Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 45
  1. #1
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,077
    Location
    canada
    This user has no status.
     

    just sumthing i recalled



    looks @ where it says senjutsu

    Naruto 221 page 12 | One Manga


    i will fix the link does not work
    i will try again later

    ...soo its obivous but just verifying senjtus has diffrent meanings
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,077
    Location
    canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
    Ummm state the obvious much?:confused:
    ANAL MUCH dude

    like isated that in my message
    wow & ur form uk know wonder
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
    So wait hold on your making a thread stating the obvious....why exactly?if its obvious why make a thread about it?Your last thread you basically read the manga back to us?:confused: And yeh im from the uk (you should really work on your english it's really bad ) from* stated* no* not form* isated* and know*
    Yea i agree with Devlin your treads are hard to understand because of your english and the point of the tread are hard to understand
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,077
    Location
    canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
    So wait hold on your making a thread stating the obvious....why exactly?if its obvious why make a thread about it?Your last thread you basically read the manga back to us?:confused: And yeh im from the uk (you should really work on your english it's really bad ) from* stated* no* not form* isated* and know*
    Dude u have got superioty complex u always have sumthin smart 2 say
    1st of all i said i was verifying cuz i did not know
    2nd of all " i have bad english "
    sorry iam not from fricking UK
    like u have no right to judge me so get lost B
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member -Naruto Uzumaki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Naruto Uzumaki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,517
    Location
    ...
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    Alright, guys. That's enough.
     
         

  6. #6
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,006
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    watchs the catch ? i dont get it on that link it didnt say senjutsu :S
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    If i see more flaming i will close this tread :D lol
    But dark kabuto you should hear what Devlin is trying to explain you i remember these days i saw 2 of your treads and i didnt understand them so when you try to make a new tread first think and that link isnt showing anything exept Sasuke and his dad and there is nothing about senjetsu
     
         

  8. #8
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    What the crap... how exactly was it so obvious that senjutsu means both strategy and natural energy? It's nothing special but hey, I learned something new.

    Quote Originally Posted by caseygaming View Post
    watchs the catch ? i dont get it on that link it didnt say senjutsu :S
     
         
    Last edited by Xero; 03-16-2009 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #9
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,077
    Location
    canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
    I wasn't judging you-you were the one who stated i was from the uk and from what you said i could have taken it as an insult.I'm actually irish and grew up in america most of my life so before you judge me i think you should get your facts right plus you say the uk (the home and origin of the english language) this is why i stated your english was bad because as not only have i said it but others have as your threads are hard to understand at times.It was a simple question which you have taken offence to,this is your choice.I don't have a superiority complex as you think I am simply stating the obvious.Your thread about the seal simply is reading back to us what we have read in the manga this week and seemed a bit strange is this thread as you are again stating something which is obivious(from your own words) So how can we not find it strange that you are stating the obvious.If you don't expect comments like this in future (not just myself) i think you should think about it
    K 1st of all ALL human benings are hypocretes u & me & yes ur Juding me because i am going through both mental & phyiscal Disbalites But iam not as IDOtic or stupid as uguyz may seem in fact i ma tryin to b laid back but nooo INstead of using these times to make threads or information u wanna point out u spend time to make fun of me or do sumthing ot piss me off ........ quiet frankly I apologize because i know iam pathetic & iam a lsoer & do sumthings & ialawys try to find the good & things ALL I truly ask is stop judgine me "my english is horrrible " for example
    like u don't know wat i have been through just like i don't know so sorry if i judge u in anyway
    BUT MY THrEADS WHERE FOR Verefication Cause it is sumting i did not know

    As for the seal thing i was asking if u noticed &is the 8 trigram seal jutsu was minato REfrring 2 that jutsu CUz he used 3 diffrent jutsu on naruto & kyubi so iwas just bascially asking questions cause i don,t
    know ....
    K dude
     
         

