Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please help!

Ok well i apparently SUCK at games while playing on xbox live. It is very depressing because i want to be able to do something that i enjoy and have fun doing it, but when you lose all the damn time it's NO fun. So i was wondering are their any games that i can play online that i just wont get my ass handed to me EVERY TIME i play them? I even went as far as to try and find hacks so i could win AT LEAST ONCE. but of course i didn't do it, thats no fun either.
    Here are the games i play:
    Halo 4 (actually really good at this one)
    FIFA 11 (suck)
    Naruto strom 2 (suck)
    Naruto storm generations (suck)
    GTA 4 (online, i suck)
    Left for Dead 2 (suck)
    I don't feel like listing the rest but i have a losing record in EVERY game i have , so are their any games i can enjoy without having to deal with this?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFX

Re: Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Jin View Post
    Ok well i apparently SUCK at games while playing on xbox live. It is very depressing because i want to be able to do something that i enjoy and have fun doing it, but when you lose all the damn time it's NO fun. So i was wondering are their any games that i can play online that i just wont get my ass handed to me EVERY TIME i play them? I even went as far as to try and find hacks so i could win AT LEAST ONCE. but of course i didn't do it, thats no fun either.
    Here are the games i play:
    Halo 4 (actually really good at this one)
    FIFA 11 (suck)
    Naruto strom 2 (suck)
    Naruto storm generations (suck)
    GTA 4 (online, i suck)
    Left for Dead 2 (suck)
    I don't feel like listing the rest but i have a losing record in EVERY game i have , so are their any games i can enjoy without having to deal with this?
    So basically you are saying you are bad at games? Maybe you should try investing a huge amount of time and effort and thinking into the game before you play them. If you want to be Good, then think Positive. Never ever Get mad or Rage at a game. It doesn't help at all. Being bad at Left for Dead is a joke. Aim for the heads, don't shoot your teammates, crouch for more accuracy etc.
    The Only Way to get Better at a Game, is to actually play the Game, instead of complaining about it. Improve yourself.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pretty much what Skarm said. Keep playing and practice. You can also look online and find guides to help, or play with a few friends and learn that way.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Practice makes perfect...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

Well you can always cheat. but what the others said will probly be the right answer.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well i don't suck at left for dead single player that would be a joke lol but i suck online ya know when "you're" the zombie anyway do you guys think i should just stay away from competitive games and just play RPG's or what? That's what im considering.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFX

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Jin View Post
    Well i don't suck at left for dead single player that would be a joke lol but i suck online ya know when "you're" the zombie anyway do you guys think i should just stay away from competitive games and just play RPG's or what? That's what im considering.
    Depends on your mental structure. RPGs can be extremely hard. But if your good at them. Keep at them. Might be your type of game style.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks for the feedback guys! i was thinking i was going to get super flamed for this lol i think im going to go pick up final fantasy 13-2 idk or some rpg im going to try them