Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

[Sensei Battle Test] - Mockingbird

Greetings, Mockingbird

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:
    • Rei's Rules and Regulations
    • All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    • You are allowed to use your KG.
    • Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are not allowed
    • You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    • Terrain: Grassy plain
    • Range Mid

I will be using my Hatake Kakashi biography for this test against you.

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Have fun and good luck! ^_^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Sensei Battle Test] - Mockingbird

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    Kakashi starts by moving his headband upwards revealing his 3 Tomoe Sharingan active, it's activated passively considering how long he have had it and his mastery of it, now Kakashi gazes straight to your eyes, with his left 3 Tomoe Sharingan, suddenly he slams his hands onto the ground causing a cicular hole of 8 meter's radius to descend from beneath your legs causing you to lose balance and become disoriented, descending to a 10 meter's deep beneath you as you start descending downwards.

(Dōjutsu: Sharingan) – Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) – Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

After the earth techniques takes effect, Kakashi slams his right leg onto the ground sending his fire chakra into the hole he made you descend into, causing 2 pillars of fire to rise out of the hole walls diagonally upwards towards you while another pillar of fire rises directly beneath you vertically upwards, the pillars of fire attack you from 3 places at once, they all rise simultaneously, the width of the pillars of fire and the angle they come out of makes it quite hard to move within the whole, not to mention escape underground.

(Katon: Gōka Honō no Hashira Jutsu) – Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

As the pillars of fire are rising Kakashi runs towards you tracking you in order not to lose sight of you as he releases his lightning essence into the sky calling a barrage of lightning release bolts to descend from the heavens vertically onto you, occupying the whole radius of the hole and electrocuting anything that's caught into it, taking into account Kakashi proficiency with lightning release, this will be even faster.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) – Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post

Kakashi starts by moving his headband upwards revealing his 3 Tomoe Sharingan active, it's activated passively considering how long he have had it and his mastery of it, now Kakashi gazes straight to your eyes, with his left 3 Tomoe Sharingan, suddenly he slams his hands onto the ground causing a cicular hole of 8 meter's radius to descend from beneath your legs causing you to lose balance and become disoriented, descending to a 10 meter's deep beneath you as you start descending downwards.

(Dōjutsu: Sharingan) – Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) – Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

After the earth techniques takes effect, Kakashi slams his right leg onto the ground sending his fire chakra into the hole he made you descend into, causing 2 pillars of fire to rise out of the hole walls diagonally upwards towards you while another pillar of fire rises directly beneath you vertically upwards, the pillars of fire attack you from 3 places at once, they all rise simultaneously, the width of the pillars of fire and the angle they come out of makes it quite hard to move within the whole, not to mention escape underground.

(Katon: Gōka Honō no Hashira Jutsu) – Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

As the pillars of fire are rising Kakashi runs towards you tracking you in order not to lose sight of you as he releases his lightning essence into the sky calling a barrage of lightning release bolts to descend from the heavens vertically onto you, occupying the whole radius of the hole and electrocuting anything that's caught into it, taking into account Kakashi proficiency with lightning release, this will be even faster.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) – Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

(For an idea of the size)

When Kakashi raises his headband, I instinctively set and focus my eyes on his face mask, or more specifically, his chin; Marveling at the fact that, after 13 years, the lower half of his face has yet to be revealed. When he lowers the ground, I focus chakra to the soles of my feet, cementing my position, and maintain my balance by bringing my body closer to the ground. I, thereafter, create a behemoth under me that towers high above the hole you created with me on its right shoulder and its entire upper body revealed to Kakashi. When the fire pillars form, instead of hitting me, they’d hit the golem. Comparing their respective sizes, any damage to the behemoth’s lower body would be minor, like a chidori plowing into a giant earth plateau.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

Before he can act again (before your third jutsu), I materialize water that converges on Kakashi, completely trapping him in a spherical water prison. Just as the water would completely trap the Copy Ninja, the golem drops its left hand over him swatting him like a bug; What should be left is a broken man lying in a puddle of water.

Simultaneously, I run down the golem’s right arm to stand on its open right palm – It lowers its hand, I jump off, and I’m back at ground level.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Cliché, I know

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

(For an idea of the size)

When Kakashi raises his headband, I instinctively set and focus my eyes on his face mask, or more specifically, his chin; Marveling at the fact that, after 13 years, the lower half of his face has yet to be revealed. When he lowers the ground, I focus chakra to the soles of my feet, cementing my position, and maintain my balance by bringing my body closer to the ground. I, thereafter, create a behemoth under me that towers high above the hole you created with me on its right shoulder and its entire upper body revealed to Kakashi. When the fire pillars form, instead of hitting me, they’d hit the golem. Comparing their respective sizes, any damage to the behemoth’s lower body would be minor, like a chidori plowing into a giant earth plateau.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

Before he can act again (before your third jutsu), I materialize water that converges on Kakashi, completely trapping him in a spherical water prison. Just as the water would completely trap the Copy Ninja, the golem drops its left hand over him swatting him like a bug; What should be left is a broken man lying in a puddle of water.

Simultaneously, I run down the golem’s right arm to stand on its open right palm – It lowers its hand, I jump off, and I’m back at ground level.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Cliché, I know
    As Kakashi sees you molding earth chakra while he runs towards you, just as the golem raises you on it's shoulder Kakashi suddenly ducks to the ground maintaining mutual visual contact with you for just a second, which is all he needs to cast his genjutsu, in it you see a gigantic humanoid spirit grapping you in one of it's hands and wrapping you in Dark threads which in turn immobilizes you, making you unable to move a muscle, the mutual eye contact is made due to your vision meeting Kakashi's chin, when it clearly states that in the Sharingan's description, in order to avoid eye contact you have to keep your vision below the chin level, which you didn't do, thus giving Kakashi the appropriate timing to cast a genjutsu onto you.

(Dōjutsu: Chūbo no Yūku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
    Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

Just as the genjutsu is utilized, Kakashi utilizes his water chakra creating a rushing flow of water that traps you inside a water sphere, making you incapable of breathing inside of it, taking into advantage of Kakashi's Sharingan mastery, his speed increases in stringing techniques, the fire pillars aren't made also.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) – Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment

Then Kakashi proceeds by forming two large lightning spears in both of his hands as he throws them towards your direction, racing towards you in fast speeds, due to the natural speed of Lightning Release techniques, this is also made faster than normal due to Kakashi's mastery towards Lightning.

(Raiton: Gian) – Lightning Release: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 12-26-2012 at 02:30 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

Mockingbird asked to delay the test until 2013 due to the festivities and holidays.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dānte View Post
    As Kakashi sees you molding earth chakra while he runs towards you, just as the golem raises you on it's shoulder Kakashi suddenly ducks to the ground maintaining mutual visual contact with you for just a second, which is all he needs to cast his genjutsu, in it you see a gigantic humanoid spirit grapping you in one of it's hands and wrapping you in Dark threads which in turn immobilizes you, making you unable to move a muscle, the mutual eye contact is made due to your vision meeting Kakashi's chin, when it clearly states that in the Sharingan's description, in order to avoid eye contact you have to keep your vision below the chin level, which you didn't do, thus giving Kakashi the appropriate timing to cast a genjutsu onto you.

(Dōjutsu: Chūbo no Yūku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
    Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

Just as the genjutsu is utilized, Kakashi utilizes his water chakra creating a rushing flow of water that traps you inside a water sphere, making you incapable of breathing inside of it, taking into advantage of Kakashi's Sharingan mastery, his speed increases in stringing techniques, the fire pillars aren't made also.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) – Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment

Then Kakashi proceeds by forming two large lightning spears in both of his hands as he throws them towards your direction, racing towards you in fast speeds, due to the natural speed of Lightning Release techniques, this is also made faster than normal due to Kakashi's mastery towards Lightning.

(Raiton: Gian) – Lightning Release: False Darkness
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
    As the entirety of my surroundings is abruptly shrouded in darkness and a shadowy, steadily growing humanoid figure bearing the Sharingan suddenly appears before me, along with that fact that you just previously revealed your own Doujutsu, I deduce that I’m under the influence of Genjutsu. As the figure reaches for me, before I can be completely bound (Before the black threads cover me), I bite down on my tongue – hard. Like Kisame did moments before his death, I bite off a large chunk of my tongue, sub-sequentially breaking the illusion.

Quelling the pain, the moment I break the Genjutsu, water begins to converge on me; In just the nick of time, I draw my sword – an ordinary katana – and release a vortex of wind that surrounds my body, pushing the water away.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Range: Short
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

In unison with my performance of the Peacock Whirlwind Formation, my golem leans over bringing its body closer to the ground in such a way that allows me to jump off without harming myself, and claps its hands together with the intention of crushing you in between. The golem’s attack would interrupt you just before you can execute your third technique.

Afterwards, just as the golem slams its hands together; I re-sheathe my blade and perform a single handseal, allowing me to create a cloud that disperses flammable oil directly over your location, drenching the entirety of your surrounding area. Should you unwittingly use Raiton, you’ll be able to destroy the golems hands, but you’ll ignite the oil (A powerful electric discharge would ignite the oil just as nicely as fire). Should the oil ignite, it would melt down the resultant rubble causing molten rock to fall all over and around you.

(I can perform Water jutsu with one seal, but if my bio’s specialties don’t apply, I perform all three handseals).

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

After the cloud begins to disperse, I jump off of the golem's shoulder and perform a short string of handseals as I descend. The moment I land safely, I place my left hand on the ground and send a powerful bolt of electricity towards your direction, through the ground. If you haven't already done so, this bolt of lightning would ignite the oil in addition to dealing a large amount of damage.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Note: In this turn, after breaking the Gen, I as well as my clones, begin focusing my eyesight on the area below your chin level.

Last edited by Mockingbird; 01-09-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As the entirety of my surroundings is abruptly shrouded in darkness and a shadowy, steadily growing humanoid figure bearing the Sharingan suddenly appears before me, along with that fact that you just previously revealed your own Doujutsu, I deduce that I’m under the influence of Genjutsu. As the figure reaches for me, before I can be completely bound (Before the black threads cover me), I bite down on my tongue – hard. Like Kisame did moments before his death, I bite off a large chunk of my tongue, sub-sequentially breaking the illusion.

Quelling the pain, the moment I break the Genjutsu, water begins to converge on me; In just the nick of time, I draw my sword – an ordinary katana – and release a vortex of wind that surrounds my body, pushing the water away.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

In unison with my performance of the Peacock Whirlwind Formation, my golem leans over bringing its body closer to the ground in such a way that allows me to jump off without harming myself, and claps its hands together with the intention of crushing you in between. The golem’s attack would interrupt you just before you can execute your third technique.

Afterwards, just as the golem slams its hands together; I re-sheathe my blade and perform a single handseal, allowing me to create a cloud that disperses flammable oil directly over your location, drenching the entirety of your surrounding area. Should you unwittingly use Raiton, you’ll be able to destroy the golems hands, but you’ll ignite the oil (A powerful electric discharge would ignite the oil just as nicely as fire). Should the oil ignite, it would melt down the resultant rubble causing molten rock to fall all over and around you.

(I can perform Water jutsu with one seal, but if my bio’s specialties don’t apply, I perform all three handseals).

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

After the cloud begins to disperse, I jump off of the golem's shoulder and perform a short string of handseals as I descend. The moment I land safely, I place my left hand on the ground and send a powerful bolt of electricity towards your direction, through the ground. If you haven't already done so, this bolt of lightning would ignite the oil in addition to dealing a large amount of damage.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Note: In this turn, after breaking the Gen, I as well as my clones, begin focusing my eyesight on the area below your chin level.
    Nice move, I think you forgot to edit that note in the end of your move though

As Kakashi knowing that you break the genjutsu, due to the fact that the genjutsu paralyzes you so the moment you reach for your sword Kakashi knows that you are out of the genjutsu, and changes his strategy, right after performing the water technique as you are performing the wind technique and the golem moves his hands in order to crush me, i cause 3 gigantic pillars of earth to rise out of the ground, 2 rising from your right and left sides diagonally smashing into you just as you release the wind to the water sphere and it breaks it's formation, another pillar rises approximately at the same time the other pillars emerge, however this last one rises diagonally below me, rising slower than the other pillars just below my legs in a diagonal pattern forwards towards you, just as the tip of the pillar emerges below my feet i apply chakra to my legs in order to stick onto the pillar as it extends forward into the air "towards you" moving me out of the way of the Golem's hand smash in between his two long arms up to the air, while the pillars that emerge from your sides prevent you from continuing with the rest of your move, the Golem's hand crushes the base of the pillar that risen beneath me instead and upon that happening, just as a get out of the golem's hands reach i jump off the pillar to my left side "your right" preparing my next attack.

(Doton: Kujo Jōshō Iwa Chūseki) – Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Upon escaping the golem's attack, i point my right arm towards you while extending it forward, releasing a thin intangible blade of wind that races towards your location directly, with it's sheer speed it reaches you fast, also due to our close distance.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) – Wind Release: Wind Blade
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 01-09-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice move, I think you forgot to edit that note in the end of your move though

As Kakashi knowing that you break the genjutsu, due to the fact that the genjutsu paralyzes you so the moment you reach for your sword Kakashi knows that you are out of the genjutsu, and changes his strategy, right after performing the water technique as you are performing the wind technique and the golem moves his hands in order to crush me, i cause 3 gigantic pillars of earth to rise out of the ground, 2 rising from your right and left sides diagonally smashing into you just as you release the wind to the water sphere and it breaks it's formation, another pillar rises approximately at the same time the other pillars emerge, however this last one rises diagonally below me, rising slower than the other pillars just below my legs in a diagonal pattern forwards towards you, just as the tip of the pillar emerges below my feet i apply chakra to my legs in order to stick onto the pillar as it extends forward into the air "towards you" moving me out of the way of the Golem's hand smash in between his two long arms up to the air, while the pillars that emerge from your sides prevent you from continuing with the rest of your move, the Golem's hand crushes the base of the pillar that risen beneath me instead and upon that happening, just as a get out of the golem's hands reach i jump off the pillar to my left side "your right" preparing my next attack.

(Doton: Kujo Jōshō Iwa Chūseki) – Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Upon escaping the golem's attack, i point my right arm towards you while extending it forward, releasing a thin intangible blade of wind that races towards your location directly, with it's sheer speed it reaches you fast, also due to our close distance.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) – Wind Release: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.
    Yeah, I hadn't even noticed.

The pillars rise while I defend against your previous attacks from atop my behemoth – Though being on its shoulder also gives me just enough time to evade. After finishing the Peacock Whirlwind jutsu and just before the pillars can harm me, in a split second, I punch towards the ‘ground’ with my free hand releasing a vortex of wind as I do so. The whirlwind launches me off of the golem and in your direction (forward), all while avoiding being hit, considering that the spikes came from my sides – Because I had the golem lean over while attacking, I can still land without bringing myself any harm. I launch myself in such a way that minimizes my time in the air, so when I land, I'd still be somewhere within mid range.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

While airborne, I sheathe my sword, and perform a single handseal, afterwards exhaling several dragon-shaped fireballs just as you land on the ground to my right and release the wind blade. The fireballs are aimed perfectly, in such a way that would completely prevent you from evading or anything of the sort. Because of the respective sizes of the fireballs and more-so, the sheer number in comparison with your wind blade, even if I can’t directly see it, the volley of fireballs should overpower your attack without it proving to be much of a hindrance.

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

As I land safely on the ground, I run towards you while performing another handseal, releasing a single spear of lightning that jolts forth with hideous speed. Its release is timed and aimed perfectly so that not only will it coincide with the fireballs hitting you, but because of its speed and piercing abilities, it will blast through the forward most fireball just as it would have hit you – Basically, the lightning bursts through one of the fireballs at the last possible second while the others simultaneously converge on your location. I continue to run from behind the bolt and eventually into short range.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Description: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Yeah, I hadn't even noticed.

The pillars rise while I defend against your previous attacks from atop my behemoth – Though being on its shoulder also gives me just enough time to evade. After finishing the Peacock Whirlwind jutsu and just before the pillars can harm me, in a split second, I punch towards the ‘ground’ with my free hand releasing a vortex of wind as I do so. The whirlwind launches me off of the golem and in your direction (forward), all while avoiding being hit, considering that the spikes came from my sides – Because I had the golem lean over while attacking, I can still land without bringing myself any harm. I launch myself in such a way that minimizes my time in the air, so when I land, I'd still be somewhere within mid range.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

While airborne, I sheathe my sword, and perform a single handseal, afterwards exhaling several dragon-shaped fireballs just as you land on the ground to my right and release the wind blade. The fireballs are aimed perfectly, in such a way that would completely prevent you from evading or anything of the sort. Because of the respective sizes of the fireballs and more-so, the sheer number in comparison with your wind blade, even if I can’t directly see it, the volley of fireballs should overpower your attack without it proving to be much of a hindrance.

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

As I land safely on the ground, I run towards you while performing another handseal, releasing a single spear of lightning that jolts forth with hideous speed. Its release is timed and aimed perfectly so that not only will it coincide with the fireballs hitting you, but because of its speed and piercing abilities, it will blast through the forward most fireball just as it would have hit you – Basically, the lightning bursts through one of the fireballs at the last possible second while the others simultaneously converge on your location. I continue to run from behind the bolt and eventually into short range.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Description: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri
    As Kakashi watches you release the fire and collide with the wind blade to become weaker approximately a B-rank, Kakashi utilizes the same technique just after you release your own fire, causing dragon heads to race towards your own and destroy one another and a few make it out of the clash continuing at you just to get stopped by the lightning weakening it a small bit.

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) – Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique

As you throw the lightning at Kakashi he reacts by generating 5 slow moving tall tornadoes of wind that rage towards the incoming lightning blasts, absorbing them and growing weaker continuing at you as a strong A-rank technique, the tornadoes are spaced out one next to the other making it quite hard to escape in such a small vacancy between us.

