Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

[Sensei Test] Seblax

Greetings, Seblax

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:
    - Rei's Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You are allowed to use your KG.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are not allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain
    - Range Mid

I will be using my Hashirama biography on sig.

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck!

Status
    Aug 2009
    I miss my V award..

Re: [Sensei Test] Seblax

Thank you for conducting my test, Scorps.

I will be using my Fuguki Suikazan biography.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Hashirama enters the field wearing a dense, heavy cloak. His facial features obscured in the shadows of the hood and his hands and body completely covered by his ominous outfit. Underneath, a simple ancient plated armor and a pair of ninjato strapped to his back. Several scrolls, basic weapons and other minor items present hidden in his clothes and countless more in summoning tattoos all over his body, hidden from sight.

A devil from the mist... You're past redemption...

Hashirama inhales, barely moving at all while, under the cloak he performs a handseal. From your point of view, its a if he simple moved around underneath but impossible for you to know what he did until a large wall of water is spit from his mouth as a torrent towards you. Following with a handseal, Hashirama shapes that water into a large raging vortex that grinds against you and tears you apart. Without you noticing, in the water, several explosive tags are deployed so that when the attack is upon you, hashirama triggers it and the whole area around you explodes in a mayhem of shock, water and debris. The two techniques are chained almost as one, using the first as a water source for the second. With the water specialty, the necessity of doing only 2 handseals, one per technique would mean this is produced at amazing speeds.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

(Suiton: Mizu no Tatsumaki) - Water Release: Tornado of Water
    Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After performing the Ram → Horse → Bird the user is able to create a technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the user. The water vortex acts both as a barrier and an attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
    Note: Requires a nearby water source

Status
    Aug 2009
    I miss my V award..

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Hashirama enters the field wearing a dense, heavy cloak. His facial features obscured in the shadows of the hood and his hands and body completely covered by his ominous outfit. Underneath, a simple ancient plated armor and a pair of ninjato strapped to his back. Several scrolls, basic weapons and other minor items present hidden in his clothes and countless more in summoning tattoos all over his body, hidden from sight.

A devil from the mist... You're past redemption...

Hashirama inhales, barely moving at all while, under the cloak he performs a handseal. From your point of view, its a if he simple moved around underneath but impossible for you to know what he did until a large wall of water is spit from his mouth as a torrent towards you. Following with a handseal, Hashirama shapes that water into a large raging vortex that grinds against you and tears you apart. Without you noticing, in the water, several explosive tags are deployed so that when the attack is upon you, hashirama triggers it and the whole area around you explodes in a mayhem of shock, water and debris. The two techniques are chained almost as one, using the first as a water source for the second. With the water specialty, the necessity of doing only 2 handseals, one per technique would mean this is produced at amazing speeds.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

(Suiton: Mizu no Tatsumaki) - Water Release: Tornado of Water
    Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: After performing the Ram → Horse → Bird the user is able to create a technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the user. The water vortex acts both as a barrier and an attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
    Note: Requires a nearby water source

It was a cold night; leaves were dancing in the air, green moist grass rustled from below as if it were calling down their injured beloved. Fuguki was wearing his usual garments, a striped jumpsuit of Kirigakure, a black outfit over it as well as a white robe. He was prepared for a battle as always. He had his valuable sword and partner, Samehada -which seemed hungry for a new meal- and a huge folding fan on the back of his waist connected to the belt he wore. He also was equipped with a large bag of typical ninja weapons attached along his belt. He was looking for trouble until he recognized a man slowly approaching from far away hidden under a heavy cloak. He walked through the field with sharp harmonized steps. "Who could this man be?" he wondered. He couldn’t know for sure but Samehada was doing quite an energized dance once it sensed the cloaked person's steady advance. "He must be strong,” Fuguki murmured to himself, “Samehada doesn't dance that hard for just about anyone. Interesting." Fuguki felt his own excitement rising. The cloaked man suddenly stopped and stood a few meters away from Fuguki and said with a male voice "A devil from the mist... You're past redemption..." identifying himself as a male.. or at least it was the most probable. Samehada leaned its head toward the enemy opening its jaws at him, greeting its prey.

"Who are you?..Why are you hiding your identity from me?"

After a barely noticeable movement beneath the man's cloak, he exhaled a strong steam of water that took the form of a wall. Fuguki was able to recognize the jutsu, it was Water Style: Water Encampment Wall. A strong defensive water technique that could keep enemies away upon contact "But why would that man use this jutsu?" Fuguki pondered. Soon later the water wall started to explode, bursting out at Fuguki in a tornado like motion. Fuguki began assessing his opponent "He seems to like using the water element… he seems pretty experienced, seeing as he used those two jutsus together in such a short space of time… Unfortunate for him that my expertise is earth element. But I will mislead him and use my other favorite element, wind." A sneaky smirk was drawn on his face when he began his counter attack, forming the Tiger hand seal then following it with the Dog hand seal. He inhaled then exhaled to form a large sphere of compressed air that expands and clashes with the bursting tornado of water. It is pushed back as it becomes overpowered, and is sent back at you as a large water wave. I then use the opening right after, forming the wind technique and place my palm against the ground and making a slightly big square with you close to the middle. The square lowers below the surface, taking you down with it, unbalancing you as the water crashes down on you. While you move below, Samehada’s kissaki(sword's point/head) lowers simulating your movement and locating you while Fuguki feels upon his thigh. Assuring Fuguki that his justsu is effective. Following his earth jutsu, Fuguki rapidly does a series of five hand seals as he stands up then releases electricity out of his hands, as he does the last hand seal (the rat hand seal). The electricity travels towards the water and then passes over it charging the water as it falls on you making a water/lightning combo.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

"Get yourself ready for a feast, Samehada."

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Seblax View Post
    It was a cold night; leaves were dancing in the air, green moist grass rustled from below as if it were calling down their injured beloved. Fuguki was wearing his usual garments, a striped jumpsuit of Kirigakure, a black outfit over it as well as a white robe. He was prepared for a battle as always. He had his valuable sword and partner, Samehada -which seemed hungry for a new meal- and a huge folding fan on the back of his waist connected to the belt he wore. He also was equipped with a large bag of typical ninja weapons attached along his belt. He was looking for trouble until he recognized a man slowly approaching from far away hidden under a heavy cloak. He walked through the field with sharp harmonized steps. "Who could this man be?" he wondered. He couldn’t know for sure but Samehada was doing quite an energized dance once it sensed the cloaked person's steady advance. "He must be strong,” Fuguki murmured to himself, “Samehada doesn't dance that hard for just about anyone. Interesting." Fuguki felt his own excitement rising. The cloaked man suddenly stopped and stood a few meters away from Fuguki and said with a male voice "A devil from the mist... You're past redemption..." identifying himself as a male.. or at least it was the most probable. Samehada leaned its head toward the enemy opening its jaws at him, greeting its prey.

"Who are you?..Why are you hiding your identity from me?"

After a barely noticeable movement beneath the man's cloak, he exhaled a strong steam of water that took the form of a wall. Fuguki was able to recognize the jutsu, it was Water Style: Water Encampment Wall. A strong defensive water technique that could keep enemies away upon contact "But why would that man use this jutsu?" Fuguki pondered. Soon later the water wall started to explode, bursting out at Fuguki in a tornado like motion. Fuguki began assessing his opponent "He seems to like using the water element… he seems pretty experienced, seeing as he used those two jutsus together in such a short space of time… Unfortunate for him that my expertise is earth element. But I will mislead him and use my other favorite element, wind." A sneaky smirk was drawn on his face when he began his counter attack, forming the Tiger hand seal then following it with the Dog hand seal. He inhaled then exhaled to form a large sphere of compressed air that expands and clashes with the bursting tornado of water. It is pushed back as it becomes overpowered, and is sent back at you as a large water wave. I then use the opening right after, forming the wind technique and place my palm against the ground and making a slightly big square with you close to the middle. The square lowers below the surface, taking you down with it, unbalancing you as the water crashes down on you. While you move below, Samehada’s kissaki(sword's point/head) lowers simulating your movement and locating you while Fuguki feels upon his thigh. Assuring Fuguki that his justsu is effective. Following his earth jutsu, Fuguki rapidly does a series of five hand seals as he stands up then releases electricity out of his hands, as he does the last hand seal (the rat hand seal). The electricity travels towards the water and then passes over it charging the water as it falls on you making a water/lightning combo.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

"Get yourself ready for a feast, Samehada."
    As Hashirama notices his water tornado starting to disperse, his experience quickly allows him to figure out what just happened. "wind?" he thinks to himself. "However, the speed, the shape, the size...he uses wind but he's not a wind expert. He's trying to hide his true skills." A slight bitter taste as he notices that although he knows who his opponent is, he knows little to nothing about his battle abilities except those of his sword. "Even if you try, not doing your best will not allow you victory against me". Hashirama had only finished his chain of thoought when he notices that the wind was continuing towards him. The clash of both techniques left his combo as a weaker end. But he had a trumph card. As the two techniques clash and your wind starts to progress against him, Hashirama mentally triggers his explosive tags, spread throughout the water. The whole area bursts into a giant explosion between us. Off course, your wind technique would still progress but Hashirama knows that. Using the scattered water all around and his water specialty, the water reforms quickly in front of him, in the path of the wind technique as a wall of water, defending hashirama and standing tall, albeit weakened slightly. The technique he used is more suited for bigger water sources, but the water in the field would suffice to produce a valid enough defense. But the earth suddenly drops beneath Hashirama. ""#$%$&%()$!" he thinks to himself. But this doesn't stop him from acting. With a single handseal and showcasing great agility, Hashirama uses the colapsing water and focuses it beneath him, forming a large dragon of water to ride in, using his manipulation of the water to prevent it form harming him and to enable him to ride it out of the hole. The whole remainder of the water techniques used before, creates a gigantic dragon that rises from hole with Hashirama on its head. He back flips off the dragons head, into long range (I'm assuiming the size of the hole would allow me to do so) as the dragon rampages towards you, preventing your use of the 3rd technique. "Earth and Wind. But the earth was so fast and so clean...its bound to be his main element...not many ninjas can pull out such a large scale earth technique...but even so...something is off..." he concludes. As he lands, however, he triggers a technique from the side of the hole formed in front of him and now between us. The technique makes it so that a large water fall is created, quickly starting to fill the large hole with water. It would take less than a turn to completely fill it and will leave Hashirama with a large water source. As he lands, Hashirama notes it in a deep tone, making sure not to reveal his identity, as that is a card he wants to keep in his hand as long as possible.

You'll need more than that...

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
    Type: Offensive , Deffence
    Range: Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
    Note: Requires a water source

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Release: Waterfall Basin
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Dog → Ram the user creates a waterfall by developing spring water in a place without water veins and manipulating the resulting water current to form a wave. This is a very convenient technique as it can be used for training or relaxation. On the other hand, because it changes the environment on a large scale, it also has the effect of hiding one's location from the enemy by confusing them. The width of the water source, waterfall, and basin can be expended, as long as the user continues to send chakra in.

Status
    Aug 2009
    I miss my V award..

As Hashirama notices his water tornado starting to disperse, his experience quickly allows him to figure out what just happened. "wind?" he thinks to himself. "However, the speed, the shape, the size...he uses wind but he's not a wind expert. He's trying to hide his true skills." A slight bitter taste as he notices that although he knows who his opponent is, he knows little to nothing about his battle abilities except those of his sword. "Even if you try, not doing your best will not allow you victory against me". Hashirama had only finished his chain of thoought when he notices that the wind was continuing towards him. The clash of both techniques left his combo as a weaker end. But he had a trumph card. As the two techniques clash and your wind starts to progress against him, Hashirama mentally triggers his explosive tags, spread throughout the water. The whole area bursts into a giant explosion between us. Off course, your wind technique would still progress but Hashirama knows that. Using the scattered water all around and his water specialty, the water reforms quickly in front of him, in the path of the wind technique as a wall of water, defending hashirama and standing tall, albeit weakened slightly. The technique he used is more suited for bigger water sources, but the water in the field would suffice to produce a valid enough defense. But the earth suddenly drops beneath Hashirama. ""#$%$&%()$!" he thinks to himself. But this doesn't stop him from acting. With a single handseal and showcasing great agility, Hashirama uses the colapsing water and focuses it beneath him, forming a large dragon of water to ride in, using his manipulation of the water to prevent it form harming him and to enable him to ride it out of the hole. The whole remainder of the water techniques used before, creates a gigantic dragon that rises from hole with Hashirama on its head. He back flips off the dragons head, into long range (I'm assuiming the size of the hole would allow me to do so) as the dragon rampages towards you, preventing your use of the 3rd technique. "Earth and Wind. But the earth was so fast and so clean...its bound to be his main element...not many ninjas can pull out such a large scale earth technique...but even so...something is off..." he concludes. As he lands, however, he triggers a technique from the side of the hole formed in front of him and now between us. The technique makes it so that a large water fall is created, quickly starting to fill the large hole with water. It would take less than a turn to completely fill it and will leave Hashirama with a large water source. As he lands, Hashirama notes it in a deep tone, making sure not to reveal his identity, as that is a card he wants to keep in his hand as long as possible.

You'll need more than that...

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
    Type: Offensive , Deffence
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
    Note: Requires a water source

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Release: Waterfall Basin
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Dog → Ram the user creates a waterfall by developing spring water in a place without water veins and manipulating the resulting water current to form a wave. This is a very convenient technique as it can be used for training or relaxation. On the other hand, because it changes the environment on a large scale, it also has the effect of hiding one's location from the enemy by confusing them. The width of the water source, waterfall, and basin can be expended, as long as the user continues to send chakra in.

The cloaked man seemed desperate as he reacted to Fuguki's attacks, he was sure that he had the upper hand over his enemy. Right after making the ground lower with his Earth Style: Moving Earth Core, Samehada's head tracked the enemy's movement until it stopped midway from moving down and started to rise, this caused Fuguki to realize that the cloaked man himself was rising "Oh.. So he's a remarkable fighter, that's for sure." Fuguki thought stopping halfway through his execution of the [color= yellow]Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration's hand seals when a dragon comprised of water appeared out of the hole, carrying the cloaked man on its head, who then flipped off the water dragon. Fujiki considered the jutsu and reasoned that it reflected that of Zabuza's. The dragon then rushed towards me in attack, without wasting a second, Fuguki knew what he needed to do. He manipulated his chakra though the ground before him and molded it without forming any signal hand seals. The molded earth rose in the shape of a large cube that spun at mid air in front of Fuguki, he then launched it at the dragon and his opponent in a straight line. The cube of Earth cuts through your dragon like a large bullet and proceeds toward you. Right after I use Earth Release: Floating Ring Rock Technique I do one hand seal and place my hand against the ground and instantly, the ground beneath you and surrounding your location, along with the hole is replaced by a swamp. Canceling your water jutsu soon after you make it. Most of the water filled hole is taken by the jutsu leaving only four meters of air above the swamp within the hole. This causes you to sink, as if caught in quicksand.

"I cannot believe you would say that.. At least I am doing something, you're just there, afraid to show me your identity, using your lame water jutsus and I am taking control of the battle flow.. Don't miss with the one of the swordsmen of the mist!"

(Doton: Ukiwagan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Floating Ring Rock Technique
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user uses the earth to create large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared to toss at the opponent. The rock cubes spin around the user, doubling as a protection against other attacks.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

The cloaked man seemed desperate as he reacted to Fuguki's attacks, he was sure that he had the upper hand over his enemy. Right after making the ground lower with his Earth Style: Moving Earth Core, Samehada's head tracked the enemy's movement until it stopped midway from moving down and started to rise, this caused Fuguki to realize that the cloaked man himself was rising "Oh.. So he's a remarkable fighter, that's for sure." Fuguki thought stopping halfway through his execution of the [color= yellow]Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration's hand seals when a dragon comprised of water appeared out of the hole, carrying the cloaked man on its head, who then flipped off the water dragon. Fujiki considered the jutsu and reasoned that it reflected that of Zabuza's. The dragon then rushed towards me in attack, without wasting a second, Fuguki knew what he needed to do. He manipulated his chakra though the ground before him and molded it without forming any signal hand seals. The molded earth rose in the shape of a large cube that spun at mid air in front of Fuguki, he then launched it at the dragon and his opponent in a straight line. The cube of Earth cuts through your dragon like a large bullet and proceeds toward you. Right after I use Earth Release: Floating Ring Rock Technique I do one hand seal and place my hand against the ground and instantly, the ground beneath you and surrounding your location, along with the hole is replaced by a swamp. Canceling your water jutsu soon after you make it. Most of the water filled hole is taken by the jutsu leaving only four meters of air above the swamp within the hole. This causes you to sink, as if caught in quicksand.

"I cannot believe you would say that.. At least I am doing something, you're just there, afraid to show me your identity, using your lame water jutsus and I am taking control of the battle flow.. Don't miss with the one of the swordsmen of the mist!"

(Doton: Ukiwagan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Floating Ring Rock Technique
    Description: The user uses the earth to create large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared to toss at the opponent. The rock cubes spin around the user, doubling as a protection against other attacks.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

As Hashirama lands, he notices a large cube of rock intercepting his dragon and heading towards him. "Interesting" As the cube approaches, Hashirama rotates, left to right, focusing enormous quantities of chakra on to his left leg, pivoting on his right leg, delivering a high kick at the cube. The increased physical strenght and the fact that the cube is weakened leaves such a task of countering with a "simple" kick, quite easy. The cube is sent flying to the sides. But Hashirama is left with little time to actually follow up with something as he finds the ground is sinking underhim at increasing pace. "Yomi Numa? But that technique... its a leaf technique..." Hashirama does a handseal and a mayhem of wood rises and pops up everywhere. The wood rises from the ground beneath him rising him on top of a tree while its roots quickly overcome the swamp and fill it. The wood rises everywhere around Hashirama up to long range behind you. Even under you and around you, flowering trees rise. Some try to wrap around you and catch you, others simply grow straight up. The aftermath is a large forest of flowring trees. You in it, Hashirama on top of a tree, long range from you above the the tree tops. The technique is dense enough to block your view of him, not that it matters much. Off course, the battle field is now transformed as Hashirama hops and jumps, getting to mid range as he incircles you to the right (your left). In case you try to defend, no lightning technique would enable you to destroy the whole forest and the effects of the polen spreading through the air is fast acting.

Devils are nothing but misfits... As a devil of the mist, you're nothing but a botched up mistake...

(Chakura Chikara) - Chakra Enhanced Strength
    Chakra cost: (+15 to taijutsu techniques)
    Damage points: (+15 to taijutsu techniques)
    Description: This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength.
    Note: Can only be used by Tsunade, Sakura or Hashirama Senju biographies and once activated, lasts the entire battle.

(Konoha Daisenkō) - Leaf Great Flash
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Charka cost: N/A
    Damage points: 30
    Description: Similar to Tsunade’s Sky leg but the user user charges at their opponent and unleashes a powerful lateral kick aiming at the head that will send their opponent flying away.

(Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin) - Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees
    Description: The user after performing the snake hand seal take advantage of the innate properties of Wood Release to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the surrounding atmosphere and when inhaled, quickly renders the afflicted target unconscious. One way to counter this technique is to destroy the trees.
    Note: Can only be used by Madara Uchiha or Hashirama Senju biographies.

Status
    Aug 2009
    I miss my V award..

As Hashirama lands, he notices a large cube of rock intercepting his dragon and heading towards him. "Interesting" As the cube approaches, Hashirama rotates, left to right, focusing enormous quantities of chakra on to his left leg, pivoting on his right leg, delivering a high kick at the cube. The increased physical strenght and the fact that the cube is weakened leaves such a task of countering with a "simple" kick, quite easy. The cube is sent flying to the sides. But Hashirama is left with little time to actually follow up with something as he finds the ground is sinking underhim at increasing pace. "Yomi Numa? But that technique... its a leaf technique..." Hashirama does a handseal and a mayhem of wood rises and pops up everywhere. The wood rises from the ground beneath him rising him on top of a tree while its roots quickly overcome the swamp and fill it. The wood rises everywhere around Hashirama up to long range behind you. Even under you and around you, flowering trees rise. Some try to wrap around you and catch you, others simply grow straight up. The aftermath is a large forest of flowering trees. You in it, Hashirama on top of a tree, long range from you above the the tree tops. The technique is dense enough to block your view of him, not that it matters much. Off course, the battle field is now transformed as Hashirama hops and jumps, getting to mid range as he incircles you to the right (your left). In case you try to defend, no lightning technique would enable you to destroy the whole forest and the effects of the polen spreading through the air is fast acting.

Devils are nothing but misfits... As a devil of the mist, you're nothing but a botched up mistake...

(Chakura Chikara) - Chakra Enhanced Strength
    Chakra cost: (+15 to taijutsu techniques)
    Damage points: (+15 to taijutsu techniques)
    Description: This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength.
    Note: Can only be used by Tsunade, Sakura or Hashirama Senju biographies and once activated, lasts the entire battle.

(Konoha Daisenkō) - Leaf Great Flash
    Charka cost: N/A
    Damage points: 30
    Description: Similar to Tsunade’s Sky leg but the user user charges at their opponent and unleashes a powerful lateral kick aiming at the head that will send their opponent flying away.

(Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin) - Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees
    Description: The user after performing the snake hand seal take advantage of the innate properties of Wood Release to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the surrounding atmosphere and when inhaled, quickly renders the afflicted target unconscious. One way to counter this technique is to destroy the trees.
    Note: Can only be used by Madara Uchiha or Hashirama Senju biographies.

"Devil?.. I am worse than a devil!"

The cube slices straight through the water dragon and proceeds straight toward the cloaked man when it suddenly splinters to pieces. Seeing some movement close to where the cube had been, Fuguki surmised it must have been kicked, and quite a powerful one at that. "Such a formidable Taijutsu user, and an even better water user.. Who could he be?" Fuguki questioned himself silently. His opponent then stood over the swamp which sunk him in. Trees instantly began growing out of the swamp. Sighting the trees spilling out and upward from the swamp, triggered a breakthrough and Fuguki realized “He's the first Hokage! He's Hashirama Senju! The wood user! It all fits!! The $@#&! He must be afraid to be hiding his personality or he must think there’s something to gain by keeping me in the dark. But what could that be? He's wood ability perhaps." Fuguki grinned then, he knew what to do. He forms the horse hand seal then expels a huge wall of compressed flames toward the minefield of trees. The flames begin burning off all the branches it touches. The forest trees begin to weaken and then fall inward. Your location was always clear to me thanks to Samehada. Right after using Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation, Fuguki does one hand seal, raise his left hand up sending his chakra into the sky. At this point the tree you stand over has begun to crack and you've become unbalanced upon it. This grants Fuguki the opening he need. He trigger an electrical discharge that moves downwards directly at you. Fuguki raise his left hand, and then he use his right arm and remove three of the tagged kunais from his bag. He slip them between his fingers and toss them at your location. One of them is aimed directly at you. He then activate the tags when they are close to your vicinity, causing an explosion.

"Hashirama! Are you still trying to impress Mito? Dude, get over it!"

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

"Devil?.. I am worse than a devil!"

The cube slices straight through the water dragon and proceeds straight toward the cloaked man when it suddenly splinters to pieces. Seeing some movement close to where the cube had been, Fuguki surmised it must have been kicked, and quite a powerful one at that. "Such a formidable Taijutsu user, and an even better water user.. Who could he be?" Fuguki questioned himself silently. His opponent then stood over the swamp which sunk him in. Trees instantly began growing out of the swamp. Sighting the trees spilling out and upward from the swamp, triggered a breakthrough and Fuguki realized “He's the first Hokage! He's Hashirama Senju! The wood user! It all fits!! The $@#&! He must be afraid to be hiding his personality or he must think there’s something to gain by keeping me in the dark. But what could that be? He's wood ability perhaps." Fuguki grinned then, he knew what to do. He forms the horse hand seal then expels a huge wall of compressed flames toward the minefield of trees. The flames begin burning off all the branches it touches. The forest trees begin to weaken and then fall inward. Your location was always clear to me thanks to Samehada. Right after using Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation, Fuguki does one hand seal, raise his left hand up sending his chakra into the sky. At this point the tree you stand over has begun to crack and you've become unbalanced upon it. This grants Fuguki the opening he need. He trigger an electrical discharge that moves downwards directly at you. Fuguki raise his left hand, and then he use his right arm and remove three of the tagged kunais from his bag. He slip them between his fingers and toss them at your location. One of them is aimed directly at you. He then activate the tags when they are close to your vicinity, causing an explosion.

"Hashirama! Are you still trying to impress Mito? Dude, get over it!"

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Your move is completely flawed mainly on 2 levels: Fire is neutral towards Wood. So a same ranked fire technique would clash with the rising trees and keep you safe but it wouldn't continue towards me. Second, you didn't understand my move. The trees rise all aorund the battle field, some beneath me to rise me from the swamp, some around and benath you to catch you. Using the technique you used would only grant you a clearing around you but wouldn't be an effective defense against the technique itself, specially because of the polen ability it has.

This is a Sensei test, however, and it will be graded move by move in the end so I'll continue assuming you cleared the area around you of trees with your fire technique.

Noticing a large fire and smoke around your location, Hashirama takes action instead of getting close. On top of his tree, he makes a handseal and makes 2 shadow clones (Lefty and Righty). As he finishes, he notices a large electrical discharge above. The technique requires you to, in a very visible way, send lightning towards the sky. Its not that ilogical to think you'll be sending it down towards him. Lefty inhales and exhales a large and powerful torrent of flames at the falling lightning discharge, nulifying it compeltely. Righty on the other hand as lefty is starting to spew the fire, rampages forward towards you, quickly reaching short range of you. In the mean time, Hashirama himself doesn't let the opportunity waste and at the same time makes the earth beneath you rise 20 meters in a narrow plateau, 2 meters across. You are then left at his height and eye level as the clone is approaching you through the tree tops. Off course, the polen now in the atmosphere is starting to affect you, mainly because you are now risen above the trees and thus even closer to their flowers and polen.

Its a shame... Samehada still hasn't found a decent ninja to partner with...

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Status
    Aug 2009
    I miss my V award..

Your move is completely flawed mainly on 2 levels: Fire is neutral towards Wood. So a same ranked fire technique would clash with the rising trees and keep you safe but it wouldn't continue towards me. Second, you didn't understand my move. The trees rise all aorund the battle field, some beneath me to rise me from the swamp, some around and benath you to catch you. Using the technique you used would only grant you a clearing around you but wouldn't be an effective defense against the technique itself, specially because of the polen ability it has.

This is a Sensei test, however, and it will be graded move by move in the end so I'll continue assuming you cleared the area around you of trees with your fire technique.

Noticing a large fire and smoke around your location, Hashirama takes action instead of getting close. On top of his tree, he makes a handseal and makes 2 shadow clones (Lefty and Righty). As he finishes, he notices a large electrical discharge above. The technique requires you to, in a very visible way, send lightning towards the sky. Its not that ilogical to think you'll be sending it down towards him. Lefty inhales and exhales a large and powerful torrent of flames at the falling lightning discharge, nulifying it compeltely. Righty on the other hand as lefty is starting to spew the fire, rampages forward towards you, quickly reaching short range of you. In the mean time, Hashirama himself doesn't let the opportunity waste and at the same time makes the earth beneath you rise 20 meters in a narrow plateau, 2 meters across. You are then left at his height and eye level as the clone is approaching you through the tree tops. Off course, the polen now in the atmosphere is starting to affect you, mainly because you are now risen above the trees and thus even closer to their flowers and polen.

Its a shame... Samehada still hasn't found a decent ninja to partner with...

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

I apologize for my mistake, I haven't countered a wood user for years. This is not an excuse and I apologize. I will try my best to cover up the losses of my last turn in the rest of the battle.

Fuguki releases his lightning technique, which fails. The fire burns brightly over the branches and leaves of numerous trees and a red glow is emitted over the surrounding area. Abruptly the ground beneath me begins to rise. “Damn… He must’ve used the shadow clone technique. Or maybe even a fire element clone…Does such a jutsu even exist?" Fuguki contemplated. "The best chances are that he used the shadow clone technique.” As he thought this, Fuguki reacted to the rising ground, countering instantly, forming the tiger hand seal. As he slams his left foot onto the surface of the ground his water chakra molds beneath his feet. This creates a mighty jet of water that blasts through the ground beneath him like a large, sharp knife cutting through flesh. Fuguki rode the water that propelled him upward by channeling chakra underneath his feet that allows him to surf over it to escape the climbing ground which just rose a few meters*1. Watching what he assumes to be a clone running down toward the ground, Fuguki reaches for his fan on his back. He unfolds it and swings it before him as he skis over the water jet. The current of the water jet lessens and Fuguki slowly descends a few meters down before halting. Right after the water jet stops, Fuguki swipes his huge fan from side to side delivering a strong gust of wind. The wind takes the shape of a net of blades, made up of compressed wind. That net rapidly descends diagonally. The lower part of the net slashes through the tree you and your lefty clone stand on whilst the upper part targets your righty clone. After swinging his fan, releasing such strong wind current would have pushed him back at the plateau's wall, using that, Fuguki land on my arms and legs while my left hand is touching the plateau and my right is doing a one-handed seal as he manipulates his chakra and uses his earth affinity to create a giant golem from side of the plateau where he stood about five meters above the ground, which he stands over in midair. The giant golem catches the cut tree as it starts to fall and flips it in mid-flight upside down, crushing you against the ground with it. While I use the goelm technique, I would have left my fan however samehada gently caught it for me with its jaws.

*kept his silence*

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.
    *1: Just like in this video which I had to sceenshot and upload myself: http://youtu.be/yG9JRiJuBT8

(Futon: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

I apologize for my mistake, I haven't countered a wood user for years. This is not an excuse and I apologize. I will try my best to cover up the losses of my last turn in the rest of the battle.

Fuguki releases his lightning technique, which fails. The fire burns brightly over the branches and leaves of numerous trees and a red glow is emitted over the surrounding area. Abruptly the ground beneath me begins to rise. “Damn… He must’ve used the shadow clone technique. Or maybe even a fire element clone…Does such a jutsu even exist?" Fuguki contemplated. "The best chances are that he used the shadow clone technique.” As he thought this, Fuguki reacted to the rising ground, countering instantly, forming the tiger hand seal. As he slams his left foot onto the surface of the ground his water chakra molds beneath his feet. This creates a mighty jet of water that blasts through the ground beneath him like a large, sharp knife cutting through flesh. Fuguki rode the water that propelled him upward by channeling chakra underneath his feet that allows him to surf over it to escape the climbing ground which just rose a few meters*1. Watching what he assumes to be a clone running down toward the ground, Fuguki reaches for his fan on his back. He unfolds it and swings it before him as he skis over the water jet. The current of the water jet lessens and Fuguki slowly descends a few meters down before halting. Right after the water jet stops, Fuguki swipes his huge fan from side to side delivering a strong gust of wind. The wind takes the shape of a net of blades, made up of compressed wind. That net rapidly descends diagonally. The lower part of the net slashes through the tree you and your lefty clone stand on whilst the upper part targets your righty clone. After swinging his fan, releasing such strong wind current would have pushed him back at the plateau's wall, using that, Fuguki land on my arms and legs while my left hand is touching the plateau and my right is doing a one-handed seal as he manipulates his chakra and uses his earth affinity to create a giant golem from side of the plateau where he stood about five meters above the ground, which he stands over in midair. The giant golem catches the cut tree as it starts to fall and flips it in mid-flight upside down, crushing you against the ground with it. While I use the goelm technique, I would have left my fan however samehada gently caught it for me with its jaws.

*kept his silence*

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.
    *1: Just like in this video which I had to sceenshot and upload myself: http://youtu.be/yG9JRiJuBT8

(Futon: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique
    You should really read your own moves. The earth rises beneath you and you make the water jet to propel you upwards, which it can't. That water technique can be used to propel and travel along the ground forwards or backwards, riding the water. But not upwards. Still, assuming you go upwards, you'd only follow the normal movement of the plateau beneath you, just hitting a higher max altitude by the help of your own water technique. At which point you unleash the wind technique which would, yes, propel you backwards a bit...however, you only travelled upwards, not towards me and the clones, thus travelling backwards wouldn't pin you against the "plateau" as that is directly beneath you. This said, after using the wind, you'd be propelled backwards away from the plateau which was directly beneath you. Thus, you'd only be able to use the golem technique once you land. I didn't also understand if you used the water technique only for movement or if you attack me with it. Regardless, how you used it is wrong. You also seem to be forgetting the polen all around... I'll continue though.

_______

As his enemy gushes water beneath his feet and goes further upwards, Hashirama raises his hand in the air, crackling with lightning. Above, a thunder storm is brewing. You see, the S-Rank fire was directed to the incoming lightning strike from above. This mean it was directed at the sky. Overpowering the lightning, the Fire continued, weakened, but still with neough power to heat the atmosphere, causing friction and pressure amongst the clouds, gathering them and charging them effectively with electricity. Raising his hand with lightning, Hashirama takes control over that energy and throws it at you in the shape of a fearfull, mighty dragon of pure lightning. The technique catches you mid air before you release your wind technique. Righty on the other hand, on top of the trees as he's heading towards you, claps his hands together. A mayhem of trees and branches and pillars rises around your location and beneath hashirama and his clones. Its goal is not to catch you or attack you but to A) defend from your water in case you used it to attack and B) restrict your movement by surrounding you with more trees. They rise only a bit, high enough to defend from the wwater in case it happens, not high enough to hinder Hashirama's move. The plateau of earth beneath you is also filled with branches and vegetation but isn't destroyed not is its flattened top altered. The void created by your fire technique is simply filled with more trees. This technique also serves a purpose, as it will protect Hashirama and his clones frm the aftermatch of Kirin by rising them a bit further into the air, leaving the hit of Kirin beneath on you beneath their level.

Note: Both moves happen roughly at the same time. The wood is used to distract you and further raise HAshirama and his clones while also assuming a defensive measure. Since you didn't state in your move that you noticed the Fire heading to the sky or the thundering clouds above or any mention to that, you wouldn't be prepared to counter Kirin or even start to comprehend what is about to happen.

Guess demons aren't strong...

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

(Raiton: Kirin) - Lightning Release: Kirin
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After using Dragon Fireball Jutsu to create thunderclouds in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.
    Can only be avoided with time/space techniques. Can only be used once per battle.

(Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: The user, after making the Tiger → Snake, creates a forest that can either Attack, Defend, Imprison the enemy or simply support the user. The technique that gave birth to the immense forest surrounding Konohagakure, the scale of the technique is only limited by the amount of chakra spent in it.

Status
    Aug 2009
    I miss my V award..

You should really read your own moves. The earth rises beneath you and you make the water jet to propel you upwards, which it can't. That water technique can be used to propel and travel along the ground forwards or backwards, riding the water. But not upwards. Still, assuming you go upwards, you'd only follow the normal movement of the plateau beneath you, just hitting a higher max altitude by the help of your own water technique. At which point you unleash the wind technique which would, yes, propel you backwards a bit...however, you only travelled upwards, not towards me and the clones, thus travelling backwards wouldn't pin you against the "plateau" as that is directly beneath you. This said, after using the wind, you'd be propelled backwards away from the plateau which was directly beneath you. Thus, you'd only be able to use the golem technique once you land. I didn't also understand if you used the water technique only for movement or if you attack me with it. Regardless, how you used it is wrong. You also seem to be forgetting the polen all around... I'll continue though.

_______

As his enemy gushes water beneath his feet and goes further upwards, Hashirama raises his hand in the air, crackling with lightning. Above, a thunder storm is brewing. You see, the S-Rank fire was directed to the incoming lightning strike from above. This mean it was directed at the sky. Overpowering the lightning, the Fire continued, weakened, but still with neough power to heat the atmosphere, causing friction and pressure amongst the clouds, gathering them and charging them effectively with electricity. Raising his hand with lightning, Hashirama takes control over that energy and throws it at you in the shape of a fearfull, mighty dragon of pure lightning. The technique catches you mid air before you release your wind technique. Righty on the other hand, on top of the trees as he's heading towards you, claps his hands together. A mayhem of trees and branches and pillars rises around your location and beneath hashirama and his clones. Its goal is not to catch you or attack you but to A) defend from your water in case you used it to attack and B) restrict your movement by surrounding you with more trees. They rise only a bit, high enough to defend from the wwater in case it happens, not high enough to hinder Hashirama's move. The plateau of earth beneath you is also filled with branches and vegetation but isn't destroyed not is its flattened top altered. The void created by your fire technique is simply filled with more trees. This technique also serves a purpose, as it will protect Hashirama and his clones frm the aftermatch of Kirin by rising them a bit further into the air, leaving the hit of Kirin beneath on you beneath their level.

Note: Both moves happen roughly at the same time. The wood is used to distract you and further raise HAshirama and his clones while also assuming a defensive measure. Since you didn't state in your move that you noticed the Fire heading to the sky or the thundering clouds above or any mention to that, you wouldn't be prepared to counter Kirin or even start to comprehend what is about to happen.

Guess demons aren't strong...

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

(Raiton: Kirin) - Lightning Release: Kirin
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After using Dragon Fireball Jutsu to create thunderclouds in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.
    Can only be avoided with time/space techniques. Can only be used once per battle.

(Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: The user, after making the Tiger → Snake, creates a forest that can either Attack, Defend, Imprison the enemy or simply support the user. The technique that gave birth to the immense forest surrounding Konohagakure, the scale of the technique is only limited by the amount of chakra spent in it.

Watching the glowing lightning and hearing the sounds of a thousand birds . Fuguki is lead to the conclusion that Hashirama must be using a chidori. "A chidori? But at long range? He must be using that jutsu that comes from the sky, I'm screwed." He loosens the belt which holds Samehada on his back, so he can use himself as a human shield. This is because Samehada is a precious weapon like no other. Right after taking the hit, Samehada loyally reaches to Fuguki -who is hidden between the branches unconscious- to heal him as it plug its pommel in his body and rings itself around him. This allows him to stand on his feet seconds after being caught between the branches. Fuguki think to myself that his enemy is strong, but as his weapon reminds him, he's a shinobi who stands for his ninja way. His enemy will most likely think that he died after being caught by such a strong technique and Fuguki intends to use this to his advantage. Fuguki stealthily moves past the clone who used the wood technique without being noticed. He uses Samehada to detect the clone's position and keeps himself away whilst moving through the branches while holding it. He then molds his wind chakra to spin around him making all the tiny flying stuff around air that recently became visible to go away, with the spinning wind arround him. As he reaches mid range of you and your clone on top of the tree after starting to climb with his feet charged with chakra to run over it from a side away from the clone's sight. He leaves Samehada for a second, while he does the tiger handseal. Leaving both you and your clone (who's close to you) in an illusion, in which you can only see each other and the darkness surrounding you. Fuguki then retracts his arm, bringing Samehada back. He then follows it with a technique that allows him to move quickly and silently reaching you at high speed as a skilled swordsmen of the mist. Finally reaching you and your clone from the back, Fuguki swings Samehada horizontally cutting the head of you and your clone of cleanly. Using both the skill and the illusion as a combo, having his enemy blinded and unable to hear him moving thanks to he silently advance at you.

Could be, but they still kill an enemy like you.

(Samehada Chakura Juuten no Jutsu) - Samehada Chakra Replenishing Technique
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Description: Whenever the user is injured or exhausted, Samehada can restore the user to his maximum physical and chakra capacities by inserting chakra of its own into the user via its hilt. This skill of Samehada is so powerful it can even bring people that are mortally wounded and on the brink of death back to full health. During Kisame's fight with Bee, his entire chest area got destroyed, but Samehada healed him completely in a matter of seconds. When Bee had no chakra left after his battle with Kisame, Samehada gave him enough chakra to go into Version 1 and after Kisame was discovered by Naruto, Samehada replenished him completely even though he was weakened and only skin and bones after having nothing to eat for several weeks.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle
    Note: Can only be used by Kisame, Killer Bee and Fuguki
    Note: It doesn't require any activiation of the user, Samehada itself does it of its "own accord" and thus doesn't count towards the three jutsu's, however the user can't use any jutsu while Samehada is doing it.

(Futon: Kazekama no Yori) - Wind Release: Wind Sickle Armor
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per turn activated)
    Damage points: (40 if opponent comes into direct contact)
    Description: Temari will manipulate her wind chakra and create a armor of cutting wind to spin around her body. The armor itself has the capability to deflect incoming projectiles and weapons aswell as being capable of fending off taijutsu based attacks and causing damage to enemies who come into direct contact with the wind.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
    Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.

Last edited by Seblax; 01-19-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Closed for grading. Good luck

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Ok, lets grade this. As you know, you will be graded in each move from E-Rank to S-Rank, being that you need to average a score of A-Rank to pass. Good luck

Good decent move. Some techniques could have been better choices for this move but not wrong all together. A-Rank
    Decent but not that special. You could have done much more. A-Rank
    Horrible move. You didn't understand Wood W&S and you didn't even care that much about the core of the technique i used against you which was the spores. The fire technique wouldn't serve to counter the forest when its happening as it is. You lacked battle vision and basic knowledge. D-Rank
    Your description here completely betrays you and your move is a mess and invalid for what you want to achieve. Not only that but you failed to noticed that my Fire would overpower and continue to the sky. Because of the failed description and the overall failed move, this is an E-Rank
    I then use Kirin and you defend using the sword... Ok, this wouldn't work for many reasons. Lets start with the basic: the sword can't take such a hit all together and stay unharmed. You can't swing the sword from your hand to the path of the technique without a Sharingan or increased reactions which you haven't. You don't know what it is. Unless you possess enormous clarity of perception you can't actually react in time. Had you used the chakra absorption technique I could have let it pass but not like this. Also, you replenish your strength but how since you didn't absorb any chakra since the fight started? That technique uses chakra samehada absorbs to replenish your strength and heal you. It doesn't work upon will just like that. And a failed counter is a failed counter. E-Rank

(5+5+2+1+1)/5=2,8=B-Rank

Its a fail. Your main issue was trying too hard and overcoming your own skill. You can make detailed descriptions and that only makes you come across as skilled but only if you manage to pull it off. You must make sure you can produce the detailed description and not lose yourself in it thus make your move a mess. This was your issue. Try making the description simpler and your moves more concrete.