View Poll Results: Do you really like Obito being Tobi and this backstory that we have until now ?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll

8 26.67%

3 10.00%

7 23.33%

3 10.00%

9 30.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Do you really like Obito being Tobi and this backstory that we have until now ?

We know that the main reason that made Obito evil is the Death of Rin...

Because of the death of that girl Obito actions where:

- To kill his clan ( basically his family maybe even his real family )

- Trying to destory konoha and all the people that he helped during his time in Konoha (the old people etc)

Obito hurt alot of people but he could NOT KILL KAKASHI THAT LET RIN DIED OR KILLED RIN ! :shrug: WTF ?

My main point is that all of this happen because Obito lost the one that he loved Rin.... yet he KILLED other people who he LOVED and was proud of them.... like his clan... The Uchiha clan !

We know Sasuke that also walks this path.... Sasuke atleast whants revenge by KILLING the ones that are responsabile for the death of Itachi and the Uchiha Clan !

So do you like Obito being Tobi and this backstory that we have until now ?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.

Re: Do you really like Obito being Tobi and this backstory that we have until now ?

im fine with it....it could've been better though..

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Do you really like Obito being Tobi and this backstory that we have until now ?

no problem with me... obito can revive his family, his clan, his love ones... let him kill all the people around him..
    what is his purpose why he wants to cast infinite tsukoyomi?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm good with it.

But it goes without saying that I hope we get more, it's okay for where we are.

Besides, I'm pretty sure it's not as simple as you're saying, it never is . . .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mods gonna mod.

I have gotten over but the explanation is quite lame...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooking the blue sh*t.

Atm I'm cool with it, but i hope we get more details and twists. Kishi won't let us down

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by kiros23 View Post
    no problem with me... obito can revive his family, his clan, his love ones... let him kill all the people around him..
    what is his purpose why he wants to cast infinite tsukoyomi?
    It would be a DREAM his real loved ones whould stay dead... He would just dream them ... its like your mother is dead but you dream her every night ...

Last edited by alexu9696; 10-09-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    fly,fly like a
    butterfly...sting,sting like a
    bee

I have no problem with that at all... but cant say i like it though

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not really,it came out of a sudden

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not that simple, I'm sure Kakashi must have had a reason for killing her too, it's not like he randomly betrayed everyone for no reason.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ehh i didnt like it so much. i was hoping it was izuna. but still good i guess. i want to see izuna in action!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by BearzYo View Post
    I'm good with it.

What else could dirve Obito to kill his whole clan and try to attack Konaha then the Death of RIN ?

Is that simple bro....

Last edited by alexu9696; 10-09-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    It would be a DREAM his real loved ones whould stay dead... He would just dream them ... its like your mother is dead but you dream her every night ...
    yes that is his dream...let him dream like that..everyone have their own dream like you.... you also have a dream and we are not interfering your dreams..its up to you if you want to dream different from others....
    if you dont like his dream it will not affect you...

Disciple of the Fiery Leaf Shinoberic's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geaux Tigers!

I'm okay with the plot. but sometimes it drags way too much where you'll have to wait too long because of too many flashbacks or fillers or over-emphasis on some scenes.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To be honest; I hate it.

I'm not buying into how a very Naruto-like character who was the turning point for Kakashi so easily turned into a cold hearted murderous boss villain.

I don't like how Obito was able to battle Minato, control Kurama, cause the death of Minato (the damn Hokage!), Kushina (an ex bijuu host) and a load of other Konoha nin and citizens when he was just a teen.

And last, but not least, I despise that Tobi, who was such an original and mysterious character who seemed to know everything, turned out to be the same age as Kakashi and driven by the loss of a girl he had a crush on. It's insulting.

Meh.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by kiros23 View Post
    yes that is his dream...let him dream like that..everyone have their own dream like you.... you also have a dream and we are not interfering your dreams..its up to you if you want to dream different from others....
    if you dont like his dream it will not affect you...
    well he is affecting everybody beacause the plan is to force everybody to dream his dream.... its taking the free will to have a choice !

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dont you understand? He doesnt care who he is... Wanting to achieve peace with the infinite Tsyukinomi...
    He's a bit like Nagato, blinded by hatred.

But I have to say, I enjoy your threads so much... You always have interesting theories... I enjoy reading it.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It is horrible, and I don't know why Kishi did this to the main villain of the serie, why do villains always have to think peace and have a stupid reason? Why can't they be as DBZ villains, wanna f*ck everything and take over the world -___-

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm fine with Obito being Tobi i just think the backstory could be better

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Well he is affecting everybody beacause the plan is to force everybody to dream his dream.... its taking the free will to have a choice !
    Thank you bro ! nice to see you on the base i didnt see you a for some time ...

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i like the plot

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin Rei View Post
    To be honest; I hate it.

I'm not buying into how a very Naruto-like character who was the turning point for Kakashi so easily turned into a cold hearted murderous boss villain.

I don't like how Obito was able to battle Minato, control Kurama, cause the death of Minato (the damn Hokage!), Kushina (an ex bijuu host) and a load of other Konoha nin and citizens when he was just a teen.

And last, but not least, I despise that Tobi, who was such an original and mysterious character who seemed to know everything, turned out to be the same age as Kakashi and driven by the loss of a girl he had a crush on. It's insulting.

Meh.
    I know bro its sad ! Also Respect for your thread's they are very original !

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BearzYo View Post
    I'm good with it.

In my opinion, it is that simple. I think that once Obito saw Rin's death, he started to believe what Madara told him. Obito believed that the world wasn't perfect. When Madara told Obito that his "death" saved Kakashi and Rin, he didn't follow along with it until he saw Kakashi kill Rin and that Kakashi was able to survive because of this. That's my opinion, at least.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The whole history of Obito was nice although the change of character/personality from Tobi to Obito was unnecessary. (Tobi = goofy carefree guy)

Its super obvious that he's being manipulated by Madara. Through his undying love for Rin, he's been convinced to hate everything that he once loved excluding Rin.
    Its because of that hatred he's developed from being manipulated thats driving him to forget everything

Madara chain of manipulation:

Madara > Obito
    Obito > Nagato
    Obito > 4th Mizukage
    Obito > Itachi

Just waiting on Obito to realize he's being Manipulated, once he clears his nostrils and smells the bullshit dripping from Madara's mouth
    he'll do something noble to try and redeem himself which i think will be too late since he's caused over 40 000+ deaths lol

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have to admit, I was against it, but his motivation and ideas kind of appeal to me.
    He is'nt evil, he just wants to escape the pain and help as many as possible in the same situation.
    If anything he's a hero.
    No one should be forced to live without his loved one, so either alcohol and rugs or world illusion.
    And no, suicide is not an option, that would have been Sasuke's plan, world mass harakiri or something.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»