can also be shaped and gain in solidity to suit the users need.
    In an elemental cycle Water is strong against Fire but weak to Earth.

    In conjunction with the other elements Water comes in very handy as it can be used equally as effectively as an offensive and a defensive nature.
    Possible ways of using water with other elements could be, heating your water with a fire type technique and using an offensive water attack not only to inflict blunt damage but also to burn the target.
    With wind, water could be set on the floor of the arena slowing your opponents movements whilst you use wind chakra to give yourself or your tools a speed boost thus giving you a significant speed advantage over your opponent.
    If the opponent is trapped inside water or is standing on water then lightning could be used in conjunction to electrecute the opponent as lightning travels and spread through water.
    As water is found under the ground whereever one may be then if the arena puts the user at a disadvantage due to lack of water to use then you could use the earth nature to make a small whole in the ground behind the opponent which in turn would be filled with water from under the ground then at a advantagous point in the battle you could use that small deposit of water to launch a sneak attack on the opponent in there blind spot.

    hows that sensei?

    p.s. off topic: If I have an Iuzuka bio do i have to find a sensei you teaches inuzuka techniwues or can anyone teach them?
    and also if i learn a jutsu here with you do i add it to both my characters or do I have to do the training twice, one for each bio?
    Ah, interesting ideas. I like the way you think.

    Fire, correct. Also you can produce steam. Steam can be manipulated through Wind techniques, or simply given a sort of momentum by the natural path of the techniques (Water and Fire). Steam burns your opponent, but can also be used to conceal your tracks, allowing you to preform jutsus without being seen by your opponents, or simply make an escape.

    Wind can also be used in conjunction with water to make the water sharper and faster, or simply expand it's range, basically blasting water away.

    Lightning, exactly.

    Earth, I like it, no one ever told me that, and I've been teaching for a while xD. Also, earth is an element that gives tangibility. So if you combine earth with water, it will make water thicker and give it more strength. You can also use Water to push your opponents into traps, like a spike or a hole.

    As for training, no, anything you learn its with your for the rest of your NB career xD. You only have to learn things once, and they translate to all your bios. Of course, if you learn something like Byakugan, you can only use it on bios that have Byakugan.
    About Inuzuka, I can teach it, but I don't really like to... Try finding a different teacher.
     
         

  11. #11
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Ok then! thanks for your help

    Haha! yayy a new use for earth and water! i feel special now, i like your example for using earth and water together too though not sure i would have thought of using the earth to make the water thicker... just like mud right?
     
         

  12. #12
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Quote Originally Posted by InoPwned View Post
    Ok then! thanks for your help

    Haha! yayy a new use for earth and water! i feel special now, i like your example for using earth and water together too though not sure i would have thought of using the earth to make the water thicker... just like mud right?
    Exactly like mud. But also like a river pushing rocks and branches. If you get hit by that river, you get hit by the rocks, which will add damage.

    Now, how can you employ all that we said, but using only water techniques? Remember to use the terrain, your weapons, etc etc.
     
         

  13. #13
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Sorry, I don't really understand what your asking.
     
         

  14. #14
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Homework time!
    If I were trapped on an Island with Cannibals and only Water and Ninja tools i would run on the water and stand on it until they got bored and ran off.

    Assuming that these are however Ninja Cannibals i would. climb to the highest point on the island and use my water to turn the walls of the climb slippery or to mud making following me to the peak incredibly difficult for the cannibals and if they began to reach the top I would simply use shuriken and Kunai to knock them back down again. After a while of course the earth would dry and I would not have the necessary chakra to create my own water so I would have to find a new tactic, it is in this situation that I would make a break for the islands edge. keeping close to the ocean at all times to act as an infinite water source meaning that I could conserve a lot more chakra than during my earlier stand on top of a hill approach. I would keep track of all the caves that I could find around the islands edge and only go to sleep when i felt secure enough within the caves, I would set explosive tags and traps on the entrance to the caves to alert me and keep me safe were the cannibals to attack in the night.
    If I was an incredibly high level water user then I could use my water to get to safety as if I saw a boat I could create waves in the ocean that would push the boat to me and get me picked up safely.

    (I'm kind of glad I picked water, if there was ever a perfect element for desert Island use... It's water)
     
         
    Last edited by The Mockingjay; 08-20-2012 at 10:41 AM.

  15. #15
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    Exactly like mud. But also like a river pushing rocks and branches. If you get hit by that river, you get hit by the rocks, which will add damage.

    Now, how can you employ all that we said, but using only water techniques? Remember to use the terrain, your weapons, etc etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by InoPwned View Post
    Homework time!
    If I were trapped on an Island with Cannibals and only Water and Ninja tools i would run on the water and stand on it until they got bored and ran off.

    Assuming that these are however Ninja Cannibals i would. climb to the highest point on the island and use my water to turn the walls of the climb slippery or to mud making following me to the peak incredibly difficult for the cannibals and if they began to reach the top I would simply use shuriken and Kunai to knock them back down again. After a while of course the earth would dry and I would not have the necessary chakra to create my own water so I would have to find a new tactic, it is in this situation that I would make a break for the islands edge. keeping close to the ocean at all times to act as an infinite water source meaning that I could conserve a lot more chakra than during my earlier stand on top of a hill approach. I would keep track of all the caves that I could find around the islands edge and only go to sleep when i felt secure enough within the caves, I would set explosive tags and traps on the entrance to the caves to alert me and keep me safe were the cannibals to attack in the night.
    If I was an incredibly high level water user then I could use my water to get to safety as if I saw a boat I could create waves in the ocean that would push the boat to me and get me picked up safely.

    (I'm kind of glad I picked water, if there was ever a perfect element for desert Island use... It's water)
    B! It was really thoughtful and versatile. You could have tried to think a little more on the regular day routine, how to get food, for example. If you couldn't find a boat for months or years, you could have ran out of food and ninja tools, since most of your traps were based on them. I liked the climb and then us mud to prevent people from climb to you. I like the idea of going to the ocean and look for natural caves, and I liked the using waves to get boats to you, but in terms of actual survival, you didn't do all that well.

    Moving on,
    What I asked you to do, was use water alone, against the environment, so that you could empower your jutsus. For example, you have an opponent, and you decide to use water to push your opponent into a lake or a cliff. The latter would death/injury, the first would mean that you would have your opponent surrounded by your element, and you could use water to drown him. Can you think of more? Using trees, rocks, the ground etc. The one you wrote on the essay, using water to prevent your opponent from catching you is quite good. It could even be destructive with the right amount of water.
     
         

  16. #16
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Welcome back!
    On rocky terrain I could use fast flowing water to picks up the rocks and use the rocky water to perform my jutsu which would make my jutsu sharp and have extra blunt force in connecting with my opponent, If the rocks were bigger and immovable I could use my water in a whirlpool manner to trap my opponent and hit them into the bigger rocks with no real viable means of escaping without pretty serious damage.
    In a forest I could us water as a sensory tool, as vision would be impaired by the vast amount of tree's around I could cover the floor in a thin layer of water so that If my oppoonent were to try to make a quick sneak attack I would hear them splash behind me and would be able to counter before they got their hit in.
    With the ground, water can have what I see as two main uses, to cause the opponent to slip in the case that I need to get away or to make my opponent stick which has more offensive uses such as leaving them vulnerable to fast moving jutsu and ninja tools.
    In a terrain with cliffs, should I get above my opponent I could use water to create a waterfall onto my opponent and limit movement, visibility and inflict damage all in one. as well as forcing my opponent under the water should their be a lake or other source already beneath them.
    Another use of water with cliffs could be to create a sandwich like effect by using a strong water jutsu to push them into the wall and keep the current flowing against them therefore squashing my opponent and limiting breath, movement as well as most other things.

    Going back to my sensory water theory, would it be possible for a ninja to cover a floor in water then feed there chakra through said water and be able to feel any vibrations or ripple's if their opponent were to step on it further away than a splash could be heard? or would it take a special sensory type to do something like that?
     
         
    Last edited by The Mockingjay; 09-02-2012 at 06:59 PM.

  17. #17
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Quote Originally Posted by InoPwned View Post
    Welcome back!
    On rocky terrain I could use fast flowing water to picks up the rocks and use the rocky water to perform my jutsu which would make my jutsu sharp and have extra blunt force in connecting with my opponent, If the rocks were bigger and immovable I could use my water in a whirlpool manner to trap my opponent and hit them into the bigger rocks with no real viable means of escaping without pretty serious damage.
    In a forest I could us water as a sensory tool, as vision would be impaired by the vast amount of tree's around I could cover the floor in a thin layer of water so that If my oppoonent were to try to make a quick sneak attack I would hear them splash behind me and would be able to counter before they got their hit in.
    With the ground, water can have what I see as two main uses, to cause the opponent to slip in the case that I need to get away or to make my opponent stick which has more offensive uses such as leaving them vulnerable to fast moving jutsu and ninja tools.
    In a terrain with cliffs, should I get above my opponent I could use water to create a waterfall onto my opponent and limit movement, visibility and inflict damage all in one. as well as forcing my opponent under the water should their be a lake or other source already beneath them.
    Another use of water with cliffs could be to create a sandwich like effect by using a strong water jutsu to push them into the wall and keep the current flowing against them therefore squashing my opponent and limiting breath, movement as well as most other things.

    Going back to my sensory water theory, would it be possible for a ninja to cover a floor in water then feed there chakra through said water and be able to feel any vibrations or ripple's if their opponent were to step on it further away than a splash could be heard? or would it take a special sensory type to do something like that?
    Perfect! I love the way you think, you'll become a great Rper

    That's actually a good custom jutsu, should try to invest in it

    Let's start with actual methods.

    So, the training: Basically all Water Jutsus can fall in 5 categories, which is what I'm going to teach you. They will vary in power as the ranks go up, but their techniques are pretty much the same:

    Method 1: Basic Projectiles
    Method 2: Streams/Water Sources
    Method 3: Water Manipulation
    Method 4: Alternative Releases (Water/Oil/Syrup)
    Method 5: Specifics (Body Liquid)


    The first method is about focusing water chakra from within your body and then materialize it as a quick and concentrated projectile of water. They all follow the same method, concentrate water chakra on your mouth, mold it by using handseals and then spit it out. They have speed and a certain tangibility, of course, never faster than wind or stronger than earth, but they do pack a certain punch. This, allied with the fact that they don't require water source, and thus can be freely used wherever, makes them quite resourceful.

    So begin by concentrating water chakra on your mouth and spit it out, aiming to knock off these beer bottles. *places 3 bottles on a nearby fence, 10 meters from you*
     
         

  18. #18
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Ok, I start of by closing my eyes and breathing deeply to get into a completely focused state. I then begin to concentrate my chakra flow into my mouth before moulding it into water chakra inside my body using the saliva in my mouth as a pre-existing source to make creation easier. I then open my eyes and spit the water out toward the beer bottles knocking them all down then smiling to myself.
    How was that?

    Thank you, I hope I can get good! I'd love to teach some people sometime!
    And about the custom jutsu, you mean the whole feeding chakra through the water to feel ripples and vibrations right? If so, I might go ahead and make it sometime x
     
         

  19. #19
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Quote Originally Posted by InoPwned View Post
    Ok, I start of by closing my eyes and breathing deeply to get into a completely focused state. I then begin to concentrate my chakra flow into my mouth before moulding it into water chakra inside my body using the saliva in my mouth as a pre-existing source to make creation easier. I then open my eyes and spit the water out toward the beer bottles knocking them all down then smiling to myself.
    How was that?

    Thank you, I hope I can get good! I'd love to teach some people sometime!
    And about the custom jutsu, you mean the whole feeding chakra through the water to feel ripples and vibrations right? If so, I might go ahead and make it sometime x
    Good. And yes, that's what I mean xD

    Here are the jutsus that employ the method I just taught you:

    I'll now present you a list of jutsus that employ this same method. Read them all and any specific question you have about any of them just ask. But they're basically all the same. Like the method says, none require water source.

    (Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.

    This has other methods of preforming, but one of them is the ability to spit out small projectiles shaped like bullets. Should have the same speed as a throwing ball.

    (Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

    Bigger bullet, slightly faster given the rotation of the water and the increase of power.

    (Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    (No water source required)

    Similar to the ones above, but has the shape of a shark thus is more hydrodynamic and aerodynamic. It is still essentially a water projectile, so it won't change speed mid-air/underwater.

    (Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

    Much bigger water shot, faster than previous ones.

    (Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

    The strongest water projectile technique. Is basically the same as the Shark projectile I mentioned previously, at a much bigger scale and with the power to absorb weaker techniques without loosing power or speed, which translates in the jutsus being incorporated into the shark (Earth adds debris which increases the tangibility/mass f the shark, Fire heats it up, Water adds more substance/mass, Lightning electrifies it, Wind lowers the temperature and sharpens the edges, increasing speed).

    [NOTE] Recently this technique was updated, and it now requires a water source. I just kept it here because I'm going to try and fix it back.



    Questions?
     
         

  20. #20
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    No questions x
     
         

  21. #21
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Next method is Method 2: Streams/Water Sources.

    These techniques also require no water source to be preformed, and are in fact one of the best ways to actually create a water source. They stand as the ability to materialize a more continuous and thus bigger stream of water, instead of a short-timed shot of water, like in the previous method.

    You can preform these techniques in two forms:

    1. Handseals
    2. Charge Chakra in the Gut
    3. Spit out a continuous stream of water.

    or

    1. Handseals
    2. Charge Chakra in the air
    3. Materialize a great mass of water from nothing and direct it at your opponent.


    Since it's continues, it carries more force than a projectile, so if a stream jutsu is of the same rank as a projectile, although the initial collision would be equal, the stream would continue to push afterwards. It is also a great way to create a water source to manipulate afterwards.

    Another great way of using it is, if the range of the technique allows, materializing the water right on top/around your opponent. If you preform it correctly, you could encase your opponent in water and drown him, or, if the opponent is using a lightning jutsu, it will cause your opponent to electrocute himself.

    But there is a disadvantage, as noted by a mist01. Since you are continuously and actively delivering chakra and water, it will make you vulnerable or at least distracted to other jutsus. I know for a fact that Izuna enjoys disrupting people's jutsus whenever he has the chance. There is an advantage to continuous output of water (or wind, fire, etc), as you can push continuously, but it also means you're busy for a longer duration of time.

    You can, at any point of the technique, dispel it and quickly focus on something else, but the danger remains, and you should be aware of it.

    Questions? More uses you can think of?
     
         

  22. #22
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    So I guess it would be these types of jutsu used if one wanted to create a sort of water slide on a hill or slope, allowing for quicker movement downhill or harder times climbing...
    Could you create the stream and then place/ throw your ninja tools through the centre of the stream and use it to hide them from your opponents view? or would they just fall out of the flow?
     
         

  23. #23
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Nah, it would be cool. You could send a water blast and use it to hide a kunai, or you can throw a kunai and let it be led by the stream. This is useful if you want to get weapons with traps towards your oponent, but will not be much help to empower a projectile, like wind would. It would work with a bunch of kunais, because the chances are, the sharp points would be pushed by the flow against your opponent. It would also be cool to have like tons of glass shards or metal blades into the water. But still, think of it as directing a river towards your opponent.
     
         

  24. #24
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Ok, understood
     
         

  25. #25
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: [Water]InoPwned - Lili-Chwan Sensei! x

    Let's reveal the jutsu list for Method 2

    (Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.

    You can use this to create small streams/beams of water from your mouth or materialize them in air up to mid-Range

    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

    Materializes water out of the air, anywhere up to Mid-range, which you can then direct towards your opponent, or any other target you want.

    (Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

    A stream of concentrated water, like a beam, shot from the mouth.

    (Suiton: Seibun Houfutsu) - Water Style: Water Cannon Replica
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the required hand signs the user makes water rise from the ground and surround his target and then drown it.

    Materializes a large volume of water from the ground, which can then surround your opponent, drowning them.

    (Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

    Similar to Water Gun, shown previously, but used from the hand and not from the mouth.

    (Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto. (No water source required)

    Allows you to materialize a large stream of water anywhere up to mid-range, and direct it towards your opponent.

    (Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

    Similar to Hand of Waves, less concentrated but stronger and bigger.

    (Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Style: Water Snakes Mouth
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to summon a large amount of water. The water then transforms itself into the shape of a snake and crashes down on their enemy, literally swallowing them. After it has swallowed them it turns into a river

    You can either spit it from your mouth or materialize it anywhere within range.

    (Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

    Similar to previous jutsus, although more powerful. Can only be spat.

    (Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

    Materialized water anywhere within range, but the water is materialized with no momentum, so it must be created at a relatively big height in order to gain more power due to gravity.

    (Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

    Similar to many of the previous techniques. Btw, small ocean's worth is an exaggeration, it's more like a lake than an ocean.

    (Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Rank: A
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

    Works similarly to previous techniques. The difference is that once the stream reaches a certain distance, about 1, 1.5 meters from your mouth, it inverts, as if it hit an invisible wall, and it forms a strong sphere around you.

    (Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

    Similar to technique I taught previously. Instead of spreading out, the water forms into a gigantic orb, with you in it's center. As you move, so does the orb, if you wish it so.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •