• Doton with Eclipse...!!!

*waiting for sensei*

Last tech i learned...

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: • Doton with Eclipse...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI View Post
    *waiting for sensei*

Last tech i learned...

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Range: Mid
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.
    Alright, so that means we move on to the last C-rank technique, which is:

(Doton: Hokoriheki no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Dust Wall Technique

Type: Supplementary, Defense
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique can be used to push back enemy targets or defend against thrown projectiles.

This technique doesn't require handseals, and is very similar to various Fuuton techniques.

In the same note, it's also useful in the same respect, in simply blocking things or pushing away an opponent.

It works quite simply; you'll focus your chakra into the ground, saturating the loose particles with your chakra; then, with a flair of your arm, you'll cause the chakra to send the particles airbone with considerable force, effectively creating a "dust pocket" that moves forward with a moderate amount of force.

Give it a shot.

Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by KeotsuEclipse View Post
    Alright, so that means we move on to the last C-rank technique, which is:

(Doton: Hokoriheki no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Dust Wall Technique

Type: Supplementary, Defense
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique can be used to push back enemy targets or defend against thrown projectiles.

This technique doesn't require handseals, and is very similar to various Fuuton techniques.

In the same note, it's also useful in the same respect, in simply blocking things or pushing away an opponent.

It works quite simply; you'll focus your chakra into the ground, saturating the loose particles with your chakra; then, with a flair of your arm, you'll cause the chakra to send the particles airbone with considerable force, effectively creating a "dust pocket" that moves forward with a moderate amount of force.

Give it a shot.
    okay...

*i take a deep breath and start concentrating the chakra, as i gather a decent amount of chakra, i send it into the ground and focus, causing the tiny earth particles spread in the air creating a dust pocket above the ground, then i concentrate again and send it towards the tree near me...*

hows it?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

okay...

*i take a deep breath and start concentrating the chakra, as i gather a decent amount of chakra, i send it into the ground and focus, causing the tiny earth particles spread in the air creating a dust pocket above the ground, then i concentrate again and send it towards the tree near me...*

hows it?
    Not quite; your process was a bit off. First, you need to infuse the loose particles with your chakra, and then direct them into the air with a clean motion.

Give it ago, again.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Not quite; your process was a bit off. First, you need to infuse the loose particles with your chakra, and then direct them into the air with a clean motion.

Give it ago, again.

okay..
    *start with concentrating again and send chakra into the ground,then focus more chakra and infuse the particles with my chakra and spread them in the air pushing towards the opponent/tree...*

how about now?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

okay..
    *start with concentrating again and send chakra into the ground,then focus more chakra and infuse the particles with my chakra and spread them in the air pushing towards the opponent/tree...*

how about now?
    Still not quite. Like this.

*I begin by focusing my chakra in a thin layer over the ground, saturating the loose particles sitting on the surface with it. Pushing forward with my hand, I direct my chakra upwards and forwards, dragging the particles with it, sending them airborne as they are pulled by the chakra, creating a cloud of dust that is shot forward due to my manipulation.*

Once more. ^_^

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Still not quite. Like this.

*I begin by focusing my chakra in a thin layer over the ground, saturating the loose particles sitting on the surface with it. Pushing forward with my hand, I direct my chakra upwards and forwards, dragging the particles with it, sending them airborne as they are pulled by the chakra, creating a cloud of dust that is shot forward due to my manipulation.*

Once more. ^_^
    ' okay...

*i begin by concentrating my chakra and sending into the ground making a thin layer over the ground, saturating the tiny, loose particles on the surface with it. Then By moving my hand, i direct my chakra upward and forward dragging those particles along with the force, creating a cloud of dust moving forward towards the enemy due to my manipulation...*

how about now..??

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

' okay...

*i begin by concentrating my chakra and sending into the ground making a thin layer over the ground, saturating the tiny, loose particles on the surface with it. Then By moving my hand, i direct my chakra upward and forward dragging those particles along with the force, creating a cloud of dust moving forward towards the enemy due to my manipulation...*

how about now..??
    Much better. u.u

Anyway, moving on...

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

Essentially a Shadow Clone, but using Doton chakra and the ability to imbed an transformation jutsu; likewise, it can only use non-elmental or Doton element techniques.

I'm going to assume you know how to make a clone, so have at it. o_o

If not, I'll explain.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Much better. u.u

Anyway, moving on...

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique

Type: Supplementary
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

Essentially a Shadow Clone, but using Doton chakra and the ability to imbed an transformation jutsu; likewise, it can only use non-elmental or Doton element techniques.

I'm going to assume you know how to make a clone, so have at it. o_o

If not, I'll explain.
    I guess i know how to make it, if not then explain..!! >_~

*i take a deep breath and start molding the chakra, as i gather a decent amount of doton chakra, i make a single hand seal and channel my chakra through the ground to the rock infront on me, making an earth clone popping out from it..!!*

so hows it..!!?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I guess i know how to make it, if not then explain..!! >_~

*i take a deep breath and start molding the chakra, as i gather a decent amount of doton chakra, i make a single hand seal and channel my chakra through the ground to the rock infront on me, making an earth clone popping out from it..!!*

so hows it..!!?
    Not quite. .-.

To make a clone, you need to cover the section of earth with your chakra, and use that chakra to manipulate it's shape into a humanoid form; since you can use chakra to manipulate the appearance of something, your goal is to make the clone appear as if it is you. The remainder of the chakra left over after this process will be used to keep your clone "sentient", thus allowing it to move and fight, essentially giving it life, by giving it chakra; which is, essentially, life energy.

So, once more.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Not quite. .-.

To make a clone, you need to cover the section of earth with your chakra, and use that chakra to manipulate it's shape into a humanoid form; since you can use chakra to manipulate the appearance of something, your goal is to make the clone appear as if it is you. The remainder of the chakra left over after this process will be used to keep your clone "sentient", thus allowing it to move and fight, essentially giving it life, by giving it chakra; which is, essentially, life energy.

So, once more.

O___O
    okay....

*take a deep breath and start concentrating the chakra and gather a decent amount of chakra then channels in through the ground to the rock in front of me and cover the whole rock with my chakra, then use shape manipulation and make a a part of rock come out in a human form, then concentrate again and send the remaining chakra into that human rock part making him moveable....*

what abt now..??^^

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

O___O
    okay....

*take a deep breath and start concentrating the chakra and gather a decent amount of chakra then channels in through the ground to the rock in front of me and cover the whole rock with my chakra, then use shape manipulation and make a a part of rock come out in a human form, then concentrate again and send the remaining chakra into that human rock part making him moveable....*

what abt now..??^^
    Much better.

Now, we have:

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

This technique does not require handseals, and is the perfect example of a defensive technique. o_o

You'll focus your chakra into a very specific section of earth, and "push" it upwards to create your desired structure. Very simple, and useful.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Much better.

Now, we have:

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

This technique does not require handseals, and is the perfect example of a defensive technique. o_o

You'll focus your chakra into a very specific section of earth, and "push" it upwards to create your desired structure. Very simple, and useful.

okay..

*i start with concentrating the earth chakra, when i gathered a decent amount of chakra, i channels it in the ground and focus the chakra in the ground around me and then i push the ground around me to raise upward through chakra force, as it start rising i use shape manipulation to make a large orb of earth around myself...*

hows it.??

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

okay..

*i start with concentrating the earth chakra, when i gathered a decent amount of chakra, i channels it in the ground and focus the chakra in the ground around me and then i push the ground around me to raise upward through chakra force, as it start rising i use shape manipulation to make a large orb of earth around myself...*

hows it.??
    Perfect. o_o

Next is:

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

...Which is pretty much the exact same as the above technique, except you form a specific shape. Give it a go.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Perfect. o_o

Next is:

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

...Which is pretty much the exact same as the above technique, except you form a specific shape. Give it a go.

okay xD

*i start with taking a deep breath and molding the chakra, as i gather required amount of chakra i channels it in the ground and push the ground from both side with chakra then by using shape manipulation i change it into walls and create a dome around myself......*

hows it???

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very nice.

Now, next is:

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Very self-explanitory. o_o It requires no handseals, and basically just fires a bunch of mud bullets over a wide area.

Give it a go.

And...sorry to do this, but if you want to seek out another Sensei (though, I'd still require you drop training with me), I'd understand, as I don't think my response speed is going to increase.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Very nice.

Now, next is:

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Very self-explanitory. o_o It requires no handseals, and basically just fires a bunch of mud bullets over a wide area.

Give it a go.

And...sorry to do this, but if you want to seek out another Sensei (though, I'd still require you drop training with me), I'd understand, as I don't think my response speed is going to increase.

nah its okay, IF i get someone i will inform you, but for now its all cool...!!

*i start with taking a deep breath then concentrate the doton chakra and gather a large amount of chakra into my lungs, then i concentrate again and release the chakra from my mouth in the form of several mud bullets which hits the multiple trees in front of me....!!!*

hows it..!!??

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was well enough, but you skipped a few intermediate steps I would have like explained, such as actually turning the chakra into mud using shape manipulation while it was in your throat. Please try to take note of that in the future.

Now, I don't believe you know the Assimilate All Creation technique, which is a Ninjutsu technique, so I'm afraid there are a few Doton techniques we must skip over. Whenever you learn that Ninjutsu, be sure to inform your Sensei you need training in the corresponding Doton techniques.

So, for us, that means next is:

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving.

The handseals are listed.

A useful multipurpose technique, it works by simply infusing a large section of earth with your chakra, and basically manipulating it how you see fit. Give it a shot: make a small wave to ride upon.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

It was well enough, but you skipped a few intermediate steps I would have like explained, such as actually turning the chakra into mud using shape manipulation while it was in your throat. Please try to take note of that in the future.

Now, I don't believe you know the Assimilate All Creation technique, which is a Ninjutsu technique, so I'm afraid there are a few Doton techniques we must skip over. Whenever you learn that Ninjutsu, be sure to inform your Sensei you need training in the corresponding Doton techniques.

So, for us, that means next is:

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving.

The handseals are listed.

A useful multipurpose technique, it works by simply infusing a large section of earth with your chakra, and basically manipulating it how you see fit. Give it a shot: make a small wave to ride upon.

okay...!!

*start concentrating the chakra, then make a few needed handseals (Rat → Snake → Tiger), then release the chakra into the ground and push the ground beneath me upward with chakra force while using shape manipulation, give it the shape of wave and make it move forward, towards the tree infront of me...*

what abt it.!?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

As Keotsus sempai i will be taking over your training, understood?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    As Keotsus sempai i will be taking over your training, understood?

ya're koetsu's sempai? anyway..good for me..!!!

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
    Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
    Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
    Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

Ok, for this technique i will give you a scroll and you place it as a trap. Now as your opponent goes towards the trap/scroll you will release the seal allowing a large amount of mud to flow out creating several wolves of mud.The good part of this is the wolvs will continue to reform if damaged allowing you to use a new technique or get away. The bad part is placing that seal near the opponent to utilize it, because most opponents won't let you get very close to them.

I would like you to use this template:

Handseals:
    Advantages to this technique:
    Disadvantages:
    How this technique works:

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
    Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
    Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
    Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

Ok, for this technique i will give you a scroll and you place it as a trap. Now as your opponent goes towards the trap/scroll you will release the seal allowing a large amount of mud to flow out creating several wolves of mud.The good part of this is the wolvs will continue to reform if damaged allowing you to use a new technique or get away. The bad part is placing that seal near the opponent to utilize it, because most opponents won't let you get very close to them.

Handseals:

Advantages to this technique: opponent will be distracted for a while and you will got the upper hand!
    Disadvantages: must be placed in close range
    How this technique works:User setup a scroll trap into the close range of his opponent, when his opponent come near around the scroll, the technique will be activated by reacting with opponents chakra and form wolves from the mud which attack the victim and can be reformed after getting damaged using opponent's chakra, this technique can only form 3 wolves.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Eh, now place he scroll next to me. You may use your sharingan @_@

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Eh, now place he scroll next to me. You may use your sharingan @_@
    as you are watching me a blinding light appears from my body which blinds you for a while, in that moment, a clone appears and quickly move from my place a lil further and place the scroll aside then disappears, when the light fades out you see me standing in front of u...!!! @_@

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»