Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Round 2. Fight!

Reis R&R.
    Mid range.
    Everything allowed.
    I'll be using Hashirama Senju in sig.
    Post your bio, and I'll make the first move, if that's alright with you.
    This is closed. :3

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

Re: Round 2. Fight!

Alexander is seen at a distance with Kamisama on his back, during this windy day as the dust sweeps across his feet.

Kamisama かみさま God's Sacrifice
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short - Medium
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A (+10 Wind Combinations)
    Description: Kamisama is a weapon which was crafted by Alexander himself, after reading and analyzing information throughout the years about Madara Uchiha's infamous weapon. Kamisama is a medium sized war-fan rivaling the height of an average shionbi when placed along side with one another. The light brown fins decorated with a strange symbol on each end of the war-fan are made of a very lightweight and durable material that does not conduct electricity, nor is it able to be engulfed in flames. The core of the war-fan is a nearly indestructible pole with a thin rubber layer to avoid conductivity that is bandaged up from the bottom end all the way to the middle of the poll. At the very bottom of the pole lays a very lightweight, thin, and durable chain link which appears to have metallic spheres evenly spaced every three inches which ensures enhanced gripping. The other end of the chain-link is connected to a medium sized nearly indestructible scythe which was rumored to be one of Madara's deadliest weapons in combination with the war-fan. Just like the pole, the scythe's hand is also laced in a thin layer of rubber with bandages covering the entire thing up to the blade itself. The chain-link is long enough to allow Alexander to throw his scythe up to medium range distance similar to Hidan's scythe. Both the war-fan and scythe are strapped in the center of his back in an "X" manner. The unique ability of the war fan is to coat elemental projectile-type techniques with wind chakra. When the user releases an elemental projectile type technique, he will swing the fan and coat the technique with wind chakra, causing the technique in question to be turned into a XX/wind combination. Meaning that if the user releases a fireball and swings the fan, it would turn into a fire/wind combination. Although it does not boost the rank nor size of the technique in question, it does boost them by ten damage points. In order to release the projectile techniques successfully and coat them in wind, Alexander found out a way to exchange hand signs for fan swings. Meaning that for every two hand seals required in a projectile type technique, the user is required to swing his fan once. (ex: If I release a fire technique that requires four hand seals, I would need to swing the fan twice as I then release the fire and coat it in wind, increasing its damage while it maintains the same rank.) The wind enhancement would not be effective against lightning techniques because the lightning technique in question would disperse. Kamisama is chakra reactive, which if channeled with expansion chakra it will expand at the users will. Expanding it refers to using any variation of the Akimichi clan's expansion techniques and so leading to count towards the user's jutsu per turn. When releasing a wind style technique from Kamisama, the technique in question would automatically receive the ten damage boost due to the fact that is not physically possible to create a wind/wind combination. The user is also able to release physical projectiles like kunais, shuriken, senbons etc and coat them in wind chakra for increased speed and damage. This is accomplished in the same manner that the elemental projectile techniques are enhanced into combinations.

▵ Utilizing the expansion ability requires an Akimichi biography
    ▵ Can only be wielded by Hard

It's been a while.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post

Alexander is seen at a distance with Kamisama on his back, during this windy day as the dust sweeps across his feet.

Kamisama かみさま God's Sacrifice
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short - Medium
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A (+10 Wind Combinations)
    Description: Kamisama is a weapon which was crafted by Alexander himself, after reading and analyzing information throughout the years about Madara Uchiha's infamous weapon. Kamisama is a medium sized war-fan rivaling the height of an average shionbi when placed along side with one another. The light brown fins decorated with a strange symbol on each end of the war-fan are made of a very lightweight and durable material that does not conduct electricity, nor is it able to be engulfed in flames. The core of the war-fan is a nearly indestructible pole with a thin rubber layer to avoid conductivity that is bandaged up from the bottom end all the way to the middle of the poll. At the very bottom of the pole lays a very lightweight, thin, and durable chain link which appears to have metallic spheres evenly spaced every three inches which ensures enhanced gripping. The other end of the chain-link is connected to a medium sized nearly indestructible scythe which was rumored to be one of Madara's deadliest weapons in combination with the war-fan. Just like the pole, the scythe's hand is also laced in a thin layer of rubber with bandages covering the entire thing up to the blade itself. The chain-link is long enough to allow Alexander to throw his scythe up to medium range distance similar to Hidan's scythe. Both the war-fan and scythe are strapped in the center of his back in an "X" manner. The unique ability of the war fan is to coat elemental projectile-type techniques with wind chakra. When the user releases an elemental projectile type technique, he will swing the fan and coat the technique with wind chakra, causing the technique in question to be turned into a XX/wind combination. Meaning that if the user releases a fireball and swings the fan, it would turn into a fire/wind combination. Although it does not boost the rank nor size of the technique in question, it does boost them by ten damage points. In order to release the projectile techniques successfully and coat them in wind, Alexander found out a way to exchange hand signs for fan swings. Meaning that for every two hand seals required in a projectile type technique, the user is required to swing his fan once. (ex: If I release a fire technique that requires four hand seals, I would need to swing the fan twice as I then release the fire and coat it in wind, increasing its damage while it maintains the same rank.) The wind enhancement would not be effective against lightning techniques because the lightning technique in question would disperse. Kamisama is chakra reactive, which if channeled with expansion chakra it will expand at the users will. Expanding it refers to using any variation of the Akimichi clan's expansion techniques and so leading to count towards the user's jutsu per turn. When releasing a wind style technique from Kamisama, the technique in question would automatically receive the ten damage boost due to the fact that is not physically possible to create a wind/wind combination. The user is also able to release physical projectiles like kunais, shuriken, senbons etc and coat them in wind chakra for increased speed and damage. This is accomplished in the same manner that the elemental projectile techniques are enhanced into combinations.

▵ Utilizing the expansion ability requires an Akimichi biography
    ▵ Can only be wielded by Hard

It's been a while.
    Indeed. Let's see how much we've grown since then, old friend..

As I say this, I waste no time in using my Earth to create a disturbance in the ground which causes a small tremor, causing you to temporarily lose your balance and cause you to drop to the ground, unless you somehow manage to regain your balance.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

After I do that, I wastes no time in materializing a field of water in the area beneath you, as the water does no damage by itself, I add my Lightning chakra to it, causing the water to be electrified. Bolts of Lightning would then shoot up at your upper body, electrifying you completely. Also, seeing as how the water is summoned around and below your feet, the first areas to be shocked by the lightning would be your legs, up to your knee area, before the Lightning shoots up at your upper body.

Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Indeed. Let's see how much we've grown since then, old friend..

As I say this, I waste no time in using my Earth to create a disturbance in the ground which causes a small tremor, causing you to temporarily lose your balance and cause you to drop to the ground, unless you somehow manage to regain your balance.

Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

After I do that, I wastes no time in materializing a field of water in the area beneath you, as the water does no damage by itself, I add my Lightning chakra to it, causing the water to be electrified. Bolts of Lightning would then shoot up at your upper body, electrifying you completely. Also, seeing as how the water is summoned around and below your feet, the first areas to be shocked by the lightning would be your legs, up to your knee area, before the Lightning shoots up at your upper body.

Range: Mid
    Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

A sudden tremor begins to shift underneath my location, knocking me off balance as I then fall backwards in the process. During that fraction of time I am able to hear the sound of water being materialized beneath me. Quickly deducing that the water will either be manipulated into a technique or be enhanced with lightning, I smoothly shift over my right hand across from me towards my left and grab a hold of my sword's handle, located on my left hip. I simply focus wind chakra throughout the blade and create a vortex of chakra that surrounds my entire body, allowing me to blow the water around from my vicinity as well as defuse the lightning in the process. I then simply proceed to stand back up as I dust myself off.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

I've grown, but not as much as you may think.

After dusting myself off I push off the ground with great strength as I charge towards your location. While doing so, I unsheathe the sword I was had been previously holding, and deliver a diagonal slash, going from left to right. Simultaneously to the slash, a gust of wind is released as the sword is swung.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

As the gust is released I then proceed to shifting my running position towards my left hand side about five meters as I head towards you in a circular motion, gradually getting closer to your short range whilst simultaneously utilizing the same tactic as you, releasing my earth chakra and creating a tremor that knocks you off balance as you are attempting to counter my incoming whirlwind.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

A sudden tremor begins to shift underneath my location, knocking me off balance as I then fall backwards in the process. During that fraction of time I am able to hear the sound of water being materialized beneath me. Quickly deducing that the water will either be manipulated into a technique or be enhanced with lightning, I smoothly shift over my right hand across from me towards my left and grab a hold of my sword's handle, located on my left hip. I simply focus wind chakra throughout the blade and create a vortex of chakra that surrounds my entire body, allowing me to blow the water around from my vicinity as well as defuse the lightning in the process. I then simply proceed to stand back up as I dust myself off.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

I've grown, but not as much as you may think.

After dusting myself off I push off the ground with great strength as I charge towards your location. While doing so, I unsheathe the sword I was had been previously holding, and deliver a diagonal slash, going from left to right. Simultaneously to the slash, a gust of wind is released as the sword is swung.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

As the gust is released I then proceed to shifting my running position towards my left hand side about five meters as I head towards you in a circular motion, gradually getting closer to your short range whilst simultaneously utilizing the same tactic as you, releasing my earth chakra and creating a tremor that knocks you off balance as you are attempting to counter my incoming whirlwind.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Silly little games..

As you release a slice of wind from your sword, I waste no time in using my own Wind chakra to create a large surge of wind from my body which overpowers your slicing wind strike and heads towards you but at a much weakened state which is only capable of preventing you from using your Earth jutsu whilst being able to send you flying back a couple of meters, at the same time.

Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

As my wind is released, I go on to perform 5 hand seals in quick succession before release a stream of fire which quickly heads towards you, surrounding you in a ring of fire before I manipulate the fire further so that a spider made of fire emerges from the already created ring of fire which you are currently trapped in, in an attempt to attack and burn you viciously.

Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

Silly little games..

As you release a slice of wind from your sword, I waste no time in using my own Wind chakra to create a large surge of wind from my body which overpowers your slicing wind strike and heads towards you but at a much weakened state which is only capable of preventing you from using your Earth jutsu whilst being able to send you flying back a couple of meters, at the same time.

Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

As my wind is released, I go on to perform 5 hand seals in quick succession before release a stream of fire which quickly heads towards you, surrounding you in a ring of fire before I manipulate the fire further so that a spider made of fire emerges from the already created ring of fire which you are currently trapped in, in an attempt to attack and burn you viciously.

Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

As I notice your wind being released, I come at a halt before reaching your short range. Without delay I wave the tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger hand seals and release a great volume of water from my mouth that turns into a protective wall in front of me, completely taking the wind, weakening itself in the process. As I notice the fire coming my way, I maintain the wall active as it completely drowns out the fire, creating a mist of steam in the process, reducing my defense to a C rank.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Using our blocked views to my advantage, I wave the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram hand seals and further manipulate that water source to create a giant wolf-like creature.

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

Then by nearly finishing in conjunction with the water beast, I electrocute the entirety of it, creating a water/lightning combination. The beast stands in front of me whilst releasing a water/lightning stream combination that now would equal to A rank towards your current location where ever you are, which now would be cleared of steam.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

As I notice your wind being released, I come at a halt before reaching your short range. Without delay I wave the tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger hand seals and release a great volume of water from my mouth that turns into a protective wall in front of me, completely taking the wind, weakening itself in the process. As I notice the fire coming my way, I maintain the wall active as it completely drowns out the fire, creating a mist of steam in the process, reducing my defense to a C rank.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Using our blocked views to my advantage, I wave the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram hand seals and further manipulate that water source to create a giant wolf-like creature.

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

Then by nearly finishing in conjunction with the water beast, I electrocute the entirety of it, creating a water/lightning combination. The beast stands in front of me whilst releasing a water/lightning stream combination that now would equal to A rank towards your current location where ever you are, which now would be cleared of steam.

Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.
    As my fire and your water collide, I realize the steam formed would be trouble for me, so I waste no time in making two wood clones emerge from the Earth to my left and right, the wood clones and I all have the ability to communicate via a mental connection. So anything and everything they see and sense they can relay back to me, allowing me to have more control over the terrain.

Description: The user creates clones of themselves made of wood that then sprout out of their body or are created from any nearby source of Wood, Earth or Water. These clones, however, are quite special as they maintain a mental connection to the user, communicating back to him even from long distances. An advanced use of this technique is to transform the clones into seeds that, once implanted or swallowed allow the user to track an enemy (that has it implanted or ingested it) by pinpointing his position through the same mental connection. Versatile, these clones can use Wood techniques as well as Earth and Water techniques up to S-Rank. This technique, when created by Uchiha Madara, creates clones with EMS/Rinnegan and capable of using the EMS/Rinnegan techniques like Madara himself.
    Note: Follows the Clone battle rule usage restrictions

As I've made the wood clones, your beast would also be complete, and you'd send the water + lightning combination my way so I waste no time in performing 2 hand seals and exhaling a huge crushing sphere of wind towards the attack. Seeing as how the water and the Lightning are B-ranked, I believe it would overpower them and go on to do damage to your Water beast. (Not sure if it'd disperse him completely or just do damage, I don't mind on how you continue with that).

Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Meanwhile, as I'm doing this, the clones on my left and my right would be running at you in an arc, towards your left and right (obviously lol). However, as they're running the clone on the left would perform a sequence of two hand seals and create a small forest/bush which comes out from his whole body (excluding his face) as well as the other clones. Allowing them to have more protection since the small forest/bush would be made so that it extends almost 30 centimetres out of their body, providing an extra layer of A-rank wood which decreases the damage of certain jutsus that they may be faced against.

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user, after making the Tiger → Snake, creates a forest that can either Attack, Defend, Imprison the enemy or simply support the user. The technique that gave birth to the immense forest surrounding Konohagakure, the scale of the technique is only limited by the amount of chakra spent in it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

As my fire and your water collide, I realize the steam formed would be trouble for me, so I waste no time in making two wood clones emerge from the Earth to my left and right, the wood clones and I all have the ability to communicate via a mental connection. So anything and everything they see and sense they can relay back to me, allowing me to have more control over the terrain.

Description: The user creates clones of themselves made of wood that then sprout out of their body or are created from any nearby source of Wood, Earth or Water. These clones, however, are quite special as they maintain a mental connection to the user, communicating back to him even from long distances. An advanced use of this technique is to transform the clones into seeds that, once implanted or swallowed allow the user to track an enemy (that has it implanted or ingested it) by pinpointing his position through the same mental connection. Versatile, these clones can use Wood techniques as well as Earth and Water techniques up to S-Rank. This technique, when created by Uchiha Madara, creates clones with EMS/Rinnegan and capable of using the EMS/Rinnegan techniques like Madara himself.
    Note: Follows the Clone battle rule usage restrictions

As I've made the wood clones, your beast would also be complete, and you'd send the water + lightning combination my way so I waste no time in performing 2 hand seals and exhaling a huge crushing sphere of wind towards the attack. Seeing as how the water and the Lightning are B-ranked, I believe it would overpower them and go on to do damage to your Water beast. (Not sure if it'd disperse him completely or just do damage, I don't mind on how you continue with that).

Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Meanwhile, as I'm doing this, the clones on my left and my right would be running at you in an arc, towards your left and right (obviously lol). However, as they're running the clone on the left would perform a sequence of two hand seals and create a small forest/bush which comes out from his whole body (excluding his face) as well as the other clones. Allowing them to have more protection since the small forest/bush would be made so that it extends almost 30 centimetres out of their body, providing an extra layer of A-rank wood which decreases the damage of certain jutsus that they may be faced against.

Description: The user, after making the Tiger → Snake, creates a forest that can either Attack, Defend, Imprison the enemy or simply support the user. The technique that gave birth to the immense forest surrounding Konohagakure, the scale of the technique is only limited by the amount of chakra spent in it.

After releasing the wave of lightning I notice clones heading my way. In reaction towards it, I simply perform a single hand seal and create two clones of my own in front of me. X1 is stationed to my left while X2 is to my right. Your S ranked wind technique end up colliding with the A ranked water/lightning stream (It was originally B ranked but was upped to A rank by lightning) and continue forward, canceling each other out against my water beast which would be an A ranked mass of water.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Upon creation both clones create a rikiri in either hand, soon after connecting them together, forming a chain. Without any real delay they start running towards their left and right whilst extending the lightning chain. They run far enough from each other to slice both your wood clones in half like butter. The real me simply stays very cautious and pays very close attention to everything after creating his clones.

( Raiton: Raiden ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Chain
    Description:This technique requires the user to firstly create a shadow clone, each of them then activate the Lightning Cutter on opposite hands to one another. Connecting the two techniques together, forming a chain of sorts, they are then able to use the resulting beam to slice through objects with great ease.
    Note: Must first perform the shadow clone technique.

That's quite the element you have there.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

After releasing the wave of lightning I notice clones heading my way. In reaction towards it, I simply perform a single hand seal and create two clones of my own in front of me. X1 is stationed to my left while X2 is to my right. Your S ranked wind technique end up colliding with the A ranked water/lightning stream (It was originally B ranked but was upped to A rank by lightning) and continue forward, canceling each other out against my water beast which would be an A ranked mass of water.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Upon creation both clones create a rikiri in either hand, soon after connecting them together, forming a chain. Without any real delay they start running towards their left and right whilst extending the lightning chain. They run far enough from each other to slice both your wood clones in half like butter. The real me simply stays very cautious and pays very close attention to everything after creating his clones.

( Raiton: Raiden ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Chain
    Description:This technique requires the user to firstly create a shadow clone, each of them then activate the Lightning Cutter on opposite hands to one another. Connecting the two techniques together, forming a chain of sorts, they are then able to use the resulting beam to slice through objects with great ease.
    Note: Must first perform the shadow clone technique.

That's quite the element you have there.
    As your clones begin to run further from each other with this link of Lightning from each of their palms, the clone on the right wastes no time in using his Earth chakra to create two Earth pillars directly beneath himself and the clone on his left, launching them both high up into the air, allowing them to avoid being cut in half by the chain of Lightning. The chain is connected to both your palms and so would be quite low down, the pillars launch my clones around 4 meters into the air, so even if both of your clones lift their hands up into the sky, the chain would still not be able to reach them.

Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As the clone on the right is doing this, I'd release a dense and near instantaneous barricade of water from my mouth, which happens no more than a second later after my clones are sent into the sky. The purpose of this would be so that the water connects with the Lightning and causes both your clones to be electrocuted whilst also pushing you (the original) back several meters due to the force of the water, knocking you down onto the ground. However, due to the nature of the attack, it wouldn't do you any serious damage, at all.

Type: Defence
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

As your clones begin to run further from each other with this link of Lightning from each of their palms, the clone on the right wastes no time in using his Earth chakra to create two Earth pillars directly beneath himself and the clone on his left, launching them both high up into the air, allowing them to avoid being cut in half by the chain of Lightning. The chain is connected to both your palms and so would be quite low down, the pillars launch my clones around 4 meters into the air, so even if both of your clones lift their hands up into the sky, the chain would still not be able to reach them.

Type: Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As the clone on the right is doing this, I'd release a dense and near instantaneous barricade of water from my mouth, which happens no more than a second later after my clones are sent into the sky. The purpose of this would be so that the water connects with the Lightning and causes both your clones to be electrocuted whilst also pushing you (the original) back several meters due to the force of the water, knocking you down onto the ground. However, due to the nature of the attack, it wouldn't do you any serious damage, at all.

