Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 109
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    kaddie3 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    342
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto vs Neji

    Who would win? I think that Neji would. 2000 people on this forum also think Neji would win. I mean, he's too strong right? Some guy even said he can beat Madara, I wouldn't be surprised if he could beat Sasuke also. You know, because he's the only one in Naruto who can hit Madara other than Minato because he is the fastest person alive. His eyes are also the strongest eyes in the manga, that's what I heard at least. They're the "all seeing" eyes, which are stronger than the Rinnegan, EMS and any other eye technique out there. The Rinnegan and EMS just turn into the Byakugan if you're lucky. Neji is also one of the strongest characters in the manga, but Hinata kicked his ass. Also a bunch of angry rock throwing villagers kicked his ass. That's not so bad though, because Naruto is the weakest person in the entire manga. Of course Neji's eyes can destroy Sage Mode also in a second. I mean, what's so good about Sage Mode? The ability to drastically increase Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu? Super Human strength? The ability to sense chakra around oneself? Using nature energy to extend attacks? Super Human speed? Super Human stamina? To fall on a bed of spikes and not get harmed at all? Those're all useless. Of course the Byakugan is also better than the EMS and Rinnegan also. The Rinnegan is next to useless, I mean, you can revive as many people as you want, take their souls and revive them later, destroy cities with one jutsu, have multiple paths to fight for you and coordinate them with extremely precise planning, master every jutsu known in the Narutoverse other than the MS and EMS' abilities. The MS and EMS, they're total garbage also. The ability to make yourself completely invulnerable, make Amaterasu that can burn anything, even fire itself, see every move the opponent is going to make before they even make it, the ability to put someone inside a the strongest Genjutsu in the Narutoverse, the ability to copy any jutsu known in the Narutoverse and use it against an opponent. The Byakugan is the strongest eye in the Narutoverse though, because you can see chakra points like the Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Sage Mode can. NEJI WINS.
     
         
    Last edited by kaddie3; 09-10-2011 at 11:19 PM.

  2. #2
    'Kurapika's Avatar
    Status
    'Kurapika is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status or
    wealth
     



    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    this thread was made twice today , and naruto defeated neji when all he could do is shaow clones
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Uzumaki Itachi's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Itachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Mmm... in my home at my computer
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    Wait. Was this sarcasm?
     
         

  4. #4
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto vs Neji



    this picture sais it all
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Awesome Face is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im Gaara, the **** you finna
    do bout it?
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    ...
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member joodaa's Avatar
    Status
    joodaa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    a neji fanboy i havent seen many of them
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Status
    xxSAGExx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Itachi View Post
    Wait. Was this sarcasm?
    It has to be, he can't be that stupid can he? 1st neji doesn't have a sister only two cousins (hinata and her younger sister), hinata never beat neji, neji never got stone by villagers, his eyes arent weaker than the 3 great doujutsus. This thread is just a big fail, there are too much idiots/fanboys on Narutobase, I hear better convo's on inaruto.
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    kaddie3 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    342
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    Quote Originally Posted by xxSAGExx View Post
    It has to be, he can't be that stupid can he? 1st neji doesn't have a sister only two cousins (hinata and her younger sister), hinata never beat neji, neji never got stone by villagers, his eyes arent weaker than the 3 great doujutsus. This thread is just a big fail, there are too much idiots/fanboys on Narutobase, I hear better convo's on inaruto.
    You gotta admit, Neji is one of the strongest characters in the manga.
     
         

  9. #9
    -Blade-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Blade- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    8,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Teno4Mizukage
     



    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    See i cant back you up because you brung all these other points into the picture...
    Yes it would be an interesting matchup seeing as how Neji doesnt see the world as he did before, and plus he's the only one who made Jonin during the timeskip(excluding the Sand sibs.) so that tells he has seriously matured and grown alot... Plus we saw how Hinata handled up on pain, Neji would be waaay better than that...
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Lord Snow's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Snow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Rainy O_o
    Posts
    13,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    kid are u crazy or just stupid, naruto and sasuke are on a whole other level compared to the others kids their ages
     
         

  11. #11
    kage mookyuzamaki's Avatar
    Status
    mookyuzamaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    az
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    i think this was sarcasm
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member kaka96's Avatar
    Status
    kaka96 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    well either your trying to show how the byakugan who was once considered one of the most powerful KG was ironically downgraded by other abilities making it seem like a sword against a machine-gun with sarcasm
    Or, you need to go see a psychologist to try to cure you from one of the highest degrees of fanboyism ever
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Cartera's Avatar
    Status
    Cartera is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    880
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    neji got ****ed up by his own rotation(jutsu(fail))
     
         

  14. #14
    Member laxus's Avatar
    Status
    laxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    Quote Originally Posted by kaddie3 View Post
    Who would win? I think that Neji would. 2000 people on this forum also think Neji would win. I mean, he's too strong right? Some guy even said he can beat Madara, I wouldn't be surprised if he could beat Sasuke also. You know, because he's the only one in Naruto who can hit Madara other than Minato because he is the fastest person alive. His eyes are also the strongest eyes in the manga, that's what I heard at least. They're the "all seeing" eyes, which are stronger than the Rinnegan, EMS and any other eye technique out there. The Rinnegan and EMS just turn into the Byakugan if you're lucky. Neji is also one of the strongest characters in the manga, but Hinata kicked his ass. Also a bunch of angry rock throwing villagers kicked his ass. That's not so bad though, because Naruto is the weakest person in the entire manga. Of course Neji's eyes can destroy Sage Mode also in a second. I mean, what's so good about Sage Mode? The ability to drastically increase Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu? Super Human strength? The ability to sense chakra around oneself? Using nature energy to extend attacks? Super Human speed? Super Human stamina? To fall on a bed of spikes and not get harmed at all? Those're all useless. Of course the Byakugan is also better than the EMS and Rinnegan also. The Rinnegan is next to useless, I mean, you can revive as many people as you want, take their souls and revive them later, destroy cities with one jutsu, have multiple paths to fight for you and coordinate them with extremely precise planning, master every jutsu known in the Narutoverse other than the MS and EMS' abilities. The MS and EMS, they're total garbage also. The ability to make yourself completely invulnerable, make Amaterasu that can burn anything, even fire itself, see every move the opponent is going to make before they even make it, the ability to put someone inside a the strongest Genjutsu in the Narutoverse, the ability to copy any jutsu known in the Narutoverse and use it against an opponent. The Byakugan is the strongest eye in the Narutoverse though, because you can see chakra points like the Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Sage Mode can. NEJI WINS.
    thanks for the laugh
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
     
         

  15. #15
    Member laxus's Avatar
    Status
    laxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    Quote Originally Posted by kaka96 View Post
    well either your trying to show how the byakugan who was once considered one of the most powerful KG was ironically downgraded by other abilities making it seem like a sword against a machine-gun with sarcasm
    Or, you need to go see a psychologist to try to cure you from one of the highest degrees of fanboyism ever
    neji is not close to mastering the byakugan we haven't seen a real master of the byakugan so it's illogical for you guys to say a byakugan is worse than a sharingan
    the rinnegan is just superior to both
    nowhere does it state a sharingan is better we just have been more informed
    if we can see there leader in a real battle than maybe you guys well relize what the byakugan can do
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    kaddie3 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    342
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    Quote Originally Posted by laxus View Post
    neji is not close to mastering the byakugan we haven't seen a real master of the byakugan so it's illogical for you guys to say a byakugan is worse than a sharingan
    the rinnegan is just superior to both
    nowhere does it state a sharingan is better we just have been more informed
    if we can see there leader in a real battle than maybe you guys well relize what the byakugan can do
    Finally someone that understands me. The Byakugan is the best.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    kaddie3 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    342
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    Fun Fact: The Byakugan can hit chakra points.
     
         

  18. #18
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    Quote Originally Posted by kaddie3 View Post
    Fun Fact: The Byakugan can hit chakra points.
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    kaddie3 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    342
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    Sherlock Holmes can't beat the Byakugan. The Byakugan is too powerful.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Ichinaru's Avatar
    Status
    Ichinaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    Naruto all the way.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member ~MC117~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~MC117~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    レクイエム
    Posts
    10,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    You are joking right neji would get **** up if he fights Naruto or sasuke now they are way too powerful!!! u.u
     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    kaddie3 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    342
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichinaru View Post
    Naruto all the way.
    Naruto doesn't have any eye techniques. He's by far a piece of trash and one of the weakest characters in the manga. He doesn't stand a chance against Neji.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Ichinaru's Avatar
    Status
    Ichinaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    You are just trolling right?Cause we both know that Naruto is one of the strongest chars in manga -.-
     
         

  24. #24
    Shh I'm sleeping. >_> Alphonse Elric's Avatar
    Status
    Alphonse Elric is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A box. O_o
    Posts
    2,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shh, I'm drunk. <3 thankee
     

    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    I sense someone is using the troll no jutsu. o.e Or is a serious fanboy.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Ichinaru's Avatar
    Status
    Ichinaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto vs Neji

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse Elric View Post
    I sense some is using the troll no jutsu. o.e Or is a serious fanboy.
    You sense right.
     
         

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •