Page 2 of 21 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by inthemixsince86 View Post
    im the biggest naruto fan there is i think. I own all mangas available, all episodes of the anime up to shippuden 80 so far (i try to keep up) and like loads of other merchandise. on top of that obsessive collection, i also discuss it and think about it and wait for it anxiously week after week. so, now that you know that about me, i have to strongly disagree with the lot of you, and express my own dissapointment for this episode of the manga. I dont usually do that. naruto makes me so happy that i just love w/e kishi pumps out. My frustration is that NOthing HAPPeneD in this episode. maybe its the poor visual quality, or maybe the translation, but i didnt feel a thing when reading ebisu's flashbacks. i realize that it will make sense in the larger scheme of things, but it erks me that i have to wait another week for any shred of information on the topics we all want to know about. Im not even talking about closure, just some more inklings to wtf is happening.
    sorry all, konohamaru will not be using rasengan, chidori, or any other jutsu that is elite. i stake my pride as a quincy on it...err, i mean..you know. Its not happening. I have been wrong so many times before about a lot of stuff, but not this, sorry lol. konohamaru < Pain lmao. He will get his butt saved (but he wont die, thats for sure) and will just take up space in the vital moments of the manga. Btw i dont mean to bash him, but i just want to know what else is up lol.

Anybody else think that too many people are dying right now??? wtf, are we drawing closer to the end of shippuden or something. i dont want to see any more people killed man. moi kishimoto sensei!!!:mad:
    This chapter didn't make you 'happy' or 'not feel a thing'?? Did you miss the part about how Konohamaru was thinking back on how the entire village slowly began to accept and acknowledge Naruto for the person he is? How Konohamaru just showed a huge character development by standing up to Akatsuki's leader?

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We waited for this??

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    This chapter didn't make you 'happy' or 'not feel a thing'?? Did you miss the part about how Konohamaru was thinking back on how the entire village slowly began to accept and acknowledge Naruto for the person he is? How Konohamaru just showed a huge character development by standing up to Akatsuki's leader?
    While those are some decent points, after the past few weeks, I would think that there would have been more progress on some of the story lines. All we've seen the past couple of weeks is another low level character in the story being killed. No progression on Naruto's training, no understading of Pain's secret or how to defeat him, no update on Kakashi, where is Sauske & Madera? Where are the Cloud ninjas? Where is the 8-tails? Where's Danzo? Konahamaru was supposed to know some "big secret" at the end of the last manga and he has nothing....Instead of the boring stuff we've seen so far, he could advance one of these story lines.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

These are my thoughts on how much chance konohamaru stands, up against that pain body.

Note:these are replies to other threads which I brought here just to express my opinions on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    kakashi was also against 2 different pain bodies, and those pain bodies had better fighting ability then the one konohamaru is going up against. Also I would like to point out that kakashi and company DID manage to take out one of the bodies(the missile thingie one)
    I don't think konohamaru will win, but I do think he does stand a chance against that particular pain body. we don't know a single one of konohamaru's abilities other than sexy jutsu, and also that pain bodies only ability known so far is stealing someones soul if he touch's you. not only that but it is 2 against 1 so I think they can actually whoop that pains ***.
    ITACHI DIED ALREADY.

(konohamaru is not important right now

(will become more important later)

(3 people have already died so far so this is void)

(I don't really believe these interviews anyways, because they are most likely false)
    I think everybody is underestimating konohamaru's chance's. there are a bunch of factors that I think gives konohamaru a slight chance even if it is little to take out pains body, which I do think he will do(there is also the strong possibility of back up so that might help but still)

1)we don't know most of konohamaru's abilities other than sexy jutsu

2)we don't know whatever naruto taught him if he taught him anything(it just said he "wanted" to teach him something

3)he outnumbers that pain body 2-1 with ebisu on his side(and possibly the second chunin because I don't think I saw him die quite yet, although I think most likely he is dead)
    4)he is only against 1 pain body(kakashi and choji were against 2 of them) which is usefull because their abilities don't enhance each other(ie the god realm using grav to pull towards the weapons body)

5)I think he is against probably the weakest body in combat ability(other than the jutsu absorption one, which is actually quite usefull and possibly make this body even weaker) as this bodies only ability is stealing your soul if he touch's you, and can be disrupted and stoped by having another person throw a kunai at him forcing him to let go (ie when konohamaru through the kunai at him)

I don't think konohamaru would stand much chance 1 on 1, and he would like be crushed in like 0.00001 seconds if he was actually against more than one, but I think these factors are quite usefull, and do give konohamaru a chance of winning even if it is a slight winning. and there is still the possibility that 1 of them will die even of the other body dies aswell.

also I created a random thread about what characters abilities best counter each individual pain body here.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10095

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    While those are some decent points, after the past few weeks, I would think that there would have been more progress on some of the story lines. All we've seen the past couple of weeks is another low level character in the story being killed. No progression on Naruto's training, no understading of Pain's secret or how to defeat him, no update on Kakashi, where is Sauske & Madera? Where are the Cloud ninjas? Where is the 8-tails? Where's Danzo? Konahamaru was supposed to know some "big secret" at the end of the last manga and he has nothing....Instead of the boring stuff we've seen so far, he could advance one of these story lines.
    No progression on naruto's training? i dissagree. we just found out that he is going to attempt the impossible... yet again.

about how to defeat pain: obviously they think they do cuz they mentioned ino's dad's technique. on a side note for that. i see the dad dying at the last second and ino completeing it(future generation taking over).

Danzo is waiting until later in the battle.

cloud ninjas have to travel quite a way and this entier battle has not taken long. they will probbly arrive at tail end of battle. i predict after pain is either defeated or leaves and then announces a kage summit (bad ass!)

and kakashi is telling his dad his sotry whcih kakashi said takes a while

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What the hell is Konohamaru thinking?! Going against Pein. o_O The way the manga is going, I'm going to be mourning for more made up characters then I do real humans!

*Takes deep breath* But I honestly think Konohamaru and Ebisu-Sama have a chance. I wanna seen Konohamaru's abilities!

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hailo95100 View Post
    What the hell is Konohamaru thinking?! Going against Pein. o_O The way the manga is going, I'm going to be mourning for more made up characters then I do real humans!

*Takes deep breath* But I honestly think Konohamaru and Ebisu-Sama have a chance. I wanna seen Konohamaru's abilities!
    LOL, yes at this rate it is kind of becoming hopeless for so many members although I think if someone dies in this fight it will be ebisu. I also think that konohamaru and Ebisu do stand a chance against pain, I also think there won't be that many casulties.

as we are finding out pain's secrets all of the sudden he doesn't seem any where NEAR what we thought he was before, now he is just getting weaker and weaker, I see so many hints that pain is going to get owned by konoha, even without naruto, and he is already starting to get owned.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraSama View Post
    what is that technik konohamaru is talking about:confused:...
    it was only a memory of sexy no jutsu. Kono was thinking of naruto and what he would do in this situation...there is no secret technique passed on from naruto that we dont know about

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Idk about you guys but i kinda think that how Naruto is going to gather natural chakra while moving is very obvious.

I think he is going to use shadow clones. Either he is going to hide and gather chakra himself or he is going to have shadow clones hide and gather enough chakra untill he can go sage mode.

I actually like the idea of the fox rejecting the old frog. If i were Naruto i wouldn't want old frogs on both my shoulders. What if they die? I think when he used the fox's power the manga was more interesting.

ps. I wish Konohamaru could use the monkey king summon. I miss that summon very much. It was very cool.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kinda pissed off by kakashi
    it say next time
    where is deva path headed the terror?

to me this manga was a waste of my freaking time but meh iam turnuing into a hyprocrite when i say "don'tl ose faith in kishi he knows wat he is doning"
    (sorry just woke up from a np going to wrok soon thaty iam pissed pff right now)
    I would have rubbed this off if there was shippuden this week
    OMG kishi beter out due hiself next week

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

after re -reading it it was not so bad
    and it was acutally pretty gud prett informative & after
    readinf then
    it states tata konhas adults have entrusted the will of fire
    To NAruto
    have they entrusted it konhamaru as well ?

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well all i can say is that naruto needs to learn more jutsu's i mean c'mon all he knows is resengan clone jutsu that spirling shurinkin summoning jutsu and sage mode(in the future i mean its pretty obvious) i mean look at sasuke he knows sooooo much and he has the sharingan pein is in his own level and im pretty sure that in the future fights naruto will probally face people that have a array of jutsu's u know

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dissapointing, after what seems like months of Kakashi cliff hangers we still don't know what happened. Naruto hasn't gotten any farther, and it seems like we will never see any new action.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good chap ...!!!!
    but where the hell is kakashi....!!!
    hope he is safe....

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikakuu Yondaimesama View Post
    No! Its the perfect time to see Konohamaru in a live-treatening moment so he'll have to do everything he has up his sleeve so we'll see konohamaru in action. Putting himself 100% on the line and i hope he's a smart kid to! ^.^

Stop saying that everyone needs to be saved, because one day they'll have to stand on their own legs! So does Konohamaru-kun.

And if he gets saved im sure its the skyhigh cloud shinobi that are coming to save him
    was that meant for me ?^ I mean kono is more than likely gonna get saved....
    it would be nice to see him own pein but its not happenin....

as we are finding out pain's secrets all of the sudden he doesn't seem any where NEAR what we thought he was before, now he is just getting weaker and weaker, I see so many hints that pain is going to get owned by konoha, even without naruto, and he is already starting to get owned.

like i said.. pein bodies is not so impressive.. maybe he needs o quit hidin and really fight as himself...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIce View Post
    well all i can say is that naruto needs to learn more jutsu's i mean c'mon all he knows is resengan clone jutsu that spirling shurinkin summoning jutsu and sage mode(in the future i mean its pretty obvious) i mean look at sasuke he knows sooooo much and he has the sharingan pein is in his own level and im pretty sure that in the future fights naruto will probally face people that have a array of jutsu's u know
    well...naruto does need to learn more jutsus..i agree...
    and its not tha fact sasuke knows so many.. its jus da fact...
    if oro was ur teacher u would know alot of moves too....Oro was obsessed wit sasuke....

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry to say...

Sorry to say --> whats ur damn problem !
    Many people here keep complaining about the lack of action or information saying how stupid kishi is and that "this weeks chapter" was waste of time. Im asking myself why u keep reading the manga if u think its shit, and why did u join narutobase? just for posting ur fu.cking grievances every damn week.
    You know what, this forum is called narutobase not "i hate kishi base" so stop complaining or reading the manga and spare our lowly souls with your shit !

Im not talking about a special person but about the people who keep abuse kishi and "NARUTO" every week for the lack of action and how slow the story process !

So dont get me wrong ! :D
    (still luv ya guys)

Last edited by GarFiku; 11-28-2008 at 02:43 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by meercy View Post
    was that meant for me ?^ I mean kono is more than likely gonna get saved....
    it would be nice to see him own pein but its not happenin....

like i said.. pein bodies is not so impressive.. maybe he needs o quit hidin and really fight as himself...

well...naruto does need to learn more jutsus..i agree...
    and its not tha fact sasuke knows so many.. its jus da fact...
    if oro was ur teacher u would know alot of moves too....Oro was obsessed wit sasuke....
    Well I wasn't here when you have made those statements about pains bodies so

I hope konohamaru doesn't get saved, that would really suck if he just ends up being saved.

It isn't about how many jutsu's you have, it is how strong you and how well you can use your jutsu's. Naruto actually has quite a lot of jutsu.

lets see

Shadow clone
    rasengan/oodooma rasengan
    rasen shuriken
    soon to be sage mode
    now abilities he didn't earn
    kyuubi mode(he doesn't use it anymore)

sasuke
    chidori currents
    chidori+other variations on chidori
    kirin
    fire jutsu's(they pretty much all the same so it sort of just counts as 1 I think)
    then the other blood upgrades(ones he didn't earn)
    Amaterasu, genjutsu, and curseseal(no longer his ability)

there isn't much of a big difference.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GarFiku View Post
    Sorry to say --> whats ur damn problem !
    Many people here keep complaining about the lack of action or information saying how stupid kishi is and that "this weeks chapter" was waste of time. Im asking myself why u keep reading the manga if u think its shit, and why did u join narutobase? just for posting ur fu.cking grievances every damn week.
    You know what, this forum is called narutobase not "i hate kishi base" so stop complaining or reading the manga and spare ower lowly souls with your shit !

Im not talking about a special person but about the people who keep blaming kishi and "NARUTO" every week for the lack of action and how slow the story process !

So dont get me wrong ! :D
    (still luv ya guys)
    I don't hate kishi or naruto, I can't say I love them eithor though

because that would be gay, and not the happy definition

Personally I Think the Story Line is AWESOME, the way kishi develops each character, and goes indebt into the background of the more major characters, even the enemies and why they did what they did. he creates like the ultimate evil character(sasuke who is only hated because he is evil)

but the story I awesome I think. and I think this current manga wasn't any different.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

just read the latest manga... waiting to see kono's jutsu which he learned from naruto...
    people think that its the sexy jutsu but i think naruto taught kono something amazing before the timeskip. if you see the the background he has the orange outfit plus kono wouldn't go out if he didn't have a good jutsu in a life or death situation

Status
    Mar 2009
    In the shadow of the melodic creatures in middle Earth.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hehe

My first time, I hope after naruto kun finish his training he will master all the frog technique like his master Great Jiraya... And this Manga Epesode is not That.. Like. you know..

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well another chapter where not much really happened. It was ok, but seriously Kishi needs to focus on one thing at a time. There's too many short little clips for my taste.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    If Konohamaru uses Sexy Jutsu on PEIN, Naruto will lose his title of #1 knucklehead. >.>
    hahaha yeah!

but seriously... i feel super frustrated because i just want kakashi to not be dead. i can't even focus on konohamaru or pein or anything. i'll feel better if kishi goes back to kakashi and his dad and resolves that whole thing. kakashi is the favorite character of a lot of people, so i know i can't be the only person feeling this pain!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

I feel your pain, Kakashi is my fav. character.
    But i really enjoyed the last capture of Konohamaru there, and the way he shouted at pein
    "i will fight you", i really saw Naruto there ^^

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think this chapter is great...
    Konohamaru-kun (or or Ebisu-sensei) have the flashback of Naruto, how Naruto has the big role of saving everyone...I think this is the chance of Neji, gaara, and everyone he already saved come to the rescue of Konoha...

Konohamaru will be defeating this Pain, Im sure of it. Remember young Naruto can defeat Gaara with Shukaku Mode On? Remember he can defeat Neji? Everything is posible here, you know.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdowns View Post
    Kono dont know rasengan
    Only thing naruto taught Kono was Sexy Jutsu
    Possibly Kishi wanted us to believe that

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok

well I think kono can't beat that pein... pein is just way too strong. All they are showing is that Kono is alot like Naruto used to be and probly just as stuborn. We will probly see Kono give Pein a run for his money just to show us how much he is like naruto and will probly bring out shadow clones to show us what naruto taught him but in the end its pretty much futile he will lose and def will get saved.
    Naruto will probly use shadow clones to distract enemies while he charges up sage mode but I can't see him using the clones to charge up because I thought he only gets their memories and thoughts not energy...maybe I am wrong there.