Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Getting back into the water [Kurapika]

*Sits by a lake and waits

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    Note: No water source required

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Re: Getting back into the water [Kurapika]

Could you link me to your previous training thread? I need to make sure that no jutsu were skipped nor any AACTs were added after it.

For now, we'll be learning a jutsu named Water Heavens Convergence. This jutsu is especially useful for those who have a means of going airborn for long times, and singers of summons that require water. Of course you can still be creative with the floating water.
    What you'll have to do is channel your suiton chakra into the humidity within the air, gather it and compress it into several orbs. You can keep the orbs floating by changing the waters density, I suppose.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...ns_Convergence

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    Everything's good and well with the thread.
    Now
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Kurapika View Post
    For now, we'll be learning a jutsu named Water Heavens Convergence. This jutsu is especially useful for those who have a means of going airborn for long times, and singers of summons that require water. Of course you can still be creative with the floating water.
    What you'll have to do is channel your suiton chakra into the humidity within the air, gather it and compress it into several orbs. You can keep the orbs floating by changing the waters density, I suppose.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...ns_Convergence

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

I start to build up my suiton chakra within me, feeling the build up within me. I perform the Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger then I channel it into the air. The moisture in the air and my suiton chakra merge and a small body of water is formed infront of me but in the air.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

I start to build up my suiton chakra within me, feeling the build up within me. I perform the Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger then I channel it into the air. The moisture in the air and my suiton chakra merge and a small body of water is formed infront of me but in the air.
    No need to mention handseals from now on, I find them quite irrelevant and space filling. Saying you 'perform the handseals' is fine though.
    Also, you infuse your suiton chakra with the moisture in the air instead of merging the two. That allows you to manipulate the air to intensify it.
    You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Seibun Hōfutsu) - Water Style: Water Heavens Convergence
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand signs Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger the user makes water rise from the ground and they can use this water in various ways. They can create a body of water for a water summoning to be encased in and allow them to move around where normally no water exists, or create a body of water to block incoming attacks or surround his target and then drown them.

As for our next jutsu, it's essentially spreading your suiton chakra into the water surrounding you, compressing the water within a limited area while keeping an oppening for you to be launched through. This can also be used to hide your 'exact' location, since your chakra will be spread withing the water around you, and traces of it will stay there when you're launched at high speed.
    Btw, from now on, I'll be asking for you to point out an interesting fact about each jutsu we learn, and how you'll take advantage of it. Be it an weakness or a strength of the jutsu or just something that caught your attention.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

I dive into the lake i am standing next to, while underwater. I build up my suiton chakra, as the chakra builds up, i channel it throughout my body. Ten i propel it trough my fists sending me upwards and back on to the ground.

This could be used to mask your cakra/confuse enemies if the track through water. For example when jiraiya infiltrated amegakure.he couldv'e used this jutsu continuosly

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Try to elaborate less on the 'building up my suiton chakra, as it builds up, after it building up' stuff, if it's not too much of a bother. ^^

You've learnt
    (Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
    Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

For our next jutsu, Hand of waves. I want you to gather your suiton chakra into the palm of your hand, spread some of it into the humidity to gather the water needed. Once you have enough humid, make it burst out in a stream starting from your palm.
    http://naruto-sannin.wikia.com/wiki/..._Hand_of_Waves
    It seems to me you can use this to create a water source. However, it also seems like it has a downside, try to find it!

Btw, when I don't link you to a wiki page, it's most like because there doesn't exist one.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

builds up suiton chakra within my body. I then channel it to my palms and into the air. As it develops within my palms, i feel the air start to gather moisture. Using that misture in the air. I spread the chakra evenly throughout my palm. Then i release a stream of water from my hand which merges with the moisture in the air. Forming a continuos stream of water.

Sorry for the late reply

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

builds up suiton chakra within my body. I then channel it to my palms and into the air. As it develops within my palms, i feel the air start to gather moisture. Using that misture in the air. I spread the chakra evenly throughout my palm. Then i release a stream of water from my hand which merges with the moisture in the air. Forming a continuos stream of water.

Sorry for the late reply
    The weakness of this jutsu would be that you'll remain physically in contact with the water while the water streams, leaving you unfavourable to raiton attacks.
    You've learnt:
    (Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

For the Water Drowning Technique, use the water made from last technique as a source to creating a spiraling stream which you can launch at your opponent from any angel by increasing the pressure while making it rotate.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...emon_Technique
    Being a continues stream, this is very effective against fire jutsu.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

drops out