Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... Last»
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.

The End All Debate on the SO6P

This is going to be a detailed analysis of the SO6P and why first of all he was an Uzumaki, didn't possess the Rinnegan and couldnt use ninjutsu until after he beat the Juubi. I believe I have provided enough evidence to support these theories and there are virtually no holes. If I thought there were any holes, I would not have made the thread.

Let's begin....

Point Number 1-SO6P....The Uzumaki

In order to fully understand the point I am going to try to make, I first have to explain what I think to be true of the Uzumaki clan. A PURE Uzumaki CANNOT use ninjutsu. How many Pure Uzumaki do we know so far....?

Nagato

Karin

Kushina

Hmm okay, lets see, lets see. What is similar about these three....?

1. The Red hair. We know the Uzumaki all have red hair. Check.

2. Their abilites.

Let's look at Kushina and Karin first, because as you all know, Nagato had something that made him a bit different. Something odd about them right? They don't seem to be able to use regular ninjutsu. Karin has incredible healing powers and is the best sensor we have seen thus far. In fact, her life force is so unique that people can suck on her arm to heal themselves...

Kushina is a tougher case to make because we have not really seen her in battle. But, from what we have seen, no ninjutsu. Only very powerful sealing techniques that she taught to Minato and like Karin, she has a very strong life force. Check

3. They are the perfect hosts.

Okay, got it. So, red hair. No ninjutsu. Strong life force. Sealing techniques. Perfect hosts.

What I assume to be the two arguments..Please read before you make these arguments!

Now the point many of you are going to try to make is, "Ohhh but Nagato could use ninjutsu!" Yessss this is true, but only strengthens my argument about the SO6P. I think there is a very strong chance that without the Rinnegan, Nagato would have been just like Karin and Kushina. Strong bodied with healing and sealing powers. Why think any different? He is all of a sudden the only Uzumaki that can use ninjustu...I dont think so. In fact, he is a perfect example of what I think the SO6P became AFTER he defeated the Juubi, but I will get into that later.

"Oh, oh Naruto could use ninjutsu, he's an Uzumaki?!" Yes, but not a pure Uzumaki. His ninjutsu abilities come from his dad's side...sorry:shrug:

"Okay, but so what? Uzumaki's cant use ninjutsu, big deal? That doesn't mean the SO6P couldn't."

Oh well thank you, everyone who is not going to believe me at first, allow me to segway to my next point.

Point 2- The Sage could not use Ninjustu and didnt possess the Rinnengan until AFTER the fight with the Juubi.

As we know the Sage is the father of ninjutsu. So as far as we know, no one could use ninjutsu in his time. So the questions that arise...

1. When in his life could he use ninjutsu?

2. When did he "teach" everyone else?

For the sake of my argument, let's assume you believe me in that the SO6P was an Uzumaki. And as I stated before, the Uzumaki can not use ninjutsu. That means there was a point in his life where something changed. It had to be something big...m? Could it possibly be?

Now, there is a reason I showed that specific picture. This is because it is the ONLY picture of the Sage before he defeated the Juubi. Why is this important? Well his back is turned, and we cannot see his eyes. We know the Juubi's eye actually looks like that as we have seen in 610 so the argument that the Sage's eyes are projecting onto the Juubi is void now. So, to all the people who would like to make the argument that the Sage had rinnengan during this fight let me ask you this.

My question:
    The Juubi obviously has the Rinnengan. So are you saying that it is more likely that both the Sage and the Juubi had the same eyes during this fight? Seems awfully coincidental. The Sage has the Rinnengan, and the Juubi just happens to have it too? Ehh, stick by that if you want. If you can find a picture of the sage BEFORE he faught the Juubi and he has Rinnengan I will say you are the greatest and admit you have a superior mind.

So, it seems like common sense now that the Sage didn't have those eyes until after he became the 10 tails Jinchuuriki.

All right, if he couldn't use ninjutsu how could he possibly defeat the Juubi? Well easy, go back in look at the picture. Notice anything? In his hands, you see it? That's right, the two objects. We all know the Sage possessed several very powerful objects. All of the objects the Silver n Gold brothers had, the sealing jar and we dont even know what that staff does he carries around. Something tells me it is by far the most powerful of the objects. What's so interesting about the objects? The all seemed to be based off sealing techniques. And who are the experts when it comes to sealing techniques, thats right....the Uzumaki.

I know I havent quite answered the two questions I asked, but I am about too, when I tie this all together

Now, I have laid the ground work. Time to do some convincing.

Point 3- Tying this all together.

Point one ---> Uzumaki's cannot use ninjutsu. SO6P was an Uzumaki

Point two ----> Sage of Six Paths could not use ninjutsu, nor did he have Rinnengan until after he became 10 Tails Host.

I am going to use Nagato as a point of reference for the SO6P for I believe he had everything the Sage had, besides the power of a Bijuu. It was shown Nagato had an affinity for all elements and could use the power of the Rinnegan through the six paths. We can all agree, these were powers granted by the Rinnegan for if Nagato didn't possess the Rinnengan, he could not use these abilities.

Well, if the Rinnegan granted Nagato those powers, then would it not be safe to assume it granted the Sage those powers as well? And if, the Sage's eyes come from the Juubi, then can we not also assume the Sage had none of those powers until AFTER he beat the Juubi. One thing I think we can agree, whether you think the Sage had the Rinnengan or not, was that he did have these three things before the fight with the Juubi.

1. The weapons, this is obviouss, they exist, he had them. And remember, they are based on sealing techniques.

2. The powerful body- His body was able to handle being the Juubi's host.

3. Powerful sealing techniques-He sealed the Juubi within himself. Sealed his body in the moon. A very interesting page comes to mind when I think of this point here....

So whatever Naruto did to the Kyuubi and it looks like a very powerful sealing technique, the Sage did it too.
    What is interesting is how Naruto did it. He used the seal on his stomach to perform that seal on the Fox. We all know where that seal came from right? Yess, say it with me, Naruto's dad, who learned it from Naruto's mom, an Uzumaki. It is an Uzumaki seal, and the Sage of Six Paths knew how to use an Uzumaki seal.

Look at the list of the Sage's techniques pre-juubi and look at the Uzumaki's abilites list I layed at earlier. They are nearly the same except, point number one for the Uzumaki's.....the red hair.

The Uzumaki's

1. The Red hair

2. Powerful Bodies, Powerful Life Force

3. Powerful Sealing techniques

The Sage, pre-Juubi fight. This is what we know he had.

1. His weapons

2. Powerful Body

3. Powerful Sealing Techniques

Now this is cool, if some one can find me a picture of the pre juubi fight Sage that is not darkened then please present it and here's why. We know the Sage had white hair, or lighter hair I guess for we can never know till the manga is colored. But we know at least he had white hair towards the end of his life. The reason I believe he is always darkened when he is young is because yes, he had red hair. And his hair doesn't turn white until after he pulls the 10 tails from his body. Because what do we know about Uzumakis?

When they stress their bodies their hair turns white. What would be more stressful on the body than pulling the 10 tails from you and splitting it into 9 beasts..?

So to my earlier questions:

1. When could the Sage use ninjutsu.

Not until after he sealed the Juubi in himself and obtained the Rinnengan. Look at Nagato, when he got the Rinnengan he became an Uzumaki who could use a number of ninjutsu's, something we haven't seen from that clan.

2. When did he "teach" everyone how to use ninjutsu.

Simple, he didn't. It was not until after his fight with the Juubi that people could use chakra the way they do in present time. The Juubi IS chakra. When the Sage tamed it, from then on the power of NATURE itself could be harnessed by man.

Point 4-Addendum

After reading the comments and input from everybody I decided to add an addendum to the thread. Thank you to all who debated this topic, whether you agreed or disagreed.

But I want to turn your attention to these guys.

Yep the Gold and Silver brothers. And what is so interesting about them? Well, glad you asked. Remember their fight with Darui. They were said to be the only ninja that could wield the Sage's weapons. Why is that? You could say that they had an enormous amount of chakra from eating the nine-tails stomach, you COULD say that, but look at this...

Take the Raikage's words as you may, but remember, Kishi put that in the story, it holds merit. Why even have "A" say something like that if it turns out to be useless. So many of you believe in order to be related to the Sage one must be Uchiha or Senju. Right, okay, okay but then where does that leave us with these guys?

They certainly aren't Uchiha for they do not possess the eyes.

Are they Senju? Possibly but lets go back to their fight. What is interesting about that fight. Go back and read it, ill give you time.........

Notice it? Yesss, they do not use ninjutsu. Isn't that weird? Only use the ninja tools. They are blessed with strong bodies/life force, evidenced by their survival in the Kyuubi's stomach.

So people we know to be "distant relatives" to the Sage are the perfect specimens for wielding his tools and are really the only ones who can use them properly.

• Two brothers who dont use ninjutsu
    • Said to be related to the Sage
    • Have strong life force/ strong bodies
    • And can use the Sage's tool

My point is unless you believe the Cloud Brothers are Senju than it is safe to assume that you do not have to be Senju or Uchiha to have ties to the Sage. And yes, I am saying what you are thinking I am saying, the Gold and Silver bros have Uzumaki heritage. Those tools were MADE for Uzumaki, it is so obvious.

Point 5: Moving Forward

All right, I have seen both sides of the argument pretty extensively, both have made valid points, at time it got pretty heated, but I think level heads prevailed. Anyway I wanted to add a couple things that have come to my attention on this topic.

Soo we have seen how many Jinchuuriki? All of them now right? But, lets narrow it down to the ones we reallllyy know. We have seen...and I mean really seen, hell Ill even throw in Yugito.

Bee

Gaara

Naruto

Yugito

I tried to show all of them in some form of interaction with their Bijuu. So who doesn't belong? Well, I shouldnt say that, but I think you see what I am getting at. It's Naruto. We have seen multiple Jinchuuriki use a variety of Bijuu Powers and what is the difference here? Bijuu Mode. Have you ever asked yourself, why is Naruto the only one that can do this? It's strange isnt it? Well the more I look at it, the easier that question is to answer, he is an Uzumaki.

No other Jin has shown the ability to do this. Bee is a perfect host, yet he can't do it.

I know many of you are going to say, " Oh well its because of the Nine-Tails, not because of Naruto."

Well I say nay. I showed you the earlier picture of him sealing the fox. It is this new found "mode" that he does it with, it is not because of the Kyuubi's chakra he is able to use this power, but because of how HIS blood reacts to the power.

In conclusion:
    That power we have already seen is DIRECTLY related to the Sage, so the question becomes, how does Naruto have it? Well, if you believe everything I have been saying it is obvious, the Sage was an Uzumaki and the Uzumaki are the ONLY people that can go into bijuu mode like Naruto did. He basically looks like the Sage now.

I realize this is a very long post and I know I am going to get a bunch of "didn't read"'s. Thats fine, if you dont think you can put your big boy pants on and read the whole thing just read point 3, it kind of summarizes. Refer back to points 1 and 2 if you arent getting it. Thank you to all who read it, I hope it makes sense and whether you agree or disagree I look forward to hearing your comments.

Last edited by Tebows Youth Group; 11-25-2012 at 11:17 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

The Sage obviously had Rinnegan before the Juubi. How else would he have defeat the Juubi?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good night..

yaa true so6p is an uzumaki.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good night..

u should also make a thread about how first son get eyes

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAwesomeOne View Post
    The Sage obviously had Rinnegan before the Juubi. How else would he have defeat the Juubi?
    You...didnt read I assume?

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have been on this base for a long time as a visitor and a member, and i have to say this is easily the best thread i have ever seen. Incredible job. Everything makes sense and i really believe you have that all figured out. If any of those dumbasses post that they didnt read because its too long then they are missing out big time.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil

You spent alot of time on this huh?. Good theory with lots of proof.

But it was said Kushiba had a special kind of ninjutsu. Like her chakra chains. What you said
    may be right so i wont dare disagree.

+ rep.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightSide View Post
    I have been on this base for a long time as a visitor and a member, and i have to say this is easily the best thread i have ever seen. Incredible job. Everything makes sense and i really believe you have that all figured out. If any of those dumbasses post that they didnt read because its too long then they are missing out big time.
    Haha oh wow, that means a lot man, I've been working on this for hours. I feel like I posted it at a bad time though. Hopefully some people will join in on the discussion, Im curious to see the opposing opinions on this..

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.

Quote Originally Posted by spade3dg View Post
    You spent alot of time on this huh?. Good theory with lots of proof.

But it was said Kushiba had a special kind of ninjutsu. Like her chakra chains. What you said
    may be right so i wont dare disagree.

+ rep.
    Thank you for the comment. But the chains, I always felt they were a sealing technique?

Edit: Whoops I double posted

I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature

I stoped reading when you said he was an uzumaki..great effort though.

Flash of fang and claw Gatsuuga's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obito will remain the #1
    Uchiha

Very good post, with lots of well thought out examples. I never really thought to much about it except that I felt there has always been something Kishi is intentionally hiding about the uzumaki clan. After reading your post I think this very well could be it.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe the expression for what you did here today is called- Hitting the nail on the head.

You proved it all friend, there is no argument to this! Read it all by the way, great fukking job!!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    I believe the expression for what you did here today is called- Hitting the nail on the head.

You proved it all friend, there is no argument to this! Read it all by the way, great fukking job!!
    Thank you, sir!

Gatsuuga

Very good post, with lots of well thought out examples. I never really thought to much about it except that I felt there has always been something Kishi is intentionally hiding about the uzumaki clan. After reading your post I think this very well could be it.
    Appreciate it, thank you!

UnrealSoul

I stoped reading when you said he was an uzumaki..great effort though.
    And uhhh, thank you too?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its called Naruto Shippuden
    for a reason he is NarutoVerse
    without him there will be no
    Naruto same for Saskue its
    kishimotos two favorite
    characters lol people lol
    BAKAS

Great thread it makes sense and i def agree

In detention
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAwesomeOne View Post
    -facepalm-
    This is what people don't get.
    He didn't defeat Juubi, he sealed it, this PROVES he was uzumaki.
    + rep OP, someone gets it..

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You really got me with the white hair at the end of his life, that sealed the deal. I can't believe I didn't notice it before.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    -facepalm-
    This is what people don't get.
    He didn't defeat Juubi, he sealed it, this PROVES he was uzumaki.
    + rep OP, someone gets it..
    I know, right? I feel like people think we are saying he was powerless when in fact we are saying the opposite.

In detention
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A thing OP though, uzumaki's can probably use ninjutsu, but it was just stated Kushina was never good at it

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    You really got me with the white hair at the end of his life, that sealed the deal. I can't believe I didn't notice it before.
    Yea, what really convinced me was the page where the Kyuubi recognizes the seal Naruto used. My brother was watching that episode today and I looked over and it just hit me that the Sage knew the same seals the Uzumaki's know. Everything else came together after that.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tebows Youth Group View Post
    Yea, what really convinced me was the page where the Kyuubi recognizes the seal Naruto used. My brother was watching that episode today and I looked over and it just hit me that the Sage knew the same seals the Uzumaki's know. Everything else came together after that.
    Seems like a lot to bring together from that one thing, that and this thread show how smart you are! Amazing! Wish I could rep you again!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..

.. Uzumaki's can't use ninjutsu? Yet they're direct descendants of the Senju, and the senju were great in all categories? .. .

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So the Sage did pass on his sperm while he was the host of the Juubi and the powers of the Senju and Uchiha predecessors began!

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    .. Uzumaki's can't use ninjutsu? Yet they're direct descendants of the Senju, and the senju were great in all categories? .. .
    Seems like you're getting all your information messed up today Proof! They were never descendants of each other, the manga fact is that they are distant blood relatives!

Last edited by Caliburn; 11-27-2012 at 06:08 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    A thing OP though, uzumaki's can probably use ninjutsu, but it was just stated Kushina was never good at it
    Hmmm, I dont know. I think the premise of my argument lies with the fact they cant use ninjutsu.

I kind of see it like this. The sage was the first to use ninjutsu because he was the Juubi's host and everyone after could use it as well. Hence why he is the "father" of ninjutsu. The Uzumaki can't use it because they are not affected by the "bloodline" of the Juubi so to speak for the Uzumaki pre-date the sage, because he himself is an Uzumaki. That is why I believe they cant use ninjutsu, they are not affected by the Sage's bloodline. They are "distant relatives" to the senju because of this as well. The Uzumaki's are pure and agreed with the younger son (the senju), hence why they had such close ties up to the Uzumaki's demise.

Hope that makes sense.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tebows Youth Group View Post
    Hmmm, I dont know. I think the premise of my argument lies with the fact they cant use ninjutsu.

I kind of see it like this. The sage was the first to use ninjutsu because he was the Juubi's host and everyone after could use it as well. Hence why he is the "father" of ninjutsu. The Uzumaki can't use it because they are not affected by the "bloodline" of the Juubi so to speak for the Uzumaki pre-date the sage, because he himself is an Uzumaki. That is why I believe they cant use ninjutsu, they are not affected by the Sage's bloodline. They are "distant relatives" to the senju because of this as well. The Uzumaki's are pure and agreed with the younger son, hence why they had such close ties up to the Uzumaki's demise.

Hope that makes sense.
    This this this all the way.....

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post

Show me where it says the Senju pre-date the Uzumaki?

Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... Last»