View Poll Results: what do you think?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • F^ck your thoughts and Manga scans! Itachi wins anytime!

78 40.21%
  • Ofcourse Tobi/Obito wins!

81 41.75%
  • Dont really know.. Hard to say..

22 11.34%
  • Ehh dont really care. haha Nagato or minato defeats both! =P (Trolling btw)

13 6.70%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on him!!!

**SIGH** Here we go again!

There seems to be a bit of confusion on if Itachi could defeat ToBI before he got the rinnegan... -__- really??? Itachi stood no chance at all! And im going to list facts on the situation since ppl dont read the manga!

Biggest misconception is: "Tobi was afraid of itachi, thats why he didnt attack the village".... Really? What Manga was anybody who believe this reading? Let me list the real FACTS FROM THE MANGA!

It was a pact/agreement/deal/understanding anything along those lines that they made! So STFU saying he was just scared of itachi and thats the reason why he didnt attack the Leaf.

And right here is where they made the deal from itachis own lips!!! But ppl still cant read i guess! smh

Then right here he says if he knew his secrets he would be dead. Thats the same for any ninja! If Chiyo them knew Sasoris secrets from the beginning they could of killed him. If Jman knew Pains secret he could of won. If Asuma Knew Hidan secret he could of been alive right now. We seen what happened when Sasuke figured out diedara uses Earth style, SHikamaru knew Hidans secret, Naruto knew Pains secret, Konan supposely knew Tobi's secret etc etc.

So STFU Little kids (i say Little kids because most kids under the age of 16 are the ones who seem to think this non-sense and cannot read the manga obviously). But im not down yet!

Now im going to go on the Battle aspect of the fight and how Tobi is just better! Im going to list how Tobi Counters everything Itachi has to offer!

Genjutsu:
    This is the most easiest thing to counter! First off ima list what itachi himself STATED; http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/142/15 Right here is where he says some own with my blood (which obito is a full blooded Uchiha) so itachi would not even try to use a costful Jutsu on tobi (or Madara as he knows him to be). But more then that, Tobi would know what to expect and most likely know how to break it (disrupt your chakra like sasuke did). So in short Obito>>>>Genjutsu

Taijutsu:
    Next we Have Taijutsu... Really? Tobi who can read movements from Might Guy Himself http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/596/11 whos is a better Taijutsu fighter then him btw. Not only that he was battling Naruto KM as well at the same damn time and winning! Plus the fact if Itachi gets to close and grabbed he is getting sucked up! GG Itachi! Obito FTW in this department!
    Obito>>>>Taijutsu

Ninjutsu:
    This is where things gets fun!!! Im going to highlight itachi's known "advantages":

Amateratsu:

As you can see it was a body wide hit from the attack! And he survived it at point blank range!!! Why the **** do ppl still think that attack would work when its manga proof that it would not!!!!
    And when it doesn't work, itachi would feel the side effects like him and sasuke always feel after using the black flames they leave themselfs WIDE OPEN!!! Grabbing there eyes because of the pain.
    Obito>>>>>>Amateratsu

With his Kamui the jutsu is as good as useless!

Susanoo:
    Again with Kamui this is the most useless of itachis 3 techs! Itachi would never lay a hit on tobi! We all know susanoo has no defense from below:

And keep in mind Obito Knows everything about the sharinagn and any version it has to offer! He would know about everything Itachi is doing and how it works!

Totsuka Blade has to pierce to seal anything it wants.

And as we know with Kamui this will never in a million years happen!!!

So in short anything Itachi can do that would be major will be useless based off Manga facts!!!

If itachi gets in range Tobi unleashes giant projectiles from his Kamui Dimension:

But besides all the manga facts i provided Itachi was sick and TOBI KNEW IT!!! Itachi healthy looses, Itachi sick gets RAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

P.S. If shit gets real Izanagi instantly solves that problem! And dont say "he has izanami to counter that" when izanami takes forever to set up and preform and Tobi knows about it and would know how to counter it!

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    catch 'em all

Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

He could, stated in manga/Tobi

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    catch 'em all

Re: Itachi could defeat Non-Rinnegan Tobi/Obito??? Fuq out of here! OBITO Shits on hi

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Conan View Post
    Your thread is made of shit and so are you.
    He's thread may be made out of shit, but you are shit !

And now gtfo, else I will rape you lil cute ass.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

It took Sasuke a long time to break Tsukuyomi. It would take Obito AT LEAST a few seconds to break it. In this time, Itachi can easily chop his head off/seal him with the Totsuka, what ever.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    Where is it stated that Itachi can kill Tobi? He can't touch him, idiot.

This is obvious

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

agreed, thanks to you by the way.

concerning the issue: i'll just post the same things that i post to every other thread favoring obito against itachi.

Scenario: tobi sucks itachi. . . it was just a clone of itachi that actually explodes inside of obito when he will materialize from a surprise attack from itachi. short and precise. His kamui is easily countered. I don't need one page . . .

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

I believe it is 50/50 but Itachi is a threat for him

I believe minato could defeat a 3t tobi and I believe itachi can beat a 3t tobi. He can beat them also but they are still a threat for him.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

Obito defeats Itachi on most/all scenarios...

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He's thread may be made out of shit, but you are shit !

And now gtfo, else I will rape you lil cute ass.
    damn you're scary O.o

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

agree itachi's abilities not are gonna help him in a fight against tobi

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

I mean, Itachi could take him but Tobi definitely has the advantage. That's all I'll say on the matter.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree. besides that manga page clearly states it was a pact, i don't know where people got that he's scared of itachi thing.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Completely agree. I always find the excuse 'if Itachi knew Tobi's secrets he'd manage to kill him' the most humerous since it implies Itachi actually had access to such information.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No it stated if itachi knew his secrets. which no one in the manga besides zetsu and madara knew. (all his secrets ofc)

your the little Noob kids i was talking about how old are you? lmao Dont be mad kidd!

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    It took Sasuke a long time to break Tsukuyomi. It would take Obito AT LEAST a few seconds to break it. In this time, Itachi can easily chop his head off/seal him with the Totsuka, what ever.
    who said it took a few seconds??? And Tobi would know not to look first of all. But if they do both look in each other eyes theyll both get each other in a genjutsu battle just like sasuke and itachi did. Tobi would instanly break out just like sasuke did

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the only thing people could say about itachi winning is full of 'buts' and 'If's'
    obito is untouchable plus he has izanami and tsukyomi and amaterasu is rendered useless.

Senior Member Prince of Persia TTT's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachis fanbase will say and prove anything to make sure he is invincible
    but clearly its not the case

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Draegod You Rock man

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito can definitely break tsukyomi. I don't think it would be that easy for itachi as he always has a backlash after using a ms technique and needs to recover for a few secs so I don't think he can genjutsu then kill obito immediately. Also obito's reactions are fast enough to keep up with Minato so he could break the genjutsu then go intangible.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh look ANOTHER Itachi vs thread. This is getting sad. How can you say Itachi can't defeat Obito or vice versa when Itachi's true potential was NEVER shown. His battle with Kabuto is proof of this because he used an ability that the manga never stated he had until he used it. Obito makes it clear to Sasuke that there is a trick in defeating him, Itachi just didn't know it. I think Obito says "If Itachi knew the truth about me then I probably would be dead". Which implies that Obito Kamui can be defeated without having to use Kamui like Kakashi is doing now. The winner of a battle with characters like these are decided by Kishi.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A lot of hate in this thread... Almost fitting since the thread is about uchihas

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lukasenko View Post
    agreed, thanks to you by the way.

concerning the issue: i'll just post the same things that i post to every other thread favoring obito against itachi.

Scenario: tobi sucks itachi. . . it was just a clone of itachi that actually explodes inside of obito when he will materialize from a surprise attack from itachi. short and precise. His kamui is easily countered. I don't need one page . . .
    Lmao and this is why you are a NOOb to me! You make no sense and are retarded to think that strategy would work on tobi! lmao go reread the entire manga!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    I believe it is 50/50 but Itachi is a threat for him

I believe minato could defeat a 3t tobi and I believe itachi can beat a 3t tobi. He can beat them also but they are still a threat for him.
    I dont see anything close to a 50/50 a 10/90 favoring Tobi forsure tho! One thing you have to realize is:
    1. obito is a uchihawith senju
    2. Itachi was sick and tobi knew this
    3. tobi knows everything about uchihas including techs and how to counter them
    4. tobi knew everything about itachi, and itachi knew nothing about tobi! Hell itachi thought he was madara still even in death! lmao

Quote Originally Posted by -Odin- View Post
    Obito defeats Itachi on most/all scenarios...
    exactly! Itachi cannot win especially him being sick!

I mean, Itachi could take him but Tobi definitely has the advantage. That's all I'll say on the matter.
    2 uchihas got you at he crossroads i see! lmao Itachi healthy maybe has a slightly better chance, but sick he gets shitted on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    i agree. besides that manga page clearly states it was a pact, i don't know where people got that he's scared of itachi thing.
    Idk either. They make up bullshit to make them feel better i guess.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Completely agree. I always find the excuse 'if Itachi knew Tobi's secrets he'd manage to kill him' the most humerous since it implies Itachi actually had access to such information.
    bro there clueess noobs who do not know the manga. So they believe what other noobs say and go off that since they dont want to believe the truth.

Peter Pan's Redemption Redemption's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    People live their lives bound
    by what the belive to be true
    and just. And good for them.
    So do i.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Where is it stated that Itachi can kill Tobi? He can't touch him, idiot.

This is obvious
    ok..not saying that itachi can beat tobi 100%,but who cares if he cant touch him physically touch him?you do understand that totsuka blade is a spiritual weapon,right?itachi's best chances are totsuka blade,amaterasu and tsukyomi.but if tobi touches itachi,it's done

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutoisgodly View Post
    the only thing people could say about itachi winning is full of 'buts' and 'If's'
    obito is untouchable plus he has izanami and tsukyomi and amaterasu is rendered useless.
    Exactly! But itachi fanbois will never admit the facts that proves itachi cannot defeat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Persia TTT View Post
    Itachis fanbase will say and prove anything to make sure he is invincible
    but clearly its not the case
    True. They are taking this Manga thing way to serious. Itachi to them is like god in the real world. smh

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    yes. i read it all

obito beats him
    thnx

Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Draegod You Rock man
    thnx

Quote Originally Posted by Rul View Post
    Obito can definitely break tsukyomi. I don't think it would be that easy for itachi as he always has a backlash after using a ms technique and needs to recover for a few secs so I don't think he can genjutsu then kill obito immediately. Also obito's reactions are fast enough to keep up with Minato so he could break the genjutsu then go intangible.
    EXACTLY!!! Tobi is simply better to cut it short! It is a bad match up! Otherwise itachi would have and should have killed the threat to the world when he had the chance!

Quote Originally Posted by edo x edo View Post
    A lot of hate in this thread... Almost fitting since the thread is about uchihas
    lmao true!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fate of destruction is the
    joy of rebirth

Even nagato may or cannot win so how can itachi

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.

Hasn't this already been stated by Tobi?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»