  10. #10
    Metal Jutsu Glam_boy's Avatar
    Status
    Glam_boy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    In the shadow of the melodic creatures in middle Earth.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKABUto View Post
    K 1st of all ALL human benings are hypocretes u & me & yes ur Juding me because i am going through both mental & phyiscal Disbalites But iam not as IDOtic or stupid as uguyz may seem in fact i ma tryin to b laid back but nooo INstead of using these times to make threads or information u wanna point out u spend time to make fun of me or do sumthing ot piss me off ........ quiet frankly I apologize because i know iam pathetic & iam a lsoer & do sumthings & ialawys try to find the good & things ALL I truly ask is stop judgine me "my english is horrrible " for example
    like u don't know wat i have been through just like i don't know so sorry if i judge u in anyway
    BUT MY THrEADS WHERE FOR Verefication Cause it is sumting i did not know

    As for the seal thing i was asking if u noticed &is the 8 trigram seal jutsu was minato REfrring 2 that jutsu CUz he used 3 diffrent jutsu on naruto & kyubi so iwas just bascially asking questions cause i don,t
    know ....
    K dude
    its ok men! theres no racist here.... just ask some will answer. peace!
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,077
    Location
    canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    I APOLOGIZE I HAD a dEPRESSION PROBLEM ANGER MANGEMNT PROBLEM
    DISIBLITY PROBLEM
    LD
    BUT MOSTLY I GOT AN ANGER MANGAMENT PROBLEM
    don't worry it has nuthing to do wit u & i don't wanna talk about it O^O

    But i nthe end i apologize

    Remeber don't judge or enjoy pissing off others "sakumonleaonmach"
    is an example
    & remebr only god can judge
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKABUto View Post
    I APOLOGIZE I HAD a dEPRESSION PROBLEM
    & remeber only god can judge me now

    only god can judge me now- yey hail 2-pac lol:D
     
         

  13. #13
    Metal Jutsu Glam_boy's Avatar
    Status
    Glam_boy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    In the shadow of the melodic creatures in middle Earth.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    hail 2-pac of cigarette.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member sakum0n0leonmccash's Avatar
    Status
    sakum0n0leonmccash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    268
    Location
    Sunnydale, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    dude. just leave this forum.

    your grandma got a hole in her panties.

    This is what you deserve:

     
         
    Last edited by sakum0n0leonmccash; 03-16-2009 at 04:58 PM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,077
    Location
    canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    Quote Originally Posted by sakum0n0leonmccash View Post
    dude. just leave this forum.

    your grandma got a hole in her panties.
    Speak of the devil
    & dude my grandam is sick in GHANA
    so plz talk aobut me u FREAKING coward she is lamost dying she lost her husband i never even met my grandfather that much
    WE EVEN MADE UP ON THIS FORUM U Should leave u freaking coward betteer yet GIVE me ur address so i can FREAKING obliterate U
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,137
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    Will a mod close this thread please
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    Quote Originally Posted by sakum0n0leonmccash View Post
    dude. just leave this forum.

    your grandma got a hole in her panties.

    This is what you deserve:

    Dude dont talk like that you will get baned faster than him if you continue that way and you cant insult him because he rushed to make a tread if you mentioned my grandma i would trow a acid in your face
     
         

  18. #18
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,058
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    DARKKABUTO


    I eman whta i eman.
    U dont respect any of this forum users, do you? "Thne wai aer yuo typeing lke this?" why? Why cant u just correct what you spell. it is not your english that is bad, it's you who types too fast with typos and other things. Why are we supposed to read this sh1t and try to understand it?
    Maybe you can show a little repect to forum user first and try to make your spelling at least accurate?

    If you think everyone is trying to insult you thats not it. Just be more polite, at leat with your spelling. Watch what u type...

    Not "wtcha wut y tpe" okay?


    P.s

    There's no need to tell us what u've gone trough about your grandma in Ghana and other thing. This is not an excue to behave unethically, you know..
     
         
    Last edited by roflcopter; 03-16-2009 at 08:24 PM.

  19. #19
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,058
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    Dude dont talk like that you will get baned faster than him if you continue that way and you cant insult him because he rushed to make a tread if you mentioned my grandma i would trow a acid in your face
    You guys are dangerous. Throwing acid is a gay move. Go and punch him if you want.
     
         

  20. #20
    Myobokuzan Flaw's Avatar
    Status
    Flaw is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,508
    Location
    The Desert of Joy
     



    Re: just sumthing i recalled

    roflmao...roflcopter xDDDD
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •