Page 3 of 21 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowman View Post
    well I think kono can't beat that pein... pein is just way too strong. All they are showing is that Kono is alot like Naruto used to be and probly just as stuborn. We will probly see Kono give Pein a run for his money just to show us how much he is like naruto and will probly bring out shadow clones to show us what naruto taught him but in the end its pretty much futile he will lose and def will get saved.
    Naruto will probly use shadow clones to distract enemies while he charges up sage mode but I can't see him using the clones to charge up because I thought he only gets their memories and thoughts not energy...maybe I am wrong there.
    Of course kono can't beat pain, but he is only against 1 of pains bodies(which I think has the worst actual combat ability, and it can't preform super combos with other bodies since it is alone) and he outnumbers that body 2-1. we still don't know a single thing about konohamaru's abilities.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    Well I wasn't here when you have made those statements about pains bodies so

I hope konohamaru doesn't get saved, that would really suck if he just ends up being saved.

It isn't about how many jutsu's you have, it is how strong you and how well you can use your jutsu's. Naruto actually has quite a lot of jutsu.

lets see

Shadow clone
    rasengan/oodooma rasengan
    rasen shuriken
    soon to be sage mode
    now abilities he didn't earn
    kyuubi mode(he doesn't use it anymore)

sasuke
    chidori currents
    chidori+other variations on chidori
    kirin
    fire jutsu's(they pretty much all the same so it sort of just counts as 1 I think)
    then the other blood upgrades(ones he didn't earn)
    Amaterasu, genjutsu, and curseseal(no longer his ability)

there isn't much of a big difference.
    Probably every shinobi can use a kage bunshin, too Naruto's extent not quite. Sasuke can also use a replacement technique im quite sure. So summing it up Naruto really has one technique, Rasengan. He can't use fuuton rasen-shuriken(I think itys called). So sasuke does infact have quite a few more jutsu's then him.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikiri lightning cutter View Post
    Probably every shinobi can use a kage bunshin, too Naruto's extent not quite. Sasuke can also use a replacement technique im quite sure. So summing it up Naruto really has one technique, Rasengan. He can't use fuuton rasen-shuriken(I think itys called). So sasuke does infact have quite a few more jutsu's then him.
    sasuke doesn't have kage bunshin, also it is multi-shadowclone technique and is quite awesome, and to the extent that naruto use's it(nobody else really ever use's kage bunshin, like itachi used a couple of times, but like I said only a couple times)

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke doesn't have kage bunshin, also it is multi-shadowclone technique and is quite awesome, and to the extent that naruto use's it(nobody else really ever use's kage bunshin, like itachi used a couple of times, but like I said only a couple times)
    Kakashi uses it a fair bit.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kage bunshins

actually kage bunshin is used very much by every powerfull shinobi , it's just that no one can us it to it's full potential like naruto does because it needs a lot of chakra , and if you rebember back from the start narutop learned kage bunshin directly from the hokage's scroll of the most powerfull ninjutsus , so while all shinobi were thought in the academy about kage bunshin , naruto learned directly from the scroll , and with his enormous chakra , and stamina , naruto is probably the only one to use it at such a high level.

as for konohamaru , come on guys , i know the flashback was from ebisu , but there was another one with naruto and konohamaru ....naruto probably teached konohamaru the kage bunshin techniques , because he could have the potential , after all he is the descendent of the sarutobi clan ( asuma and the third hokage's clan after all ) .... so if he really learned mass kage bunshin it would make sense for him to reach out at pein like that because he would probably get away thru his kage bunshins in "worse case scenario" ,
    oh and if he really managed to learn kage bunshin than rasengan may very well be his ultimate jutsu ....... even if he accomplished this jutsus , that doesn't mean that he will defeat pein's body .....it's just a way for kishi to show us how much the new generation has grown , even if eventually he will be saved , or at least helped ..... kono just ca't do it alone (rasengan wouldn't be enough)

Last edited by phantom ovi; 11-28-2008 at 06:15 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikiri lightning cutter View Post
    Kakashi uses it a fair bit.
    he used multi-shadow clone jutsu like once, and only because he copied it off of naruto.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

agreed

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom ovi View Post
    actually kage bunshin is used very much by every powerfull shinobi , it's just that no one can us it to it's full potential like naruto does because it needs a lot of chakra , and if you rebember back from the start narutop learned kage bunshin directly from the hokage's scroll of the most powerfull ninjutsus , so while all shinobi were thought in the academy about kage bunshin , naruto learned directly from the scroll , and with his enormous chakra , and stamina , naruto is probably the only one to use it at such a high level.
    I agree with almost all of this. (the only thing I don't agree with is that you said it was taught to acadamy students) acadamy students have to preform any type of clone, not necissarily "shadow" clone technique, for example there is shino's bug clone, akimaru's dog clone thing, gaaras sand clone.

