Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: SICK/Near Blind Itacih vs Sasori

^ Yup, I do know non-sick Itachi would beat Sasori- that's thet first line of the OP! This thread, however, is about SICK itachi (you read the OP right?). And I didn't predict how the battle wuold go at all- most misunderstand this: it's an analysis, NOT an actual battle scenario. The scenario makes the difference...

Last edited by MrAnalytical; 09-18-2011 at 01:37 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAnalytical View Post
    ^ Yup, I do know non-sick Itachi would beat Sasori- that's thet first line of the OP! This thread, however, is about SICK itachi (you read the OP right?). And I didn't predict how the battle wuold go at all- most misunderstand this: it's an analysis, NOT an actual battle scenario. The scenario makes the difference...
    I see, but the Data book is not completley always accurate.
    Didn't Itachi have a 5 in the databook in speed. And didn't Minato have a 5 in the Databook in Speed. Does that mean Itachi is just as fast as Minato. No. So the databook numbers are not a good refrence material.

And there are a lot more cases like this, where it would show 2 characters with the Same Stats, yet it dosent be true. For instance: Choji strength may be a 5 and Tsunades is a 5. Now do you think choji is as strong as Tsunade?

So when you said" Sasori speed is that like kakashi's And Sasukes" That may be wrong.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork

When your posts get that long about a fictional fight that will never happen, you need help.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kadowade View Post
    I see, but the Data book is not completley always accurate.
    Didn't Itachi have a 5 in the databook in speed. And didn't Minato have a 5 in the Databook in Speed. Does that mean Itachi is just as fast as Minato. No. So the databook numbers are not a good refrence material.

And there are a lot more cases like this, where it would show 2 characters with the Same Stats, yet it dosent be true. For instance: Choji strength may be a 5 and Tsunades is a 5. Now do you think choji is as strong as Tsunade?

So when you said" Sasori speed is that like kakashi's And Sasukes" That may be wrong.
    Databook? I don't get it- my analysis doesn't entirely revolve around the DB. i only use the DB a few times, and I acklowledge that Sasori isn't as fast as others. But again, I didn't base my entire analysis on the DB.

Also, read the posts/replies after the OP (from me) up to this post- I add some more stuff there that is tied to the OP.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    When your posts get that long about a fictional fight that will never happen, you need help.
    When you've been on a forum for over 2 years, and have posted 6,221 posts about a fictional animated series that isn't even real, you need help.

Last edited by MrAnalytical; 09-18-2011 at 03:19 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, I've got nothing more to reply here. Finished my argument and have nothing more to say...

Page 2 of 2 « First 12