Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Spar with weird rules

Rei's R&R
    no killing or stealing
    only 2 jutsus per turn
    only Basic 5 + Taijutsu (only freeform Taijutsu) and only Taijutsu, NOT Kaito's Tai
    if you want than Kenjutsu as well, but tell me before we begin so that i can get some equipment
    no KG nor Special Abilities like Sensing, Nara Shadows,...
    if you get into close range than NO NAGASHI
    CJ Kenjutsu yes if you say yes to Kenjutsu
    other CJs no
    CEs no
    CW if you say yes to Kenjutsu than allowed, if you say no to Kenjutsu than no CW

told ya, weird rules

and let's see, Yamamoto Takeshi

post your bio and if you want Kenjutsu on

after you do so, i will make the first move

OH, and this spar includes a lot of talking, so before i attack we will exchange some talking posts to get some atmosphere into this

Last edited by Migualon J.J.; 10-06-2012 at 03:16 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Re: Spar with weird rules

Fourth Hokage

with kenjutsu allowed.

Also state the range and terrain

Since we are talking

Da fuq is this ?? O_O

Last edited by Anduril; 10-06-2012 at 03:19 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Huh, i taught this was only happening to me, but i guess it's nb. O-o

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!

No going to the bathroom. Forever.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

TheRPDude, hey dumbfhuck stop spamming these rules you dipshit. Just because maybe 3 different people posted doesn't mean you can to so gtfo.

Sorry for the spam and for Anduril, NB has been having some problems with some dis ordered posts.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Fourth Hokage

with kenjutsu allowed.

ya know you can't use things like Rasengan, FTG,...

range? let's start at mid

terrain, , where Kimmimaro fought Gaara, BUT, there is ocean on my left (your right)

you can make max of 4 preparation techniques during our talk these techs are something like Sensor Rain and changing of terrain like with Moving Earth Core, well, something that doesn't effect your opponent (CW doesn't count as preparation technique )

(oh, and when talking please don't use yellow, use orange or something that is easy to read )

Yamamoto enters with full case of IOSS swords over his shoulder, on his other shoulder he has his Caliburn (like on the pic in my sig) in it's Katana form. As he sees Minato he starts speaking.

Yamamoto: Oh, hey there Minato, how have ya been? Sooo, you're up for spar? I need some warming up, am quite rusty to tell the truth. How have ya been btw my old buddy?

(Caliburn) - Caliburn

Type: Weapon
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40 (+20 to transform it)
    Damage Points: 0
    Describtion: This weapon was forged by Archangel Michael originally as Katana for Migualon J.J. when he created and mastered Style Of Tekken so that he wouldn't have to enter that state while being still able to use special Tekken techniques. But than Michael made a "mistake" when forging it and it became unstabble in it´s form. Michael and Migualon were making a lot of tests on it and than they noticed that it can change form into different weapons when infused with chakra. This weapon has 4 different forms, which are Katana, Sword, Staff (possible to use shape manipulation to make spike on 1 end of it), Shield and Spear (as 1 form).

All 4 Forms:

Katana
    http://www.mangareader.net/1002-4090...chapter-2.html

Sword
    http://www.mangareader.net/1002-4405...chapter-5.html

Staff (just that staff )

Spear And Shield (shield can only protect from weapons)

*Can only be wielded by Migualon J.J. and those who mastered Style Of Tekken and obtained ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~´s permission*
    *Transformation into different form counts as 1 of the 3 moves per turn*
    *It cannot be broken [if in form of Spear And Shield, the shield breaks, than it goes into Staff form with spear (shield can be broken by any jutsu of C-rank and higher)]*
    *The user is able to use Tekken techniques when wielding this weapon without activating Style Of Tekken*
    *It´s power can be increased with Normal, Wind, and Lightning Chakra (just like Sasuke increases power of his katana), it too can have Fire Chakra infused with it, in that case it is surrounded by flames which can be extuingiushed by even D-rank Water Jutsu (in this case it looks like on the picture with Katana)*

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Fourth Hokage

with kenjutsu allowed.

Since we are talking

Da fuq is this ?? O_O

noticed it too

Last edited by Migualon J.J.; 10-06-2012 at 03:32 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlejuice View Post
    Damn! Enjoy, Anduril.
    I'm sorry for this spam, but this is funny - I have no idea how that happened.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    ya know you can't use things like Rasengan, FTG,...

range? let's start at mid

terrain, , where Kimmimaro fought Gaara, BUT, there is ocean on my left (your right)

you can make max of 4 preparation techniques during our talk these techs are something like Sensor Rain and changing of terrain like with Moving Earth Core, well, something that doesn't effect your opponent (CW doesn't count as preparation technique )

(oh, and when talking please don't use yellow, use orange or something that is easy to read )

Yamamoto enters with full case of IOSS swords over his shoulder, on his other shoulder he has his Caliburn (like on the pic in my sig) in it's Katana form. As he sees Minato he starts speaking.

Yamamoto: Oh, hey there Minato, how have ya been? Sooo, you're up for spar? I need some warming up, am quite rusty to tell the truth. How have ya been btw my old buddy?

(Caliburn) - Caliburn

Type: Weapon
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40 (+20 to transform it)
    Damage Points: 0
    Describtion: This weapon was forged by Archangel Michael originally as Katana for Migualon J.J. when he created and mastered Style Of Tekken so that he wouldn't have to enter that state while being still able to use special Tekken techniques. But than Michael made a "mistake" when forging it and it became unstabble in it´s form. Michael and Migualon were making a lot of tests on it and than they noticed that it can change form into different weapons when infused with chakra. This weapon has 4 different forms, which are Katana, Sword, Staff (possible to use shape manipulation to make spike on 1 end of it), Shield and Spear (as 1 form).

All 4 Forms:

Katana
    http://www.mangareader.net/1002-4090...chapter-2.html

Sword
    http://www.mangareader.net/1002-4405...chapter-5.html

Staff (just that staff )

Spear And Shield (shield can only protect from weapons)

*Can only be wielded by Migualon J.J. and those who mastered Style Of Tekken and obtained ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~´s permission*
    *Transformation into different form counts as 1 of the 3 moves per turn*
    *It cannot be broken [if in form of Spear And Shield, the shield breaks, than it goes into Staff form with spear (shield can be broken by any jutsu of C-rank and higher)]*
    *The user is able to use Tekken techniques when wielding this weapon without activating Style Of Tekken*
    *It´s power can be increased with Normal, Wind, and Lightning Chakra (just like Sasuke increases power of his katana), it too can have Fire Chakra infused with it, in that case it is surrounded by flames which can be extuingiushed by even D-rank Water Jutsu (in this case it looks like on the picture with Katana)*

noticed it too

Yamamoto??? a yamanaka who belongs to kirigakure??
    And is a hitman??

With that minato does a quick set of seals and then goes on to unsheath his sword.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Narsil
    Type:Weapon
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description:
    Narsil is the sword of the kings. Its the only one of its kind and was forged for the kings of old but was lost with fall of kings rule and the formation of the ninja villages. How Anduril came into the possession of this sword is unknown. But the sword wields just as much power as it is known to wield a legend around itself. When the user channels his Katon chakra through the sword the sword absorbs the katon chakra amplifies it and then uses it to surround the egde of the sword making it fiercely hot giving a deadly golden edge which melts the thing it makes contact with and allows the sword to cut through almost anything. The user when channels his katon chakra through the sword in the exact amount its edges begin to glow gold and then the sword attains the sharpness that can pierce the densest of armors except diamond hard substances.
    -The sword can cut through any B rank or below (elemental) jutsu with ease.
    -The user cannot use any Forbidden rank Katon technique in the same round that he uses the sword in.
    -The sword remains strapped to the users back.
    -If anyone other than Anduril touches the sword he gets zapped with a very high electrical discharge.
    -The swords ability to cut through B rank and below jutsu will count as one of the three moves of that round.

Let's play then... hope the rain has not cooled you off

Having said that minato waves his sword around in his left hand with a flourish that sends bullets of water scattering into the surroundings.

Last edited by Anduril; 10-06-2012 at 06:45 PM.