Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    1. Madara
    2. Obito
    3. Nagato.

    And wasn't sage Senju + Uchiha to?.. So aren't these 3 basically at his level without him having the Juubi of course. O_o
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    what?! No, those 3 will never be at his level, not even close.

    Dat Moon Sized CT made on deathbed.
     
         

  3. #3
    Enel is that dude TheCCV's Avatar
    Status
    TheCCV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    and i dont even care
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Nope, I don't think that the Sage was a Senju. I believe he was a 1 of a kind person, a one man clan.
    Besides, we don't know his last name.

    And I'm pretty sure Nagato was a Senju/Uzumaki breed (I don't remember him having any traces of Sharingan or Uchiha blood), but I could be wrong.
     
         

  4. #4
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    what?! No, those 3 will never be at his level, not even close.

    Dat Moon Sized CT made on deathbed.
    On his death bed he did have the "Enormous chakra" remember. And i doubt he was right on his bed laying dieing when he did that. And plus Tsunade with her chakra can probably do it too. ^_^ If thats the only move she had to do. ;x

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCCV View Post
    Nope, I don't think that the Sage was a Senju. I believe he was a 1 of a kind person, a one man clan.
    Besides, we don't know his last name.

    And I'm pretty sure Nagato was pure Senju, but I could be wrong.
    the 3 i mentioned are basically "hybrids". Of course they weren't born Senju + Uchiha but became senju +Uchiha over their life time.

    Sage was SENJU + UCHIHA. Senju and Uchiha didn't exist back then. But his 2 descedents became to be known by those names. ^_^.

    Nagato was a Uzumaki so he had the "senju" in him cause of that. And he also had the Rinnegan from Madara which had the "Uchiha".
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 12-08-2012 at 01:09 AM.

  5. #5
    Member
    Status
    Itachi Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    169
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Nagato was Uzumaki he just implanted Madara's eyes. And no they're not even close to the SO6P
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    On his death bed he did have the "Enormous chakra" remember. And i doubt he was right on his bed laying dieing when he did that. And plus Tsunade with her chakra can probably do it too. ^_^ If thats the only move she had to do. ;x
    Tsunade? I doubt it, I highly doubt it.

    And yeah deathbed basically means he was close to the end of his life.
     
         

  7. #7
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sarutobi View Post
    Nagato was Uzumaki he just implanted Madara's eyes. And no they're not even close to the SO6P
    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Tsunade? I doubt it, I highly doubt it.

    And yeah deathbed basically means he was close to the end of his life.
    Even though you think my following statement is dumb or w.e.. but its true.

    Tsunade's chakra reserves > Uzumaki. Yea, Close to the end of his life as a old man ;x If he was Hiruzen's age I don't think it was that big of a deal , considering his chakra. And either Onoki's ^_^.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Even though you think my following statement is dumb or w.e.. but its true.

    Tsunade's chakra reserves > Uzumaki. Yea, Close to the end of his life as a old man ;x If he was Hiruzen's age I don't think it was that big of a deal , considering his chakra. And either Onoki's ^_^.
    I don't think its dumb, I just think its not true.

    But we have no idea how much chakra he had but I think its safe to say he has more than Tsunade.

    He made the moon in his old age while Tsunade ran out of chakra from healing the village.
     
         

  9. #9
    Enel is that dude TheCCV's Avatar
    Status
    TheCCV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    and i dont even care
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Sage was SENJU + UCHIHA. Senju and Uchiha didn't exist back then.
    I'm... confused by this.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCCV View Post
    I'm... confused by this.
    He is saying the Sage had the genetic traits of the Senju and the Uchiha, but the clans themselves didn't exist back then.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member HiruzenSwag's Avatar
    Status
    HiruzenSwag is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Don't forget Danzo!
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    rikudousennin6 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    unknown
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Look at my thread about this please
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    On his death bed he did have the "Enormous chakra" remember. And i doubt he was right on his bed laying dieing when he did that. And plus Tsunade with her chakra can probably do it too. ^_^ If thats the only move she had to do. ;x



    the 3 i mentioned are basically "hybrids". Of course they weren't born Senju + Uchiha but became senju +Uchiha over their life time.

    Sage was SENJU + UCHIHA. Senju and Uchiha didn't exist back then. But his 2 descedents became to be known by those names. ^_^.

    Nagato was a Uzumaki so he had the "senju" in him cause of that. And he also had the Rinnegan from Madara which had the "Uchiha".
    S06P hosted the jubbi and you know how much chakra that thing has
    S06P had more chakra than tsunade
     
         

  14. #14
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I don't think its dumb, I just think its not true.

    But we have no idea how much chakra he had but I think its safe to say he has more than Tsunade.

    He made the moon in his old age while Tsunade ran out of chakra from healing the village.
    It is true.

    Well of course the sage had morre chakra.. he did have the bijjuus with him.

    Tsunade kept giv7ng chakra to thevillagers... and hell shes cut in half and is able to summon katsuyu...
     
         

  15. #15
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fargo,North Dakota
    Posts
    12,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Technically yes

    But SM Naruto with Ma and Pa fused [No Kurama] can beat them 1 on 1 with extreme Diff, so I'd say No
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    what?! No, those 3 will never be at his level, not even close.

    Dat Moon Sized CT made on deathbed.
    Madara's just not trying hard enough
     
         

  17. #17
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Edo Madara, maybe, is the only being in existance, who has the capability of rivaling the Sage in terms of power.

    The meteorite he had just produced was large, not on par with the size of the moon, but imagine if he were to use his power to the fullest when he creates a meteorite. He maybe, just maybe, be able to create a seperate moon.
     
         
    Last edited by Sea Of Thy Soul; 12-08-2012 at 03:53 AM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Madara's just not trying hard enough
    He can try as hard as he wants..still won't be as powerful as the Sage...

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Technically yes

    But SM Naruto with Ma and Pa fused [No Kurama] can beat them 1 on 1 with extreme Diff, so I'd say No
    , any of these guys rapes SM Naruto with low difficulty.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    It is true.

    Well of course the sage had morre chakra.. he did have the bijjuus with him.

    Tsunade kept giv7ng chakra to thevillagers... and hell shes cut in half and is able to summon katsuyu...
    He used his own chakra cause no Bijuu was inside of him, so you can't say he used the Bijuu.

    Do you know how large the moon is? Creating a CT that large puts all of Tsunade's feats to shame.
     
         

  19. #19
    Boss TrollingSage's Avatar
    Status
    TrollingSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Until these characters do something original like create a jutsu, say the freaking moon, they are fodders to him. Also his tools were used to spank counterfeit bad boys, so a fight will be very painful for nagato, madara & obito i'd imagine
     
         

  20. #20
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    He used his own chakra cause no Bijuu was inside of him, so you can't say he used the Bijuu.

    Do you know how large the moon is? Creating a CT that large puts all of Tsunade's feats to shame.
    If the Bijuu wasn't inside him.. then he used the Senju part of his Blood aka high Chakra.

    Sorry but Tsunade can touch you and screw up your whole Nerve system.. and then easily kill you. O_o It doesn't put her feats to shame. But we'll see if he really created the moon. Or just put the Gedo in there.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Senju + Uchiha characters =...

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    If the Bijuu wasn't inside him.. then he used the Senju part of his Blood aka high Chakra.

    Sorry but Tsunade can touch you and screw up your whole Nerve system.. and then easily kill you. O_o It doesn't put her feats to shame. But we'll see if he really created the moon. Or just put the Gedo in there.
    , Tsunade messing with someones nerves is better than creating the moon? It does put her's and everyone else'e feats to shame.

    They already confirmed he created the moon in 606 and 467.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •