Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    knowledge is the foundation of
    life

Kurama is only using half its power.?.?.?

My question and statement at the same time, is Kurama using only half its power?

The 4th states that He seals half the power of Kurama, and doesn't want it to be revive without a Jinchiriku...

So does he seal half on it to Naruto so when it does revive, it revives on him since he has half its power its only natural that it would revive there, I suppose...

Thats where he states that half of the fox's power is permanently seal along with the 4th in the DRS, and the other half is seal with naruto... Now that im at this point of the explanation, could the 4th somehow be revive when Kurama is revive somehow attaching himself to the fox...

And whats those sign he drew on his eyes like a tear, he puts his arm by his eyes then on the next scenes it shows like some seals or something...

So is Naruto at full power yet? or what do you guys think...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.

Re: Kurama is only using half its power.?.?.?

Yes only half.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    life

Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    Yes only half.

If thats so, He will surely pwnd Madara...

But when could that possible happen, Its not mention when the tail beast are reborn...

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What i don't get is if only half of the Kyuubi's power could be sealed in naruto because it was too great, how was it sealed in kushina to begin with? The fox that came out of Kushina obviously was full power, i don't get why Minato, a shinobi very well versed and skilled in seals, was unable to seal all of the kyuubi's power in Naruto when obviously someone had done it with Kushina and Kushina and before her Mito....

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    What i don't get is if only half of the Kyuubi's power could be sealed in naruto because it was too great, how was it sealed in kushina to begin with? The fox that came out of Kushina obviously was full power, i don't get why Minato, a shinobi very well versed and skilled in seals, was unable to seal all of the kyuubi's power in Naruto when obviously someone had done it with Kushina and Kushina and before her Mito....
    Naruto was born that very night. His body is too small a container to hold all of that chakra.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I mean that's a good theory, but lets be real here, kushina had the entire kyuubi chakra sealed in her when she was a child. The kyuubi is a huge ass monster, like 10x bigger than even an adult human.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CamW View Post
    Naruto was born that very night. His body is too small a container to hold all of that chakra.
    That. Also, I don't think one person could do it alone. In Mito and Kushina's case, they must have had more than one person combining their powers in a controled fashion. This case was more like emergençy surgery. He had to get it done quickly before Kushina's last remaining strength was gone (then the chains holding the fox would break).

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's true there may have been more people there to seal the fox in Mita and Kushina's case. Minato had to do it solo on the spot.

It's weird because its only supposed to be half of kurama's chakra yet he still seems stronger than all of the other tailed beasts, even though they are all apparently at full power.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

common sense would dictate that either one of two things happened. 1. he sealed half its power and over time kurama regained full power and naruto is currently being fed that now, and the whole "sealing half the ckara" was a loose explanation of how the 9tails could successfully be sealed in a less than hours old baby. 2. being that by sealing half its chakra, the part of kurama sealed in naruto is permanently capped at half its original power (original being pre sealing). Anything other than those two options (namingly naruto randomly getting a massive power boost from it) to me seems to be a cop out for kishi once again hyping the enemy to the extent of having to pull a new power out his ass to let the good guys catch up. A good example being him making kabuto impossibly strong so he magically made itachis izanami the perfect genjutsu effect to stop him.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I mean that's a good theory, but lets be real here, kushina had the entire kyuubi chakra sealed in her when she was a child. The kyuubi is a huge ass monster, like 10x bigger than even an adult human.
    yes but it isn't an actual solid being, it is pure chakra taking shape and given how we have seen naruto, minato, jman, and kakashi all use a rasengan (massive amount of chakra manipulated and compressed) it isn't a big stretch to assume that the 9 tails could be compressed and sealed within a human body. After all how else could it be explained that so many people over generations were sealed in the sages jar?

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    life

Quote Originally Posted by spatha View Post
    common sense would dictate that either one of two things happened. 1. he sealed half its power and over time kurama regained full power and naruto is currently being fed that now, and the whole "sealing half the ckara" was a loose explanation of how the 9tails could successfully be sealed in a less than hours old baby. 2. being that by sealing half its chakra, the part of kurama sealed in naruto is permanently capped at half its original power (original being pre sealing). Anything other than those two options (namingly naruto randomly getting a massive power boost from it) to me seems to be a cop out for kishi once again hyping the enemy to the extent of having to pull a new power out his ass to let the good guys catch up. A good example being him making kabuto impossibly strong so he magically made itachis izanami the perfect genjutsu effect to stop him.
    Yeah, he is definitely gonna pull something out...
    Maybe even in the scroll that Naruto stole as a kid when he learned Kage Bushin... saw some other jutsus but mainly trained on that one... I bet its gonna show him how he saw all of those other ones in there....

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by spatha View Post
    yes but it isn't an actual solid being, it is pure chakra taking shape and given how we have seen naruto, minato, jman, and kakashi all use a rasengan (massive amount of chakra manipulated and compressed) it isn't a big stretch to assume that the 9 tails could be compressed and sealed within a human body. After all how else could it be explained that so many people over generations were sealed in the sages jar?
    The point i was making here is whats the difference between sealing it in a 10-12 year old girl or a baby naruto. Either way its a huge monster that is way bigger than them proportionately so the size of the person getting the bijuu sealed in them shouldn't make a huge difference.

It makes more sense if you read my other posts as well.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.

That's true there may have been more people there to seal the fox in Mita and Kushina's case. Minato had to do it solo on the spot.

