Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Theory: Why madara doesn't want to be in edo form

Other than what we already know which is he can't be edo and control the juubi

Perhaps there is a point of chakra overload?

In chapter 591
    Www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/591/17

Madara states that there is one risk to the jutsu
    That as long as you know the seal you can release
    Edo tensies summoning contract and that there is
    Nothing more troublesome than doing that...an undying body..unlimited chakra..it cannot be controlled

Then he goes rampage asking who summoned the contract

Why would the mighty madara be frustrated at the point that he has unlimited chakra? And why did he go after naruto as soon as he released the seal?

I believe its because he has limited time before the big kaboom. Let's be serious..there is no1 that can defeat madara. Not even naruto and sasuke...not even the shinobi alliance...

Perhaps the real reason he can't become the juubis host in edo form is because he will have a chakra overload and explode. Maybe the chakra is unlimited but the bodys resistance remains the same. Which is why he's been more of relaxing against naruto and bee and kakashi and guy. Not rushing the process

Like itachi said every jutsu has a weakness. I believe even if you release the contact there is still a downfall

This is simply a theory I've thought of doesn't mean I'm saying its going to happen.

★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist

Re: Theory: Why madara doesn't want to be in edo form

he just wants to funny control juubi since it took so much to reach the point he is at now....so thats like one of the main reasons why he wants a living body

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by COLONELJJ81 View Post
    he just wants to funny control juubi since it took so much to reach the point he is at now....so thats like one of the main reasons why he wants a living body
    Well that point is already clear to me. I just think there's more to releasing edo tensie's summoning contract

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Truemadara View Post
    Other than what we already know which is he can't be edo and control the juubi

Perhaps there is a point of chakra overload?

In chapter 591
    Www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/591/17

Madara states that there is one risk to the jutsu
    That as long as you know the seal you can release
    Edo tensies summoning contract and that there is
    Nothing more troublesome than doing that...an undying body..unlimited chakra..it cannot be controlled

Then he goes rampage asking who summoned the contract

Why would the mighty madara be frustrated at the point that he has unlimited chakra? And why did he go after naruto as soon as he released the seal?

I believe its because he has limited time before the big kaboom. Let's be serious..there is no1 that can defeat madara. Not even naruto and sasuke...not even the shinobi alliance...

Perhaps the real reason he can't become the juubis host in edo form is because he will have a chakra overload and explode. Maybe the chakra is unlimited but the bodys resistance remains the same. Which is why he's been more of relaxing against naruto and bee and kakashi and guy. Not rushing the process

Like itachi said every jutsu has a weakness. I believe even if you release the contact there is still a downfall

This is simply a theory I've thought of doesn't mean I'm saying its going to happen.
    he needs a living body to control the juubi.how can the juubi survive in a dead host body, it's not possible

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pain to the world

not a bad theory...up to the explosion from having too much chakra, that would be a very very lame reason

Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.

So Madara can show Sasuke how "restoring one's clan" is done IF you know what I'm sayin'. X3

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by medal32 View Post
    not a bad theory...up to the explosion from having too much chakra, that would be a very very lame reason
    The explosion part is kinda lame...I just don't another way to visually express an chakra overload

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya lives View Post
    he needs a living body to control the juubi.how can the juubi survive in a dead host body, it's not possible
    I've already stated that I'm aware of this

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think everyone believes that edo tensei is a time dependent jutsu. It would simply not make sense, if it could last forever. Nothing is unlimited in Naruto, and I don't see edo tensei lasting many days. That is probably the reason, why he wants a real body.

Of course it is also quite obvious that he needs a real body to become the jinchuriki. If you sealed something in an edo tensei, it should just return to its initial form. That is how edo tensei works. It doesn't regenerate damages, it returns the shape and form of the person to the one initially summoned (with few boundaries).

So of course it's time dependent

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I think everyone believes that edo tensei is a time dependent jutsu. It would simply not make sense, if it could last forever. Nothing is unlimited in Naruto, and I don't see edo tensei lasting many days. That is probably the reason, why he wants a real body.

Of course it is also quite obvious that he needs a real body to become the jinchuriki. If you sealed something in an edo tensei, it should just return to its initial form. That is how edo tensei works. It doesn't regenerate damages, it returns the shape and form of the person to the one initially summoned (with few boundaries).

So of course it's time dependent
    I honestly believe it is only time dependent if you release the contract. When kabuto summoned him madara was odeeing with the techs. As soon as he released the seal he calmed down..its just sumthing I noticed

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Truemadara View Post
    I honestly believe it is only time dependent if you release the contract. When kabuto summoned him madara was odeeing with the techs. As soon as he released the seal he calmed down..its just sumthing I noticed
    Well it doesn't matter. But it has to be time dependent in both states, released or not. But there may be a way to prolong the time period by using your own chakra, or you simple use a new vessel to reincarnate the soul inside.

I am personally of the belief that if edo tensei is used on a new body, while the soul is in another body, it will appear in the new body. I believe this, since it is clear to me that certain hints have been left, meaning Sasuke will fight Madara. The only way this is possible if Madara is either; summoned to a new place (IMO impossible since no contract should be available), OR, reincarnated in a new body.