Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 39
  1. #1
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    5,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Location: sky

    Intent: kill
     
         

  2. #2
    Member kakashi isboss's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi isboss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    shinj hirako
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Madarauchiwa's Avatar
    Status
    Madarauchiwa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    kenpachi. no way shinji can beat him
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    India, Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    1,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi isboss View Post
    shinj hirako
    u r sooooooooooo wrong...... :P
    kenpachi single handily killed 3 of the quincy and u think shinj hirako would win..........lol
    kenpachi is just super powerfull monster.........
     
         

  5. #5
    Member kakashi isboss's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi isboss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by chintu234 View Post
    u r sooooooooooo wrong...... :P
    kenpachi single handily killed 3 of the quincy and u think shinj hirako would win..........lol
    kenpachi is just super powerfull monster.........
    shinjs realeased sword can tern his senses backward and kenppachi will not be able to adapt to it like azein did the fact that their in the air further adds to the confusone as there are two more directions he can attack from not to mention his hollow mask which signifgntly increases his power and his banki which makes him five to ten times more powerful
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Madarauchiwa's Avatar
    Status
    Madarauchiwa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi isboss View Post
    shinjs realeased sword can tern his senses backward and kenppachi will not be able to adapt to it like azein did the fact that their in the air further adds to the confusone as there are two more directions he can attack from not to mention his hollow mask which signifgntly increases his power and his banki which makes him five to ten times more powerful
    kenpachi cant adapt? clearly you didnt watch him vs tousen go watch that and come back. and his hollow mask wont help much kenpachi has fought 2 espada back to back and then play fought byakuya and we dont know shinjis bankai so yeah
     
         

  7. #7
    Member kakashi isboss's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi isboss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by Madarauchiwa View Post
    kenpachi cant adapt? clearly you didnt watch him vs tousen go watch that and come back. and his hollow mask wont help much kenpachi has fought 2 espada back to back and then play fought byakuya and we dont know shinjis bankai so yeah
    yes but kenpachi is purley foucused on streangth he can adapt but it would take longer and we dont know shinjis banki but we do know it willl mess with kenpachis seneses evan more and that every banki makes its user five to ten times more powerful and in kenpachi vs tousen all he did was attack after tousen did this is much more elabarte an the hollow mask would help
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member realobito1's Avatar
    Status
    realobito1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    you know...around
    Posts
    2,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    I think kenpachi wins. Despite shiji's tricky ability Kenpachi is the type to adapt quickly and he can pretty much work through any tricky attack. However shinji still has an unseen bankai so who knows.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Madarauchiwa's Avatar
    Status
    Madarauchiwa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    bankai and shikai can differ they dont necessarily have the same power look at yammamto or his lieutenant. and once kenpachi gets hit a couple times he'll have it figured out and as we know a few hits isnt doing anything to him and once shinji uses bankai kenpachis senses will go back to normal and he will obliterate shinji especially when he takes off his eyepatch and uses both hands.
     
         

  10. #10
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is online now
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Soul academy
    Posts
    11,614
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Hard to say because we have never seen zaraki and aizen fight if we had seen that we could have more data as to who would win.

    I like shinji more in this fight
    shikai bankai and hollow powers. would be fun to watch.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Madarauchiwa's Avatar
    Status
    Madarauchiwa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi isboss View Post
    yes but kenpachi is purley foucused on streangth he can adapt but it would take longer and we dont know shinjis banki but we do know it willl mess with kenpachis seneses evan more and that every banki makes its user five to ten times more powerful and in kenpachi vs tousen all he did was attack after tousen did this is much more elabarte an the hollow mask would help
    my last post was to you
     
         

  12. #12
    Member kakashi isboss's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi isboss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by Madarauchiwa View Post
    bankai and shikai can differ they dont necessarily have the same power look at yammamto or his lieutenant. and once kenpachi gets hit a couple times he'll have it figured out and as we know a few hits isnt doing anything to him and once shinji uses bankai kenpachis senses will go back to normal and he will obliterate shinji especially when he takes off his eyepatch and uses both hands.
    while that is true most bankis are a greater verison of there shinki and thin you are rally underestimating shinhis hollow power and banki
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Madarauchiwa's Avatar
    Status
    Madarauchiwa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi isboss View Post
    while that is true most bankis are a greater verison of there shinki and thin you are rally underestimating shinhis hollow power and banki
    oh no i think shinji is quite strong but not strong enough to take kenpachi. think about it kenpachi made captain without his shikai using only a chipped sword theres a reason for that. he's also taken on two captains who are best friends and in synch and won shinji cant do that
     
         

  14. #14
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    what is this?

    In Theory, Every Vizard Captain is stronger then kenpachi
     
         

  15. #15
    Member kakashi isboss's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi isboss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by Madarauchiwa View Post
    oh no i think shinji is quite strong but not strong enough to take kenpachi. think about it kenpachi made captain without his shikai using only a chipped sword theres a reason for that. he's also taken on two captains who are best friends and in synch and won shinji cant do that
    no he has shinki because he deos not have enought control of his reautsu to suppress it and neither of them were a vizard and the part where thy used banki wasnt in synch it was just tousen
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Madarauchiwa's Avatar
    Status
    Madarauchiwa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    what is this?

    In Theory, Every Vizard Captain is stronger then kenpachi
    apparently you all seem to think having the mask makes you better then everyone else huh? yes it gives you a boost but thats it doesnt make you better then naturally gifted people.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Madarauchiwa's Avatar
    Status
    Madarauchiwa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi isboss View Post
    no he has shinki because he deos not have enought control of his reautsu to suppress it and neither of them were a vizard and the part where thy used banki wasnt in synch it was just tousen
    he has shikai he just doesnt know its name because at first he only thought of it as a tool not bc of his reiatsu control kenpachi is good with that. also both of them used bankai against kenpachi just not together and bro 2 captains using bankai beats any vizard get over the mask. why is your all mighty vizard struggling against an underling quincy when kenpachi beat 3? why doesnt he beat him if hes so damn powerful?
     
         

  18. #18
    Member kakashi isboss's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi isboss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by Madarauchiwa View Post
    apparently you all seem to think having the mask makes you better then everyone else huh? yes it gives you a boost but thats it doesnt make you better then naturally gifted people.
    so now shinji isnt natrually gifted he was one of the strongest captains before has vizard
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Madarauchiwa's Avatar
    Status
    Madarauchiwa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi isboss View Post
    so now shinji isnt natrually gifted he was one of the strongest captains before has vizard
    you have no proof of this...
     
         

  20. #20
    Member kakashi isboss's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi isboss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by Madarauchiwa View Post
    he has shikai he just doesnt know its name because at first he only thought of it as a tool not bc of his reiatsu control kenpachi is good with that. also both of them used bankai against kenpachi just not together and bro 2 captains using bankai beats any vizard get over the mask. why is your all mighty vizard struggling against an underling quincy when kenpachi beat 3? why doesnt he beat him if hes so damn powerful?
    ok ichigo=kenpachi without hollow mask shinji>ichigo without hollow mask so shinji>kenpachi
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Madarauchiwa's Avatar
    Status
    Madarauchiwa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi isboss View Post
    ok ichigo=kenpachi without hollow mask shinji>ichigo without hollow mask so shinji>kenpachi
    kenpachi won that fight his sword just broke. oh and you are naming a much weaker kenpachi why not talk about current power levels is it bc shinji cant keep up right now?
     
         

  22. #22
    Member kakashi isboss's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi isboss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by Madarauchiwa View Post
    you have no proof of this...
    yes watch the past filler arc
     
         

  23. #23
    Member kakashi isboss's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi isboss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by Madarauchiwa View Post
    kenpachi won that fight his sword just broke. oh and you are naming a much weaker kenpachi why not talk about current power levels is it bc shinji cant keep up right now?
    no kenpachi said he lost the fight and you have no proof he has gotten any stronger
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Madarauchiwa's Avatar
    Status
    Madarauchiwa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi isboss View Post
    no kenpachi said he lost the fight and you have no proof he has gotten any stronger
    idk how to double quote so ill answer both here ok. i saw the past filler arc never was it mentioned he was one of the best he just walked around like he was. also are you seriously about to say kenpachi didnt get stronger? if so then that means he was holding back 99.9% of his power against ichigo cause as we've seen ichigo has gotten stronger and so have the enemys and ichigo has trouble with new enemies but kenpachi has come to help him and kept up with them like with the 5th espada and yammy
     
         

  25. #25
    Member kakashi isboss's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi isboss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shinj Hirako Vs Kenpachi Zaraki

    Quote Originally Posted by Madarauchiwa View Post
    idk how to double quote so ill answer both here ok. i saw the past filler arc never was it mentioned he was one of the best he just walked around like he was. also are you seriously about to say kenpachi didnt get stronger? if so then that means he was holding back 99.9% of his power against ichigo cause as we've seen ichigo has gotten stronger and so have the enemys and ichigo has trouble with new enemies but kenpachi has come to help him and kept up with them like with the 5th espada and yammy
    he said he wasnt holding back and ichigo could have beat the fifth espada but was tired from his fight with grimjow and he fought yammy with byakia
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •