Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»
    mr sage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

I know a lot of people think its not a question that sasuke has surpassed itachi but I say the only thing sasuke has over itachi is stamina. Look at the basics sharigan. Even tho sasuke has way more chakra he can't keep his sharigan activated like itachi. Thats let's you know itachi mastery over the sharigan is still a level higher than sasukes. Now look at ms abilities. Obviously they are the same powers but different effects. Itachi tsykuomi can only be countered by another uchiha while sasuke's is probably above average at best. Next sasuke ameterasu is better but barely considering their may be 5 ninja at the most fast enough to dodge it, it doesn't really matter. Next susanno obviously goes to itachi. Now sasuke does have itachi eyes and we haven't seen fully what he can do with them but itachi does have izanami and I myself think he has izangi but I have no proof of this. Last but not least itachi does have suishi( I know I spelled it wrong) ms. Now their still is taijutsu and they are about even. But ill give it to itachi cuz of the simple fact that itachi didn't need orochimaru n his drug to get his taijutsu as good as he is. But if you guys have any REASONS why u think sasuke has surpassed itachi I would love to hear them.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!

Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    I know a lot of people think its not a question that sasuke has surpassed itachi but I say the only thing sasuke has over itachi is stamina. Look at the basics sharigan. Even tho sasuke has way more chakra he can't keep his sharigan activated like itachi. Thats let's you know itachi mastery over the sharigan is still a level higher than sasukes. Now look at ms abilities. Obviously they are the same powers but different effects. Itachi tsykuomi can only be countered by another uchiha while sasuke's is probably above average at best. Next sasuke ameterasu is better but barely considering their may be 5 ninja at the most fast enough to dodge it, it doesn't really matter. Next susanno obviously goes to itachi. Now sasuke does have itachi eyes and we haven't seen fully what he can do with them but itachi does have izanami and I myself think he has izangi but I have no proof of this. Last but not least itachi does have suishi( I know I spelled it wrong) ms. Now their still is taijutsu and they are about even. But ill give it to itachi cuz of the simple fact that itachi didn't need orochimaru n his drug to get his taijutsu as good as he is. But if you guys have any REASONS why u think sasuke has surpassed itachi I would love to hear them.
    This thread was made twice yesterday, and 3 times the day before. Its been made oever 100 times already. Use the search bar...... /thread

★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist

Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    This thread was made twice yesterday, and 3 times the day before. Its been made oever 100 times already. Use the search bar...... /thread
    dam...you must want op to kill himself...dam bro

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well itachi is dead and sasuke is alive so /thread

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.

Quote Originally Posted by toweringogz View Post
    This.

mr sage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by COLONELJJ81 View Post
    Ok then tonton stronger than so6p.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by COLONELJJ81 View Post

lmao

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "A scared world needs a
    Fearless Church"

well itachi did kill himself to save sasuke twice soooo...

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!

itachi soloes Taka and orochimaru at the same time

mr sage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That doesn't prove anything

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Sasuke has much higher chakra reserves and better amaterasu.

There is nothing to prove that Itachi's Susanoo is better, because Sasuke has the arrows, sword and the Enton orb that infuses his weapons with amaterasu.

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Ems>ms that's the main reason..itachi no longer has shisui eye he burned it with amateratsu..an to get izanami you bee 1st DNA which itachi does not have..sasuke can use his eyes longer that's why he has surpassed itachi.also izanami does not just work on everybody...an sasuke can also keep his sharingan out like itachi but he rather not do it there's no point.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 12-10-2012 at 07:20 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When sasuke shows his FULL POWER OF EMS then he officialy will surpass itachi
    For now Itachi > Sasuke

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes, Sasuke has surpassed Itachi.

mr sage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Ems>ms that's the main reason..itachi no longer has shisui eye he burned it with amateratsu..an to get izanami you bee 1st DNA which itachi does not have..sasuke can use his eyes longer that's why he has surpassed itachi.also izanami does not just work on everybody...an sasuke can also keep his sharingan out like itachi but he rather not do it there's no point.
    Just cuz sasuke has itachi eyes doesn't mean anything. Also shisui eye was once his abilities so that only means sasuke will never surpass itachi. And how the hell do u need the 1st DNA to use izanami if itachi already used and why wouldnt it work on anybody. From my understanding all u need to do is set the person up in the loop. And finally sasuke can't keep his eyes active like itachi.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh

Only one person Sasuke suprassed is Oro who was half dead atm.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?

He will never...........

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Sasuke fought Itachi he would win. He already broke tsukyomi with 3 tomme, Itachi didn't let him out of it. Sasuke could stop Amaterasu by either using shed skin or flicking it off of him. He's superior at regular ninjutsu shown when they both used fireball jutsu and Itachi had to resort to ms. He is also very intelligent and battle savy. Itachi's tai jutsu advantage is useless in front of susanoo.

It comes down to susanoo vs susanoo, I don't think either totsuka or Amaterasu sword would pierce it, however Amaterasu spawns so he could possibly use it on Itachi whilst using susanoo.

Things that should be considered are Itachi's terrible eyesight and poor stamina.

mr sage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    If Sasuke fought Itachi he would win. He already broke tsukyomi with 3 tomme, Itachi didn't let him out of it. Sasuke could stop Amaterasu by either using shed skin or flicking it off of him. He's superior at regular ninjutsu shown when they both used fireball jutsu and Itachi had to resort to ms. He is also very intelligent and battle savy. Itachi's tai jutsu advantage is useless in front of susanoo.

It comes down to susanoo vs susanoo, I don't think either totsuka or Amaterasu sword would pierce it, however Amaterasu spawns so he could possibly use it on Itachi whilst using susanoo.

Things that should be considered are Itachi's terrible eyesight and poor stamina.
    First off since u mentioned itachi eye sight think about this sasuke eyes are blind. Next the fight wouldn't even come down to susanno and even if it did itachi is stronger. Finally itachi has izanami and shisui ms so itachi is clearly a level above sasuke.

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes Sasuke has surpassed Itachi. If they were to fight currently Sasuke would win, he has broke out of Tskuyomi with 3Tomoe Sharingan, he has much more stamina and chakra reserves than Itachi. He can keep his Susano'o up longer than Itachi plus Sasuke has the faster jutsu's such as Blaze Release:Magatama,Susano'o Arrows and he has a stronger defence than Itachi as Sasuke has shield of black flames on his Susano'o to keep Itachi back.

mr sage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Kakashi Senju View Post
    Yes Sasuke has surpassed Itachi. If they were to fight currently Sasuke would win, he has broke out of Tskuyomi with 3Tomoe Sharingan, he has much more stamina and chakra reserves than Itachi. He can keep his Susano'o up longer than Itachi plus Sasuke has the faster jutsu's such as Blaze Release:Magatama,Susano'o Arrows and he has a stronger defence than Itachi as Sasuke has shield of black flames on his Susano'o to keep Itachi back.
    The only reason sasuke would beat itachi now is cuz he went blind n got itachi eyes.I they were both at full power sasuke would lose just by itachi looking at him.

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Just cuz sasuke has itachi eyes doesn't mean anything. Also shisui eye was once his abilities so that only means sasuke will never surpass itachi. And how the hell do u need the 1st DNA to use izanami if itachi already used and why wouldnt it work on anybody. From my understanding all u need to do is set the person up in the loop. And finally sasuke can't keep his eyes active like itachi.
    My fault I meant you need the first dna for izanagi..an go reread the chapter where itachi explained izanami it does not just work on anybody it's for people who are trying to follow someone else path instead of there own..idk something like that itachi explained it very good...an shisui eye is gOne just let it go no one has that power anymore...an yes sasuke can keep his eyes activated there's just no reason to he has a uchiha body just having the sharingan out does nothing to his chakara.

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The only reason sasuke would beat itachi now is cuz he went blind n got itachi eyes.I they were both at full power sasuke would lose just by itachi looking at him.
    Sasuke wouldn't lose he has more stamina than Itachi does, and you are forgetting that Sasuke can spam his EMS techs, while Itachi will be exhausted after using Tsuki. And Sasuke has already broken out of Itachi's strongest genjutsu before with 3Tomoe Sharingan. And Itachi can hardly keep his Susano'o up for long while Sasuke has kept his Susano'o up for a long period of time look at his battle with Danzo and the five kages he had his Susano'o up for most of the fight.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840

Sasuke is stronger and much much dumber than Itachi.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First off since u mentioned itachi eye sight think about this sasuke eyes are blind. Next the fight wouldn't even come down to susanno and even if it did itachi is stronger. Finally itachi has izanami and shisui ms so itachi is clearly a level above sasuke.
    Sasuke's eyes are fine since he has ems, Itachi's are a problem he got shuriken parts in him because of it. Why wouldn't it come down to susanoo he can't take out Sasuke with regular ninjutus, taijutsu, genjutstu, tsukyomi or amaterasu as mentioned above all he has left is susanoo.

Izanami isn't coming into play look how much trouble he had trying to pull it off against Kabuto and he had Sasuke helping. Sushi's eye isn't part of Itachi's arsenal either.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»