Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 37
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    I dont know why people always state that Kakashi has low chakra levels. In fact, Kakashi has always shown above average levels of chakra. If I remember correctly, even in the beggining of the series, kakashi was able to summon 20 shadow clones after his big battle with zabuza and his battle with zabuza was actually pretty taxing considering he summoned multiple dogs, used rakiri, and more. ANd after it all he summoned 20 clones after saying he was low on chakra... 20 clones is nothing to sneeze at. most people have trouble summoning up to 5 hence why the mutli shadow clone jutsu was considered forbidden because of the chakra drain...

    THen as the series went on, we actually saw kakashi training (when he was climbing mountains and such) and he obviously acquired more and more chakra.

    People say kakashi has low amounts of chakra because he could only use kamui like once or twice but I believe that Kamui is more chakra taxing to use than summining 100 shadow clones. But then people say, look at obito he can use it over and over again like its second nature. Well lets be serious here. Obitos chakra levels are easily close to a tailed beasts or at least half a tailed beasts because Obito was able to control 6 jinjuriki, use kamui, use advanced fire techs, summon barriers, keep gedo going, and still not even look phased at all. Obito just as extremely high amounts of chakra. Kakashi just has above average chakra and comparing him to Obito isnt fair because Obito defienelty has more chakra than 85 to 95% of the other Ninjas in the series. In fact, Id say the only people with more chakra reserves are Naruto, the other tailed beast holders, kisame, Madara, and Hashirama and nagato. I dont think anyone else can have more chakra than him.
     
         

  2. #2
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    he said so himself...that he doesnt have as much stamina/chakra as he used to....and he said that naruto has 3 times more chakra than him(not including kurama)
    also the databook says that his stamina/chakra level is 3, which is average...
     
         

  3. #3
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    He was the one who stated that...
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blondephile1 View Post
    well maybe him being an non uchiha WITH a sharingan, that might drain his chakra abit. plus doesnt chidori also consume lots of chakra?
    almost all of his moves do.
    but people here always asy that Kakashi has extremely poor levels of chakra. When has he ever shown that?
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Amelius's Avatar
    Status
    Amelius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Field of Trenzalore
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Because Kakashi said he had low/barely avg chakra levels!
     
         

  6. #6
    Okami the butcher's Avatar
    Status
    Okami the butcher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In true Beauty
    Posts
    13,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reverse engineering the grand
    design.
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    didn't he say it himself?
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    He was the one who stated that...

    When? can you show me? And it definetly wasnt recent.. Thats like a fat guy saying his fat but that same fat guy can change himself just like kakashi could change himself. In fact, I have a feeling kakashi was being a bit too modest if he ever said that
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Amelius's Avatar
    Status
    Amelius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Field of Trenzalore
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    but people here always asy that Kakashi has extremely poor levels of chakra. When has he ever shown that?
    People say alot.... you will always have both fanboys and haters!
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    I dont know why people always state that Kakashi has low chakra levels. In fact, Kakashi has always shown above average levels of chakra. If I remember correctly, even in the beggining of the series, kakashi was able to summon 20 shadow clones after his big battle with zabuza and his battle with zabuza was actually pretty taxing considering he summoned multiple dogs, used rakiri, and more. ANd after it all he summoned 20 clones after saying he was low on chakra... 20 clones is nothing to sneeze at. most people have trouble summoning up to 5 hence why the mutli shadow clone jutsu was considered forbidden because of the chakra drain...

    THen as the series went on, we actually saw kakashi training (when he was climbing mountains and such) and he obviously acquired more and more chakra.

    People say kakashi has low amounts of chakra because he could only use kamui like once or twice but I believe that Kamui is more chakra taxing to use than summining 100 shadow clones. But then people say, look at obito he can use it over and over again like its second nature. Well lets be serious here. Obitos chakra levels are easily close to a tailed beasts or at least half a tailed beasts because Obito was able to control 6 jinjuriki, use kamui, use advanced fire techs, summon barriers, keep gedo going, and still not even look phased at all. Obito just as extremely high amounts of chakra. Kakashi just has above average chakra and comparing him to Obito isnt fair because Obito defienelty has more chakra than 85 to 95% of the other Ninjas in the series. In fact, Id say the only people with more chakra reserves are Naruto, the other tailed beast holders, kisame, Madara, and Hashirama and nagato. I dont think anyone else can have more chakra than him.
    how is kamui more taxing than summoning 100 clones?and please elaborate.Kakashi sucks when it comes to durability, and to top that off he isn't an uchiha. I just hope kakashi gets Obitos eyes after he slaughters him for pursuing world domination after seeing one person die(Which i find simple minded)...juss sayin
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Amelius's Avatar
    Status
    Amelius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Field of Trenzalore
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    When? can you show me? And it definetly wasnt recent.. Thats like a fat guy saying his fat but that same fat guy can change himself just like kakashi could change himself. In fact, I have a feeling kakashi was being a bit too modest if he ever said that
    What makes kakashi so deadly is not his high chakra level, but his high chakra control. He can bust out high level jutsu and get the wanted result and use the lease amount of chakra needed. he has perfect chakra control!
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member xXBlazinNinXx's Avatar
    Status
    xXBlazinNinXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    Posts
    1,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a long time! I'm Back!
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Obito/Tobi can use Kamui multiple times without Dranage and lose of eyesight is because he has 1st Hokage cells(Artificial body) in him duh :P n kakashi idk probably high levels
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member xXBlazinNinXx's Avatar
    Status
    xXBlazinNinXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    Posts
    1,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a long time! I'm Back!
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Drainage"
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blondephile1 View Post
    you mean here in NB? well you hear lots of opinions and sometimes not the facts, he might not show it, but in some cases he wears out after using a powerful move twice or three.
    still though Idk why they assume his chakra levels are like lower than everyone elses lmao
     
         

  14. #14
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Those where normal Bushins, not Kage Bushins. Kakashi was making it seem like he was still able to fight them all at once.
     
         

  15. #15
    Vēx's Avatar
    Status
    Vēx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Legendary Isle of Fincayra
    Posts
    8,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    how is kamui more taxing than summoning 100 clones?and please elaborate.Kakashi sucks when it comes to durability, and to top that off he isn't an uchiha. I just hope kakashi gets Obitos eyes after he slaughters him for pursuing world domination after seeing one person die(Which i find simple minded)...juss sayin
    "And he's not an uchiha" are you really using that as a reason to show hes not strong?
     
         

  16. #16
    Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRAISE THE LORD!! PASS THE
    AMMUNITION!!! GOD WANTS YOU TO
    GO TO WAR!!
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    No he's average. But he has mastered chakra control
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Uchiha Lorenzo15's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Lorenzo15 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    On the battle field
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    [QUOTEreckerplayer;8641151]how is kamui more taxing than summoning 100 clones?and please elaborate.Kakashi sucks when it comes to durability, and to top that off he isn't an uchiha. I just hope kakashi gets Obitos eyes after he slaughters him for pursuing world domination after seeing one person die(Which i find simple minded)...juss sayin

    ur right dude, kakashi deserves a power up........... why not get the other eye as well.
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentBush View Post
    "And he's not an uchiha" are you really using that as a reason to show hes not strong?
    ya I really dont know what he meant by that, seems a bit biased
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Kishi randomly throws in Jutsu's and atributes, and then can't stick to it so he moves on to something different.

    Which is why we hardly ever see Kakashi in a legit, backbreaking fight
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    [QUOTE=Uchiha Lorenzo15;8641227]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    how is kamui more taxing than summoning 100 clones?and please elaborate.Kakashi sucks when it comes to durability, and to top that off he isn't an uchiha. I just hope kakashi gets Obitos eyes after he slaughters him for pursuing world domination after seeing one person die(Which i find simple minded)...juss sayin

    ur right dude, kakashi deserves a power up........... why not get the other eye as well.
    I have a feeling that if either obito or kakashi get both eyes, they can get susanoo or is susanoo only for people who have amataresu or tsukoyomi?
     
         

  21. #21
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Being a non uchiha takes its toll, and so does not having senju DNA .. Theres your answer
     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    Kishi randomly throws in Jutsu's and atributes, and then can't stick to it so he moves on to something different.

    Which is why we hardly ever see Kakashi in a legit, backbreaking fight
    He fought pain, hes currently fighting the most powerful villain in the anime, he fought his butt off against zabuza, he was able to fight others as well. Hes actually had a lot of tough fights...
     
         

  23. #23
    Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    phantomlord22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Posts
    3,714
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Tobi is an uchiha, so he can use sharingan no prob, I believe kamui is not like any other MS tech cuz it doesn't take too much time, and tobi has hashirama Cells right??? so he is a boss in chakra stuffs
    using sharingan in a fight takes too much of kakashi since he is not an uchiha... and I believe kishi trolled kakashi sometimes so naruto could shine up, remember after using kamui fighting with sasuke, he couldn't even run for saving sakura and now he is spaming it like never did before, hope you get what I mean
     
         

  24. #24
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    When? can you show me? And it definetly wasnt recent.. Thats like a fat guy saying his fat but that same fat guy can change himself just like kakashi could change himself. In fact, I have a feeling kakashi was being a bit too modest if he ever said that
    Now Kakashi truly is changed but look at the Kakuzu/Hidan fight, afterwards in the Pein Arc... he got tired really quick. But after this when the major fight started, he seemed to get upgraded.
    I mean no wonder since Kishi said this is Kakashi year and fans asked for a Kakashi rampage.

    I think this war is actually the Kakashi rampage that fans asked for, therefore his chakra levels grew and he keeps getting and getting those cool MS abilities.
     
         

  25. #25
    RikudoKakashi T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    16,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phew.. Zzz
     

    Re: when has kakashi ever shown signs of low chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutohokage7 View Post
    Those where normal Bushins, not Kage Bushins. Kakashi was making it seem like he was still able to fight them all at once.
    It was Kage Bunshins, not normal bunshins. He said it himself
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •