Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

[Rain Test] -Ian-

Greeting -Ian-

I will be your administrator for this test and the rules are as followed..

- Rei's R & R
    - You may only use Water Release, Wind Release, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu
    - You may NOT use any customs of any kind
    - I'll be using everything
    - Terrain: Open field with a water source mid range to the side
    - Range: Mid
    - Breaking the rules will result in the automatic failure of the test.

Nobody post in this fight. Only Myself, -Ian-, Admins,Mods,and Senseis (Upon Request) may post here

I will be using my Hubert Nara bio. Post your bio and I shall make ze first move

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Goat Piss on de Rocks
    | Deer King | Coyote Rapper |
    Pray4Delta

Re: [Rain Test] -Ian-

I shall be using Levy Mcgarden http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=222048

Thank for conducting Faizon ^_^

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

No problem... All for the 3 amigos. I wont be making this easy for you though

Hmm. A book worm eh.. Blue hair and glasses.. Remind me of myself. But I warn you, Im not as easy as you might think. *fiddles with his glasses*

After im done making the small talk. I Create a river of mud infront of me that head towards you. As the River of Mud is heading towards yo, I do 1 handsign and create a large water dragon from the water source to my right. I then direct it to attack. But I have it travel above your head, in the case you want to jump upwards it will strike you.. Having you dealing with the mud on the ground. And if you jump the dragon in the air.

(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

Last edited by Teño; 08-12-2012 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Changed Font size

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

Levy standing watching you,a few paces in front of me she notices you creating a mud river flowing towards her,doing so Levy quickly performs the tiger seal release a jet wave of water under me then using chakra manipulation Levy blast it forward on the ground into your mud flow,as they mix the mud and water cancel out each other leaving the area between us muddy as ever,but while still looking at you Levy sees you perform a single seal but not knowing where its coming from she hears the water rising from the river to see a water dragon being formed,Levy quickly looks upwards at the falling dragon she swings her hand into the air sending blades off wind to form into on big scythe to cut though water neutrilizing it.Levy then slams hands on the ground to create a powerful wave of water above you about 10 metres to slam down on top of you.
    (Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.*
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Once you do the wind attack for my dragon. I see you do the handseal. I then hear an amount of water from above me. I quickly dont waste no time and position my right feet forward and my left feet in the back of me. I quickly bounce off my right feet leaping backwards. With Great haste creating a hole in the ground where the water crash down at.. Making a Water source infront of me. The whole is big enough to capture the water without it exploding everywhere. Not only that But blocking your view of me.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Once done. I then Create 3 sharks from the water source infront of me. It then launches at you in quick haste. all of them in a straight line towards you. The Sharks are embedded with lightning around them. Increasing the Power of the sharks. and the damage one would get from getting hit by them

(Suiton: Suikō Teppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Shark Gun Technique

Range: Short
    Damage points: 40
    Description: An advanced version of Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough in which the user can summon up to three sharks at once rapidly to advance on the target, and can cause severe internal injuries.
    Note: Requires a water source

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration

Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Last edited by Teño; 08-13-2012 at 02:46 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

As Levy sees you jump out of the way,she feels the earth vibrating but due to the faith movements she can tell its not near her.Looking back at you she sees the water being put into a hole created in the ground.Now knowing the where the vibrations she readies herself for the defensive.She then notices water sharks coming from the water traveling at her.She quickly *creates a wave of water sending it flying towards them while fusing her wind chakra into it causing it to crash into them neutrilzing them.Levy then changes her to offensive creating a single seal and creating a water dragon from the water inside the hole to form and travel straight at you from your right side,while doing this Levy performs a single seal infusing chakra into the sky creating rain clouds then infusing her own chakra into the water falling causing to rain on the battle field.
    Hmm I wonder if I got him?
    (Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
    Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.*

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Soon As I see the water forming. I quickly take note an attack is coming from the water infront of me. I quickly create a dome infront of me. Sheltering me. As the Water Clash up against my Earth Shelter

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Soon as the water dragon clash against my earth shelter is finish. I Open the shelter and walk out of it. I quickly do 3 handseals. Once done the earth from under you wrap around your legs. Holding you in place. Crushing your legs every second. Once Done i quickly do the horse handseal and kneed chakra inside me. Once Done i exhale a huge amount of fire from my mouth that burst out into flames heading towards you. If you dont get out of the earth move they will crush your legs.

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

*Fiddles with my glasses* You should know if im alive or not. This rain isnt regular rain... *Puts my hands out towards the rain*. Anyways... Show me what you really got. Im gonna take this up a notch

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

Levy now analyising the area,for there was no retaliation towards her attack,now using the rain she cant sense any presense this worries her but using her keen knowlegde she either things you escaped underground or took shelter.Instanly as the earth dome opens up the rain would already be dripping onto your head.Levy caught the breif moment of your exposition she quickly channels her chakra under just before you could perform any seals creating a water pillar to form and fling you into the air,right afterwards Levy channels her Wind chakra into her hand,swing it unleashing a powerful intagable blade of that travels fast towards you.Then by perform a single seal due to Levy's water affinity she manipulates her chakra into the water nearby to create a sudden mist to brew into the battle field.
    (Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.*
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Soon as i get launched up in the air. I see you move your hands. In assumption i figure something will be coming of if it. Some attack or so. So I take the offensive and spew out a meteor size fireball towards you as your wind comes out. Before it can get to you, It explodes . (Due to both techs cancelling each other)

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball

Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Once done. The smoke from the explosion would pretty much block your vision of me as i land back on the ground. . I quickly see the thick fog around me. I then realize it is mist. I then get a glimpse of your location before i cant see no more. I quickly Channel my earth chakra. And have the earth from around you. Squeeze your leg. Restricting your movements.

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

Once you are stuck withing the grasp of my earth Tech. I quickly Channel the wind chakra through my body. Once done i Release it in a violent rush. As the wind will head out in a 360 degree angle. Heading towards you as you are stuck in the earth technique. Blowing all the mist towards you. Out of the way

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Last edited by Teño; 08-14-2012 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Inserted the wrong jutsu in spoiler. xd

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

Levy seeing the moves collide in mid air can still feel you due to the rain still falling on the battle.Levy using her thinking skills can still feel when you land on the ground due to her chakra still being the water in the ground.Now as you land on the ground Levy wastes no time calculating the timing in her attack she quickly creates a pool of water under her propelling her into the air as you think in still inside the mist,Levy quickly channels her chakra into the sky again causing it to turn dark she then manipulates it and creates a tornado to drop right on you though ending my rain and mist Levy drops on the ground soaking wet,breathing hard with her breath coming out,as the sky clears she smiles and says I think I won!
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Last edited by Ian Kaguya; 08-14-2012 at 03:28 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

The water from the rain wont mix up. So thats not really a combo.
    ____

As you are in the air and release the tornado and i release my pressure damage. They pretty negate each other out. Once Done. I see you in the air. I quickly channel my doton chakra in the sky and have mud fall from above you. Also right after, create stone spikes all under you. Where you would land if you should land .. I then Time it perfect. As I Then Release a Stream of lightning from my mouth. Towards you, as you are falling.

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop

Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes

Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear

Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

While airbone still Levy is looking down at the battlefield,but as she sees that her Wind jutsu was negated she looks on th ground to find a weird shadow casting above her,Levy quickly looks up to find mud falling fron above her.Quickly reacting Levy angles herself with her body now diagonal firing punching her fist out unleashing a stream of wind quickly pushing her to long range away from reach of your attacks,landing to her knees Levy gasping,excited for this fun match she had using the water source from earlier she performs a single seal,channels her chakra again into it creating a water dragon while your not looking but this time it will push you foward into the rocks you made,Levy then notices these lighting spears are about to her so quickly channeling her wind chakra into her hands while infusing wind chakra into it she launches her hands foward and allow the Rasengan and spears to clash with each other sending her flying back a few feet but tired and body is very heavy
    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.*

Note: Requires a water source to use.*

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:60 (-20 to user if attain direct hit)
    Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

Last edited by Ian Kaguya; 08-14-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1st move:
    Teno, lame move bro, lame move. You said you weren't gonna make it easy then you post that? I mean, one wind blast wouild push it all away ect...

Anyway, the first counter:

Really? Adding water to mud under you will change that it's mud? The wetter the mud the quicker you sink, so wouldn't you just make yourself sink?

Ok, so lets assume that worked. You hear water, you'd obviously first look were the water is, common sense ect... the wind blades were a nice counter, simple, and fast i guess.

Dropping water from above was a nice idea, not easy to send back.

second move:

Teno, really, you just jumped backwards to avoid the jutsu, then made a place for it to go. That's not a valid counter IMO. The sharks from the water source was a good idea with lightning. But if this was a fight you wanted to win, it's stupid, attacking head on, using the water in that hole.

Wait, isn't the entire field water/mud? So you can't use earth the way you did as you have to be in contact with earth to use it. And why not use the water your opponent created to make the sharks.

Pay attention to the fight <_<

Ok so the counter: You used a water wind wave, not bad, but the all you're attacks are head on, so boring and pointless. You've not even trying to win. Before you even post a move i'd know my counter with such skilless moves. Only good thing was you used a rain jutsu to gain an advantage and it's rain.

3rd move:

A tester starting his move on the defence, wow that's bad in my opinion. You used earth jutsu when you're on water which was another mistake, and you made a earth wall which blocks your vission. And your opponent doesn't need to worry you will just attack from the front lol

The counter: Ian, nice, you didn't just attack head on, your threw your opponent off guard then used mist when you can sense where he is. Probs shouldn't of used a head on attack tbh.

4th move: Teno, you can't just make assumtions <_< so using that fire is not valid. You then wouldn't land on the ground due to the water on the ground, and why you using the same old moves <_< da hell?

The counter: You're doing better than your tester, your thinking about the terrain. You didn't attack head on, you know where they are ect, was nice thinking.

5th move: Teno, why wont the water from the rain be pushed down on you? It would mix, so you were wrong. Preasure damage would have gone forwards, wind comes from above, they wouldn't cancel each other out. You never said why you see him in the air. The mist? How would you know to look in the air for him?

The counter: You avoided 2 of his jutsu with one, simple enough, stop trying to use that dragon, their are like 100 water jutsu, why try to use that one?

Judgement: You had some nice moves, but i dunno if i can pass you, you tried to over use the same techniques, and tbh, your tester sucked. I will post my final judgement soon, let me think it over.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    1st move:
    Teno, lame move bro, lame move. You said you weren't gonna make it easy then you post that? I mean, one wind blast wouild push it all away ect...

Anyway, the first counter:

Really? Adding water to mud under you will change that it's mud? The wetter the mud the quicker you sink, so wouldn't you just make yourself sink?

Ok, so lets assume that worked. You hear water, you'd obviously first look were the water is, common sense ect... the wind blades were a nice counter, simple, and fast i guess.

Dropping water from above was a nice idea, not easy to send back.

second move:

Teno, really, you just jumped backwards to avoid the jutsu, then made a place for it to go. That's not a valid counter IMO. The sharks from the water source was a good idea with lightning. But if this was a fight you wanted to win, it's stupid, attacking head on, using the water in that hole.

Wait, isn't the entire field water/mud? So you can't use earth the way you did as you have to be in contact with earth to use it. And why not use the water your opponent created to make the sharks.

Pay attention to the fight <_<

Ok so the counter: You used a water wind wave, not bad, but the all you're attacks are head on, so boring and pointless. You've not even trying to win. Before you even post a move i'd know my counter with such skilless moves. Only good thing was you used a rain jutsu to gain an advantage and it's rain.

3rd move:

A tester starting his move on the defence, wow that's bad in my opinion. You used earth jutsu when you're on water which was another mistake, and you made a earth wall which blocks your vission. And your opponent doesn't need to worry you will just attack from the front lol

The counter: Ian, nice, you didn't just attack head on, your threw your opponent off guard then used mist when you can sense where he is. Probs shouldn't of used a head on attack tbh.

4th move: Teno, you can't just make assumtions <_< so using that fire is not valid. You then wouldn't land on the ground due to the water on the ground, and why you using the same old moves <_< da hell?

The counter: You're doing better than your tester, your thinking about the terrain. You didn't attack head on, you know where they are ect, was nice thinking.

5th move: Teno, why wont the water from the rain be pushed down on you? It would mix, so you were wrong. Preasure damage would have gone forwards, wind comes from above, they wouldn't cancel each other out. You never said why you see him in the air. The mist? How would you know to look in the air for him?

The counter: You avoided 2 of his jutsu with one, simple enough, stop trying to use that dragon, their are like 100 water jutsu, why try to use that one?

Judgement: You had some nice moves, but i dunno if i can pass you, you tried to over use the same techniques, and tbh, your tester sucked. I will post my final judgement soon, let me think it over.
    After discussing with pervy via Msn, We have decided between us that your peformance is almost close to a pass, So instead of making you retake the entire test we shall peform a simple three move test, With me as your proctor Ian.
    I will be using my Hanabusa bio in signature, Same rules apply as before and i shall make the first move once your bio is posted.
    Best of luck to you.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

Levy Mcgarden in Sig
    Lets go Ice Dragon!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    lives forever.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ian- View Post
    Levy Mcgarden in Sig
    Lets go Ice Dragon!
    Hanabusa: Another dragon slayer, My my my how they seem to crawl from the woodwork.

Hanabusa casually flicks his blonde hair backwards looking at his tiny opponent with a mixture of apathy and dissapointment.
    He quickly makes a single handseal, Forming a large storm cloud in the air above the terrain causing rain to pour from the sky slamming in to the small opponent, Pulling her off her feet and sending her skidding backwards, Draining her chakra as she is caught in the maelstrom of water.

(Suiton: Uramiame no Jutsu) - Water Release: Grudge Rain Technique
    Damage points: N/A (-15 per turn the target remains in the water)
    Description: The user will first perform Dog hand seal and then the user create a large storm cloud, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain then turns into a large wave of water and sweeps the enemy off their feet. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. Chakra draining properties last for two turns.

The moment the child is pulled from her feet, Hanabusa waves his right hand forming a tornado that slams in to the foe, Drawing her in and slicing her badly inside the vortex's eye.

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

Levy with a face of anticipation,quiet watching the fellow flickerying around with his hair =_=''.But catching her attention Levy sees the strange fellow form a single seal but Levy is not aware of what he is up to.Apon creation of the cloud it casts a shadow onto the field catching Levy's attention,looking up to find a cloud above her,now analylizing it to try and link it to your handseal,suddenly it begins to pour rain into Levy,but without much time to react Levy performs a single channeling her chakra into the ground to rise water from the ground go create a shield of water infront of her having the moves clash at each other but due to yours being slighty stronger it only comes a smaller wave instead.Levy then channels her chakra into the near river to form a water clone next to her while your about to form your tornado her water clone moves right behind Levy to create a stream of water to propel the backwards into Long range away from your tornadoes reach
    (Suiton: Seibun Hōfutsu) - Water Style: Water Heavens Convergence
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: After performing the required hand signs Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger the user makes water rise from the ground and they can use this water in various ways. They can create a body of water for a water summoning to be encased in and allow them to move around where normally no water exists, or create a body of water to block incoming attacks or surround his target and then drown them.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    lives forever.

Levy with a face of anticipation,quiet watching the fellow flickerying around with his hair =_=''.But catching her attention Levy sees the strange fellow form a single seal but Levy is not aware of what he is up to.Apon creation of the cloud it casts a shadow onto the field catching Levy's attention,looking up to find a cloud above her,now analylizing it to try and link it to your handseal,suddenly it begins to pour rain into Levy,but without much time to react Levy performs a single channeling her chakra into the ground to rise water from the ground go create a shield of water infront of her having the moves clash at each other but due to yours being slighty stronger it only comes a smaller wave instead.Levy then channels her chakra into the near river to form a water clone next to her while your about to form your tornado her water clone moves right behind Levy to create a stream of water to propel the backwards into Long range away from your tornadoes reach
    (Suiton: Seibun Hōfutsu) - Water Style: Water Heavens Convergence
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: After performing the required hand signs Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger the user makes water rise from the ground and they can use this water in various ways. They can create a body of water for a water summoning to be encased in and allow them to move around where normally no water exists, or create a body of water to block incoming attacks or surround his target and then drown them.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

The moment Hanabusa notes the formation of the clone and his opponent begin to attempt to move backwards he raises his right arm from the ground in an upwards wave motion, This causes a large water prison to surround the real opponent trapping her inside of the dome before she has an opportunity to move away.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

*Note* This happens instead of the tornado.

Hanabusa then as his foe is trapped helplessly raises both his arms, Forming two enormous demonic looking arms of wind from each that extend quickly to the left and right of his trapped foe, He then opens the palms of each hand and slaps them forcefully together on to the water prison flattening it and his foe inside.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

As Levy is about to escape she feels shes water forming around her,thinking quickly her clone sets forwards and quickly performs a single seal channeling her chakra into stomach making it sticky and starchy,Levy's Clone then spits out a starch syrupy substance sticking onto you preventing you from moving .While Levy is about to be trapped she channels her chakra around her body carefully into her arms creating to demonic like wind blades on her hands.Levy uses them to slice though the water freeing her from the water's hold.Levy performs a few seal,channeling her chakra again this time now that your stuck she quickly creates a small hurricane to appear infront of you causing you to be dragged into it and being hurt serveraly.
    (Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    lives forever.

As Levy is about to escape she feels shes water forming around her,thinking quickly her clone sets forwards and quickly performs a single seal channeling her chakra into stomach making it sticky and starchy,Levy's Clone then spits out a starch syrupy substance sticking onto you preventing you from moving .While Levy is about to be trapped she channels her chakra around her body carefully into her arms creating to demonic like wind blades on her hands.Levy uses them to slice though the water freeing her from the water's hold.Levy performs a few seal,channeling her chakra again this time now that your stuck she quickly creates a small hurricane to appear infront of you causing you to be dragged into it and being hurt serveraly.
    (Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.
    The moment hanabusa notices the viscous water spill forth from the enemy's clones mouth he retaliates by making two handseals and inhaling a deep breath releasing several multi angled blades of wind that tear the water apart blasting the majority backwards, The blades slice through the half formed water prison before the real foe has time to escape, Causing deep cuts on his body.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Although this is merely a distraction and at the moment the blades of wind are released Hanabusa without making a single movement to allow his foe to understand his motive, Causes two bullets of water to shoot from below his foes feet just behind them from the water surrounding him blasting through the backs of both his shins and completely disabling him, This would likely happen as his foe would be preparing to counter the wind blades heading towards him.

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
    Note: Requires a water source.

X2

Last edited by ReXii; 08-17-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

Levy without much options left,gathers her chakra into her body,causing the earth to being to rumble,charging her chakra outwards Levy unleashes a power spiraling burst of wind,destroying pretty much most things in it path,dispeling all on coming attacks along with her clone.Due to you being range you are sent flying far back from the area of the explosion.Levy now free from the *the prison drops on her knees tired from the extreme burst of chakra,but still managing to stand Levy channels her chakra into the sky causing it to turn dark,a bank of clounds desend on the area and begins to rain,to which Levy uses to create a big wave of water to sweep you away while draining your chakra in the process.Levy then lands on her knees and lays on the ground due to exagustion
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Description: The user will first perform Dog hand seal and then the user create a large storm cloud, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain then turns into a large wave of water and sweeps the enemy off their feet. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. Chakra draining properties last for two turns.

Thanks for continuing Rexii ^_^!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    lives forever.

Levy without much options left,gathers her chakra into her body,causing the earth to being to rumble,charging her chakra outwards Levy unleashes a power spiraling burst of wind,destroying pretty much most things in it path,dispeling all on coming attacks along with her clone.Due to you being range you are sent flying far back from the area of the explosion.Levy now free from the *the prison drops on her knees tired from the extreme burst of chakra,but still managing to stand Levy channels her chakra into the sky causing it to turn dark,a bank of clounds desend on the area and begins to rain,to which Levy uses to create a big wave of water to sweep you away while draining your chakra in the process.Levy then lands on her knees and lays on the ground due to exagustion

Thanks for continuing Rexii ^_^!
    Absolutely no problem mate, Happy to help.

I shall VM danny boy and ask him to check this, I think myself you peformed admirably, Although not perfect i will admit you shown skill with the elements needed, Very well done.

~Closed for grading~

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you Rexii for conducting this test for me, will pay you back on WoW O_<

Anyway, i've seen enough, you have shown skill with both elements, Ian, you pass.

Go find a sensei to teach you rain ^_^

Congrats