View Poll Results: Wht could b outcome when Konohamaru Clashes with pein

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • konohamaru gonna die

    7 18.42%
  • naaa pain gonna b shocked seeing the true strength of konohamaru

    6 15.79%
  • konohamaru does stand a chance back up team arrives

    9 23.68%
  • konohamaru will be badly injured

    16 42.11%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 47
  1. #1
    Member Achilles's Avatar
    Status
    Achilles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    557
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Words cut deeper than swords
     

    Pain for "KONOHA"MARU

    PAIN FOR "KONOHA"MARU

    the spoliers pic show tht KONOHAMARU gonna clash with pain in the upcoming manga's


    so konohamaru m he is like a brother to naruto..he aspires to b the hokage of konoha after naruto

    as we still don't no the battle skills of konohomaru we can't say he will lose....But by seeing Pain's battle skills konohamaru surely gonna die....

    can konohamaru make some time in drawing pein's concentration while the back team arrives r does he gonna die

    if we consider the kishi's interview
    "3 of Naruto's important people will die or get seriously injured"

    Jirayia was dead n kakashi is badly injured(Hang on kakashi!!!) n can konohamaru b the 3rd person mentioned in the interview!!!!!!!
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Hopefully he dies hes an annoying character, and id rather have jiraiya and konohamaru die and kakashi injured than kakashi die and konohamaru is only injured.

    Long live kakashi
     
         

  3. #3
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,171
    Location
    space
    This user has no status.
     

    you forgot chouza died already..
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Yeah but he wasnt really that important to naruto
     
         

  5. #5
    Member W4532's Avatar
    Status
    W4532 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    310
    Location
    n.z
    This user has no status.
     

    who cares what charcter you would ratyher have alive you cant change sht none of us can do you realy find konohamaru annoying well then you will hate the next year cause i think we will se alot more of him maby even naruto traing him for a bit also we havnt seen any of his skills and he will have some come on he is determined just like naruto and he has a special chuin who specials on traing ppl he must be up to somthing
     
         

  6. #6
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,340
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Hopefully he dies hes an annoying character, and id rather have jiraiya and konohamaru die and kakashi injured than kakashi die and konohamaru is only injured.

    Long live kakashi
    deamn man! I am dissapointed in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    konohamaru is anoying?! Oo...kono and naruto are VERY ALIKE.naruto was the same when he was konohamarus age! I bet my reputatuin on NB that konohamaru will become one of the most powerful shinobies we've seen.I bet he has huge chakra reserves like naruto does! I even think naurto will be kono's sensei!

    Quote Originally Posted by W4532 View Post
    who cares what charcter you would ratyher have alive you cant change sht none of us can do you realy find konohamaru annoying well then you will hate the next year cause i think we will se alot more of him maby even naruto traing him for a bit also we havnt seen any of his skills and he will have some come on he is determined just like naruto and he has a special chuin who specials on traing ppl he must be up to somthing
    chears!!
     
         
    Last edited by konoha s beautiful beast; 11-27-2008 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #7
    Member Achilles's Avatar
    Status
    Achilles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    557
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Words cut deeper than swords
     

    Quote Originally Posted by TC9tails View Post
    you forgot chouza died already..
    ya chouza is dead n he is huge huh sry important character in konoha but he is not tht much related to naruto......

    so i thnk chouza cannot drag chouza into this
     
         

  8. #8
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    This user has no status.
     

    i voted for
    "naaa pain gonna b shocked seeing the true strength of konohamaru"
    cuz thats the funnies xD and i think konohamaru is strong but we will see how much lol
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Achilles's Avatar
    Status
    Achilles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    557
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Words cut deeper than swords
     

    Quote Originally Posted by -shikamaru- View Post
    i voted for
    "naaa pain gonna b shocked seeing the true strength of konohamaru"
    cuz thats the funnies xD and i think konohamaru is strong but we will see how much lol
    may his training pay off
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    konohamaru is anoying?! Oo...kono and naruto are VERY ALIKE.
    Yeah i know, which is why i hate the character naruto, i only read/watch naruto for the other characters, which unfortunately are all being killed off.

    I just love the way everyone here says konohamaru is strong lol, the dudes a genin, kakashi was owned by pain, and jiraiya was owned by pain too, but NEVER FEAR! KONOHAMARU IS HERE!!

    haha, lame, the options are

    1.Kono dies
    2.Pain lets him go
    3.Pain just inflicts large amounts of pain onto him
    4.someone saves his pathetic weak ass.

    Oh also, naruto cannot be anyones sensei, he is a genin, you have to be a jounin to become a sensei in the whole 4-man team system.

    Also narutos too dumb to be a sensei, he does things through his own actions and feelings, and not everyone else is like him, so his experiences and the way he does things and jutsus will be different from others, to be a good sensei you need to know large amounts of theory from differing contexts so you can teach a wide range of students, kakashi for example is good at teaching sasuke and naruto, a genius and a dumbass
     
         
    Last edited by twistedlink; 11-27-2008 at 11:30 AM.

  11. #11
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,340
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    This user has no status.
     

    I dont think he will shock pain with his abilities...that would be too much! he is too young for that but he will play some role in defeating him!
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Achilles's Avatar
    Status
    Achilles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    557
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Words cut deeper than swords
     

    yaaa i know tht technique with which he can defeat pain in no time

     
         

  13. #13
    Member XAvatar's Avatar
    Status
    XAvatar is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    201
    Location
    In the Sky
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Yeah i know, which is why i hate the character naruto, i only read/watch naruto for the other characters, which unfortunately are all being killed off.

    I just love the way everyone here says konohamaru is strong lol, the dudes a genin, kakashi was owned by pain, and jiraiya was owned by pain too, but NEVER FEAR! KONOHAMARU IS HERE!!

    haha, lame, the options are

    1.Kono dies
    2.Pain lets him go
    3.Pain just inflicts large amounts of pain onto him
    4.someone saves his pathetic weak ass.

    Oh also, naruto cannot be anyones sensei, he is a genin, you have to be a jounin to become a sensei in the whole 4-man team system.

    Also narutos too dumb to be a sensei, he does things through his own actions and feelings, and not everyone else is like him, so his experiences and the way he does things and jutsus will be different from others, to be a good sensei you need to know large amounts of theory from differing contexts so you can teach a wide range of students, kakashi for example is good at teaching sasuke and naruto, a genius and a dumbass
    hes the descendent of the third one of the all time greatest shinobis ever and a special teacher who taught many great shinobi and in time gap he has definatly learnt stronger and better moves
    and yes naruto can be his sensai 4 man squad leader is only for missions nothing says a genin cant teach somone
     
         

  14. #14
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by aditya View Post
    yaaa i know tht technique with which he can defeat pain in no time

    lmao agreed xD
     
         

  15. #15
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,089
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by aditya View Post
    PAIN FOR "KONOHA"MARU

    the spoliers pic show tht KONOHAMARU gonna clash with pain in the upcoming manga's


    so konohamaru m he is like a brother to naruto..he aspires to b the hokage of konoha after naruto

    as we still don't no the battle skills of konohomaru we can't say he will lose....But by seeing Pain's battle skills konohamaru surely gonna die....

    can konohamaru make some time in drawing pein's concentration while the back team arrives r does he gonna die

    if we consider the kishi's interview
    "3 of Naruto's important people will die or get seriously injured"

    Jirayia was dead n kakashi is badly injured(Hang on kakashi!!!) n can konohamaru b the 3rd person mentioned in the interview!!!!!!!
    Nope remember naruto and konoha! He will save konohamaru! NAruto will also save the village.... i hope
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by XAvatar View Post
    hes the descendent of the third one of the all time greatest shinobis ever and a special teacher who taught many great shinobi and in time gap he has definatly learnt stronger and better moves
    and yes naruto can be his sensai 4 man squad leader is only for missions nothing says a genin cant teach somone
    Asuma is also a descendant of the 3rd, and he sucked, even with a super genius like shikamaru and 2 other jounin to help, he got owned by hidan, kakuzu didnt even enter the fight.

    Asuma was an average jounin, the proof in that is that gai, kakashi, temari, zabuza etc etc etc could all beat asuma quite easily if you pitted them against each other

    Being a descendant doesnt automatically mean youre going to be all powerful

    Hinata is the main hyuuga family while neji is only the branch family, but neji is LOAAAADS stronger than hinata.

    If konohamaru actually fights pain and actually does well, then its going to be a shyte chapter, kakashi gets owned along with jiraiya but soime 12 year old dumbass actually does something LOL.

    I know theres the whole "new generation" stuff kishi is trying to portray but thats just taking the piss
     
         

  17. #17
    Member 6th hokage's Avatar
    Status
    6th hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    387
    This user has no status.
     

    kono cud be badly injured. lets see what ebisu is worth. but i think they r gonna get backup and KONO WILL SURVIVE. he is too imp character to kill off. he will have a role in future definitely.
     
         

  18. #18
    The Rubber Guardian of NB Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,115
    Location
    A Rubber Mansion
    This user has no status.
     

    I think he'll get scruffed up a bit, but he'll be o.k. when backup comes.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member pervysage101's Avatar
    Status
    pervysage101 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    232
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Yeah i know, which is why i hate the character naruto, i only read/watch naruto for the other characters, which unfortunately are all being killed off.

    I just love the way everyone here says konohamaru is strong lol, the dudes a genin, kakashi was owned by pain, and jiraiya was owned by pain too, but NEVER FEAR! KONOHAMARU IS HERE!!

    haha, lame, the options are

    1.Kono dies
    2.Pain lets him go
    3.Pain just inflicts large amounts of pain onto him
    4.someone saves his pathetic weak ass.

    Oh also, naruto cannot be anyones sensei, he is a genin, you have to be a jounin to become a sensei in the whole 4-man team system.

    Also narutos too dumb to be a sensei, he does things through his own actions and feelings, and not everyone else is like him, so his experiences and the way he does things and jutsus will be different from others, to be a good sensei you need to know large amounts of theory from differing contexts so you can teach a wide range of students, kakashi for example is good at teaching sasuke and naruto, a genius and a dumbass
    well said my man
    i personally dont agree with kono whoping on pein but kono will most likely get saved by naruto or somebody
    cuz dat would be so gay that kono will land a hit on pain after seeing kakashi
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    This user has no status.
     



    i think kono will do something retarded lke what naruto did againts zabuza and then naruto will come read till end of chapter http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/14/13/
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •