Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ichigo's mom is a....

QUINCY?! Wtf.. So Ichigo is part Quincy now? First he was a human, then he became a Shinigami, then he became a Vizard, then he became a human again, then he became Fullbringer, then he became a human again, then he became a Shinigami again and now he's a Shinigami/Quincy..... WOW Ichigo is the perfect example of that meme "They told me I could become anything,so I became a..."

If you didn't understand what happened:
    • Basically while Ichigo was trapped in Kirge's prison, he was exposed to Kirge's Quincy reiatsu which awakened the dormant Quincy powers deep within his soul.
    • This is similar to how Gotei 13 poured their reiatsu in the Urahara's Glowing Sword and stabbed Ichigo with it to bring out the Shinigami powers deep within his soul.
    • The reason why Ichigo has both Shinigami and Quincy powers is because his dad, Isshin is a Shinigami and his mother, Masaki was apparently a Quincy.

Now I have been reading Bleach since it came out and this information actually pieces together a lot of random dialogue and plot holes that have been making Bleach crap for the past 2 years or so.

• If we go back to Aizen and Ichigo's fight (Ch. 398, P.4) Aizen says that he's known about Ichigo since he was born because he was the child of a Shinigami and Human and he has been pushing Ichigo to develop his power. When I read it, I wondered what was the significance. Other than Aizen being a creeper, we don't get much explanation as to why it's such a big deal. Aizen mentions that he sees Ichigo as an experiment and he wants him to develop. Aizen constantly mentioned that Ichigo has developed well but Ichigo still disappoints him. I didn't really understand why. What more could u expect from Ichigo? He reached his potential as a Shinigami and he even became a Vizard. However now that we know Ichigo is half Quincy, I think Aizen was trying to get Ichigo to awaken his Quincy powers and achieve some transcended Quincy/Shinigami form. That's why when Ichigo returned from the Dangai training Aizen said Ichigo failed to evolve.
    • I also now understand why Kubo chose to include the Final Getsuga Tensho and the Final Quincy Form. Of course they were cool power ups for Ichigo and Uryu, but what purpose does it serve to the story? Why do they have to lose their powers? They have never used those forms again and I don't think they are capable of it. I think those Final forms serve as a solution for Isshin and Masaki. Being Shinigami and Quincy I doubt they'd be able to be together. Especially with all the tension between the two races. So I think they used those forms to erase their powers, so they could be together and live as humans.
    • This also explains why Urahara asked Isshin if he was ok with giving Ichigo back his Shinigami powers. Urahara also says that Isshin would be taking Ichigo's future away. Since Masaki and Isshin simply want to live normal lives as humans, restoring Ichigo's powers takes that life away from him

Last edited by EmperorIssun; 10-30-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Re: Ichigo's mom is a....

Well there's a lot there that's true but Humans are Fullbringers and Quincies, So technically he is half human anyway, but + rep

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Does it make an sense, if she was a Quincy why didn't she attack the hollow? The author is creating some plot holes he has to fill out. Personally i think it's from the prison thing, it just makes more sense.

Kush God.. Just Enjoy This Shit's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    rollin back to back for homies who didnt make it..
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

too long didnt read

Kush God.. Just Enjoy This Shit's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    rollin back to back for homies who didnt make it..
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorIssun View Post
    Yeah I know he's always been human, however he is classified as a Shinigami, Vizard, Fullbringer, and now Quincy. That's what I meant. Yeah it's a literary technique which does not work out. It will make sense in the end and I can see that's what Kubo was going for, however for a manga as long as Bleach it doesn't do it any justice. The story will have no direction until the end unfortunately and random crap will continue to happen
    ***** how you have so much rep with only 62 posts lol

Status
    Apr 2012
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l

Quote Originally Posted by enuzuki View Post
    Does it make an sense, if she was a Quincy why didn't she attack the hollow? The author is creating some plot holes he has to fill out. Personally i think it's from the prison thing, it just makes more sense.
    Read the OP, he states clearly that a theory is Ichigos parents used thier final forms to rid themselves of their powers, which means that if that happened she had no powers to fight hollows.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by enuzuki View Post
    Ummmm I think you misread. I explain how Kirge's prison awakened Ichigo's Quincy powers and also I did not say all the plot holes were solved. Bleach is not over yet.

Last edited by EmperorIssun; 10-30-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    I only have a problem with this part here. He has always been human :/

Shinigami and Vizard both have human souls in essence. The only thing that makes them stand out are their abilities, but that doesn't mean they're suddenly a whole different race. The only thing you could debate being a completely different thing would be the Quincy, since they are the only group whose powers seem only to be passed on genetically.

Other than that, nice thread. Looking back on it, Kubo has been dropping clues for a while. Doesn't mean I like it, but it makes sense.
    Yeah I know he's always been human, however he is classified as a Shinigami, Vizard, Fullbringer, and now Quincy. That's what I meant. Yeah it's a literary technique which does not work out. It will make sense in the end and I can see that's what Kubo was going for, however for a manga as long as Bleach it doesn't do it any justice. The story will have no direction until the end unfortunately and random crap will continue to happen

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

and apparently juha bach claim that ichigo was his son/descendant ?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    and apparently juha bach claim that ichigo was his son/descendant ?
    I don't think he means he is literally his son. Perhaps Juha had a some sort of relationship, with Ichigo's mom

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin

rep my good man. YOu really put things into perspective

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blink 182 is my Religion...
    nuff said!!

Good thread!!!! .... personally.. i think isshin is not Ichigo's "real father"..Juha bach is!!!!!! Juha bach referred Ichigo as "his son" in the latest chapter!!! here's the link http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/514/19

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ANONYMOUS 182 View Post
    Good thread!!!! .... personally.. i think isshin is not Ichigo's "real father"..Juha bach is!!!!!! Juha bach referred Ichigo as "his son" in the latest chapter!!! here's the link http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/514/19
    I think he meant it in more hypothetical sense, but it's possible! There is not a lot of information on Juha. However I stronglyy believe, Isshin is indeed Ichigo's father just because of the heavy emphasis Kubo has put on the fact Isshin is the origin of Ichigo's Shinigami power and Aizen was aware of him. Also Ginjo was awate of Isshin aswell. For me it makes too much sense that Isshin is Ichigo's father.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

I feel like kubo has been watching to much of the show lost.because he answer's one question and 20 more come up.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So Ichigo is now everything.

Good job Kubo, once again you prove that of all Mangaka you are the biggest troll.

Ichigo is Human, Shinigami, Hollow and Quincy, I guess next Bach is his uncle and Aizen is his cousin

The only thing I found good about this chapter is Aizen being able to trick people even though hes all tied up and bound.

Chapters like this one is why the anime was canned. Too much kneejerk twist in the story.

Kubo causes more headaches then a jackhammer at 3 a.m.

At this point I wouldn't be shocked if Kubo came out and said Ichigo was also a Saiyan and possesses the Rinnegan

Last edited by Rot; 10-30-2012 at 03:14 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    So Ichigo is now everything.

Good job Kubo, once again you prove that of all Mangaka you are the biggest troll.

Ichigo is Human, Shinigami, Hollow and Quincy, I guess next Bach is his uncle and Aizen is his cousin

The only thing I found good about this chapter is Aizen being able to trick people even though hes all tied up and bound.

Chapters like this one is why the anime was canned. Too much kneejerk twist in the story.

Kubo causes more headaches then a jackhammer at 3 a.m.

At this point I wouldn't be shocked if Kubo came out and said Ichigo was also a Saiyan and possesses the Rinnegan
    Ichigo is only human,Shinigami,Hollow

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorIssun View Post
    I think he meant it in more hypothetical sense, but it's possible! There is not a lot of information on Juha. However I stronglyy believe, Isshin is indeed Ichigo's father just because of the heavy emphasis Kubo has put on the fact Isshin is the origin of Ichigo's Shinigami power and Aizen was aware of him. Also Ginjo was awate of Isshin aswell. For me it makes too much sense that Isshin is Ichigo's father.
    yea Juha might be his father or..........Ishin and the mom are the real deal but Juha is his uncle....his moms brother......and that may be the connection.... definitely a connection though

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i totally agree...but here is another question: kriger said that their final form doesnt take their powers away from them since its an old method...could this mean that if ichigo masters this new final form he will be able to use fgt without paying the cost?

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea..if he masters them, it should be something new.....i guess thats wat Aizen was hinting at....his evolution...

creatcher of night julia maltellak's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    itache uchiha ready for battle

Well there's a lot there that's true but Humans are Fullbringers and Quincies, So technically he is half human anyway, but + rep
    he's right

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Juha Bach is his grand father.... Ichigo's powers are going to be strong enough for him to become the soul king down the line..so he has to come from both sides of Royal blood..I think Old man Yama was his Grand father also. That would explain alot about how he is able to adapt so fast to his knew powers..also why when he first became a soul reaper he was always in Shiki form and his eyes are power was Blue as of a Qincy

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by amekaza View Post
    yea Juha might be his father or..........Ishin and the mom are the real deal but Juha is his uncle....his moms brother......and that may be the connection.... definitely a connection though
    Man I totally forgot to mention Engetsu. Isshin is definitely Ichigo's father. Ichigo's Zanpaktou are the same as Isshins's

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nickuchiha25 View Post
    i totally agree...but here is another question: kriger said that their final form doesnt take their powers away from them since its an old method...could this mean that if ichigo masters this new final form he will be able to use fgt without paying the cost?
    I'm guessing Ichigo's mom was a Quincy like Uryu. Ichigo's has shown use of the newer Quincy powers so I think he will learn the newer release. Compare the new Quincy form with Bankai, and the old one with the Final Getsuga Tenshou

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Solo314 View Post
    Juha Bach is his grand father.... Ichigo's powers are going to be strong enough for him to become the soul king down the line..so he has to come from both sides of Royal blood..I think Old man Yama was his Grand father also. That would explain alot about how he is able to adapt so fast to his knew powers..also why when he first became a soul reaper he was always in Shiki form and his eyes are power was Blue as of a Qincy
    Where are you getting this from?

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

Interesting thought's ... in the middle of previous ark Aizen said something about who Ichigo is now same happends again and I found it funny/nostalgic

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»