also even if they use the "shadow" clone jutsu, they still don't know the "multi shadow" clone jutsu.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with almost all of this. (the only thing I don't agree with is that you said it was taught to acadamy students) acadamy students have to preform any type of clone, not necissarily "shadow" clone technique, for example there is shino's bug clone, akimaru's dog clone thing, gaaras sand clone.

also even if they use the "shadow" clone jutsu, they still don't know the "multi shadow" clone jutsu.

yes you're right thanks for correcting me ....shadow clone jutsu can be used by everyone but mass shadow clone jutsu only naruto can use , and that time you are refferring to when kakashi copied mas shadow clone from naruto , it wasn't acually shadowclones just illusions because he dind't have enouh chakra for genuine clones ..... it's true that kakashi has started using them a lot lately , because he gathers more information this way the same time , as for the other clones ( sand bug water ....etc) ...i'm not sure but i think the difference between kage bunshins and the other clones is probably the information gathering ...( when kage bunshin ends , all the info as well as the effort gathered up by every clone is adding up in to the original one , ... while in the other clone techniques , no one mentioned that effect ) that's why it's so special ..... but it's acually a risky jutsu and that's why it's used rarely ....because along with all the information , their exhaustion and pain will round up on the original one ... it's like kakashi said " many shinobi can perform it , but no one can maintain them for a long time ....because of the chakra and stamina they require ....

Last edited by phantom ovi; 11-28-2008 at 06:33 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To much mind - memory talk , but anyway good chapter cus that Naraku Pain ows so easy ... =\

And Konohamaru...lol Crazy like Naruto I wonder what tech. hes going to use.

If Sexy Jutsu ... it would be to much fun :D

And how the hell can Fakusaku say so : "its impossible"
    Adding Wind to Rasengan was like " impossible"

There is no such word as impossible for Naruto.

Naruto learns to take nature chakra by himslef O.o --- How much cool is that ?

I wonder how many chapters this Pain vs Konoha will take....

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why do the kohona shinobi look useless against Pein??

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    I don't think konoha shinobi look useless against pain. I think as more information on pain is revealed, and more shinobi appear, and each body is battled individually pain will start appearing weaker, and start succumbing to the will of fire. already 1 of his bodies are down, and alot of his other bodies are just starting to battle.

anyways time for bed.

Status
    Oct 2008
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Funny how all who taught Naruto are either dying or dead (excluding Papa Frog xD). Ebisu almost died in this chapter.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it's probably because the ones that really have the techniques necessary to defeat pein are being saved for last to make it more intresting ....nejy hinata shino akamaru and kiba...all of them are chakra detectors and they'll probably appear in the following manga as konoha's counter attack ..... remember orochimaru's attack against the leaf village , first everyone evacuated the village the some shinobi stepped out to gather info and the 3rd step was the surprise counter-attack formed by the anbu black opps .......but inthis case the anbu's are skipping out at danzou's orders so the counterattack will probably be formed by everyone who ins't involved yet ( like the hyuuga clan , of kiba or shino , lee, gai , etc)

what do you think ??? :D

and for the ones that keep saying that pein only has 5 more bodies ....are you forgetting that he has who knows how many other bodies in the building in his village? .....remember when jiraya destroyed 3 of his bodies and he switched them with another three with a summoning jutsu ..... he summoned the bodies and then started controlling them with his special technique .....so don't mistake pein for his 6 bodies ... if he can control 6 he could controll even more , just like sasori and his 100 puppets .... the difference is probably that the more bodies he has the less powerfull each one is .... thats why he's sticking with 6 ....at least for now :D ...correct me if i'm wrong

Last edited by phantom ovi; 11-28-2008 at 07:39 AM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think konoha shinobi look useless against pain. I think as more information on pain is revealed, and more shinobi appear, and each body is battled individually pain will start appearing weaker, and start succumbing to the will of fire. already 1 of his bodies are down, and alot of his other bodies are just starting to battle.

anyways time for bed.
    Sup bro cheers for your input... but how many more will die before pein seems weaker and starts to succumbing to the will of fire... Bro the death toll specks for it self...

I was just watching Naruto Episode 184 as a lucky dip and the theme song made me think... Ahhh Naruto is meant to rebuild the leaf village... he will be a phoenix that will rise from the ashes and in force the will of fire to all that betrayed it and tired to destroy it...

What yo think?

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Faceless Shinobi View Post
    Funny how all who taught Naruto are either dying or dead (excluding Papa Frog xD). Ebisu almost died in this chapter.
    Thats whats ripping my brain apart why a intelligent man like Kishi will do thta!!!

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks, versubio!

I don't think Konohamaru has a special techinique yet, but he's going to fight with all his will as Naruto did on his first mission. Naruto's only outstanding fighting techinque back then was the kage bushin, yet he saved the bridge village with his will.

It's actually a great thing that the fussion is not working. Now the frog won't be able to prevent Naruto from developing his own techniques! We are one step forward for Naruto to finally team up with the Kyubii.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it's probably because the ones that really have the techniques necessary to defeat pein are being saved for last to make it more intresting ....najy hinata shino akamaru and kiba...all of them are chakra detectors and they'll probably appear in the following manga as konoha's counter attack ..... remember orochimaru's attack against the leaf village , first everyone evacuated the village the some shinobi stepped out to gather info and the 3rd step was the surprise counter-attack formed by the anbu black opps .......but inthis case the anbu's are skipping out at danzou's orders so the counterattack will probably be formed by everyone who ins't involved yet ( like the hyuuga clan , of kiba or shino , lee, gai , etc)

Thats a really awesome point of view... I too agree with you 100%... I hope the counter attack shows the true power of the will of fire!!!

And also Im really looking forward to when the "REAL" Kohona shinobi show up and clean this up...

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it's probably because the ones that really have the techniques necessary to defeat pein are being saved for last to make it more intresting ....nejy hinata shino akamaru and kiba...all of them are chakra detectors and they'll probably appear in the following manga as konoha's counter attack ..... remember orochimaru's attack against the leaf village , first everyone evacuated the village the some shinobi stepped out to gather info and the 3rd step was the surprise counter-attack formed by the anbu black opps .......but inthis case the anbu's are skipping out at danzou's orders so the counterattack will probably be formed by everyone who ins't involved yet ( like the hyuuga clan , of kiba or shino , lee, gai , etc)

I agree, both about their keeping the best ones for the last time, and mainly about the Anbu Root who are waiting for Danzou's orders.

Status
    Oct 2008
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Crap... concerning Danzo... I'm thinking there might be an all out Naruto Civil war with Danzo against Tsunade, Root against Anbu with Naruto against Sai, after all of this is over.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and for the ones that keep saying that pein only has 5 more bodies ....are you forgetting that he has who knows how many other bodies in the building in his village? .....remember when jiraya destroyed 3 of his bodies and he switched them with another three with a summoning jutsu ..... he summoned the bodies and then started controlling them with his special technique .....so don't mistake pein for his 6 bodies ... if he can control 6 he could controll even more , just like sasori and his 100 puppets .... the difference is probably that the more bodies he has the less powerfull each one is .... thats why he's sticking with 6 ....at least for now :D ...correct me if i'm wrong
    I agrree with that... everybody is bein saved for the last moment...
    as far as anbu.... they really didnt show how many it was untill the time tsunade
    ordered him to be captured....it was alot then.... but they never show alot of them
    at one time....so even tho danzou has root, he still has reg anbu to deal wit....

and as far as pein and his bodies....honestly they are not strong when bein compared to a strong shinobi....But when ur dealin with each one who can control different moves then u have a problem....Jiriya took out 4....thus he was strong but still.... jus go to say... wat if tsunade and oro was there fightin him too.... diff story.... but thats not the point....
    Kakashi was really gettin at god real pein.... e had almost 2 times wit chidori....
    that say alot about the bodies of pein....If the shinobi is strong...
    He cant withstand a true beat down....So he gets the otha bodies to help....
    But i do believe when pein (negato) really does come out to play....
    He will be a hard victim to defeat....

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Crap... concerning Danzo... I'm thinking there might be an all out Naruto Civil war with Danzo against Tsunade, Root against Anbu with Naruto against Sai, after all of this is over.

very good point you made there , actually i don't know if the root and anbu will clash , but if it happens sai will probably have his own "will of fire" by now i'm thinking sai's gonna have a change of heart and remain on tsunade's side along sakura and naruto

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

About Sai, I've been saying since previous threads that we will see him choose if he remains loyal to Danzou (he has been his only "family" since a child) or to his new friends, Naruto and Sakura, who helped him remember his bond with his brother.

I think there are more chances for Sai to choose his new friends, as he seems to be Sasuke the other way round: from no feelings and not caring to the opposite, he was the one who told Sasuke when Naruto and Sakura finaly saw him, that although he could not understand well why, Sasuke needed to have his feelings back (he said it in other words).

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think it's just because Pain's abilities are unknown to them, and as they are having 6 attacksat different spots at the same time, they are unable to focus on only 1 enemy or 1 type of attack.

I hope once they gather the info, they will be able to pay them back.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i doubt konohamaru will stand a chance agansit pain, lol could u imagine if he did a sexy jutsu and killed him! lol never know , but i suppose that wud be killing the suspense a little. where is gai tenten and rock lee in all this?! they are missing out