Status
    Jun 2011
    Luciano Mansion

Uchiha Madara

Basic Information
    Name: Madara Uchiha
    Nickname: Tsuchikage-sama, Mathy
    Clan: Uchiha

Looks: Madara is a tall, fair-skinned man with spiky, black hair that had a slight, blue tint to it. In his younger days, his hair was shoulder-length and he wore the standard Uchiha clan outfit: a high collared black shirt with the clan's crest on its back, which Madara tended to leave slightly open, and blue pants with bandages around his shins. Around his waist, he has a sash that holds a sack, presumably containing his ninja tools. During later years, his hair grew out more and his sash was replaced by a belt, adorned with pouches and various weapons. He also wears another sash strapped across his shoulders which he uses to hold his numerous swords. By adulthood, his hair has grown to waist-length with shoulder-length bangs framing the sides of his face, covering his right eye entirely. Although still relatively young, more prominent creases has developed under each of his eyes. In most cases, his attire takes the form of the standard shinobi dress of his era, consisting of bright red traditional armour — similar to that of samurai — worn over a simple black suit. This armour is constructed from numerous alloy plates, formed into multiple protective guards along his body, in particular: chest, waist, shoulders, back and thighs. This clothing was accompanied by boots and gloves, as well as his village's forehead protector, Iwagakure. During battle, he often carries an orange-coloured war fan on his back that had a mitsudomoe pattern, coloured bright red, in both of the top corners. Madara is also seen with a custom built gas mask tied around his neck to counter-act the effects of his DE Gas. The mask has a special feature that allows Madara to open the mouth section so that he can release attacks without damaging the mask. In exchange for his tight black clothing underneath his armor, Madara's exposed areas are warped in black bandages which are utilized in his fighting style. He also has these bandages wrapped underneath his armor, in short, his entire body aside from hands and face are wrapped in bandages. The bandages are wrapped in a such a way that they will not hinder his mobility.

Personality: Madara is a very confident and prideful man, witnessed in his belittlement of Ōnoki both after his reincarnation and in the past, in his berating of Mei Terumī's technique, in the fact he uses relatively weaker attacks in his arsenal initially and works his way up to his more powerful techniques when the situation requires it and the fact he believes that using more powerful techniques more than once in a battle would be disgraceful. Madara has a dark sense of humor, as shown when he created multiple wood clones and surrounded each of the five Kage with five clones — thereby reversing the original five vs. one situation — and asked if they preferred the clones to use Susanoo or not, referred to incinerating the forest as "creating coal" after knocking the five Kage into it, and when asked by Naruto what had happened to the Kage, he stated that they were "not okay". Madara also believes power is something tangible that can be passed down through generations and that the will of a dead person cannot be inherited, as it is not tangible.

Village Information
    Village of Birth: Pre-Fire Country
    Village of Alliance:Iwagakure

Chakra & Rank
    Ninja Rank: The Sage of Archery
    Specialty: Fire, Archery, Taijutsu
    Elements:
    ♌ Fire Release ⇀ Mastered One hand sign
    ♌ Earth Release ⇀ Completed
    ♌ Wind Release ⇀ Completed
    ♌ Water Release ⇀ Completed
    ♌ Lightning Release ⇀ Completed
    ♌ Temperature Release ⇀ Completed
    ♌ Volcanic Water Release ⇀ Completed
    ♌ Blazing Earth Release ⇀ Mastered
    ♌ Diethyl Ether Release ⇀ Mastered
    Your ninjutsu:
    ♌ Ninjutsu ⇀ Completed
    ♌ Genjutsu ⇀ Completed non-sharingan
    ♌ Taijutsu ⇀ Completed
    ♌ Kenjutsu ⇀ Completed
    ♌ Fūinjutsu ⇀ Completed non-medical
    ♌ Kaito's Taijutsu ⇀ Training
    ♌ Sniper Arts ⇀ Mastered
    ♌ Bandage Arts ⇀ Mastered
    ♌ Summoning ⇀ Eels & Ligers Signer/Signer
    ♌ Sharingan ⇀ Requires Awakening
    ♌ Drunken Monkey Fist ⇀ Training
    ♌ NB Genjutsu ⇀ Training
    ♌ Medical Ninjutsu ⇀ Training

.....~ Character Information ~

Close Combat: Madara is a very adept taijutsu fighter, possessing notable physical strength, great speed, and remarkable reflexes. He was capable of easily disarming a sword-wielding shinobi, before the latter could react. With a single roundhouse kick, he was able to repel a shinobi twice his size into an oncoming group of shinobi, knocking them all off their feet.

Bandage Arts: Being a Houtai Gigei master, has given Madara great multitasking capabilities due to his daily taijutsu and manipulation of bandages combinations simultaneously along with a great amount of agility to perform such fluid and effortless movements.(Approved in CFS template)

Inventory: A custom built bow is located on Madara's back held vertically down the middle. He carries a very light weight rectangular case filled with non magnetic alloy arrows that have various gimmicks including arrows that follow a curved path instead of straight, or ones that can explode by detonating the tags tucked inside of them. The arrow case is located slightly behind Madara's right waist area, allowing for easy access. Madara has affixed a seal to each of his wrists which allows him to summon an extra Bow, bandages, Katana, and various ninja projectiles/bombs. He even has stored clothing and outfits to change whenever he pleases by simply summoning them to the field. Just like any other ordinary shinobi, Madara keeps a fixed amount of kunais, shurikens, tags etc, anything ninja requires for battle. Madara has a seal located in the top part of his back along with another one on the lower part of his back which he himself created. Upon finishing his Fūinjutsu training, Madara was allowed the privilege of possessing the Reverse Four Symbols Seal. Madara also wields a standard red katana on his left hip with easy access. Most importantly, Madara is always seen with his infamous gunbai tied to his back, having the chain link reach up to medium range just like hidan's scythe.

유Tenshu Kaze kyou Tsuchi 유 God of Wind n' Earth
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage: N/A
    Description: 'The Tenshu Kaze kyou Tsuchi' was crafted by Mathias many years ago. The bow is made of a very rare indestructible material, the main two colors of the bow are black on white. However when Mathias gets a hold of Tenshu Kaze kyou Tsuchi, it automatically recognizes its owner and starts emitting a bright heavenly white glow from Mathias' own chakra signature. The special crafted string allows the wielder to shoot as many arrows as he pleases without the string breaking and allows anything shot through the bow to travel twice as fast compared to regular traveling arrows. If any other person picks up the bow it will have no effect on them. The bow nor the string will react to the holders chakra signature and will be "stuck" like a bow shaped in stone with no use whatsoever. The edges of the bow are as sharp as a swords blade. If the user pleases he could easily use the bow itself to protect himself from regular kenjutsu attacks or even from thrown projectiles like kunais, shuriken etc. Because of the chakra bond Tenshu Kaze kyou Tsuchi and Mathias share, the bow picks up traits of Mathias' main affinities which are Wind n' Earth. And thus sharpens those unique traits to allow Mathias sense disturbances within the air 'kaze' to pin-point his enemy's whereabouts above ground through the air and 'Tsuchi' to feel disturbances within the ground and anything touching it. They are both also able to notice techniques related to their affinity being created.

♦ Only Mathias may wield this bow.

(Fuuinjutsu: Chuubuu Gekitai) - Sealing Technique: Paralysis Repulse
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Self
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Chuubuu Gekitai is a special seal located in the users back. The seal automatically activates when the user has been shocked or paralyzed by an electrical current. Upon activation, the seal will start pouring out wind chakra, manifesting wind throughout the users body. Wind having an incredible resistance to electrical currents, will cause the prevention of further spreading. The after effect of this process will be numbness throughout the body for one turn, due to the electrical current straining the body.

Note: Must know Fuuinjutsu.
    Note: Must be placed in the users biography.
    Note: Each biography can have up to two seals. Meaning this technique can be used twice per battle. One Seal will be located in the upper back and the other will be on the lower back.
    Note: The user cannot perform any genjutsu in the same round.
    The user cannot perform any summonings for the same and the following 2 turns.
    Note: If the electrical current has enough volts to kill, the seal is void.
    Note: Can only be used by Mathias.

(Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu) - Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid (5 meters)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This is a sealing jutsu that is placed upon the users body, setting it to activate on the users death. It seals everything within a large, nearby, spherical into the users body.
    Note: Can only be activated upon the users death.

Background Information
    History: Before the era of ninja villages, Madara and his younger brother, Izuna, were considered the most gifted members of the Uchiha clan. Even by his clan's standards, Madara's chakra was especially strong. He grew up constantly competing and training with Izuna and in their efforts to surpass each other, each awakened their Mangekyō Sharingan. With the power of the Mangekyō, the two brothers took control of the clan, with Madara becoming its leader. Under his leadership, the clan conquered all they came across. Because of the never-ending series of battles at the time, Madara eventually began to suffer from overuse of the Mangekyō Sharingan, leaving him blind. In order to regain his sight he took Izuna's eyes for himself, granting him an "eternal" Mangekyō Sharingan with which he led the Uchiha clan to prosperity. While Itachi claimed that Madara took Izuna's eyes without his consent, Tobi, while retelling this event to Sasuke, stated that Izuna willingly gave up his eyes to Madara for the good of his brother and clan. It is unknown which is true.

Over the years, the Uchiha had constantly fought with the equally powerful Senju clan and as such, Madara had an undying rivalry with Hashirama Senju, the leader of the Senju clan. To bring an end to the constant fighting, Hashirama approached the Uchiha with an offer of peace. Although Madara never wanted peace with the Senju, the rest of the Uchiha wished to end the fighting, and Madara had no choice but to accept. The Senju, the Uchiha, and all the clans they had conquered came together to form the village of Konohagakure. Some time later, the villagers of Konoha selected Hashirama as the village's first Hokage, prompting Madara to contest him for the position. During the time he was a shinobi of Konohagakure, Madara approached Mū and Ōnoki where he informed them that despite the alliance that Iwagakure had made with Konoha, his village was to remain the dominant power and that from that point on, they would obey Konoha. Afterwards, Madara fought and defeated them when they engaged him in battle.

Battles

Won: 0
    Lost:

Dropping - http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=209409
    Permission - http://www.narutobase.net/forums/con...=3623&u2=78894

~Approved~

Last edited by Caliburn; 12-08-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Jana is the better than the
    best.

Re: Uchiha Madara

Congrats on being the first one I've seen a lot of permission requests already and I'm sure tons of Madara's and Obito's are going to follow in a few minutes

Status
    Aug 2009
    I miss my V award..

GREAT! ^_^
    Good bio!

Status
    Aug 2011
    In my castle, on the edge of Hell...I mean Kumogakure
    Currently Looking for Wind
    Release CJ

Bleh nice I guess

Status
    Above the law.

._. Son of a ***** I call dibs on fighting this one also

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

-Calls the 5 kage-

Us 5 vs You, sunday, be there

Status
    Apr 2012
    #Janaisthebest #Albelisemo

You're crazy man o_o
    Well Gratz for the Madara bio ^^

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Follow the Forum Rules

dude Madara bio sh!t just go real

congrats

Symbol of the Rebellion The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Symbol of the Revolution

You gonna go for the full thing?

Sweet MAthy! xox

Status
    Aug 2010
    Bored.

No no no... I said Obito!! not Madara!!

Status
    This user has no status.

I am disappointed that it has no pics but I understand why you did it. On your update you better wow me like you always do when it comes to bios.

Give em hell love!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

If I wasn't in a car my obito would already be done >.>

Status
    Jun 2011
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Mattobi View Post
    Congrats on being the first one I've seen a lot of permission requests already and I'm sure tons of Madara's and Obito's are going to follow in a few minutes
    *Braces for wave*

I'm honored to be blessed with your first post u_u
    Quote Originally Posted by Seblax View Post
    GREAT! ^_^
    Good bio!
    Thanks^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post
    Bleh nice I guess
    Its okay, you can tell me the truth. Its fugly as hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    ._. Son of a ***** I call dibs on fighting this one also
    You know you have it >_> though first? I'm not sure xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    -Calls the 5 kage-

Us 5 vs You, sunday, be there
    Umm.. okay ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    You're crazy man o_o
    Well Gratz for the Madara bio ^^
    Am I?...

Thank you^^
    Quote Originally Posted by -Obito Uchiha- View Post
    dude Madara bio sh!t just go real

congrats
    Hahaa xD

Well its not like I passed a test of sorts but thanks ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by The Girl on Fire View Post
    You gonna go for the full thing?

Sweet MAthy! xox
    If I can get there, now I'm just happy with the actual character itself ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    No no no... I said Obito!! not Madara!!
    But I don't like Obito, I like Madara xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ao-sama View Post
    I am disappointed that it has no pics but I understand why you did it. On your update you better wow me like you always do when it comes to bios.

Give em hell love!
    Well I'll be working on the BBcode like.. right nao xD though its physically impossible to do better than my Golden Uchiha so yeah, be warned (;

I'll try...? o_o

Status
    Aug 2010
    Bored.

lol, Ether way nice bio.. may your journey with it be a fun one

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

I. Was gonna be first damn you

Status
    Aug 2011
    Release CJ

Yes it is

Status
    Mar 2011
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

Very... very nice :zonder:

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Oooohhh Madara! Nice bio!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    lol, Ether way nice bio.. may your journey with it be a fun one
    You shall all be witnesses to that journey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro... View Post
    I. Was gonna be first damn you
    I'm sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post
    Yes it is
    xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade Dracova View Post
    Very... very nice :zonder:
    No its not, the BBcode at least
    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Oooohhh Madara! Nice bio!
    Thanks^^

Status
    May 2012
    Itachi Solo's.

RPing with this bio will suck.

You're just a Demi-God walking around, where's the fun in that?

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Interesting o-o though the lack of pics is disturbing >_>

Status
    Mar 2011
    Jana is the better than the
    best.

Fom now on thy nickname shall be: "You-Know-Who", "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" or "the Dark Lord".

Status
    Aug 2011
    Release CJ

Needs pics of him!!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

Honestly i don't see Madara fitting you at all, your more of a Shisui or Izuna kinda guy xD

Status
    Dec 2011
    Just an average guy.

Dibs on to be the first victim
    Nice bio btw

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»