Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Theory: Madara/Juubi will get Kamui'd

Think about it, Kakashi (after getting the chakra boost from 9 tails) was able to use Kamui to completely teleport Bee in his eight tail form. I think its obvious at this point that Obito will probably get tnj'd, if Kakashi and Obito both combine their Kamui (with Naruto and Bee giving them both bijuu chakra boosts), they could probably teleport Madara along with the Juubi.

Obito will probably then use rinne tensei to bring back all who died in the war (lets be honest, as much as we may dislike this, Kishi doesnt have the balls to keep half the shinobi alliances population dead).

After this there will be a Sasuke arc (we will probably see Naruto Vs Sasuke here) but then Madara will somehow find a way to escape the kamui dimension, Naruto and Sasuke will then defeat Madara/Juubi together.

However, you look at it, no one is going to top Madara/Juubi as a villain in this series but we were promised that Naruto Vs Sasuke fight and this way, we get a compromise. We have at least a year of manga remaining and Kishi cant drag the war for that long.

Last edited by Prometheus Beta; 12-31-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Never lose.....

Re: Theory: Madara/Juubi will get Kamui'd

I stopped reading when I saw juubi will get kamui'd LOL

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I, the user, have no status

Hmm...it may be true. To me it seems plausible but eh you never know what may happen

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulKiller View Post
    I stopped reading when I saw juubi will get kamui'd LOL
    Kakashi alone was able to kamui the eight tails, if Obito and Kakashi combine their kamui, its possible.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

That would be rather anti climatic.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    That would be rather anti climatic.
    True but another arc after Madara and the Juubi are somehow defeated will be even more anticlimactic. No asspulled powerup is going to going to make Sasuke more powerful than Madara+Juubi.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm..

Kishi would lose fans if he trolled Madara like that.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ????

mmmm...... only if obito is on naruto's side

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Obito's not changing

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus Beta View Post
    True but another arc after Madara and the Juubi are somehow defeated will be even more anticlimactic. No asspulled powerup is going to going to make Sasuke more powerful than Madara+Juubi.
    Yeah thats part of the problem. Naruto and Sasuke team up and BEAT Madara and the Juubi. I can see the Shinobi Alliance and Naruto working TOGETHER and beating the Juubi.

I think the whole idea of another arc and Sasuke being the main villian is that its toned down. Its a much more personal arc driven by character development, not just action. Thats what seperates Naruto from DBZ, DBZ is just about people beating other people up, Naruto is about People and how they change. Naruto has development.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Why would this be trolling him? Madara will be the final villain, imo Madara will be trolled if he ends up being defeated more easily than Sasuke (if Sasuke ends up being the final villain).

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Yeah thats part of the problem. Naruto and Sasuke team up and BEAT Madara and the Juubi. I can see the Shinobi Alliance and Naruto working TOGETHER and beating the Juubi.

I think the whole idea of another arc and Sasuke being the main villian is that its toned down. Its a much more personal arc driven by character development, not just action. Thats what seperates Naruto from DBZ, DBZ is just about people beating other people up, Naruto is about People and how they change. Naruto has development.
    Yeah thing is that the manga has at the very least another year left, there is no way Kishi is going to be able to drag the war arc on for that long so I think there will be a "cool down arc", that is the Sasuke arc, before returning to Madara/Juubi again for the last time.

Edit: I have to disagree with you on the DBZ comment; while it is true that character development, plot and theme is given much more emphasis in Naruto, I still dont think it will make sense for the Juubi to not be the final fight.

Last edited by Prometheus Beta; 12-31-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is no point in reading this.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by J O K E R View Post

There is no point in reading this.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi alone was able to kamui the eight tails, if Obito and Kakashi combine their kamui, its possible.

Are you trying to be srsly? The creator and the one with BEST sharingan EVER fall for such a stupid trick? And Juubi would not be enabled to move away from it? Please, Kakashi kamui'd a 8 tails beast with huge chakra problems and 8 tails is fitting perfect in Juubi's mouth. So please. Just LoL, LOL.

Other words. How the heck even with Obito Co-op be enabled to teleport such a big beast into another dimension before he just moves away lol.

Last edited by Ventalus; 12-31-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post

Are you trying to be srsly? The creator and the one with BEST sharingan EVER fall for such a stupid trick? And Juubi would not be enabled to move away from it? Please, Kakashi kamui'd a 8 tails beast with huge chakra problems and 8 tails is fitting perfect in Juubi's mouth. So please. Just LoL, LOL.
    Madaras MS does not have Kamui, whether the Juubi can use kamui or not I dont know. I know its a long shot but my argument is more so based on plot. If Naruto does defeat Madara/Juubi, he will probably do so by unlocking some bs power and then be fckin OP as fck which means that it will make no sense for him to fight Sasuke unless hes also given an asspulled deus ex machina powerup.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madaras MS does not have Kamui, whether the Juubi can use kamui or not I dont know. I know its a long shot but my argument is more so based on plot. If Naruto does defeat Madara/Juubi, he will probably do so by unlocking some bs power and then be fckin OP as fck which means that it will make no sense for him to fight Sasuke unless hes also given an asspulled deus ex machina powerup.
    lol Sasuke and Naruto take down Madara + Juubi. Sweet dreams, I mean really. Perfect Susano'o pretty much block everything

Why would he need to unlock a permanent ability? Could as well being that Rikudou Sennin comes back, because if he know that it would come a day that Juubi would come back to rule the world. I doubt that Rikudou Sennin would allow it to happen if he worked whole his life to create true peace...

And please, Sasuke is op as well. That op amaterus... So annyoing op stuffs. Took out 8 tails just like that so please don't talk about that Naruto will become op.

If Naruto can't have a Doujutsu then at least he can get another ability.

Only two people that can defeat Madara probably. Rikudou Sennin or Juubi itself.

Last edited by Ventalus; 12-31-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    lol Sasuke and Naruto take down Madara + Juubi. Sweet dreams, I mean really. Perfect Susano'o pretty much block everything

Why would he need to unlock a permanent ability? Could as well being that Rikudou Sennin comes back, because if he know that it would come a day that Juubi would come back to rule the world. I doubt that Rikudou Sennin would allow it to happen if he worked whole his life to create true peace...

And please, Sasuke is op as well. That op amaterus... So annyoing op stuffs. Took out 8 tails just like that so please don't talk about that Naruto will become op.

If Naruto can't have a Doujutsu then at least he can get another ability.

Only two people that can defeat Madara probably. Rikudou Sennin or Juubi itself.
    Ok so what youre saying is that the sage will appear and defeat the Juubi or something like that. Now that would truly be an anticlimactic way to end this arc, I mean what will have been the point of the whole arc if the sage magically comes back to defeat the Juubi?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok so what youre saying is that the sage will appear and defeat the Juubi or something like that. Now that would truly be an anticlimactic way to end this arc, I mean what will have been the point of the whole arc if the sage magically comes back to defeat the Juubi?
    I don't think that Sage will defeat him by himself. But at least help, because there are no way that they can defeat Juubi and Madara together.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Yeah thing is that the manga has at the very least another year left, there is no way Kishi is going to be able to drag the war arc on for that long so I think there will be a "cool down arc", that is the Sasuke arc, before returning to Madara/Juubi again for the last time.

Edit: I have to disagree with you on the DBZ comment; while it is true that character development, plot and theme is given much more emphasis in Naruto, I still dont think it will make sense for the Juubi to not be the final fight.
    Actually the manga will end sometime in 2014 we have about a year and several months to go.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Madara is going to get trolled one way or another unfortunately. There is no other way to defeat him

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

obiti wont turn good, best chance against madara is right now or if sasuke backs naruto. I like the thought of another arc but Im still not sure if I think sasuke will oppose madara or shock everyone and side with madara.(even though sasuke has clearly been a snake that gets your gaurd down before attacking, with oro and obito, I just cant read him)

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Think about it, Kakashi (after getting the chakra boost from 9 tails) was able to use Kamui to completely teleport Bee in his eight tail form. I think its obvious at this point that Obito will probably get tnj'd, if Kakashi and Obito both combine their Kamui (with Naruto and Bee giving them both bijuu chakra boosts), they could probably teleport Madara along with the Juubi.

Obito will probably then use rinne tensei to bring back all who died in the war (lets be honest, as much as we may dislike this, Kishi doesnt have the balls to keep half the shinobi alliances population dead).

After this there will be a Sasuke arc (we will probably see Naruto Vs Sasuke here) but then Madara will somehow find a way to escape the kamui dimension, Naruto and Sasuke will then defeat Madara/Juubi together.

However, you look at it, no one is going to top Madara/Juubi as a villain in this series but we were promised that Naruto Vs Sasuke fight and this way, we get a compromise. We have at least a year of manga remaining and Kishi cant drag the war for that long.
    Sasuke and Naruto will be the ones defeating Madara, the same way Naruto gives Nine Tails chackra to Hinata he will do with sasuke and that will somehow power-up both and they will have SOP6 powers and blabalbla...

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

No, just no.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

n..o