Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.

[Bio test - Third Raikage] Enzup

Greetings, Enzup

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Where Naruto and Dodai fought 3rd Raikage
    ~ You may use 3rd Raikage's abilities up to your current rank Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a pair of Kage ranked Uzumaki Naruto (with Sage Mode and 9 Tails Mode) and Dodai biographies for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Re: [Bio test - Third Raikage] Enzup

Third Raikage
    Thanks for conducting my test

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzup View Post
    Third Raikage
    Thanks for conducting my test
    Best of luck.
    ________

The duo cannot believe their eyes. A dead person who has long since died is standing in front of their eyes. Dodai's eyes are filled with terror for a brief moment before he shakes it off and focuses on the task at hand. He glances at Naruto and takes a defensive stance.

Dodai: ''Watch out, Naruto! The Third Raikage shouldn't be taken lightly!''

After uttering these words, Dodai performs snake hand seal and sends his chakra within the ground beneath you. Soon two sections of stone arise from the sand, being placed so that one is in front of you and the other one is behind you.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

Naruto uses this opportunity to close his eyes and start gathering chakra while you're immobilized by the two sections. Not long has passed when Naruto closed his eyes but he already opens them while fueled by determination, revealing a horizontal pupil and reddish pigmentation around his eyes.

Naruto: ''I can take care of myself, so don't worry.''

Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Passion View Post
    Best of luck.
    ________

The duo cannot believe their eyes. A dead person who has long since died is standing in front of their eyes. Dodai's eyes are filled with terror for a brief moment before he shakes it off and focuses on the task at hand. He glances at Naruto and takes a defensive stance.

Dodai: ''Watch out, Naruto! The Third Raikage shouldn't be taken lightly!''

After uttering these words, Dodai performs snake hand seal and sends his chakra within the ground beneath you. Soon two sections of stone arise from the sand, being placed so that one is in front of you and the other one is behind you.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

Naruto uses this opportunity to close his eyes and start gathering chakra while you're immobilized by the two sections. Not long has passed when Naruto closed his eyes but he already opens them while fueled by determination, revealing a horizontal pupil and reddish pigmentation around his eyes.

Naruto: ''I can take care of myself, so don't worry.''

Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

Thanks ^^

Dodai!! Why are you standing against your own Raikage!!

Upon saying the words, Raikage watches dodai performing the handseal, quickly getting prepared for any attack and for the battle itself. And the moment the Raikage feels something change in the earth below him and sees the rising of the 2 walls around him, he quickly surrounds himself with the electricity. Using right hand for the front wall, and the left hand for the back wall, he thrusts the walls with his humanoid strength, crumbling the walls into small stones.

(Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

It seems you won't listen. Then I shall not go easy on YOU!!

Raikage prepares for any deal by activating his lightning armour.

RAITON NO YORI !!

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapse to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

Last edited by Enzup; 10-31-2012 at 03:44 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
    #minaisawesome

X-Test Failed-X

Reason: Auto fail due to infringement of biography rules.