Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    The Facts

    Hashirama is the most powerful Hokage. Period.

    Why?

    Edo Madara fodderizes the five current Kage:


    Edo Madara states the only one who can stop him is Hashirama:


    Edo Madara states that Tsunade's medical ninjutsu is worthless in comparison to Hashirama's:


    Edo Madara explains just how outclassed Tsunade was by her grandfather:


    Edo Madara states that the five Kage together are nothing compared to Hashirama:


    Edo Madara states that only he with his EMS could see through Hashirama's mokuton clone jutsu:


    Dan shouldn't count, but he says the only one who can beat Edo Madara is Hashirama:


    Madara must have known about Hiruzen and Minato because these guys gathered information for him; it's not as if he wasn't up-to-date with everything:


    Hashirama is superior to Tobirama (as much as I hate to say it):


    So, Edo Madara was shown to fodderize Tsunade (along with four other Kage), and Hashirama is shown to be superior to Tobirama (this is obvious, sadly), Hiruzen, and Minato through statements by Edo Madara (and Dan, who once again, shouldn't count).
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Facts

    But yet you didnt show the panel where it was said as a fact that he was the strongest Hokage of all times, and not at his era.

     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Expulso's Avatar
    Status
    Expulso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At War
    Posts
    1,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stressed 'cuz o' school...
     

    Re: The Facts

    This is the 54628th thread about Hashirama being the strongest.
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    But yet you didnt show the panel where it was said as a fact that he was the strongest Hokage of all times, and not at his era.

    Then why was it stated that only Hashirama could stop Edo Madara? Furthermore, just who said this? That fodder named Iruka?

    Because there are a greater number of more recent pages that support Hashirama being the most powerful, rather than just one panel from near the start of the manga, I'm still supporting Hashirama. And I'm a Tobirama guy.
     
         
    Last edited by Omnipotent; 11-20-2012 at 04:35 PM.

  5. #5
    Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    11,458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    But yet you didnt show the panel where it was said as a fact that he was the strongest Hokage of all times, and not at his era.

    Hiruzen has nothing on Hashirama

    f*ck the old man and his dam hype
    (like Hiruzen jus this BS is getting so dam old and annoying)
     
         

  6. #6
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    5,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    But yet you didnt show the panel where it was said as a fact that he was the strongest Hokage of all times, and not at his era.

    I agree..
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    well by those facts - Hashirama > edo madara.. but then again ch 609 said Madara > Hashirama.. so i dont know anymore.
    Not necessarily. It says that Hashirama is the only one that COULD stop Edo Madara; not that he was superior.

    But this is about how Hashirama is the most powerful Hokage, anyways.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Mooneye creator's Avatar
    Status
    Mooneye creator is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Facts

    Obito and madara are definitely going to turn against one another...when sasuke comes into play they will both be defeated but sasuke is. Definitely fighting for his own benefit.. i believe hes going to defeat obito when he finds out that he help with the uchiha massacre
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye creator View Post
    Obito and madara are definitely going to turn against one another...when sasuke comes into play they will both be defeated but sasuke is. Definitely fighting for his own benefit.. i believe hes going to defeat obito when he finds out that he help with the uchiha massacre
    I don't see how this is relevant towards this thread. Maybe you posted on the wrong thread?
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Makoto's Avatar
    Status
    Makoto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    617
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Then why was it stated that only Hashirama could stop Edo Madara? Furthermore, just who said this? That fodder named Iruka?

    Because there are a greater number of more recent pages that support Hashirama being the most powerful, rather than just one panel from near the start of the manga, I'm still supporting Hashirama. And I'm a Tobirama guy.
    LOL! Read what Iruka said. "He WAS called the strongest..." and what did Hiruzen reply with? "Hey, Iruka!! Don't speak in PAST TENSE!!" Hiruzen himself admitted he IS the strongest of the Hokage while alive.
     
         

  11. #11

    Status
    bobisacoolguy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    # Hashtag Town #
    Posts
    3,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    ####################
     

    Re: The Facts

    Hiruzen is not strongest he was made fodder
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Makoto View Post
    LOL! Read what Iruka said. "He WAS called the strongest..." and what did Hiruzen reply with? "Hey, Iruka!! Don't speak in PAST TENSE!!" Hiruzen himself admitted he IS the strongest of the Hokage while alive.
    Then why was it stated by Edo Madara himself that the only person who could stop him was Hashirama? And why did Dan, a jounin-level shinobi who lived during Hiruzen's "prime", say that the only person who could stop Edo Madara would be Hashirama, especially when he doesn't know whether Hiruzen's alive or not? Furthermore, why is Hiruzen is barely mentioned whereas the Shodai is almost always referred to nowadays?

    Quote Originally Posted by bobisacoolguy View Post
    Hiruzen is not strongest he was made fodder
    Preach.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Shoton's Avatar
    Status
    Shoton is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Facts

    He said everything about Tsunade before she actually showed her abilities. Madara had no idea what she was capable of, lol.
     
         

  14. #14
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    But yet you didnt show the panel where it was said as a fact that he was the strongest Hokage of all times, and not at his era.




    HIRUZEN FANS EXPOSEDDDD!!!

    I have read 2 scans I have neverrr seen that in my life, that image was edited, why is it not in a speech bubblee!!

    ALL Hiruzen fans lie, true story

    AHAHAHAHAHA
     
         
    Last edited by The Hidden Shinobi; 11-20-2012 at 09:21 PM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Hashirama is the most powerful Hokage. Period.

    Why?

    Edo Madara fodderizes the five current Kage:


    Edo Madara states the only one who can stop him is Hashirama:


    Edo Madara states that Tsunade's medical ninjutsu is worthless in comparison to Hashirama's:


    Edo Madara explains just how outclassed Tsunade was by her grandfather:


    Edo Madara states that the five Kage together are nothing compared to Hashirama:


    Edo Madara states that only he with his EMS could see through Hashirama's mokuton clone jutsu:


    Dan shouldn't count, but he says the only one who can beat Edo Madara is Hashirama:


    Madara must have known about Hiruzen and Minato because these guys gathered information for him; it's not as if he wasn't up-to-date with everything:


    Hashirama is superior to Tobirama (as much as I hate to say it):


    So, Edo Madara was shown to fodderize Tsunade (along with four other Kage), and Hashirama is shown to be superior to Tobirama (this is obvious, sadly), Hiruzen, and Minato through statements by Edo Madara (and Dan, who once again, shouldn't count).
    your just some pissed off troll go some where, hashirama is all hype.

    You talk about hashirama but using Edo Madara as your source, how original. Madara was obviously exaggerating about hashirama being the only one to stop him. Hashirama almost died the first time, so there is no way he could handle an Edo Madara. PERIOD
     
         

  16. #16
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Kishimoto retconned, simple as. I wouldn't exactly call that a fact either, that was just Iruka retelling what he'd heard from other people. Hardly a reliable source.
    You seem to know Kishi well, nowhere has it been stated that he rectonned that. If anything he's been vary careful with his words hyping Hashirama like when Kabuto said nobody alive can compare to Hashirama which excludes Hiruzen.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    your just some pissed off troll go some where, hashirama is all hype.

    You talk about hashirama but using Edo Madara as your source, how original. Madara was obviously exaggerating about hashirama being the only one to stop him. Hashirama almost died the first time, so there is no way he could handle an Edo Madara. PERIOD
    I just shared my opinion, and I'm a pissed off troll? Man, NB is tough

    Now, how do you know he was exaggerating, Kishimoto?
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post


    HIRUZEN FANS EXPOSEDDDD!!!

    I have read 2 scans I have neverrr seen that in my life, that image was edited, why is it not in a speech bubblee!!

    ALL Hiruzen fans lie, true story

    AHAHAHAHAHA
    Caught 'em.
     
         

  19. #19
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    Posts
    1,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    But yet you didnt show the panel where it was said as a fact that he was the strongest Hokage of all times, and not at his era.

    Look at the BADASS GLARE from Prime Hiruzen's statue? HOW can you say Hashi even COMPARES?
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Look at the BADASS GLARE from Prime Hiruzen's statue? HOW can you say Hashi even COMPARES?
    Old art from Part 1 Naruto does not count; Hashirama still stands.
     
         

  21. #21
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Caught 'em.
    Don't worry man after I caught the hiruzen fans out on their lies and denial they won't be back. They always do this
     
         

  22. #22
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoton View Post
    He said everything about Tsunade before she actually showed her abilities. Madara had no idea what she was capable of, lol.
    Uhm, this.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    I just shared my opinion, and I'm a pissed off troll? Man, NB is tough

    Now, how do you know he was exaggerating, Kishimoto?
    well maybe i jumped into this too hothead, I apologize for that and calling you a troll. I respect your opinion honestly; it's just a lot of hashirama fanboys jump on NB and it frustrating you know.

    Now what i'm trying to say is, the way i figure is exaggerating is because it is out of respect of Hashirama, they had respect for each other so Madara wouldn't drag his Frienemies name through the mud like that. Yeah Madara maybe a **** but he has Honor.

    Now back to my main point. remember the Madara Vs Hashirama fight, remember how F##ked up Both Hashirama and Madara were. Hashirama is only a > bit stronger then Madara. But the way i look at is Who knows how many times Hashirama and Madara have fought, as far as we know the score was 50/50 but it just so happened Hashirama won the "Valley of the end" fight. Hashirama barely walked away from that fight just like Madara barely walked way from that fight, so really there was no real winner.

    In my opinion Madara exaggerated out of respect for Hashirama.
     
         
    Last edited by Great Sage of Uchiha; 11-20-2012 at 10:11 PM.

  24. #24
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    Posts
    1,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Old art from Part 1 Naruto does not count; Hashirama still stands.
    Hiruzen isn't even IN part 2, at least not in any of his "Prime"y Glory. Is there any Hashi art from part 2?
     
         

  25. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: The Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    well maybe i jumped into this too hothead, I apologize for that and calling you a troll. I respect your opinion honestly; it's just a lot of hashirama fanboys jump on NB and it frustrating you know.

    Now what i'm trying to say is, the way i figure is exaggerating is because it is out of respect of Hashirama, they had respect for each other so Madara wouldn't drag his Frienemies name through the mud like that. Yeah Madara maybe a **** but he has Honor.

    Now back to my main point. remember the Madara Vs Hashirama fight, remember how F##ked up Both Hashirama and Madara were. Hashirama is only a > bit stronger then Madara. But the way i look at is Who knows how many times Hashirama and Madara have fought, as far as we know the score was 50/50 but it just so happened Hashirama won the "Valley of the end" fight. Hashirama barely walked away from that fight just like Madara barely walked way from that fight, so really there was no real winner.

    In my opinion Madara exaggerated out of respect for Hashirama.
    I'm a Tobirama fanboy, I just can't express it because there's no manga chapters to back him up.

    Hashirama was still >>> EMS Madara. Madara had Kurama and possibly even Perfect Susanoo on his side, and still ended up with a sword through his body. Madara doesn't dispute that he lost:


    It's obvious that Madara and Hashirama both shared respect for each other, but that's not a reason exaggerate. He was talking in his head about Hashirama, too, so he was not exaggerating.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •