Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto 's location cleared!!!

After chapter 601 was released Madara told Obito that the Naruto he's seeing is a clone and asked about the whereabouts of the original, after that we saw a lot of theories regarding the location of the real naruto some said that he went to look for Sasuke other said that he's still in Obito's dimension.
    I found out the truth about his location today when I was surfing the manga.
    I hope this thread ends that all although its a little bit late, Sorry if anyone else posted this before

you can see in this image in the second line Naruto standing in front of Kakashi as we can see his back, and in the third line we can see naruto standing in front of Killer bee and on its right a picture of kakashi and behind him standing naruto and killerbee.

So we have two narutos one is the original and I think he's the one standing in front of bee and the other is a clone and he is the one near kakashi.

I hope this clears everything out.

Note: for anyone who can't see the image it is manga 601 page 2, or try to press on the image icon.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Re: Naruto 's location cleared!!!

I knew this, but some people didnt so plus rep

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    i hate you

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan Itachi View Post
    After chapter 601 was released Madara told Obito that the Naruto he's seeing is a clone and asked about the whereabouts of the original, after that we saw a lot of theories regarding the location of the real naruto some said that he went to look for Sasuke other said that he's still in Obito's dimension.
    I hope this thread ends that all although its a little bit late, Sorry if anyone else posted this before

you can see in this image in the second line Naruto standing in front of Kakashi as we can see his back, and in the third line we can see naruto standing in front of Killer bee and on its right a picture of kakashi and behind him standing naruto and killerbee.

So we have two narutos one is the original and I think he's the one standing in front of bee and the other is a clone and he is the one near kakashi.

Note: for anyone who can't see the image it is manga 601 page 2, or try to press on the image icon.
    this was already talked upon with detailed pics but nonetheless , its cool for those who missed it

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----

your wrong and you'll see it next week.. if they go back to the fight next week..
    i mean do you guys truly believe that madara couldnt see trough the 8 tails..?
    thats just retarded..

Last edited by osba; 10-04-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obito is my Boyfriend.

Hmm...interesting

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks cursed prince.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is not even a mistery, it's OBVIOUS if you read the manga and see Naruto in front of Bee. FFS.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I never noticed that, ty for clearing it up

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

your right and anyone who analyzes the manga correctly will notice. but as usual there are people who will completely ignore the facts in the manga and still say naruto is somewhere else smh

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan Itachi View Post

so madara asked where naruto is even though hes right in front of him, so much for the legendary madara seeing through hasihrama's clone tech.

anyway i doubt madara would ask where naruto is if hes right there. what is this? madara cant see now ? or is he just acting dumb?

either case i hope its not a troll by kishi. something needs to happen to take this madara on at least make him retreat or i dont see this story lasting longer than 5 chapters without bs trolls from kahashi, tobi ot madara himself(god i hoipe not)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow. You sound like you made a new scientific discovery or something.

Destruction Incarnate
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

TBH I still think that it's the same Naruto, but that he just jumped back to free the hachibi.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Everybody knew rhis

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post
    TBH I still think that it's the same Naruto, but that he just jumped back to free the hachibi.
    ^This. In the bottom right panel of the image you (OP) posted, you can see motion lines around Naruto, seemingly indicating that he jumped back towards Bee. Of course, it's hard to be sure, but here's why I'm almost certain that Naruto is a clone:

In Ch. 598, Bee tells Naruto, very clearly, not to touch the spikes that are binding him because they will end up suppressing the Kyuubi:

Then, in 601, upon learning that Naruto is a clone, Bee states "in that case...", after which Naruto pulls the spikes out. The simplest explanation is that the spikes don't affect clones, so when Bee realized Naruto was a clone, he told Naruto to disregard his previous orders. Or maybe Kishi changed his mind after 2 chapters. I dunno.

Destruction Incarnate
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    ^This. In the bottom right panel of the image you (OP) posted, you can see motion lines around Naruto, seemingly indicating that he jumped back towards Bee. Of course, it's hard to be sure, but here's why I'm almost certain that Naruto is a clone:

In Ch. 598, Bee tells Naruto, very clearly, not to touch the spikes that are binding him because they will end up suppressing the Kyuubi:

Then, in 601, upon learning that Naruto is a clone, Bee states "in that case...", after which Naruto pulls the spikes out. The simplest explanation is that the spikes don't affect clones, so when Bee realized Naruto was a clone, he told Naruto to disregard his previous orders. Or maybe Kishi changed his mind after 2 chapters. I dunno.
    I believe this to be the case as well.