Im ready when you are
    I be useing Claude Faustus
    Rei's Rules & Regulations
    Mid range
    No stealing
    Killing (officially)
    Grass Plain with few trees
    Water Source Near

Last edited by Virus..; 01-06-2013 at 02:52 AM.

Fastest thing alive Youth and Full power's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fastest thing alive.

Re: The Last

I'm not in this, but anything Claude can do Sebastian can do better..Just saying.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Is this Open or Closed ?
    If open, may I ?

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made a terrible mistake..

well I guess you go first

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Shikaku Bio, Shadow on Sig

Shikaku rushing toward Konoha after a long journey from his mission he took, ordered by his Hokage, he pass by a grassy plain with a few tress where the wind breeze

"I'm glad the mission accomplished flawlessly, it was not an easy task though, the opponent are strong, but I managed to take him down "

While jumps from tree to tree, Shikaku see's someone is standing in the middle of the grassy plain, he didn't know this person but it's odd that someone standing here all alone, so he approach him.

What are you doing here?.

a young one wearing a fine suit with a handsome look upon his face, taking a glance to Shikaku.

Whom ever someone come before me, then he will be my opponent and I shall test my Skill upon him.

So you wanted to test your might no ? then I shall face you and teach you a lesson about Shadow.

As Shikaku finished his line, he quickly loosen the ground around your left side about 3 meters away from you and cause it to suck everything towards it center, being a large pit. Your feet are dragged from under you, throwing you off balance and causing you to fall. I then cause 5 large spikes to rise underneath you in a circular formation so if you try to go in the air you would get skewered.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking dosen't affect time frame.
    Note:masterd lighting only has use one handsign

Why do you seem to take me so lightlyThe black butler would channel his chakra into his right arm then perform Ox handsign hape manipulate to form my lighting chakra into the ball sparks of lightning out of the ball hearing a lound chirpin sound the black butler would also place shuriken into the chidori charged with chidori towards breaking the earth. He would then channel twice his lighting chakra thoughout his body and release his electricity at the pillars.

(Raiton: Fusei Shuriken Chidori Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Rigged Shuriken One Thousand Birds Style
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will utilize a large shuriken and channel a chidori into it. The user will then throw the shuriken charged with chidori towards the opponent resulting in paralysing them on impact. (paralysis lasts for 1 turn)
    Note: Must Know Chidori

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds CurrentX2
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Quote Originally Posted by Virus.. View Post
    Talking dosen't affect time frame.
    Note:masterd lighting only has use one handsign

Why do you seem to take me so lightlyThe black butler would channel his chakra into his right arm then perform Ox handsign hape manipulate to form my lighting chakra into the ball sparks of lightning out of the ball hearing a lound chirpin sound the black butler would also place shuriken into the chidori charged with chidori towards breaking the earth. He would then channel twice his lighting chakra thoughout his body and release his electricity at the pillars.

(Raiton: Fusei Shuriken Chidori Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Rigged Shuriken One Thousand Birds Style
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will utilize a large shuriken and channel a chidori into it. The user will then throw the shuriken charged with chidori towards the opponent resulting in paralysing them on impact. (paralysis lasts for 1 turn)
    Note: Must Know Chidori

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds CurrentX2
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Not so sure with your moves though as you were didn’t do anything to overcome your off balance as the pit dragged you off into it’s hole, but let us continue.
    Oh yeah is CJ allowed ?
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Hum… not bad, he managed to thrown off every of my attack, I think I can’t take him so lightly or I will get caught on his wrath.

As shikaku see’s his spike got destroyed, he grab a kunai from his pouch with his left hand (while his right hand onhold on his pouch) and throw it at you, then when the kunais left his hand, shikaku make a single hand seal where suddenly the kunai multiply into 100 coming toward you with various angle, left, right side, covering whole your body, one of the kunai have been infuse with my shadow and it stab your shadow, making you unable to move, and the rest of the kunais stab you, leaving you with major injury.

(Kage Mane Shuriken) - Shadow Imitation Shuriken

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps the enemy buy throwing and hitting there shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes cj are allowed

You should know betterBlack would see the shurinken coming he would comprese down his magnitism chakra then release the chakra into thus createing you into liveing magnet the shuriken would come back aim right you.He then see another shuriken but this one didn't aim for his oppenet instead of him without hesitation he would he focus his doton chakra comprese down to the earth use shape manuplation to create a dome to protect him. He layed back earth dome tired as ever he nevr met an oppenet so strong bit his thumb the blood would pour dwon to his palm perform the Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals focus his chakra slam his hand down to call out his summoning.

(Jishaku Ninpou: Denji Genmu) - Magnetic Ninja Art: Electric Phantasms
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A(all metal thrown at opponent hits them and causes +2 damage for each one that lands)
    Description: Turns your opponent into a living magnet.

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

Summoning Technique: Man O'War | Magnificent Frigatebird (Kuchiyose no jutsu: Man O'War | Magnificent Frigatebird)
    Type: Summoning animal
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user after smearing his small amount of blood over his palm (which they used while signing the contract), perform the Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals to summon The Man O'War, the head of battalion of all Frigate birds who specialize in wind style attacks.
    The Man O'War is somewhat larger than the hawk summoned by Sasuke in manga, apparently because of his wide wing span and deep, long forked tail. The user can ride on top of him.
    The Man O'War specializes in wind techniques and can use wind jutsus up to A rank. . He is also silent in flight, which is one of his natural attributes and can effectively perform aerial piracy(stealing/snatching) attacks.
    As similar to all frigate birds, he is essentially aerial, able to glide in the wind and can maintain flight without wing flapping using rising air currents, has the largest wingspan to body weight ratio of any bird and he can stay aloft for more than a week.
    He can build up and store the wind chakra effectively in his large scarlet colored gular pouch located in his neck and in his wings thus he can effectively perform the wind jutsus. While not using any jutsu via his mouth, he can carry small objects, scrolls or a person in his red gular pouch.
    As he has a long wing span, he can also defect shurikens and kunais thrown at him by creating small gusts of air using his wings, deflecting them.
    Notes:
    • Can be summoned only by those who've signed the frigatebirds summoning contact and must be taught by me(-Jiraiya-).
    • The Man O'War specializes in wind & can perform wind jutsus without the need of hand seals.
    • Can be summoned only once in a battle.
    • Can stay for 3 turns once summoned.
    • Can perform up to A rank wind jutsus and each jutsu counts as the user's jutsu.
    • Can perform elemental combo with the user.
    • Can perform physical attack with wings.
    • Can talk and interact with the User.
    • Link of approval >>Click Here<<