Type: Defence
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

As X1 and X2 notice pillars being raised beneath their opponent's feet they instinctively conclude that they wouldn't be able to reach them now. The simply release their raikiri and expand their body to that of a giant although focusing on their abdominal area more than normal(Choza's maximum size) which is exceedingly sudden, being performed at an alarming speed. This would catch both your clones by complete surprise due to their already close proximity as they find themselves slamming against both of my clone's armored plating due to their gigantic size. As your clones are startled and confused by their collision against my clones, both X1 and X2 utilize both their hands to grab a hold of both your clones, crushing them in between whilst thrusting them forward, using them as a shield against the water barricade while also using their gigantic size to their advantage as a shield, protecting me. X1 slams his left knee against the ground as X2 slams his right, causing a huge tremor much bigger than the technique we both previously used causing you to be knocked off balanced and fall to the ground. The real me readies himself by channeling chakra into the ground and holding his ground just as if he were walking on water or trees.

(Chou Baika No Jutsu) - Super Multi-size Tehnique (x2)
    Range: Short-MId
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A (+ 16 damage to taijutsu moves)
    Description: The Super Multi-Size Technique is the height of the Multi-Size Technique, which multiplies the user’s body to a size beyond belief. The attack method depends on the situation and the user’s inventiveness, but massive punches, kicks and body slamming is common. However, the abnormally extreme physical change also places a large burden on the user’s body. The clothes of the user also expand along with the body. When Chōji first used this technique.This juts lasts for 3 turns.
    NOTEnly Akimichi Clan members can use this jutsu.

Both X1 and X2 proceed to roll across the ground at fast speeds, coming from your left and right, grinding you in between. Due to their previous running distance and their giant size, they wouldn't be too far from your location, reducing your time of escape as you're knocked off balance. The real me simply throws three kunais towards your current known location where ever you may be as I swing my fan and coat the kunais in wind chakra, arguementing their speed and giving them a boost in wind damage equivalent to +10.

(Daburu Nikudan Sensha) - Double Human Bullet Tank
    Damage points: 50
    Descrription: The user will first use the expansion technique and then using the shadow clone and attack from both sides of an opponent with the Human Bullet Tank, crushing and grinding the enemy caught in the middle. (requires expansion technique and shadow clone)
    Note: Can only be used by a member of the Akimichi Clan.

Last edited by Hard; 11-15-2012 at 03:46 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

As X1 and X2 notice pillars being raised beneath their opponent's feet they instinctively conclude that they wouldn't be able to reach them now. The simply release their raikiri and expand their body to that of a giant although focusing on their abdominal area more than normal(Choza's maximum size) which is exceedingly sudden, being performed at an alarming speed. This would catch both your clones by complete surprise due to their already close proximity as they find themselves slamming against both of my clone's armored plating due to their gigantic size. As your clones are startled and confused by their collision against my clones, both X1 and X2 utilize both their hands to grab a hold of both your clones, crushing them in between whilst thrusting them forward, using them as a shield against the water barricade while also using their gigantic size to their advantage as a shield, protecting me. X1 slams his left knee against the ground as X2 slams his right, causing a huge tremor much bigger than the technique we both previously used causing you to be knocked off balanced and fall to the ground. The real me readies himself by channeling chakra into the ground and holding his ground just as if he were walking on water or trees.

(Chou Baika No Jutsu) - Super Multi-size Tehnique (x2)
    Range: Short-MId
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A (+ 16 damage to taijutsu moves)
    Description: The Super Multi-Size Technique is the height of the Multi-Size Technique, which multiplies the user’s body to a size beyond belief. The attack method depends on the situation and the user’s inventiveness, but massive punches, kicks and body slamming is common. However, the abnormally extreme physical change also places a large burden on the user’s body. The clothes of the user also expand along with the body. When Chōji first used this technique.This juts lasts for 3 turns.
    NOTEnly Akimichi Clan members can use this jutsu.

Both X1 and X2 proceed to roll across the ground at fast speeds, coming from your left and right, grinding you in between. Due to their previous running distance and their giant size, they wouldn't be too far from your location, reducing your time of escape as you're knocked off balance. The real me simply throws three kunais towards your current known location where ever you may be as I swing my fan and coat the kunais in wind chakra, arguementing their speed and giving them a boost in wind damage equivalent to +10.

(Daburu Nikudan Sensha) - Double Human Bullet Tank
    Damage points: 50
    Descrription: The user will first use the expansion technique and then using the shadow clone and attack from both sides of an opponent with the Human Bullet Tank, crushing and grinding the enemy caught in the middle. (requires expansion technique and shadow clone)
    Note: Can only be used by a member of the Akimichi Clan.
    As both your clones grab my clones with their huge palms, I clap my hands together and focus chakra into the little forest/bush I created to cover the whole of my clones' body (excluding their face), to cause an explosion in the palms of your clones which would do enough damage to make them open their palm in pain, however, it would also destroy my clones in the process. I think this would do enough damage to make your clones disperse as well, seeing as how the explosion leaves a crater behind whilst being able to damage everything mid range away from it, however since I only used a tiny forest covering my clones' bodies, it may not be as destructive as it could be. (So, you can proceed with your damage clones or we say mine and your clones are dispersed and it's 1v1 again, lol.)

Description: After using (Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland, the user will clap his hands and focus his chakra into a portion of the created forest, using said chakra to detonate it into a large chakra explosion, leveling the field and leaving a crater behind. The explosion will be concentrated around a given spot, damaging everything Mid-range from it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

As both your clones grab my clones with their huge palms, I clap my hands together and focus chakra into the little forest/bush I created to cover the whole of my clones' body (excluding their face), to cause an explosion in the palms of your clones which would do enough damage to make them open their palm in pain, however, it would also destroy my clones in the process. I think this would do enough damage to make your clones disperse as well, seeing as how the explosion leaves a crater behind whilst being able to damage everything mid range away from it, however since I only used a tiny forest covering my clones' bodies, it may not be as destructive as it could be. (So, you can proceed with your damage clones or we say mine and your clones are dispersed and it's 1v1 again, lol.)

Description: After using (Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland, the user will clap his hands and focus his chakra into a portion of the created forest, using said chakra to detonate it into a large chakra explosion, leveling the field and leaving a crater behind. The explosion will be concentrated around a given spot, damaging everything Mid-range from it.

A huge explosion occurs as I notice both my clones dispersing as a huge cloud of smoke and dust debris rises around their location. Taking the small window in which our views are blocked to my advantage, I channel chakra through my feet and into the ground, allowing me to run faster and with a firm hold as I place my right hand out in front of me and create a RasenShuriken. I charge towards you through the smoke cover in a zig-zag manner. You'd then see myself emerging from the cloud of dust and smoke debris with the rasenshuriken in my right hand, as I place my final step forward in front of you with my left foot, shifting all my weight towards that foot, allowing me to launch myself with my right foot, giving me a slight thrust boost, as I place my rasenshuriken in your abdominal area.(I would describe the after-math but it won't get that close in the actual time-frame)

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

A huge explosion occurs as I notice both my clones dispersing as a huge cloud of smoke and dust debris rises around their location. Taking the small window in which our views are blocked to my advantage, I channel chakra through my feet and into the ground, allowing me to run faster and with a firm hold as I place my right hand out in front of me and create a RasenShuriken. I charge towards you through the smoke cover in a zig-zag manner. You'd then see myself emerging from the cloud of dust and smoke debris with the rasenshuriken in my right hand, as I place my final step forward in front of you with my left foot, shifting all my weight towards that foot, allowing me to launch myself with my right foot, giving me a slight thrust boost, as I place my rasenshuriken in your abdominal area.(I would describe the after-math but it won't get that close in the actual time-frame)

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.
    It appears as if it's just the two of us, once again..

*As the smoke appears due to 4 clones having dispersed, I think about using the smoke as cover for an attack, however, before I could do anything, I begin to hear a loud screeching sound from the area you should be at, as well as this, I feel gusts of wind blowing towards me, clearing out the smoke, however just before the smoke clears, you come out of it with your Rasenshuriken. Seeing this, I realize the damage that could be done to me so I waste no time and use my Earth affinity to coat every inch of my body with the hardest of rocks, covering me completely as well as l quickly creating extendibles from it which would go on to crush into your Rasenshuriken in an attempt to lessen the damage.

However, due to the strength of the jutsu, it turns the rocks which went out towards you into mere dust as it continues towards me and smashes into my body, blowing back several meters, destroying my armour completely. The armour protects me from any major damage, however, I receive some damage since I got blown back and ended up crushing into the ground behind.

Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

After getting blown back, Hashirama gets up, brushing the dirt off of his clothing.
    Straight after doing that, he performs 1 hand seal and uses his water chakra to create a fast jet of water which runs through the ground, and heads towards you, aiming to slice you in two as you stand opposite me. I then begin to run towards you, closing in on you, before stepping when I'm roughly 2 meters away from you.

Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

It appears as if it's just the two of us, once again..

*As the smoke appears due to 4 clones having dispersed, I think about using the smoke as cover for an attack, however, before I could do anything, I begin to hear a loud screeching sound from the area you should be at, as well as this, I feel gusts of wind blowing towards me, clearing out the smoke, however just before the smoke clears, you come out of it with your Rasenshuriken. Seeing this, I realize the damage that could be done to me so I waste no time and use my Earth affinity to coat every inch of my body with the hardest of rocks, covering me completely as well as l quickly creating extendibles from it which would go on to crush into your Rasenshuriken in an attempt to lessen the damage.

However, due to the strength of the jutsu, it turns the rocks which went out towards you into mere dust as it continues towards me and smashes into my body, blowing back several meters, destroying my armour completely. The armour protects me from any major damage, however, I receive some damage since I got blown back and ended up crushing into the ground behind.

Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

After getting blown back, Hashirama gets up, brushing the dirt off of his clothing.
    Straight after doing that, he performs 1 hand seal and uses his water chakra to create a fast jet of water which runs through the ground, and heads towards you, aiming to slice you in two as you stand opposite me. I then begin to run towards you, closing in on you, before stepping when I'm roughly 2 meters away from you.

Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

*Thinks to himself* Gahhh!! I could have sworn that would have done the trick!..

As I'm blown backwards by the aftermath I perform a back-flip to re-adjust my body as I then place both hands against the ground as they grind across several meters, allowing me to come to a stop. As I notice Hashirama brushing himself off, I stand up and do the exact same with a smile on my face. As the fast jet of water is released my way, I charge towards it, head on. A few meters before collision, I quickly bend down and push myself off the ground , high enough to miss the jet's reach, as I flip towards you by performing a simple front flip. As I near your short range location on my way back down, I extend my right leg outwards and strike down, aiming with the back of my heel to make contact with the top of your head, allowing me to send you face first towards the ground. However, as your head is heading straight towards the ground, I utilize my left leg and kick directly upwards, slamming my foot directly on your face, bringing your head back up. As you are stunned, I finish my combination by trading on and off an combination of punches using my left and right hands, all aimed to the left, right, up, and bottom part of your abdominal and chest area. (In the wiki it states that the Water Slicer can be easily avoided by jumping, so I figured that if I implemented a jutsu to justify my jumping, it would be nice ^_^)

(Dainamikku Akushon) - Dynamic Action
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: The user flips towards the opponent and attacks with a series of punches and kicks equalling 7 attacks.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Hard ftw.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

*Thinks to himself* Gahhh!! I could have sworn that would have done the trick!..

As I'm blown backwards by the aftermath I perform a back-flip to re-adjust my body as I then place both hands against the ground as they grind across several meters, allowing me to come to a stop. As I notice Hashirama brushing himself off, I stand up and do the exact same with a smile on my face. As the fast jet of water is released my way, I charge towards it, head on. A few meters before collision, I quickly bend down and push myself off the ground , high enough to miss the jet's reach, as I flip towards you by performing a simple front flip. As I near your short range location on my way back down, I extend my right leg outwards and strike down, aiming with the back of my heel to make contact with the top of your head, allowing me to send you face first towards the ground. However, as your head is heading straight towards the ground, I utilize my left leg and kick directly upwards, slamming my foot directly on your face, bringing your head back up. As you are stunned, I finish my combination by trading on and off an combination of punches using my left and right hands, all aimed to the left, right, up, and bottom part of your abdominal and chest area. (In the wiki it states that the Water Slicer can be easily avoided by jumping, so I figured that if I implemented a jutsu to justify my jumping, it would be nice ^_^)

(Dainamikku Akushon) - Dynamic Action
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: The user flips towards the opponent and attacks with a series of punches and kicks equalling 7 attacks.
    It'll take a lot more than that.

As you extend your leg outwards, in an attempt to hit the top of my head with a downward-ish kick which would force me to be sent down, crashing towards the ground, I enter a state which is enabled by my past wars, experience of these wars, the deaths of thousands of my clansmen and the blood of my enemies creating rivers on lands which were once rich with life. Due to this, I suddenly become tense and I begin to spasm uncontrollably (that's what it'd seem to you), however the spasms all have their purpose. I use this quick jerking movements to side step to my left, in a quick motion, almost seeming as if it were happening to me against my will.

Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Description: Kyōkiken is a Taijutsu style, based loosely on the principles of Drunken Fist. To enter the Kyōkiken-state, the user must either be insane, or have many experiences with insane beings to draw upon for guidance. Where Drunken Fist revolves around relaxed and fluid movements, the Kyōkiken is the exact opposite. While in the Kyōkiken-state, the user will constantly tense up and seemingly spasm uncontrollably, but like the Drunken Fist, every movement in the Kyōkiken has a purpose. The seemingly heaving and rattling breaths of the user will make it easier for him/her to find a rhythm and flow in their attack and defense. The constant tensions and incoherent rambling of the user will serve to distract the target. Seemingly harmless and slow movements will change their trajectory and speed up considerably. Generally, the user will seem slow and menacing to the target, but the slow and rigid movements can turn into deadly and decapitating strikes with a single, convulsive motion.

This little side step allows me to avoid the heel of your kick, however, as I side step, I simultaneously use my right hand to push the right/outer side of your right leg, further outwards to my right, making sure that I push with enough force so that your body has changed angles and my right side is now opposite your back. I then go on to turn shuffle my left leg, at a 90 degree angle whilst simultaneously focusing my wind chakra to my left fist. The 90 degree shift would allow me to now face your back, from where I thrust my left fist forwards, aiming to strike your back, severely damaging you.

Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    Hard ftw.
    I love you too.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

It'll take a lot more than that.

As you extend your leg outwards, in an attempt to hit the top of my head with a downward-ish kick which would force me to be sent down, crashing towards the ground, I enter a state which is enabled by my past wars, experience of these wars, the deaths of thousands of my clansmen and the blood of my enemies creating rivers on lands which were once rich with life. Due to this, I suddenly become tense and I begin to spasm uncontrollably (that's what it'd seem to you), however the spasms all have their purpose. I use this quick jerking movements to side step to my left, in a quick motion, almost seeming as if it were happening to me against my will.

Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Description: Kyōkiken is a Taijutsu style, based loosely on the principles of Drunken Fist. To enter the Kyōkiken-state, the user must either be insane, or have many experiences with insane beings to draw upon for guidance. Where Drunken Fist revolves around relaxed and fluid movements, the Kyōkiken is the exact opposite. While in the Kyōkiken-state, the user will constantly tense up and seemingly spasm uncontrollably, but like the Drunken Fist, every movement in the Kyōkiken has a purpose. The seemingly heaving and rattling breaths of the user will make it easier for him/her to find a rhythm and flow in their attack and defense. The constant tensions and incoherent rambling of the user will serve to distract the target. Seemingly harmless and slow movements will change their trajectory and speed up considerably. Generally, the user will seem slow and menacing to the target, but the slow and rigid movements can turn into deadly and decapitating strikes with a single, convulsive motion.

This little side step allows me to avoid the heel of your kick, however, as I side step, I simultaneously use my right hand to push the right/outer side of your right leg, further outwards to my right, making sure that I push with enough force so that your body has changed angles and my right side is now opposite your back. I then go on to turn shuffle my left leg, at a 90 degree angle whilst simultaneously focusing my wind chakra to my left fist. The 90 degree shift would allow me to now face your back, from where I thrust my left fist forwards, aiming to strike your back, severely damaging you.

Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

I love you too.

As I notice yourself side stepping to my right without much time left, I expand my right arm with an open palm as I bring it downwards towards you, increasing the damage due to gravity already bringing me down, completely slamming your entire body flat against the ground. This would be rather sudden and most likely catch you off guard. I then simply grab a hold of your entire body as I close my fist and rise you to face me. The grip is hard enough to cause slight breathing issues and not bone crushing strength.

(Bubun Baika No Jutsu) - Partial Multi-size Technique
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points: N/A (+ 7 damage to taijutsu attacks)
    Description: A practical application of the Multi-Size Technique which lets one expand their own body. The point of swelling a single part of the body is to use the weight to increase the power of one's physical attacks. Any bodily part may be augmented this way, but for ease of use the arms and legs tend to be chosen quite frequently. The speed of the expansion is exceedingly sudden, which makes it extremely difficult to avoid. Like the majority of the Akimichi clan's techniques, this one requires a considerable amount of chakra. This jutsu lasts for 2 turns.
    NOTE:Must be a member of the Akimichi Clan

I wouldn't want it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    Hard ftw.
    I know you're just trolling Erzo..

Last edited by Hard; 11-15-2012 at 10:22 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

As I notice yourself side stepping to my right without much time left, I expand my right arm with an open palm as I bring it downwards towards you, increasing the damage due to gravity already bringing me down, completely slamming your entire body flat against the ground. This would be rather sudden and most likely catch you off guard. I then simply grab a hold of your entire body as I close my fist and rise you to face me. The grip is hard enough to cause slight breathing issues and not bone crushing strength.

(Bubun Baika No Jutsu) - Partial Multi-size Technique
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points: N/A (+ 7 damage to taijutsu attacks)
    Description: A practical application of the Multi-Size Technique which lets one expand their own body. The point of swelling a single part of the body is to use the weight to increase the power of one's physical attacks. Any bodily part may be augmented this way, but for ease of use the arms and legs tend to be chosen quite frequently. The speed of the expansion is exceedingly sudden, which makes it extremely difficult to avoid. Like the majority of the Akimichi clan's techniques, this one requires a considerable amount of chakra. This jutsu lasts for 2 turns.
    NOTE:Must be a member of the Akimichi Clan

I wouldn't want it any other way.

I know you're just trolling Erzo..
    Perfect.. :zonder:

As you go to smash your palm into me, sharp thick spikes made of wood emerge from my shoulder area, both heading up towards you aiming to pierce your hand. Seeing as how your hand is already travelling downwards with the help of gravity and the force you added to it, the spikes and your palm would meet fairly quickly. Furthermore, the spikes are further manipulated so that they also have little spikes emerging from them (imagine they're like thorns), which in return would deal even more damage to your palm. You would no longer be able to crush me against the ground seeing as how it'd be highly unlikely you'd push the wood spikes further into your hand just for the purpose of slamming me against the ground.

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

Lets see how you deal with this.

I then go on to channel my wind chakra into a kunai and with the Kyokkine (Madness Fist) still active, my movements are a lot faster, I suddenly spasm, releasing the kunai with much more speed and force than I may normally have thrown it with, giving it a lot faster speed, and considering the short distance between us, makes it a very dangerous strike. The kunai is thrown at your upper body, just past your pierced left hand. (Unless I'm picturing our positions wrong. )

Damage points: 20
    Description: This technique combines the forces of momentum and speed in order to increase the cutting strength of a weapon strike. The faster the user's speed is, the deadlier the cutting attack will do.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

Perfect.. :zonder:

As you go to smash your palm into me, sharp thick spikes made of wood emerge from my shoulder area, both heading up towards you aiming to pierce your hand. Seeing as how your hand is already travelling downwards with the help of gravity and the force you added to it, the spikes and your palm would meet fairly quickly. Furthermore, the spikes are further manipulated so that they also have little spikes emerging from them (imagine they're like thorns), which in return would deal even more damage to your palm. You would no longer be able to crush me against the ground seeing as how it'd be highly unlikely you'd push the wood spikes further into your hand just for the purpose of slamming me against the ground.

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

Lets see how you deal with this.

I then go on to channel my wind chakra into a kunai and with the Kyokkine (Madness Fist) still active, my movements are a lot faster, I suddenly spasm, releasing the kunai with much more speed and force than I may normally have thrown it with, giving it a lot faster speed, and considering the short distance between us, makes it a very dangerous strike. The kunai is thrown at your upper body, just past your pierced left hand. (Unless I'm picturing our positions wrong. )

Damage points: 20
    Description: This technique combines the forces of momentum and speed in order to increase the cutting strength of a weapon strike. The faster the user's speed is, the deadlier the cutting attack will do.

Anticipating an earthen or wood defense against my strike, upon feeling a sudden point piercing sensation through my hand, I coat my entire expanded arm/hand with lightning, ripping through the wooden spikes, turning them into wood chips as my swing downwards continues, paralyzing your body as your slammed against the ground. I then proceed to drive my index finger through your heart in a very chidori-like manner. Seeing as I let myself get pierced slightly, and then release the lightning I think the strike would be nearly instant, if not instant. After piercing you through the heart, my expansion technique reaches its limit and reverts back to normal along with my lightning coating.

(Akimichi Ninpou: Kouseitan'i Okami) - Akimichi Ninja Arts: Elemental Emperor
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn)
    Damage points: +20 to Akimichi Techniques
    Description: The Elemental Emperor can only be utilized after activating or performing one of the Akimichi Clan's related expansion techniques. After expansion, the user will coat that entire limb(s) and or body part(s) with one of the basic five elemental affinities for offensive and defensive purposes.

Doton: Similar to the 'Earth Spear Technique', the user will channel his/her earth chakra throughout the expanded limb(s) and or body part(s) and harden it to a steel-like quality for enhanced blunt force.

Suiton: The user will channel his/her water chakra throughout the expanded limb(s) and or body part(s) and materialize from the moister in the air a water source in which it is shape manipulated into vortex of water type drill around the expanded area.

Fūton: The user will channel his/her wind chakra throughout the expanded limb(s) and or body part(s) and manipulate the air currents around the coated area to manifest a cutting-edge tornado around it.

Raiton: The user will channel his/her lightning chakra throughout the expanded limb(s) and or body part(s) and coat the area with highly concentrated lightning having the piercing and numbing properties of chidori.

▵ Requires an Akimichi Biography
    ▵ The user is restricted to only using the channeled affinity while this technique is active
    ▵ The technique will stay active as long as the expansion technique which was used or a maximum of 2 turns per use
    ▵ Only one elemental affinity can be used per turn
    ▵ Can be used five times per battle
    ▵ Must be taught by Hard

Touché

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Anticipating an earthen or wood defense against my strike, upon feeling a sudden point piercing sensation through my hand, I coat my entire expanded arm/hand with lightning, ripping through the wooden spikes, turning them into wood chips as my swing downwards continues, paralyzing your body as your slammed against the ground. I then proceed to drive my index finger through your heart in a very chidori-like manner. Seeing as I let myself get pierced slightly, and then release the lightning I think the strike would be nearly instant, if not instant. After piercing you through the heart, my expansion technique reaches its limit and reverts back to normal along with my lightning coating.

(Akimichi Ninpou: Kouseitan'i Okami) - Akimichi Ninja Arts: Elemental Emperor
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn)
    Damage points: +20 to Akimichi Techniques
    Description: The Elemental Emperor can only be utilized after activating or performing one of the Akimichi Clan's related expansion techniques. After expansion, the user will coat that entire limb(s) and or body part(s) with one of the basic five elemental affinities for offensive and defensive purposes.

Doton: Similar to the 'Earth Spear Technique', the user will channel his/her earth chakra throughout the expanded limb(s) and or body part(s) and harden it to a steel-like quality for enhanced blunt force.

Suiton: The user will channel his/her water chakra throughout the expanded limb(s) and or body part(s) and materialize from the moister in the air a water source in which it is shape manipulated into vortex of water type drill around the expanded area.

Fūton: The user will channel his/her wind chakra throughout the expanded limb(s) and or body part(s) and manipulate the air currents around the coated area to manifest a cutting-edge tornado around it.

Raiton: The user will channel his/her lightning chakra throughout the expanded limb(s) and or body part(s) and coat the area with highly concentrated lightning having the piercing and numbing properties of chidori.

▵ Requires an Akimichi Biography
    ▵ The user is restricted to only using the channeled affinity while this technique is active
    ▵ The technique will stay active as long as the expansion technique which was used or a maximum of 2 turns per use
    ▵ Only one elemental affinity can be used per turn
    ▵ Can be used five times per battle
    ▵ Must be taught by Hard

Touché
    As my wood defence fails me, your hand hits my upper body, the lightning begins to numb the area above, however, in an attempt to lessen the full damage of your attack, I use my Earth chakra and affinity to raise the ground in front of me 20 meters upwards. The ground which rises upwards, taking you up with it as I get sent crashing towards the ground, severely numb due to the chidori properties of your strike however, I allow myself to not be fully crushed by your palm, against the ground.

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 5 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

As the ground is risen, I manage to get out a Katana which I then use as a rod to attract the lightning currents channelled inside of me and I stab the Katana into the ground, using it to dispel the lightning charge and the effects of the paralysis, allowing me to regain the ability to move properly, once again. Although, despite not being numb anymore, my body would be highly damaged physically, due to me getting crushed against the ground by your palm strike before I was able to use the Earth to send you up into the air. In addition, whilst stabbing the katana into the ground, I use it as something to push against, in order to be able to lift myself up again.

Description: The user by use of a sword can use it as a rod to attract lightning currents that are channeled into the user from opponents attacks and by pointing the tip of the blade into the ground the user is then able to dispel the lightning charge nullifing the effects of paralysis. However this only works on free flowing lightning based techniques such as the Chidori current and not on focused lightning based techniques

Now standing up, injured, I look up at you, awaiting any movements from your side.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

erzo.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

As my wood defence fails me, your hand hits my upper body, the lightning begins to numb the area above, however, in an attempt to lessen the full damage of your attack, I use my Earth chakra and affinity to raise the ground in front of me 20 meters upwards. The ground which rises upwards, taking you up with it as I get sent crashing towards the ground, severely numb due to the chidori properties of your strike however, I allow myself to not be fully crushed by your palm, against the ground.

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 5 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

As the ground is risen, I manage to get out a Katana which I then use as a rod to attract the lightning currents channelled inside of me and I stab the Katana into the ground, using it to dispel the lightning charge and the effects of the paralysis, allowing me to regain the ability to move properly, once again. Although, despite not being numb anymore, my body would be highly damaged physically, due to me getting crushed against the ground by your palm strike before I was able to use the Earth to send you up into the air. In addition, whilst stabbing the katana into the ground, I use it as something to push against, in order to be able to lift myself up again.

Description: The user by use of a sword can use it as a rod to attract lightning currents that are channeled into the user from opponents attacks and by pointing the tip of the blade into the ground the user is then able to dispel the lightning charge nullifing the effects of paralysis. However this only works on free flowing lightning based techniques such as the Chidori current and not on focused lightning based techniques

Now standing up, injured, I look up at you, awaiting any movements from your side.
    As you're slammed against the ground and the floor beneath me suddenly starts rising, I use my time wisely and cast an illusion upon you. In this illusion, you will see the real me disappear, although highly unlikely because you are currently drawing your sword and performing your second technique. As you're drawing your sword and placing the tip against the ground, you notice vines coming right beneath it, binding your body as it lifts you in the air. In reality you've been physically immobilized, yet again.

( Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku ) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

Without any real delay after placing you in the illusion, I create a flow of gushing water, right beneath you, slightly rising you, removing your contact with the ground and thus removing your ability to perform earth based techniques that require contact. The water converges around your entire body as a condensed sphere of water, further immobilizing your movements as you start to drown, which would be quite fast as you are having a hard time breathing from the damage you've just received.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Nearly in conjunction with the water technique, I electrocute the entire source, frying you within the sphere as you are further paralyzed and unable to continue, most likely. I then proceed to bandage up my hand before I lose any more blood.

Check mate

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

As you're slammed against the ground and the floor beneath me suddenly starts rising, I use my time wisely and cast an illusion upon you. In this illusion, you will see the real me disappear, although highly unlikely because you are currently drawing your sword and performing your second technique. As you're drawing your sword and placing the tip against the ground, you notice vines coming right beneath it, binding your body as it lifts you in the air. In reality you've been physically immobilized, yet again.

( Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku ) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

Without any real delay after placing you in the illusion, I create a flow of gushing water, right beneath you, slightly rising you, removing your contact with the ground and thus removing your ability to perform earth based techniques that require contact. The water converges around your entire body as a condensed sphere of water, further immobilizing your movements as you start to drown, which would be quite fast as you are having a hard time breathing from the damage you've just received.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Nearly in conjunction with the water technique, I electrocute the entire source, frying you within the sphere as you are further paralyzed and unable to continue, most likely. I then proceed to bandage up my hand before I lose any more blood.

Check mate
    As vines suddenly erupt from the ground and bind my body, I waste no time in using my Earth chakra to encase my body in a strong layer of rock which aims to rip apart the vines which suddenly hold me in place, however as I realize it hadn't worked, I start to become suspicious, either the vines were stronger than I had thought or this was all an illusion. As I slowly begin to figure it out, I feel water in the area below me gushing, without wasting a second, I decide to release many earth spikes from all over my body which once again aims on dispersing the water which rises up as well as ripping apart the vines. The water is dispersed, however the vines once again remain, when this happens I conclude that I have been put in a genjutsu and manipulate one of the spikes created by the armour to go inwards, stabbing my leg by an inch, not doing major damage but making it painful enough so that I'm released from the genjutsu, as soon as I do that, you release your lightning which weakens my armour to the point where it's nearly destroyed and so I decide to deactivate it completely, letting the Earth crumble away from my body.

As I'm released from the genjutsu, I'd look up to see you, as I see you I perform a sequence of 3 hand seals and catch you in a genjutsu where what you currently see stays exactly as it is, despite any changes that may occur. This genjutsu would mean any movements i make or anything that happens around the battlefield, you wouldn't be able to notice.
    Description: The user would release his chakra into the opponent's brain after doing 3 hand seals and disrupt his chakra flow, catching him in this genjutsu which affects the the opponent's vision, making him see the battlefield and the user of this jutsu exactly as they are, making it seem as if the world suddenly stopped like in a still image. Furthermore, the user would manipulate the chakra further, so that if the opponent turns around, it'd still look exactly as it was, due to the user linking his vision within the chakra, and making his opponent see the same thing he was seeing. This allows the user to throw Kunais or perform hand seals without his opponent being aware of what's going on/being performed, which in return would slow down their reaction time greatly, since they (opponent) would have no idea something is even coming towards them. However, this genjutsu only affects vision, so every other sense the opponent has is still intact and can be used to figure out that they have in fact been put in a genjutsu.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times.
    Note: No S-rank Genjutsu next turn.

As that happens, I send my wind chakra into the sky and use it to darken the clouds which in return allows me to create a strong and destructive F5 tornado. This tornado comes down on you, without you seeing it due to the genjutsu I've currently put you in, and before you know it, it'd be slicing and cutting you up. o_o

Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Hey Erzo, Your Moving Earth Core doesnt work.

If he pierced your body with his finger, there is no way in the world, without causing extreme harm to your body, that you would be able to slam your hands on the ground to use MEC.

I would say Hard wins this one. I see and understand that you guys tried not to bring out any big level techniques in the match, seeing no S Ranked jutsu in the beginning of the match which was good. But Erzo I need you to be more offensive than what you were. I understand you are an overall fighter, but your moves werent that pressuring to me. Soon as Hard starting using Akimichi techs you should have dodged and went for the kill instead of defending. But I attribute that to you either underestimating Hard or not knowing what was in his arsenal. His elemental Akimichi techniques are dangerous....as I'm sure you are now aware. lol.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Nice match guise. ^_^ ( I haven't even read through it yet, though I will now. But it looks good. :3)
    Erzo u lost bruh. xD