(Fūton: Tatsumaki Heki) – Wind Release: Tornado Wall
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

Then Kakashi weaves a single handseal, releasing a gigantic wall of fire that advances directly towards you, mixing along with the tornadoes that are moving towards you slowly, then mixing with one another and forming a raging fire/wind combination attack, basically the fire will take the form of the 5 tornadoes and expand their size even further due to the fire technique's massive size.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) – Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As Kakashi watches you release the fire and collide with the wind blade to become weaker approximately a B-rank, Kakashi utilizes the same technique just after you release your own fire, causing dragon heads to race towards your own and destroy one another and a few make it out of the clash continuing at you just to get stopped by the lightning weakening it a small bit.

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) – Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique

As you throw the lightning at Kakashi he reacts by generating 5 slow moving tall tornadoes of wind that rage towards the incoming lightning blasts, absorbing them and growing weaker continuing at you as a strong A-rank technique, the tornadoes are spaced out one next to the other making it quite hard to escape in such a small vacancy between us.

(Fūton: Tatsumaki Heki) – Wind Release: Tornado Wall
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

Then Kakashi weaves a single handseal, releasing a gigantic wall of fire that advances directly towards you, mixing along with the tornadoes that are moving towards you slowly, then mixing with one another and forming a raging fire/wind combination attack, basically the fire will take the form of the 5 tornadoes and expand their size even further due to the fire technique's massive size.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) – Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
    When you cancel out my fire jutsu and follow up with releasing the tornadoes, I stop running towards you. When you follow up with your fire technique, I take advantage of the situation. When you release the Gōka Mekkyaku, I counter by immediately raising two large rock formations that close in on you from two opposing sides – From in front of and behind you, while simultaneously running to m far left in an arc. As the slabs of earth rise, the one that rises from in front of you is on a crash course with your fire/wind collaboration jutsu, causing it to ‘explode’ or release its destructive power prematurely. This causes a vast majority of your own collaboration to unexpectedly concuss back against you. The heat from your jutsu - along with the fact that you’re being sandwiched in between to rock formations - lead to the super-heating of the earth, causing a vast amount of lava/molten rock to fall all over you along with the initial backlash of your own technique.

Though the clashing of our techniques would also put me in harm’s way (as my earth jutsu would also be destroyed/melted down in the process), I manage to completely avoid taking any damage by simultaneously running left. My running to the opposite side of you is also the reason I can use this technique at such a range (I’d still be in mid range when I stopped), and because I ran in an arc, I’ll be able to see your profile and observe your reaction.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

When you cancel out my fire jutsu and follow up with releasing the tornadoes, I stop running towards you. When you follow up with your fire technique, I take advantage of the situation. When you release the Gōka Mekkyaku, I counter by immediately raising two large rock formations that close in on you from two opposing sides – From in front of and behind you, while simultaneously running to m far left in an arc. As the slabs of earth rise, the one that rises from in front of you is on a crash course with your fire/wind collaboration jutsu, causing it to ‘explode’ or release its destructive power prematurely. This causes a vast majority of your own collaboration to unexpectedly concuss back against you. The heat from your jutsu - along with the fact that you’re being sandwiched in between to rock formations - lead to the super-heating of the earth, causing a vast amount of lava/molten rock to fall all over you along with the initial backlash of your own technique.

Though the clashing of our techniques would also put me in harm’s way (as my earth jutsu would also be destroyed/melted down in the process), I manage to completely avoid taking any damage by simultaneously running left. My running to the opposite side of you is also the reason I can use this technique at such a range (I’d still be in mid range when I stopped), and because I ran in an arc, I’ll be able to see your profile and observe your reaction.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique
    Don't like that move at all, it's a very strong S-rank combo heading in one direction, basically 5 fire tornadoes, with 2 Earth slaps rising, since they are 2 each of them is considered A-rank in strength, the earth will be eradicated and the tornadoes will continue to you, it can be used to stop A-rank techniques the way you did, but no S-ranks, keep in mind that Very strong S-rank > S-rank as well, none of the fire or wind techniques have the characteristics that cause it to explode, not to mention using a huge technique like that in such a small distance will affect you as well, anyways i'll go with what you said in your move, this is simply a note for the one who will grade the test.

As the mountain slaps come to close in on Kakashi, he simply activates his Mangekyō Sharingan, causing his 3 Tomoe to connect together forming a new brand of Sharingan.

(Dōjutsu: Mangekyō Sharingan) – Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
    Chakra Cost: 50 (-25 per turn to keep active)
    Damage Points: N/A (-10 per turn)
    Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast any and every genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
    Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
    Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
    Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
    Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
    Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends

Then Kakashi utilizes his left Mangekyō Sharingan eye generating a transporational vortex that's centered around his eye, pulling his body into the vortex and teleporting himself to the alternate dimension of his Mangekyō, then teleporting back to the real dimension 1 meter behind your location, this teleporting is considered 1 usage, since that's how Kakashi actually self teleports in other areas of the real dimension, similar to Obito's version, however the speed of the teleportation is the same as Obito's teleportation speed while using his 3 Tomoe Sharingan, the Mangekyō version of the teleportation of Obito's is drastically faster, however it will get Kakashi out of harms way in time regardless.

(Dōjutsu: Kamui) – Eye Technique: Authority of the Gods
    Chakra Cost: 40 (70)
    Damage points: N/A (-20 per use)
    Description: Kamui is a set of abilities born in Obito Uchiha's eyes. Differentiating from normal MS techniques, some of Kamui's abilities are accessible to Obito without having to activate his MS and using only his Right 3 Tomoe Sharingan as is the case of his (Isō Idō no Jutsu) - Phasing Migration Technique. A Ninjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou Sharingan eye to link this reality to an unknown alternate dimension is the key ability of both the Right and Left MS eyes of Obito Uchiha. While his right eye has the ability to absorb and teleport things into that dimension (even Obito himself) by proximity and acting as a portal itself (that draws things to it, much like a miniature black hole), the left eye creates the same type of portal but on focal point, much like the workings of Amaterasu (albeit somewhat slower acting). At a given point in his early life, Obito gave his left eye to Hatake Kakashi. In this way, while Obito retained the self-teleportation abilities of his right eye, Kakashi was bestowed with the ranged version of those abilities in his left eye. While Obito showed the ability to activate his right eye's abilities without having to activate his MS, Kakashi always needed to activate his MS to use Kamui. The main difference is that once Obito activates his MS, the speed at which he can absorb something or himself drastically increases as well as the size of what he can absorb and the pull of the "portal" itself, making it coming into close range of him quite dangerous, while his normal use of the technique takes a couple of seconds to fully absorb something and can never target things bigger than himself. This form of telportation can be used to travel in the normal world in a virtually instant manner. The user will teleport himself to the alternate dimension and then teleport back into the normal world in another location. Another difference initially noted was that is that while Kakashi could send something into said dimension through his use of Kamui, he could not retrieve it, something that Obito is capable off and has mastered to a great extent, proving capable of even adding great momentum and speed to the objects he retrieves, using them as projectiles to attack. However, after his fight with Obito, Kakashi eventually learned how to teleport himself in and out of the same dimension. This ability however, puts a great toal on him and he can only do it a very limited number of times during which he can only teleport himself.
    Note: Obito needs to be tangible to use his absorption abilities and he can use them 6 times per battle. If used with MS active, it reduces the duration of MS by one turn.
    Note: Kakashi can use it up to 3 times, requiring him to have his MS active and reducing its duration by 2 turns per use, while severely draining his chakra and damaging his body (only 2 times be it for ranged or self teleportation means), making it a forbidden rank technique.
    Note: If an opponent with no means to return to the normal world is sent to the alternate dimension, he cannot return unless the user brings him back. Only Kakashi and Obito bios can travel between the dimension and the normal world.
    Note: Right eye version can only be used by Obito Uchiha bios and Left eye version can only be used by Kakashi Hatake bios.

Then Kakashi proceeds using the surprise of him teleporting behind you by simply pointing his right hand forward while channeling lightning chakra into his right palm, forming a powerful Raikiri in his right palm that he utilizes to strike the center of your spine directly, realizing that his Raikiri releases quite a noticable sound, Kakashi uses his Mangekyō Sharingan to analyze the retraction of your muscles, and the flow of your chakra circularity system, getting ready for a possible counter attack.

(Raiton: Raikiri) – Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 01-18-2013 at 01:00 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Don't like that move at all, it's a very strong S-rank combo heading in one direction, basically 5 fire tornadoes, with 2 Earth slaps rising, since they are 2 each of them is considered A-rank in strength, the earth will be eradicated and the tornadoes will continue to you, it can be used to stop A-rank techniques the way you did, but no S-ranks, keep in mind that Very strong S-rank > S-rank as well, none of the fire or wind techniques have the characteristics that cause it to explode, not to mention using a huge technique like that in such a small distance will affect you as well, anyways i'll go with what you said in your move, this is simply a note for the one who will grade the test.

As the mountain slaps come to close in on Kakashi, he simply activates his Mangekyō Sharingan, causing his 3 Tomoe to connect together forming a new brand of Sharingan.

(Dōjutsu: Mangekyō Sharingan) – Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
    Chakra Cost: 50 (-25 per turn to keep active)
    Damage Points: N/A (-10 per turn)
    Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast any and every genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
    Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
    Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
    Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
    Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
    Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends

Then Kakashi utilizes his left Mangekyō Sharingan eye generating a transporational vortex that's centered around his eye, pulling his body into the vortex and teleporting himself to the alternate dimension of his Mangekyō, then teleporting back to the real dimension 1 meter behind your location, this teleporting is considered 1 usage, since that's how Kakashi actually self teleports in other areas of the real dimension, similar to Obito's version, however the speed of the teleportation is the same as Obito's teleportation speed while using his 3 Tomoe Sharingan, the Mangekyō version of the teleportation of Obito's is drastically faster, however it will get Kakashi out of harms way in time regardless.

Description: Kamui is a set of abilities born in Obito Uchiha's eyes. Differentiating from normal MS techniques, some of Kamui's abilities are accessible to Obito without having to activate his MS and using only his Right 3 Tomoe Sharingan as is the case of his (Isō Idō no Jutsu) - Phasing Migration Technique. A Ninjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou Sharingan eye to link this reality to an unknown alternate dimension is the key ability of both the Right and Left MS eyes of Obito Uchiha. While his right eye has the ability to absorb and teleport things into that dimension (even Obito himself) by proximity and acting as a portal itself (that draws things to it, much like a miniature black hole), the left eye creates the same type of portal but on focal point, much like the workings of Amaterasu (albeit somewhat slower acting). At a given point in his early life, Obito gave his left eye to Hatake Kakashi. In this way, while Obito retained the self-teleportation abilities of his right eye, Kakashi was bestowed with the ranged version of those abilities in his left eye. While Obito showed the ability to activate his right eye's abilities without having to activate his MS, Kakashi always needed to activate his MS to use Kamui. The main difference is that once Obito activates his MS, the speed at which he can absorb something or himself drastically increases as well as the size of what he can absorb and the pull of the "portal" itself, making it coming into close range of him quite dangerous, while his normal use of the technique takes a couple of seconds to fully absorb something and can never target things bigger than himself. This form of telportation can be used to travel in the normal world in a virtually instant manner. The user will teleport himself to the alternate dimension and then teleport back into the normal world in another location. Another difference initially noted was that is that while Kakashi could send something into said dimension through his use of Kamui, he could not retrieve it, something that Obito is capable off and has mastered to a great extent, proving capable of even adding great momentum and speed to the objects he retrieves, using them as projectiles to attack. However, after his fight with Obito, Kakashi eventually learned how to teleport himself in and out of the same dimension. This ability however, puts a great toal on him and he can only do it a very limited number of times during which he can only teleport himself.
    Note: Obito needs to be tangible to use his absorption abilities and he can use them 6 times per battle. If used with MS active, it reduces the duration of MS by one turn.
    Note: Kakashi can use it up to 3 times, requiring him to have his MS active and reducing its duration by 2 turns per use, while severely draining his chakra and damaging his body (only 2 times be it for ranged or self teleportation means), making it a forbidden rank technique.
    Note: If an opponent with no means to return to the normal world is sent to the alternate dimension, he cannot return unless the user brings him back. Only Kakashi and Obito bios can travel between the dimension and the normal world.
    Note: Right eye version can only be used by Obito Uchiha bios and Left eye version can only be used by Kakashi Hatake bios.

Then Kakashi proceeds using the surprise of him teleporting behind you by simply pointing his right hand forward while channeling lightning chakra into his right palm, forming a powerful Raikiri in his right palm that he utilizes to strike the center of your spine directly, realizing that his Raikiri releases quite a noticable sound, Kakashi uses his Mangekyō Sharingan to analyze the retraction of your muscles, and the flow of your chakra circularity system, getting ready for a possible counter attack.

(Raiton: Raikiri) – Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

In regards to the misunderstanding I caused, my use of the word “explode” was not literal, but used for lack of a better word; I re-iterated what I meant more literally in the following conjunction as “releasing its destructive power prematurely.” With all due respect, I knew your combination was stronger than my technique - It wasn't performed with the intention of putting a complete halt to your attacks.

Because of the fact that I could see your profile, I notice when you decide to teleport, although I don’t know exactly where you’ll reappear. When you reappear behind me, your presence is made evident by the noticeable chirping sound coming from your right palm. In immediate retaliation, I pivot on my left foot and turn to face you counterclockwise, while simultaneously engulfing myself in a whirling vortex of wind and electricity. The wind currents will not only effortlessly knock you aback, but defend me from being hit by your lightning cutter. Considering the fact that you teleported one meter behind me and are running towards me, with your current momentum it should be all the more difficult to evade or establish an appropriate defense in time.

When I turn to face your direction with the dragon around me, I no longer use it as a means of defense but as an offensive projectile attack; I launch the dragon towards you, the lightning jumping away and striking you.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

I rush from behind the dragon, using it as a cover, and channel my wind element chakra to my dominant right hand. Following the collision with the dragon, I form my chakra into a rasen shuriken and shove it into you, sending you flying backwards while literally tearing your body up on a microscopic level, leaving you completely immobile. I endure the sub-sequent, minor damage dealt to me. As resilient as you are, as a measure against you standing against me again, after the rasen shuriken strikes you, my golem will slam one of its hands down and crush you as originally intended – Because you’d be thrown back even farther, my golem would be able to act without putting me in any actual danger.

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

Last edited by Mockingbird; 01-22-2013 at 05:09 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

In regards to the misunderstanding I caused, my use of the word “explode” was not literal, but used for lack of a better word; I re-iterated what I meant more literally in the following conjunction as “releasing its destructive power prematurely.” With all due respect, I knew your combination was stronger than my technique - It wasn't performed with the intention of putting a complete halt to your attacks.

Because of the fact that I could see your profile, I notice when you decide to teleport, although I don’t know exactly where you’ll reappear. When you reappear behind me, your presence is made evident by the noticeable chirping sound coming from your right palm. In immediate retaliation, I pivot on my left foot and turn to face you counterclockwise, while simultaneously engulfing myself in a whirling vortex of wind and electricity. The wind currents will not only effortlessly knock you aback, but defend me from being hit by your lightning cutter. Considering the fact that you teleported one meter behind me and are running towards me, with your current momentum it should be all the more difficult to evade or establish an appropriate defense in time.

When I turn to face your direction with the dragon around me, I no longer use it as a means of defense but as an offensive projectile attack; I launch the dragon towards you, the lightning jumping away and striking you.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

I rush from behind the dragon, using it as a cover, and channel my wind element chakra to my dominant right hand. Following the collision with the dragon, I form my chakra into a rasen shuriken and shove it into you, sending you flying backwards while literally tearing your body up on a microscopic level, leaving you completely immobile. I endure the sub-sequent, minor damage dealt to me. As resilient as you are, as a measure against you standing against me again, after the rasen shuriken strikes you, my golem will slam one of its hands down and crush you as originally intended – Because you’d be thrown back even farther, my golem would be able to act without putting me in any actual danger.

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.
    Why would it release it's power prematurely? it's a Wind/fire combination, that alone makes it sturdy and if you didn't use it with the intention of stopping the technique then why didn't you defend against it? ._.

And i don't know what you meant by being able to "see your profile" with you having a giant wall of earth in front of you but okay rest is fine, just don't mention that i'm incapable of using a defense in time lol, it works against you in the grading, also i didn't say i was running towards you, with a meter apart i can reach you just by extending my arm.

With Kakashi watching your chakra circularity system like mentioned in the last sentence of the previous move, he notices you molding lightning chakra within yourself, because of the high vibration feature that the lightning chakra has and the fact that the Mangekyo Sharingan has incredible clarity of perception, also because Kakashi has the technique you are about to use and he can use it as his own, just a split second after the release of your technique, Kakashi performs the same technique as well, with the clash of the two techniques, canceling each other however we will both be knocked backwards to the border of short range due to the pressure rising from both tornadoes, because of the Mangekyo Sharingan, and the fact that Kakashi knows the technique you are about to perform before you do, he has more time to defend against it.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) – Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado

Then as you are coming towards Kakashi with your Rasen shuriken prepared, when we are one meter apart, Kakashi concentrates his left Mangekyō Sharingan onto your hand, using the ranged Kamui version, generating a small dimensional vortex that teleports the Rasen shuriken to the alternate dimension leaving your hand having nothing onto it, with the fact that the vortex can be moved on the area that Kakashi moves his eyes to, as seen with Deidara against Kakashi, your hand would never have the speed that makes it untracable to Kakashi's Mangekyō, and thus even if you moved your hand, the vortex will catch the Rasenshuriken, with Kakashi's mastery of the technique he's capable to teleport the technique pretty fast like he did with Sasuke's susanō arrows, this vortex only targets the rasenshuriken, however it doesn't target your hand or causes damage to it.

While teleporting the Rasenshuriken Kakashi runs towards you and just as it's teleported, Kakashi extends his left arm towards you while forming a large Rasengan onto it, targeting your mid section and blasting you away on the point of impact.

(Ōdama Rasengan) – Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note: Must already know rasengan.

Note: Your next reply will be the last, so use it wisely ^^