It's weird because its only supposed to be half of kurama's chakra yet he still seems stronger than all of the other tailed beasts, even though they are all apparently at full power.
    Personally, I think it was because Minato was weak from fighting and/or Naruto was a baby. He said it would be impossible for him to seal the whole thing, but the whole thing was sealed in Kushina so I think something new had come up like those things I just mentioned. I think the halving might've been only temporary, like shrinking something to make it easier to put through a hole (because Minato was weak), or to shrink it to fit in a smaller container and let it expand as the container grew/got stronger (baby). He sealed the Yin half permanently so I think maybe the missing half was refilled with just Yang. Kurama has just as much power as before, just with some modifications made.

Last edited by AaaaNinja; 01-01-2013 at 06:20 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In terms of answering the OP's question, Naruto is at full power as we know so far even though he only has one half of Kurama's chakra sealed within him. The question should be...is Kurama at full power? Well that isn't so easy to answer so there is still some things we do not understand or have not been fully explained.

We are unsure as to how the sealing of his Yin chakra has affected Kurama aside from his size and if Naruto had access to the full chakra (Yin/Yang) of Kurama sealed in him, how it would affect him at all. I doubt he has replenished his Yin chakra being in Naruto.

This is what's stated on the Naruto wiki page for both Yin and Yang release:

The Yin Release (陰遁, Inton; Viz "Dark Style" or "Shadow Style") techniques, based on the spiritual energy that governs the imagination, can be used to create form out of nothingness

The Yang Release (陽遁, Yōton; Viz "Light Style") techniques, based on the physical energy that governs vitality, can be used to breathe life into form

The reason why Yamato's wood techniques reacted when Naruto was in his initial nine tails mode (just after Naruto fought Kurama in his subconscious) was because he only had the Yang chakra of Kurama, I wonder if he had Yin release then how would it have the same effect? We also have to remember that Naruto has poor chakra control, this stems from the fact that Kurama is sealed within him. It's the reason why he still requires extra hands (shadow clones or chakra hands) to create the Rasengan and/or Rasenshuriken, if he did not have Kurama sealed within him then it is quite possible he'd be able to do more without having to create shadow clones.

I wonder if Naruto is able to combine Kurama's Yang and his own Yin release somehow? This would counter that fact that Kurama's Yin release is sealed away permanently but not sure if it's even possible.

Also the difference between Naruto and Kushina is that Kushina had 'special chakra' which made her suited to become the next container for Kurama, I do not think Naruto has this same sort of 'special' chakra.

Plus this could also be the reason why when Naruto 'transforms' into Kurama, his in that chakra form and not full form that Bee is in but this is something I am unsure about.

Last edited by superfuzzyllama; 01-01-2013 at 07:27 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kurama is @ full power

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Kurama has had 17 to 18 years to rebuilt His chakra back before Manga 615 He left Naruto to make more chakra remember, He said so Himself.

Last edited by Honord Sage; 01-01-2013 at 11:13 AM. Reason: years

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup

The way I see it is Kuramas Yin side is perminately sealed, never to be rebuilt unless he dies.

However, Kurama is still @ full power because he still has his full power of his yang side.
    Naruto and Kurama share the same will now, aka yin side, so having yang side at full power indicates kurama is at full power.

Yin = will and mind, yang = body and strength

this was essential to divide because as stated by Minato it is conceptually not possible.
    The reason kushina could handle it was because she was born with those huge chakra powers, even rare in her clan.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    no.

Minato separated Yin and yang because he couldn't handle sealing Kurama complety by himself. That's why he used the dead god thing sealing.

Btw I've read some people here that said that Yin chakra has been recreated (as its bern 16 years). Is that true? Minato said it would be forever sealed...

Btw if Natuto get Yin/Yang creation (same as so6p) he could recreate the Yin for Kurama. But that's very unlikely to happen.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.

kyuubi is just short of chakra, not short of power.
    it means naruto could use bm for more longer period, like 10-15 more mins.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

its a plot device for Sasuke to take yin kyuubi to become its jinchuuriki

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup

Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    its a plot device for Sasuke to take yin kyuubi to become its jinchuuriki
    thats an interesting thought, but i doubt that will happen
    Yin kyuubi is no more

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah,Minato sealed the other half of kurama's chakra in himself and died

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Given how Kurama shrinked after having part of his chakra dragged out, yeah Kurama isn't at his full power.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The death god takes your souls and seals it. Kurama won't get his yin chakra back. I see him creating new yin chakra with the chakra Naruto gained from the 5 tailed beast.

Kurama needs more power to go up against the jubi.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by slim420 View Post
    My question and statement at the same time, is Kurama using only half its power?

The 4th states that He seals half the power of Kurama, and doesn't want it to be revive without a Jinchiriku...

So does he seal half on it to Naruto so when it does revive, it revives on him since he has half its power its only natural that it would revive there, I suppose...

Thats where he states that half of the fox's power is permanently seal along with the 4th in the DRS, and the other half is seal with naruto... Now that im at this point of the explanation, could the 4th somehow be revive when Kurama is revive somehow attaching himself to the fox...

And whats those sign he drew on his eyes like a tear, he puts his arm by his eyes then on the next scenes it shows like some seals or something...

So is Naruto at full power yet? or what do you guys think...
    I don't think so. I think Kurama is at full power now.

Keep in mind that chakra isn't a limited thing. Chakra can be grown and gathered. For instance when a Shinobi uses all his chakra on the battlefield he can rest and gain more chakra. Naruto and Kurama, as we've seen in recent chapters, can also apparently gather chakra while on the battlefield after having used too much of it.

We know that chakra is generated in the heart (you have to go all the way back to the chuunin exams and the various explanations about Neji's powers and chakra networks to see this). The Juubi's heart is probably sealed in Naruto, and is generating new chakra all the time. The half that Minato took out was already regenerated from years of resting. Kurama is already at full power again.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»