Page 5 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto vs Neji

Troll much?

Neji only has a chance at beating naruto if he wasn't in Sage/kyuubi mode, But if he is in sage/Kyuubi mode neji would lose

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kaddie3 View Post
    Who would win? I think that Neji would. 2000 people on this forum also think Neji would win. I mean, he's too strong right? Some guy even said he can beat Madara, I wouldn't be surprised if he could beat Sasuke also. You know, because he's the only one in Naruto who can hit Madara other than Minato because he is the fastest person alive. His eyes are also the strongest eyes in the manga, that's what I heard at least. They're the "all seeing" eyes, which are stronger than the Rinnegan, EMS and any other eye technique out there. The Rinnegan and EMS just turn into the Byakugan if you're lucky. Neji is also one of the strongest characters in the manga, but Hinata kicked his ass. Also a bunch of angry rock throwing villagers kicked his ass. That's not so bad though, because Naruto is the weakest person in the entire manga. Of course Neji's eyes can destroy Sage Mode also in a second. I mean, what's so good about Sage Mode? The ability to drastically increase Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu? Super Human strength? The ability to sense chakra around oneself? Using nature energy to extend attacks? Super Human speed? Super Human stamina? To fall on a bed of spikes and not get harmed at all? Those're all useless. Of course the Byakugan is also better than the EMS and Rinnegan also. The Rinnegan is next to useless, I mean, you can revive as many people as you want, take their souls and revive them later, destroy cities with one jutsu, have multiple paths to fight for you and coordinate them with extremely precise planning, master every jutsu known in the Narutoverse other than the MS and EMS' abilities. The MS and EMS, they're total garbage also. The ability to make yourself completely invulnerable, make Amaterasu that can burn anything, even fire itself, see every move the opponent is going to make before they even make it, the ability to put someone inside a the strongest Genjutsu in the Narutoverse, the ability to copy any jutsu known in the Narutoverse and use it against an opponent. The Byakugan is the strongest eye in the Narutoverse though, because you can see chakra points like the Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Sage Mode can. NEJI WINS.
    hahahaha im sorry.. this post made me "lol" neji, would get his ass whooped in a heart beat against naruto. Naruto w/o sage mode = still pretty damn strong.

Naruto can enter sage mode 3-4times in a battle, and plus, he has kyuubi mode.. those who say neji can win are just fooling themselves and are huge fan boys.

Anyway, without that whole sage mode crap and what not, naruto would still defeat neji, he did it once before, he can do it again. Cause' unlike the rest, naruto doesnt give up no matter who it is.

But hell, you guys think neji can take sasuke, and madara? then tell kishi to make it happen, haha ill bet neji would be either killed or severly injured.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I was a crazy kid.

Naruto! Unless thread.

Academy Student DARKERthanBLACK's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by joodaa View Post
    a neji fanboy i havent seen many of them
    agree

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

This is offically the nuumber 1 fail thread currently on n.b this thread is a failute failure

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Yes. Neji is the most powerful person in the manga. The Byakugan is god. Thank you for coming to your senses you "fan boy."
    Troll thread or not, i want to reach through this screen and beat you like the red headed step child.

Naruto, will never ever ever ever ever ever be beaten by neji, unless naruto is dying from a very bad disease and *lets* him win.
    who needs close combat when naruto and use his clones to hold you down and throw a big spiraling ball of chakra at you. RShuriken = Neji's best defense rotation, however Rshuriken > Neji's best Defense = Neji X_X DEAD

Status
    Aug 2011
    Hēi is not allowed to have a
    status.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    neji never beat naryto !!!

Last edited by Hēi; 09-12-2011 at 04:50 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

neji is seriously a genius and talented, he would have kicked anybody's ass except naruto in the chunnin exams including sasuke.
    He is a great character but wasted by kishi

Status
    Aug 2010
    Job Huntin' like always

Who would win? I think that Neji would. 2000 people on this forum also think Neji would win. I mean, he's too strong right? Some guy even said he can beat Madara, I wouldn't be surprised if he could beat Sasuke also. You know, because he's the only one in Naruto who can hit Madara other than Minato because he is the fastest person alive. His eyes are also the strongest eyes in the manga, that's what I heard at least. They're the "all seeing" eyes, which are stronger than the Rinnegan, EMS and any other eye technique out there. The Rinnegan and EMS just turn into the Byakugan if you're lucky. Neji is also one of the strongest characters in the manga, but Hinata kicked his ass. Also a bunch of angry rock throwing villagers kicked his ass. That's not so bad though, because Naruto is the weakest person in the entire manga. Of course Neji's eyes can destroy Sage Mode also in a second. I mean, what's so good about Sage Mode? The ability to drastically increase Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu? Super Human strength? The ability to sense chakra around oneself? Using nature energy to extend attacks? Super Human speed? Super Human stamina? To fall on a bed of spikes and not get harmed at all? Those're all useless. Of course the Byakugan is also better than the EMS and Rinnegan also. The Rinnegan is next to useless, I mean, you can revive as many people as you want, take their souls and revive them later, destroy cities with one jutsu, have multiple paths to fight for you and coordinate them with extremely precise planning, master every jutsu known in the Narutoverse other than the MS and EMS' abilities. The MS and EMS, they're total garbage also. The ability to make yourself completely invulnerable, make Amaterasu that can burn anything, even fire itself, see every move the opponent is going to make before they even make it, the ability to put someone inside a the strongest Genjutsu in the Narutoverse, the ability to copy any jutsu known in the Narutoverse and use it against an opponent. The Byakugan is the strongest eye in the Narutoverse though, because you can see chakra points like the Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Sage Mode can. NEJI WINS.
    _O- I laughed so hard when I read this. Thanks for making me laugh.

The Toad Sage Student FallingLeaf's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by icha icha naruto View Post
    neji is seriously a genius and talented, he would have kicked anybody's ass except naruto in the chunnin exams including sasuke.
    He is a great character but wasted by kishi
    ^agree i hate how they kind of just left him to the side isnt it weird that out of the three eye techs neji's is the only one that we havnt seen much of yet it is said that the sharingun came from it?

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Yes, the Byakugan is the strongest. The Byakugan is made up of Rinnegan, and the EMS. Neji is god.
    What's the name of the drug you are on? Because I want some too

Status
    Aug 2011
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    After a long time! I'm Back!

HAHAHAHAHA started laughing when i read this xD

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

naruto come on its so obvious

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

funniest thread on naruto base
    best joke ever

Status
    Jul 2011
    If u were to travel, where
    would you like to go?

He is just making fun,or he is stupid, or he is in afect of some drug or he's an totally dan boy but c'mon i dont think even the hardest fanboy's evaaa would think a normal char less showed on show like neji would kill the main char ?? he's just trolling *******!

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bajram View Post
    He is just making fun,or he is stupid, or he is in afect of some drug or he's an totally dan boy but c'mon i dont think even the hardest fanboy's evaaa would think a normal char less showed on show like neji would kill the main char ?? he's just trolling *******!
    Can't say for sure but ya can find this at the end of page 3

Everyone, this was a troll post. You've been trolled.

Status
    Sep 2011
    sakura chan will always be in
    my heart

Neji is god.
    you are infidel for saying such thing ,
    after u die , the god 'll send u stright to the hell :P

hokage
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

once you use bykugane wat more is their i would consider that mastered and if anything hinita maybe the strongest of the clan cause they're royalty blood line

Status
    Aug 2011
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    After a long time! I'm Back!

HAHAHAha i needed a laugh

Status
    Sep 2011
    Emmanuel Shedu is the name, and i;m so much attracted to Naruto
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by supermaine View Post
    once you use bykugane wat more is their i would consider that mastered and if anything hinita maybe the strongest of the clan cause they're royalty blood line
    Hinata wouldnt end up being the strongest inthe clan cos Hizashi said that the byakugan runs deeply is Neji's blood and come to say Neji learnt some "main family" jutsu by himself