Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 35
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Salad is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are my Senpai. I am your
    Kouhai.
     



    How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Title says it all
     
         

  2. #2
    Academy Student Kirito12's Avatar
    Status
    Kirito12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    I think as strong as Renji or Urahara
     
         

  3. #3
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    kisuke uraharas equal imo
     
         

  4. #4
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Soul academy
    Posts
    11,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    kenpachi's equal obviously. and for the record i am stating it again isshin is the retired 3rd squad captain before rojuro.
     
         

  5. #5
    Insomnia is a bitch... Two's Avatar
    Status
    Two is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In-between 1 and 3
    Posts
    3,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito12 View Post
    I think as strong as Renji or Urahara
    Renji....really
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito12 View Post
    I think as strong as Renji or Urahara
    Just how strong do you think Renji is?...

    Isshin to me is 0 division level as he was able to go head to head with Aizen even tiring him out to the point where Aizen was forced to upgrade and this is without Shikai.

    Plus he's already stated he's captain level at least.
     
         

  7. #7
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Just how strong do you think Renji is?...

    Isshin to me is 0 division level as he was able to go head to head with Aizen even tiring him out to the point where Aizen was forced to upgrade and this is without Shikai.

    Plus he's already stated he's captain level at least.
    First off renji is strong...second he pushes aizen to upgrade because aizen did not use his shikai.
     
         

  8. #8
    Professor Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Professor Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Posts
    10,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Isshin is at least senior captain level so shunsui/unohana level until we see their bankais

    side note: Renji is strong but not on isshin's level
     
         

  9. #9
    Senpai1507's Avatar
    Status
    Senpai1507 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    378
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Strong enough to kill Aizen without Hogyoku.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    First off renji is strong...second he pushes aizen to upgrade because aizen did not use his shikai.
    So Aizen was destroying the captains with skill anyway plus Isshin never used his Shikai either duh....

    Never said Renji wasn't strong I asked how strong does he think Renji is, he was ko'd off a dropkick by a Quincy, he's no where near the level of Shunsei, 0 division or Ichigo.
     
         

  11. #11
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    So Aizen was destroying the captains with skill anyway plus Isshin never used his Shikai either duh....

    Never said Renji wasn't strong I asked how strong does he think Renji is, he was ko'd off a dropkick by a Quincy, he's no where near the level of Shunsei, 0 division or Ichigo.
    Renji got ko'd because he could not go bankai thoes Quincy are not a joke...isshin shikai is no where near aizen shikai...an if aizen was not useing his shikai while fighting the other captians he would have died fighting shinji not died but would have been pushed to upgrade.
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 12-16-2012 at 05:23 PM.

  12. #12
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Soul academy
    Posts
    11,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Renji got ko'd because he could not go bankai thoes Quincy are not a joke...isshin shikai is no where near aizen shikai...an if aizen was not useing his shikai while fighting the other captians he would have died fighting shinji not died but would have been pushed to upgrade.
    Dude face the facts there are a ton of soul reapers stronger than Renji I will go down the list

    Ikkaku
    Yumichika
    Yachiru


    Captains level

    Shinji
    Kensei
    Rojuro
    Shunsui
    Unohana
    Kenpachi
    Byakuya

    Dude I can keep going.you see the point Renji is just below the top three I listed.
     
         

  13. #13
    Insomnia is a bitch... Two's Avatar
    Status
    Two is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In-between 1 and 3
    Posts
    3,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Dude face the facts there are a ton of soul reapers stronger than Renji I will go down the list

    Ikkaku
    Yumichika
    Yachiru


    Dude I can keep going.you see the point Renji is just below the top three I listed.
    now you've just made yourself look a bit silly...
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Renji got ko'd because he could not go bankai thoes Quincy are not a joke...isshin shikai is no where near aizen shikai...an if aizen was not useing his shikai while fighting the other captians he would have died fighting shinji not died but would have been pushed to upgrade.
    in the last thread you said Quincies were weak but never mind he got beat by a Sternritter he was what people call a one hit wonder.

    How can you say Isshin's Shikai is not as strong personally I don't believe it is either but I don't go by pure fanboyism until we've seen Isshin's Shikai I'm not going to say anything about it.

    Aizen's destroyed captains in Shikai while some of them were using Bankai, the fact Isshin was able to push him to the point he had to evolve proves to me he is a high captain level or above.
     
         

  15. #15
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    E
    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Dude face the facts there are a ton of soul reapers stronger than Renji I will go down the list

    Ikkaku
    Yumichika
    Yachiru


    Captains level

    Shinji
    Kensei
    Rojuro
    Shunsui
    Unohana
    Kenpachi
    Byakuya

    Dude I can keep going.you see the point Renji is just below the top three I listed.
    the first three you named was a joke I won't take that serious yachiru some one you have not seen fight lol anyway..kensei is weak he's a joke every time he fight he lose.
     
         

  16. #16
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    in the last thread you said Quincies were weak but never mind he got beat by a Sternritter he was what people call a one hit wonder.

    How can you say Isshin's Shikai is not as strong personally I don't believe it is either but I don't go by pure fanboyism until we've seen Isshin's Shikai I'm not going to say anything about it.

    Aizen's destroyed captains in Shikai while some of them were using Bankai, the fact Isshin was able to push him to the point he had to evolve proves to me he is a high captain level or above.
    They are weak compared to a soul reaper at full power but renji was being held back so because of that the Quincy over powerd him an tite kubo said renji bankai has changed, I think he was the one to train the most..

    We already seen isshin shikai it's like ichigo shikai so what you talking bout aizen had the perfect shikai.

    Of course aizen destroyed them he was useing shikai his shikai is no joke he did not use shikai fighting isshin he brought his power down a lot by doing that..cuz shinji had him beat if aizen did not use shikai he had the best chance against aizen if aizen was not useing shikai.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    They are weak compared to a soul reaper at full power but renji was being held back so because of that the Quincy over powerd him an tite kubo said renji bankai has changed, I think he was the one to train the most..

    We already seen isshin shikai it's like ichigo shikai so what you talking bout aizen had the perfect shikai.

    Of course aizen destroyed them he was useing shikai his shikai is no joke he did not use shikai fighting isshin he brought his power down a lot by doing that..cuz shinji had him beat if aizen did not use shikai he had the best chance against aizen if aizen was not useing shikai.
    Well it's your opinion on Renji I don't really care,

    Well answer me this...Isshin stated while fighting Grange fisher all Shinigami who are captain class are suppressing their spirit pressure or they would all be swinging around Zanpaktou's the size of buildings, also Ichigo doesn't count because the moment he gained his Zanpaktou it was already in Shikai.

    While Isshin's was the same form when he battled Grand Fisher, it's known that all Zanpaktou's change when they enter Shikai the closest to not changing would be Byakuya but even his completely changes into petals before going back into it's original form...so unless you actually hear the words something something Engetsu I wouldn't say he was in Shikai.
     
         

  18. #18
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Well it's your opinion on Renji I don't really care,

    Well answer me this...Isshin stated while fighting Grange fisher all Shinigami who are captain class are suppressing their spirit pressure or they would all be swinging around Zanpaktou's the size of buildings, also Ichigo doesn't count because the moment he gained his Zanpaktou it was already in Shikai.

    While Isshin's was the same form when he battled Grand Fisher, it's known that all Zanpaktou's change when they enter Shikai the closest to not changing would be Byakuya but even his completely changes into petals before going back into it's original form...so unless you actually hear the words something something Engetsu I wouldn't say he was in Shikai.
    I'm while fighting aizen he said getsuga tensho I think his sword still looked the same..what ever I dont kno
     
         

  19. #19
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    Well, Ikkaku is stronger than Renji. He is/was his senpai, after all. Also, Ikkaku has a Bankai, as well.

    Yumichika, not so sure. It depends on whether or not he has knowledge of Ruri'ro Kujaku.

    Yachiru is implied to be insanely powerful, I'm sure she could take him on.

    I'm not sure how Roju looks silly, those people could presumably defeat Renji. I'm sure even Shuuhei could defeat him.
    First off ikkaku is not stronger then renji lol renji has a bankai aswell an stated by tite kubo his bankai has went under a change meaning it got stronger yea he was his senpai that really don't mean nothing anyway.

    Yumichka has no chance does not matter if he did have intel he would still lose he's to busy trying to be beautiful instead of training unless he has bankai he has no chance.

    Yachiru is an unknown don't bring her up...as for shuuhei I don't kno.
     
         

  20. #20
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    And Ikkaku just stood there for the timeskip doing nothing? Don't let Ikkaku's rank fool you. Remember, Renji begged Ikkaku to take the Vacant 5th Division Captain position and even mentioned that there aren't any other lieutenants who can use Bankai and even if there was he would be the only one qualified. And this was after Renji acheived Bankai. And yeah Renji's Bankai went under a "change", both of their Bankai are broken. Ikkaku's Bankai is weaker than it originally was due to the fracture that was fixed, and Renji's lost a bunch of its segments. Renji really has nothing on Ikkaku. He sucks at kido and is an 11th Division Member at heart since that's where he came from.

    It doesn't matter whether or not Yumichika has Bankai, if you're not sure if Shuuhei could win or lose against Renji, then I don't see why Yumichika doesn't have a chance. You're just underestimating Yumichika like you are Ikkaku. Either that or you're overrating Renji. I'm inclined to believe the latter. It's alright, Renji's severely overrated, anyway. Yumichika one-shotted Shuuhei. And Shuuhei is entirely more level-headed than Renji.

    Unohana is unknown, but it was implied before he revelation as the First Kenpachi that she was insanely strong. Kubo always follows up on his hyped characters, unlike Kishi.
    By yachiru I thought you meant the little girl unohana would destroy renji no Dout....

    Renji begged him to take the 5th spot so what renji went threw urahara special training an learned bankai in no time by change I did not mean it was broken but you kno what I meant, ikkaku bankai was always weak an his shikai is a huge let down lol renji is just stronger..renji sucks at kido what where you get that from anyway ikkaku also sucks at kido so what you trying to say?

    Weather or not yumichka has bankai matters a lot, yea he one shotted hisagi but that's hisagi we are talking bout renji some one with a bankai yumichka has no chance he took that squad zero guy punch like it was nothing..hisagi like I said I don't kno he Probly has bankai right now but if not he will lose.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    By yachiru I thought you meant the little girl unohana would destroy renji no Dout....

    Renji begged him to take the 5th spot so what renji went threw urahara special training an learned bankai in no time by change I did not mean it was broken but you kno what I meant, ikkaku bankai was always weak an his shikai is a huge let down lol renji is just stronger..renji sucks at kido what where you get that from anyway ikkaku also sucks at kido so what you trying to say?

    Weather or not yumichka has bankai matters a lot, yea he one shotted hisagi but that's hisagi we are talking bout renji some one with a bankai yumichka has no chance he took that squad zero guy punch like it was nothing..hisagi like I said I don't kno he Probly has bankai right now but if not he will lose.
    Actually the punch did hurt him, his fist were shaking to show this also Kirinji held back in his punch.
     
         

  22. #22
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    I did mean the little girl. Yachiru Kusajishi. My point was that hype means everything to Kubo. If he hypes up a character, more than likely, they WILL be strong. The only exception to that was Ginjo, but that whole arc was just to show Ichigo off. Don't be fooled by her appearance.

    I'm saying if anything, they're equal. Renji's too eager to pull out his Bankai, and Ikkaku is too hesitant. They're two sides of the same coin. Either way, Renji is vastly overrated. Ikkaku would've been a captain already if he wasn't stubbornly serving under Kenpachi until he died. Also, during his fight with Szayel, Renji admitted that he sucked at kido. Because he's in the 11th Division, Ikkaku's essentially taught not to use kido. Renji's just plain bad at it.

    Bankai just means more reiatsu for Ruri'ro Kujaku to consume. Renji is lieutenant level, Yumichika is 3rd seat level. He's not that far behind. I'm not saying Renji hasn't improved, but after his transfer from the 5th Division, he was the 6th seat of the 11th while Yumichika was 5th, and only got transfered as Byakuya's lieutenant because his last lieutenant, Ginjiro Shirogane, was retiring to open up the Glasses Shop. Not to mention the fact that this happened I believe only a couple of weeks before Rukia was sent to the Human World, so he JUST became a lieutenant right before the series started.
    Then why In ur last post did you say unohana was a unknow everybody knos she would beat renji..anyway what hype does yachiru have Mabey I missed something.

    Renji will pull out his bankai when ever ikkaku on the other hand won't because he's in squad 11..how is renji overrated? Yea ikkaku would have been a very weak captian compared to all the others once you get bankai you ate considered captian level simple as that..yea they are both bad at kido so why even bring that up ikkaku would need more than renji if they wer to fight..

    you think renji will get caught in that silly move good luck trying to catch him in that ruri'ro kujaku renji is to long range for that his baboon cannon thing will keep yumichka away he's just not on renji level he needs to show more, an we also seen renji physical power he's no joke.
     
         

  23. #23
    Insomnia is a bitch... Two's Avatar
    Status
    Two is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In-between 1 and 3
    Posts
    3,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    .

    Renji has surpassed Ikaku, why is that so hard for you to understand? At one point, yes Ikaku was stronger, the first arc already showed that Renji's shikia was stronger than ikaku's... and by watching them fight other opponents it's vicious that Renji's bankai is stronger...don't be a fanboy man!!... And Kubo stated that Yumichika and Ikaku are the same strength so, that is that...and you cannot definitely say how strong Yachiru is cos we've only ever seen her hang onto Kenpachi's back.
     
         

  24. #24
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Actually the punch did hurt him, his fist were shaking to show this also Kirinji held back in his punch.
    It barely hurt him..he was holding back give me proof yea u can't but I to believe he was holding back as well a little bit.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,629
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

    Renji vs. Ikkaku argument is irrelevant. The two will never fight, it is impossible to accurately compare their strengths.

    Isshin's full power is unknown. I'm assuming his bankai is similar to Ichigo's, since he knows about the final Getsuga Tensho. Therefore, I'm going to place an estimate that he has a similar strength to Ichigo, maybe being a bit lower, due to Ichigo's mixed heritage. (Having quincy and Soul Reaper blood, I'm guessing, helps him have a higher reitatsu. But that's just a guess.)
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •