Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    -Cobalt-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cobalt- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Bosnian Kingdom
    Posts
    11,740
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Comeback fight

    All out
    No CE/CJ
    No Kai/Sub
    Terrain: Plain field

    Choose which bio of mine you want to fight and make your move.
     
         

  2. #2
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    12,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: Comeback fight

    All out but no CJ's/CE ?

    Shikaku Nara, Shadow on Sig.

    I would like to fight your Luciano bio.

    Let's get this start.

    Shikaku : Hum... from your outfit... i see you are a... rich guy no ?

    Then Shikaku perform a single hand seal and extend his shadow toward your shadow and trap it until you unable to move.

    (Kage Mane) - Shadow Imitation
    [spoilerr]Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps the enemy by combining shadows.[/spoiler]

    Afterward, Shikaku grab 2 explosive kunais and throw it at you while you were unable to move
     
         

  3. #3
    -Cobalt-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cobalt- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Bosnian Kingdom
    Posts
    11,740
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Comeback fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    All out but no CJ's/CE ?

    Shikaku Nara, Shadow on Sig.

    I would like to fight your Luciano bio.

    Let's get this start.

    Shikaku : Hum... from your outfit... i see you are a... rich guy no ?

    Then Shikaku perform a single hand seal and extend his shadow toward your shadow and trap it until you unable to move.

    (Kage Mane) - Shadow Imitation
    [spoilerr]Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps the enemy by combining shadows.[/spoiler]

    Afterward, Shikaku grab 2 explosive kunais and throw it at you while you were unable to move
    Meh, I wanna start easy with canon techs first to get back into the game. We are mid range btw.

    ___________

    As Shikaku appears Salvatore activates his Byakuugan enhancing his field of vision. Salvatore sees Shikakus shadow racing towards him so he performs the Tiger hand seal and creates a ring of fire in a radius of 5m around him. The light will make the shadow disappear and the explosive tags explode as they touch the fire keeping Salvatore out of harms way.

    ( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with a suitable wind technique to release a massive inferno.

    With the fire intact Salvatore swings his Naginata spear (mentioned in biography) and releases a gust of wind that carries part of the fire ring to Shikaku creating a wind/fire combo. The combo would hide Salvatore from Shikaku's sight.

    (Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

    Salvatore uses this moment of confusion to create two shadow clones with a hand seal (C1 on Sal's left side, C2 on the right side). The clones start running in an arc towards Shikaku on their respective sides while Salvatore remains in his place.

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
     
         

  4. #4
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    12,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: Comeback fight

    Quote Originally Posted by -Cobalt- View Post
    Meh, I wanna start easy with canon techs first to get back into the game. We are mid range btw.

    ___________

    As Shikaku appears Salvatore activates his Byakuugan enhancing his field of vision. Salvatore sees Shikakus shadow racing towards him so he performs the Tiger hand seal and creates a ring of fire in a radius of 5m around him. The light will make the shadow disappear and the explosive tags explode as they touch the fire keeping Salvatore out of harms way.

    ( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with a suitable wind technique to release a massive inferno.

    With the fire intact Salvatore swings his Naginata spear (mentioned in biography) and releases a gust of wind that carries part of the fire ring to Shikaku creating a wind/fire combo. The combo would hide Salvatore from Shikaku's sight.

    (Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

    Salvatore uses this moment of confusion to create two shadow clones with a hand seal (C1 on Sal's left side, C2 on the right side). The clones start running in an arc towards Shikaku on their respective sides while Salvatore remains in his place.

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

    Shikaku see’s a gust of wind which contain a small fire racing toward him, he quickly perform 3 serial hand seal and burst out a small fire ball which transform into huge fire storm spread the entire area, without delaying, Shikaku perform another single hand seal and blast out a powerful huge wind which take the fire storm even greater burning on the entire battle field, engulfing your wind+Fire combo cast them away, and continue toward you, burn your whole body part into ashes before you able conduct your last move or you have to decide whether to continue your last move and got hit by the Fire+Wind Combo or cancel it and counter.


    (Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.


    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage

    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.


    Then Shikaku create 2 Shadow Clone, Oasis Left and Tenzo right.


    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed
     
         

  5. #5
    -Cobalt-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cobalt- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Bosnian Kingdom
    Posts
    11,740
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Comeback fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post

    Shikaku see’s a gust of wind which contain a small fire racing toward him, he quickly perform 3 serial hand seal and burst out a small fire ball which transform into huge fire storm spread the entire area, without delaying, Shikaku perform another single hand seal and blast out a powerful huge wind which take the fire storm even greater burning on the entire battle field, engulfing your wind+Fire combo cast them away, and continue toward you, burn your whole body part into ashes before you able conduct your last move or you have to decide whether to continue your last move and got hit by the Fire+Wind Combo or cancel it and counter.


    (Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat ? Dog ? Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.


    (Futon: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage

    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.


    Then Shikaku create 2 Shadow Clone, Oasis Left and Tenzo right.


    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed
    Tough fight from the start, I see...

    With the large Wind/Fire heading Salvatores way he quickly decides to abort creating his clones and instead creates a tornado of water that collides with Shikaku's combo and gushes it out leaving a large amount of steam on the field, covering Shikaku's sight but not Salvatores.

    (Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

    With his Byakuugan he clearly sees what Shikaku is doing, so as Shikaku creates his clones, Salvatore does several hand seals at a faster rate and creates two sections of rock on each side of Shikaku in the shape of jaws that crush Shikaku and his clones.

    (Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram ? Horse ? Tiger ? Rabbit ? Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

    Immediately after the sections have popped out and are closing in on Shikaku, Salvatore creates a flow of water around Shikaku that almost instantly traps him in a dense orb of water highly restricting his motion and ability to breathe.

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source
     
         

  6. #6
    -Uzumaki Nagato-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Uzumaki Nagato- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shadow
    Posts
    12,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life
     

    Re: Comeback fight

    Quote Originally Posted by -Cobalt- View Post
    Tough fight from the start, I see...

    With the large Wind/Fire heading Salvatores way he quickly decides to abort creating his clones and instead creates a tornado of water that collides with Shikaku's combo and gushes it out leaving a large amount of steam on the field, covering Shikaku's sight but not Salvatores.

    (Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

    With his Byakuugan he clearly sees what Shikaku is doing, so as Shikaku creates his clones, Salvatore does several hand seals at a faster rate and creates two sections of rock on each side of Shikaku in the shape of jaws that crush Shikaku and his clones.

    (Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram ? Horse ? Tiger ? Rabbit ? Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

    Immediately after the sections have popped out and are closing in on Shikaku, Salvatore creates a flow of water around Shikaku that almost instantly traps him in a dense orb of water highly restricting his motion and ability to breathe.

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source
    Shikaku never take an easy on a fight.

    Shikaku start to see a smoke screen appear and blocked his sight out of the opponent, Tenzo quickly perform a single hand seal and release a huge blast of wind to cast off the smoke screen where the wind continues toward you and you were unable to conduct your last move, but managed to release your2nd move. After the huge wind blast release, then suddenly Shikaku see’s a large rock shaped of a jaw coming from his side’s, right next tenzo and Oasis, about to eat them and shikaku quickly perform a chidori where turn into a lightning bolt in a circular manner, destroying the jaw where a second about to crush Tenzo and Oasis, then the lightning bolt continue expanding toward Salvatore where he has to counter the wind jutsu, shocking him and destroying Salvatore’s body

    (Futon: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.


    (Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Rank: S
    Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.


    Oasis simultaneously slam his hand into the ground to summon a massive amount of water 10 meter above the opponent and flush Salvatore and in the same time the lightning bolt hit Salvatore, electrocuted him thus destroying his body into pieces.

    (Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •