Good enough, suppose my clone is wet, place your hand on it, infuse wind chakra in my clone then release it to afflict it with a sort of a frost bite.
(Shimoton: Shimoyake) - Frost Release: Frostbite
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 20 per turn (3 turns)
Description: This technique requires the opponent to be wet. The user places his hand on the opponent, infusing wind chakra and quickly turning the water into frost. As the water freezes the enemies' extremeties(hands-fingers, feet-toes) begin to hurt and tend to become motionless due to the cold. Eventually, if they aren't heated properly the opponent shall be afflicted by frostbite, rendering their hands, feet and maybe even arms and legs useless.
- This technique may only be used once per battle.
- Using "Fire Chakra" to heat one's body will not be enough to get rid of the Frost, the opponent must find a heat source.
- This works in conjunction with the Hidden Mist Technique, as the water vapours slightly soak the opponent, however the damage to the user is imminent also.
- The user himself may suffer of frostbite if he is soaked when performing this technique.
- If the opponent does not find a heat source in three rounds after the Frostbite technique has been performed on him, he will suffer from literal frostbite, which will render his finger and/or feet useless